Pregnancy and Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... Gently now."

He was kind in guiding her, his body hers to play with. She would not push things too far, though she very much doubted that she could as she knelt on his stomach, the dragon dwarfing her. Though his shaft was thick, it seemed to shrink between her eyes, still the best size to stretch her out, the innate sense of being in his body helping him to become the perfect partner for her.

"Not magic," he panted, shaking his head as she massaged his cock with both paws, stroking and teasing the full, throbbing length. "No... Just how I am."

Yet there was no time for words, not in a moment like that. She saw a moment to take and snatched it up greedily for her own as she groaned out loud, casting a look back at the feral Nalu who was currently wound up in and bound by the noodle dragon's coils. Xig chuckled throatily as he twisted her into the steam room, letting the hot wash of steam bring a prickling rise of heat to their bodies, though the two of them experienced it in different ways.

Still, he could enjoy the sights, even as the gryphoness' cock found his cloaca and pushed in, teasing into his cunny as if it had always been meant to be there. It was funny how bodies came together like that but he simply could not forget a moment like that as he inhaled deeply over and over again, nostrils flaring and puckering with the sharp gasp of sex-infused energy.

Yes... Yes, that was what he needed, his sex tight around that rampant shaft but just what he needed right then and there. Within reason, his body would adjust to the size of any partner, whether they were big or small, giving him pleasure untold as he half-closed his eyes, languishing in the steamy moment. All Xig wanted to do was to suck in breath after breath, swirling the steam around his mouth and even expelling it out again through his nostrils, wanting to savour it all the more.

"Mmmph... Yes... Yes!"

Feral Nalu let out a snarl of delight as she, once again, took a more dominant position, thrusting into him devoutly, though it was hard to tell just which of the was actually on top at any one time. She thrust and ground and drove into him, plunging deep into his cunny while she licked the edges of her beak, all to moisten it and catch the scents thick in the air all the more. It was something she needed, not knowing whether her body was reacting more to the scent of dragon or skunk-gryphon, but not really caring either. All she needed was what she had already, thrusting and humping, driving in again and again to fill the Eastern dragon's cunny with her thickly throbbing shaft.

Her knot caught, already swollen, not wanting to deflate after the first time, popping into him as he climaxed with a cry. They drew the attention of the others there, floating in the pool, but Xig's twisting coils of wrath were not to be dissuaded from a moment in which he gave himself over completely and utterly to sexual pleasure.

They enjoyed one another but anthro Nalu had to take a leap that she had never thought that she would ever come to take. If someone had asked her that very morning whether she would have been fucking Xigfeldo later that day, she would have laughed out loud at them and apologised for her amusement. But things had changed and they could never go back to the way that they had been before she'd met her sister skunk-gryphon, the one that had brought her out of a shell that she had not even been aware she'd carried with her.

It was time to let it all go as Xigfeldo nodded encouragingly, though it was not his shaft that she was going to take inside, not yet, her own cock rising to attention, throbbing with raw need. If she was going to let him fuck her, she was going to let him bend her over the loungers around the pool and really mount her, but she would leave a little present of her own inside Xigfeldo the studly drake too.

"Come on," he breathed coolly, though the ribbons of his softer breath could not break through the heat of the room, the prickling musk lacing the air. "There are no limits here."

But she did not need to be bolstered on as she cocked her head, a smirk in her eyes even if a gryphon beak, even if she was a crow in that part of herself, could not form the expression that she truly wanted then.

"No... But I want to ensure you're left pregnant, dear, to remember me by."

It was more something that feral Nalu would have said but she wanted to press on and lean into it, enjoying the moment as the dragon rumbled. Although he was floating, she did not feel unstable at all on top of him as she let her belly lie flatter against his, the tip of her cock easing into his cloaca. Anthro Nalu's back trembled, a shiver going down her spine, though his tail was there to support her, allowing her to push in, stretching him open and sink home into the right hole. Not that there would have been any wrong hole in there, to be fair, but they had lust to take and a second pregnancy to build.

"I'm...mmm..." Xigfeldo's head rolled, splashing back in the water as he contained himself, struggling not to twist so violently that he dislodged his new partner. "With a pregnancy, I can still hold your seed in me until later. I can be pregnant again as soon as I've laid these eggs from Xig. I will take your gryphons back to my land so that our young will spread across a new world."

Her heart surged, though she didn't know what to feel in that moment, lust coursing through. Maybe it was the heat or maybe it was his oily essence soaking into her fur and feathers, making its way down to her skin where it was absorbed, out of the water where it could no longer be washed away. Thus it was with a ragged cry that she thrust into him again, filling him with her cock as she took him deeply, twisting and bucking, losing herself there to take absolutely everything that was offered to her. She had held back for too long but never before had she considered that she would breed and impregnate not one but two others - wait, was that making it three with feral Nalu in the mix too?

Oh, it was too hard to worry about something like that, head swirling with musky lust, letting the sway of his floating, drifting body guide her on. His sex was so tight, deliciously so, around her cock that she could not have held back even if she'd tried, his scales damp but not so that she could not cling onto him. No matter how Nalu dug her claws in, the dragon did not bat an eyelid, his tail supporting her without actually directing her in the slightest, which she would later find herself grateful for in a moment of exploring more feral inclinations.

The others, however, had to climax, feral Nalu snarling and grunting like a wild creature as she slammed into her partner again and again, challenging him to bind her even as she treated him more roughly. Noodle-Xig absorbed it all, eyes glinting with the challenge, wrapping around her to kiss her deeply, their heads tilted so that a beak locked with a muzzle, tongues twisting and pulling against one another. There was no law or reason to be had against such a manner of lustful kissing but they could make it up too as they went along, moaning into one another's muzzles, desperation bringing a hump and a rise to the undulations of their bodies. Noodle-Xig was more than ready to take her heady load of seed, yet there was only so far that her knot could pop in and out of his flexible, yielding cunny, tightening further around her to lock that fat bulge inside where it was needed.

It was there that her seed flowed forth, pumping out, filling him to the brim even as her hips continued to work, thrusting and grinding, panting coarsely through her need. They'd somehow managed to end up pinned half against the wall and yet one round for the two of them would not be anywhere near enough. No, they'd need more, swapping who was on top, the bred and the breeder changing places as she remained locked with him, her large knot swelling to fit as she pumped him full. Xig's cunny massaged her length deliberately, though every pulse of the muscles within his passage forced out more and more of his scent, the gryphoness above him near-blind with desire.

Still, anthro Nalu had to take her partner too, as much as her head spun with every mingling scent in the air. They were all different, regardless of how they were together, and she whimpered, driving in, fingers trembling even as she tried to remain in control. Maybe she'd pushed too far too quickly but she was in there for the moment as she drove in, legs splashing in the water while her tail flipped up to expose her scent to him. It was one tool that she had at her disposal and, as an anthro, she had learned more and more to use tools and technology to her benefit over the years.

Though all she needed too was to give in to darker need, her knot blooming to lock them together, bodies tied for the moment at hand. Xigfeldo's eyes glittered, snarling out loud, his climax hitting him as his cock throbbed, climaxing from both parts at once, shooting a load that was somewhat wasted all over his stomach while his cunny flexed and pulled around her shaft in climax.

It was easy to slip away, to lose oneself in pleasure, but that was partly due to the musk swimming around the room, whimpering and grunting, no one quite sure who was making any one sound at any given time. It did not matter, nothing mattered, breeding and being bred as one, Nalu collapsing over the dragon's stomach as he cradled her, holding her tight with his tail in the support of the moment. He didn't need to control her even then as she spent her load into him, his sex massaging and pulling down the full length of her cock, giving her everything that she had never even known she'd wanted. How could it feel so good, fucking a partner that was so much larger than her? Nalu had not even thought that she would be able to satisfy him but the milking grasp of his cock was most certainly evidence enough that she had brought the dragon to his high and more.

Yet the question still remained between the four of them as to whose seed would take with the others. There were pairings left to be had as they sprawled together over the sun loungers, panting heavily, anthro Nalu arching her back for Xigfeldo, begging the thrust of his cock into her. Thus presented to him, there was nothing that the dragon could do but to take what was already rightfully his, looming and dominating with a cool-ridden breath, hunkering down to put himself on the best level for her.

She cried out as he pushed in, though it was the turn of her sister to take the noodle-dragon's cock, letting him wind around her as both shoved their way into her pussy at once. Her sex spread around him as her balls jiggled, letting out a jet of cum in that moment that sprayed forth as if from a fountain. She couldn't stop herself from climaxing as he stretched her out beyond what she'd thought may have been her limit, the headiness of her own musk clouding her vision, making her senses hazy and dull where they should have been clear and sharp. There was no seeing her body around the noodle-dragon as he rasped out breath after breath, taking his pleasure from her, bodies twisting and writhing in orgasmic bliss.

Already, he filled her, their climaxes coming more and more swiftly as the musk and scent of them filled the air. The dragons simply could not stop themselves from making things "worse", so to speak, their oily essence so strong by that point that it infused the entire room. There was no escaping it, not that anyone wanted to, lips curling back from teeth in succulent snarls, beaks snapping even as the gryphons too greedily drank in the aroma through their nares. Everyone needed it, craved it, snarling and huffing, noodle-Xig twisting as he filled Nalu, the feral crying out her passion as her cock spilt yet another load and her pussy closed around his shaft as if her body was expecting a knot to be there. She was already stretched so very wide, however, that she could not clench down any more than she already was, chest shuddering, looking to her sister even while she relished in the moment of passionate breeding.

Xigfeldo growled deep in the back of his throat as he powered into the anthro, lust rising, bristling through him, though it was more of a cool prickle than the heat of the outside air. His eyes narrowed, tail lashing the air, giving her everything that she wanted and only needing to feed a tiny touch of his magic into the anthro's body so that he did not hurt her. He knew that it was what she wanted, the set of her body and the pitch of her moans telling him that in intimate detail, how her hips pushed back even as he savagely thrust. Ah, the time for gentleness had passed, moseying into breeding lust, her cries echoing off the walls as they enjoyed one another.

In time, they would be caught and ejected from the facility (Xigfeldo, in particular, would be quite confused about the reasoning for that) but not without every one of them having fallen pregnant all over again, the dragons storing gryphon seed for later. It was a race between their sperm to reach the eggs first, perhaps fertilising them together so that the gryphons would be rendered overly fat with a clutch unlike anything that anyone had seen before. It was the swell of the gryphon's stomach that had him hammering into her, the lewd, wet slop of her cunny closing around him driving him on, such tight, intimate sensation washing through him as his muscles bunched.

More, he had to have more, the princess of the breeding ceremony, the dragon and dragoness who was renowned in his own lands and world. He would be known there too, in time, the portal between them opened and new life brought forth in the kinkiest way that one could ever have imagined. It would change things forever between their two worlds as he blasted out a roar, cock aching and pumping forth load after delicious load of his cum, spurting out along the sides of his cock as her overly full pussy drooled and dripped. But that was just the way the dragon liked it, keeping things interesting for him with his slender other self in the world, smirking at just how the noodle-dragon nuzzled and lapped up into the gryphon's pussy, swirling his tongue around her balls. Wanting for nothing, it was lust and pleasure that were the orders of the day for the two of them and, sometimes, that was all one could hope for in the absence of any kind of threat to stimulate life.

Anthro Nalu moaned as she sprawled out across a lounger that, somehow, had been broken and snapped in their fuck, though his cock was still deep inside her, her pussy stretched, mind barely able to believe that she had taken such a length. Of course, his body had changed his shaft enough for her to be able to take, but it was still more than she'd been expecting, groaning softly as she tried to lift her hips. Exhaustion pounded through her, however, dropping her heavily back to the lounger. The next round... Well, that would have to wait a little longer.

Xigfeldo's eyes glittered, nuzzling the back of her head, slowly pulling out of her tight cunny, her sex lewdly gaping, folds parted in the absence of his breeding spire.

"Let me show you my world."

And things there would never be the same again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Pen Seduction The breeding pens offer many delights...in NonHuman
Breeding His Mother A dragon breeds his mother over and over again...in NonHuman
Full Moon of the Beast A woman in a Forest and the Full Moon: Breeding Time.in NonHuman
Breeding His Sister and Daughter A dragon anthro breeds his sister and daughter...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
More Stories