Pregnancy and Impregnation

Story Info
Two dragons and two gryphons breed together...
10.1k words
13.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

"This is a strange place to lay eggs..."

The four-legged skunk-crow hybrid, a gryphon through and through with a thick, striped tail, waddled heavily, her wings drooping from the ache of carrying her heavily pregnant belly about. It was not so easy for her to walk in the final day of her pregnancy cycle, though her dark coat of fur gleamed lusciously with good health and feeling that came with being at such a point in her cycle.

The anthro beside her, of course, was her spitting image, the same but in anthro form, the gryphons having turned heads as they made their way to the laying chambers. Nalu's society, in the world of anthros and technology progressing into space flight and travel beyond even feral Nalu's wildest dreams, had a different way about laying than she was used to. With so many different species coming together in a world that brought so many together, she supposed that there had to be a better monitored environment for those giving birth or laying, considering that gryphons especially would not have the warmth and loving guidance of a flock around them.

Feral Nalu shivered, glancing at the cutie beside her, her sister gryphon in anthro form. She still remembered the first time that she had laid her eggs, the warmth of her mother pressed to her side, gently showing her the way, when she had to push. Already a mother, she'd cared for two clutches of young before but still wanted to see more and more clutches of her offspring come forth into the world, the very act of motherhood stirring up something warmer and more motherly still within her.

She wanted that feeling again.

Anthro Nalu, however, had never been bred to impregnation before, always using one method or another of contraception, though her wobbling belly seemed to lead the way forward in the end stages of her pregnancy. She smiled and beckoned her sister in, the laying chambers set up like a fancy spa, everything calm and serene where they could take their own nesting pods or go into shared facilities. Of course, they would share, standing shoulder to shoulder as their guts ached, the weight of the eggs within them begging for release.

Soft music played, the air warm around them without bringing a rise of sweat to the pads of their paws, where their sweat glands were located, panting softly, nature taking its course. The rooms were softly illuminated, the one that they had chosen spacious, but those in charge would be able to take care of their eggs far better than they could in a pod home, with the idea that feral Nalu would take the lead in raising them and bring all gryphons back to her world - when that could be done, of course. But it was as safe and as comforting an environment for her to lay her clutch as she could have liked and good for her to have the dear anthro Nalu with her. Perhaps, however, she would lay off teasing her about only having two legs rather than the far superior four.

They took their time, a little of their skunk musk releasing, soft and thick, in the air as the eggs eased their way from them. It was not a tumultuous affair but one where the quiet was broken with grunts and groans, waiting and leaning into one another for the support that was so very sorely needed in the best kind of moments. It was harder for the anthro to squat than the feral but they got through it together, a stray feather drifting off as the eggs nestled down into the shaped nests that had been provided for them. The birth of new life came in the laying, the little ones inside not yet ready to hatch, yet Nalu grunted and rolled her head back, her fierce protective instinct taking over even then.

"Unff..."

"Easy, dear, I'm here for you."

Feral Nalu nuzzled her cheek and she panted, slinging an arm around her neck to draw her in close with the last of her eggs plopping safely down.

Gryphons, fortunately, recovered quickly after laying, very often needing to be in flight again, out in feral Nalu's world, to ensure that no predator was coming for their eggs. The instinct remained, getting them up on their paws swiftly once more, claws clicking across the ground as they stalked back and forth, surveying the area, working out any stiffness and tension from their muscles the best they could in a comparatively small space. It was set up almost in a tiered system but only one raised level for the nests to sit, clean towels and a shower off from the room for them to freshen up.

The shower may have been small but they still came together in there, kissing tenderly, taking a moment in the heat and flow of the steam wrapping itself around them, sealing them away from prying eyes. The clear glass door steamed up quickly as their moans tangled along with their limbs, though they were more inclined to give their bodies a moment longer to recover, shafts rising. Besides holding obviously female parts, their bodies took on shafts too with thick knots - when they were inflated, of course - which both of them were quite familiar with by that point in their relationship. They were due attention too, anthro Nalu dropping to her knees as she moaned and took her sister's cock into her mouth, opening her beak and taking her friend deep.

It was the best place for such a cock as feral Nalu rocked and ground into her sister's beak and the back of her throat, forcing the thick bulge of her cock down there, aching for more. Their musk dissipated through the shower more aptly with the steam encasing them, flooding and flowing around, panting and heaving while the warmth eased into their lungs too. Her tail flicked up, expelling and swirling around even more of her musk, the thick scent of her hanging in the air almost as if it could become a taste in a heartbeat of a moment. It was intoxicating and the gryphon on her knees, gulping down that cock, was not about to deny it even then, letting it affect her whole-heartedly as she took a load of seed straight down her throat.

Of course, feral Nalu was not going to let her sister go without her own pleasure too as Nalu slumped against the wall, her legs tucked up and spread to allow the larger gryphoness to get in between them. That long tongue tenderly swirled around her cock, drawing it up into the feral's mouth as she enjoyed it, tasting it, though her tongue and the water streaming down hotly washed away any pre-cum as soon as it appeared. She moaned, her head rolling back against the comparatively cool tile of the shower, an arm flung up against the wall over her had, relishing in rolling pleasure, swamping her and teasing through. Soon enough, she'd shared her own load with her sister, relieving just a little more tension from her body, though there was something in her tingling sack, her nuts aching for more, that did not yet feel satisfied, desperate for something...more.

But what more? Ah, that would come in time.

Cleaning up had to be done at some point and they emerged fresh and clean to dry off, chuckling softly to themselves, their closeness bringing them even nearer to one another in that moment. What they had shared was in the sisterhood of gryphons from age upon age ago and an experience that could never be forgotten, shivering in anticipation of motherhood to come, the bond that would render them sister mothers, though not wives to one another. Their bond, after all, was far closer than that.

Yet neither of them expected the door to swing open, admitting two dragons - one longer with an noodle-like body and the other more traditionally shaped as a quadruped - that appeared to be pure silver on first glance. As their eyes adjusted, however, it became clear that there were subtle differences in their scales that further set them apart, the set and sway of their bodies coming with different muscles too, holding themselves in a way that best suited the individual.

"They said we'd find you here - did you have a good laying session?"

The anthro squinted, tipping forward onto her toes, not seeming bothering at all that she only had a towel wrapped around in the presence of others. It was not as if, after all, the ferals wore any clothes to speak of: they simply weren't required.

Ah!

"Oh!" Nalu's feathers softened a little from where they had fluffed up in surprise. "I didn't think the room was occupied after us - and you are here too! Xig, it's so good to see you again!"

Feral Nalu blinked, looking between them. Wait a moment... Did she know the other dragon, the one with scales that seemed black in dimmer lights, too? Xig, had she said? But the two of them looked so similar, almost the same as she and the anthro did: The same but from different worlds.

Was that the key? She pulled her head back sharply, taking in a sweetly tart scent that, as always, carried hints of her own musk in it, the dragon's body taking any chance to mimic what would best please her senses.

"Xigfeldo?"

Xigfeldo grinned a dragon grin, teeth showing.

"In the flesh. Or scales, as you have it."

She laughed and shook her head, stepping up to meet him while the other pair from the world of anthros and mystical creatures eyed them curiously.

"I didn't think time-hopping was your style," Xigfeldo commenting, accepting her one-legged hug around his neck and folding a soft, leathery wing around her in turn. "However did you find yourself here? Did you come across one of my portals?"

"Portals?" Nalu shook her head, shaking out her wings and sitting back on her haunches, relieved, at least, that her belly was back to its normal size. "Oh, you and your portals, scales... You're always messing about with those. No, I was, um, with a marten from this world and it was her technology that brought me here. I'm assuming that our search to open up a passage from this world back to yours and mine is at an end now then? You always do ruin the fun!"

Xigfeldo pushed her playfully, though there was not too much difference in their sizes, considering the greater stature to what feral Nalu held herself too, though the problem of her returning to her world, indeed, would be no worry to them at all. They would have to tell Ulrica that she wouldn't have to worry about finding a way to get them back there anymore, though that was perhaps one better undertaken sooner rather than later, considering how much time she was spending on it.

But time with the dragons had them venturing deeper into the facility, their eggs in good hands back where they were would be incubated until it was time for them to hatch. Without a warm body to sit on them day and night, they needed more attention than so many in the world could give them - and, really, who wanted to suffer sores from being trapped on a clutch of eggs for, sometimes, months on end?

Anthro Nalu felt as if she already knew Xigfeldo, not just noodle-Xig, the slimmer-bodied dragon from the Eastern continents of Earth. His kind had migrated, many, many generations back, but his slim form undulating and twisting through the sky had remained regardless of that he was in a different world and land to his ancestors. There was so much to his kind and his species and yet his personality, somehow, seemed to be so tied to that of the feral Xigfeldo, the one that was bulkier and more rounded out like Nalu, that they seemed one and the same.

She rubbed her head as they walked through the complex, the two with shorter legs having to take quicker steps to keep up. No, that was right, kind of, like her and Nalu. It was confusing having so many duplicates of one another around all the time but, in a way, it was comforting too. They were similar and yet different, enough to keep it interesting and yet still familiar enough that made it easy to simply be together.

Feral Nalu shook her head, though Xigfeldo himself was just as perplexed by her at some of the things in the world of anthros and ferals, mingling together as if there was no difference between them, as she had been.

"See here - they go into little boxes to relieve themselves!"

Xigfeldo wrinkled his muzzle.

"Surely you do not do that also, Xig?"

The noodle-dragon arched his back, affronted.

"Yes! When spending time in civilised areas! Sometimes there is not a toilet halfway up a mountain, however, so I just have to do what I'm supposed to do!"

They laughed, covering their muzzles and muting their amusement the best they could, though it was still funny to amuse themselves with the differences. It was not a bad way of going about things, feral Nalu had to admit, but it was awkward for one of her size, sometimes, to get into anthro areas that really were not designed for her.

However, there was one place that all of them could agree to go after grabbing a bite of something that those of that world loved, the noodle-dragon and anthro Nalu, and that the others were rather dubious about. Whereas the spice of Mexican food, flavours exploding, was nice for some, there were others that didn't come together quite right for taste buds that were not used to them, Xigfeldo wrinkling up his muzzle and, perhaps a little less than politely, declining any more.

The spa, however... That was something new for some of them - three of them, in fact, as noodle-Xig had not had the luxury of going as yet. It was a quiet day and, when the attendant saw the size of them, he had them well taken care of with a private suite, Nalu smirking as she handed over the credits on a money stick for what was needed.

"Does that cost very much?" The slenderer dragon asked, lips pressing together in worry. "I don't have money on me right now but I do not want you to be hard up on my account."

Nalu smirked and tapped the side of her beak with her forefinger.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, sweetie... I've got a few tricks up my sleeve and money is rather lucrative at the moment!"

She leaned in, a grin lighting up her eyes.

"Let us just say that my last treasure-hunting expedition with Ulrica was a success! Even though we didn't find the tech needed to fix her machine to set up the transport back to the other world...but that is by the by now."

Did anyone tell Ulrica that she didn't have to work on the transporter anymore? She was sure someone must have said, yes, she was sure of it.

Regardless, dipping into the warm water of the spa was something that she could easily get behind, hesitating for a moment before the hot tub. No bathing clothes had been supplied but feral Nalu had seen her naked time after time again and it hardly seemed like the ferals were going to put anything on to protect what modesty they did not need to.

The attendants, well...she was sure they had seen it all anyway and it was not as if nude bathing in the adult areas, of course, was out of bounds in the slightest.

The spa was exclusive, looking out over meadows and a pond near the bottom, though she had to strain through the steamy glass to see, wiping away the misty condensation. Despite being more comfortable with herself, feeding a little off feral Nalu's innate sexual energy, she still modestly covered her breasts with her arm, her legs close enough to feel content about that part of her.

The water eased up her breasts as she settled into the very large hot tub, head laid back, noodle-Xig in there with her. He easily relaxed and sprawled out, letting the jets massage his scales, murmuring his appreciation of them with his eyes half-lidded.

"Mm... I didn't know how good this would feel with a clutch of eggs...The weight of them..." One eye opened, lazily looking her over as if he was simply too warm and too content to do anything else. "You know how it is. Did you just not come from laying?"

Nalu started, sitting up with her breasts rising above the water, though she did not notice.

"You're also carrying eggs? Aren't you not meant to be in there if you're pregnant?"

Noodle-Xig shivered, sending his coils undulating through the water.

"Mmm... No, for dragons, it's fine. We hold our eggs deeper to regulate their temperature, though I do admit I had to look into it back when I discovered those delightful hot springs."

Xigfeldo grinned, looming above, though he had his eye on something called a steam room that was apparently very rejuvenating for the scales.

"Yes! He took me to one of those here! I can't believe you have them too, that was the first place that I mated!"

Anthro Nalu gasped, but her beak was too close to the water's surface, gulping down a large mouthful that choked into the wrong pipe, coughing and spluttering. For a moment, her chest tightened, contracting and striving to force out the water that she had inadvertently inhaled, feral Nalu rushing over to bop her on the back with her beak.

"Don't do anything silly on me now!"

She was mimicking anthro Nalu's way of speaking but getting a laugh through the coughing helped, even if it did not feel like that at first. Once they had settled again, Xigfeldo sat on his haunches, tail dangling into the pool, though it was not one that was large enough, unfortunately, for all of them - not even with the healing properties that the mineral water, rising naturally, was supposed to have.

"Sorry for that, I seem to have startled you."

"Mhm... You could say that." She shook her head, a little embarrassed but, really, was it something that anyone was going to remember after the fact? "So, you say that it was the first time you, er..."

She couldn't get the words out, not even with her interest. Feral Nalu had to come in to help, practically rumbling with a barely kept in growls as she rubbed up against the larger dragon's side, even though she was not of a feline-type gryphon. She, however, could still mimic some attitudes, releasing some of her musk, the dragons' attention caught.

"Yes... He's a terribly wicked soul, Nalu," she rumbled, eyes alight, a secret hidden behind her beak. "His first time was with his sisters... Though you might be surprised to know that there are fewer inhibitions about mating with family where we come from."

Nalu blinked. That was surprising, very much so, though noodle-Xig only had an odd roll of his body (his version of a shrug?) that conveyed just about all he had to say on that matter.

"It always seemed strange to me, though my sisters live far away now. If everyone is an adult, where is the harm? But this is a story that I haven't heard from you yet, Xigfeldo."

The dragon's eyes glinted.

"If you like, I could show you..."

It may not have been the first position ever taken with his sisters but he still remembered that long, steamy session that he had had up in the mountains at the hot springs for them. Their sexual awakening of sorts had come at just the right time even though the body of the feral gryphon under him was not the dragoness' form that he remembered. Gasping, Nalu rolled her hips back to meet him, her tail lifted and pumping out her scent, the thickening, intoxicating aroma of it heavy in the air.

Anthro Nalu blinked, eyes struggling to stay completely open, though she was not sleepy at all. On the contrary, with every breath she took, a deep sense of invigoration shot through her, not quite adrenaline but something headier, something more powerful, the skunk-type gryphon releasing the full force of her delicious musk. Even the dragons were affected by it as Nalu reaped the spoils, rolling her hips back for the delight of the cutie that was watching her from the hot tub, though whether or not her anthro half wanted to join in would be something only shown in time. There was no rush and most certainly no obligation either for her to push her limits. She grunted, something hard pushing up against the base of her tail. Mm... But pushing limits was fun.