Pregnancy Complications

Story Info
Lara contracts PIDDs (Pregnancy Induced Dick Development).
7.1k words
4.47
10.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregnancy complications

Lara burst through the door to her apartment and launched her handbag at the couch. During its trajectory, literally everything inside the bag was violently ejected like pellets from a shotgun shell. All her Knick knacks scattered across the room. She swore and then swore again out of frustration. Ignoring her the scattered contents, she took off her hair tie, releasing her long dyed blue hair from the ponytail that had clutched her hair tightly. She opened the shoe closet and kicked off her high heels into it. Walking over to the couch, she pulled down the zip to her skirt and wiggled out her butt. Letting it drop to the floor, she then kicked it towards the bathroom. Using the couch as support she tries to squat over an object, her free hand on the front of her distended belly. Releasing her belly and slowly grabbing the item, she places it on the low coffee table in front of the couch. She basically growls as moves to the next item.

"I can't believe him" she says with a scowl that could kill. "How dare he! Just gets up and leaves me like this." She picks up another item and as she stands, she huffs. "I'm 7 months pregnant with his child, which he convinced me to keep!" She lets out a frustrated roar. "At the very least he could have seen me in person but no!" She draws out the last word in an exaggerated tone. "He has to say all this as he is boarding the plane claiming he needs to find himself in India. Well, I hope he finds the front end of some animal all too suddenly!" She collapses onto the couch behind her as she picks up the final item. She swore again. "I can't even have a bottle of anything!"

With some strength and a lot of struggling she manages to stand up again. She headed to the bathroom to run a bath. A hot one, with lots of bubbles and perhaps a facemask and the consolidation cake he sent. Through gritted teeth, "He better have ordered my favourite type otherwise I'm going to find him myself." She opens the box and relaxes a tiny bit. At least its chocolate, she picks at one of the toppings. Her face folds in on itself violently. "Yuck! Chocolate orange."

Lara was lying down in the cramped bathtub, the hot water steaming after a fresh top up. The candles cast an eery glow across the walls, distorting shadows of everyday objects. The flicker, of the flame, making the shadows sway in their strange ways. The soft tunes of pre-revolutionary Cuban music playing quietly in the other room. A cleaned plate, once used for a big slice of cake lay on the floor next to bathtub. Her eyes are closed, she gently nibbles the inside of her bottom lip. Her arms are either side of her pregnant belly, the top of her belly just poking out of the water. She moans softly as she gyrates the tip of her finger around her clit. Since she's been pregnant, she hasn't masturbated for quite a while. After such a long time it was a bit difficult to get into her usual rhythm. She found it now and she can feel herself building up. Like the water in a kettle, the bubbling turbulent rumbling before the water boils, then just for good measure, the kettle's satisfying click as it turns off. She arches her back as the pleasure bubbles over her, and then relaxes. She sighs, basking in the afterglow for a little while longer.

She places her arms either side of the bathtub and pushes herself into a seated position. Her belly now resting in her lap. Her tanned legs stretched out in front of her. She looks down at her pregnant belly protruding out of her. The taught skin glistening in the candlelight. She scratches something underneath her belly. Then lifts herself out of the bathtub. After drying herself, she puts on her red silk robe, looks at her reflection in the mirror above the washbasin. Her dark blue hair is pulled tight in a ponytail, her tanned smooth skin, unblemished by wrinkles, and enhanced by a splutter of slightly darker freckles, across her nose.

Absentmindedly she scratches her underbelly that is poking through the floral-patterned robe. She opens one of her many creams and begins applying them liberally to her face. Inspects herself once more, smiles and heads to bed. Exchanging the robe for an old baggy black t-shirt with a very faded painted sun on the front. That night Lara had a restless night, tossing and turning and itching like crazy. In the morning, relief came, and she managed to get a few hours of unadulterated respite.

That Saturday afternoon Lara woke up a bit haggard, she had never had a night like that before. Slowly and methodically, she got out of bed and to the kitchen to make herself the biggest sandwich she could. Not really thinking, she placed anything that her fingers fell on in the fridge. Using her fingers, she ripped the bread bun she had bought yesterday in half. Then she piled on all her ingredients and stood at the kitchen counter taking massive brutal bites out of the messily made sandwich.

She felt a slight pressure against the underside of her pregnant belly. She took another bite, chewing exaggeratively and lets one hand drop to the underside of her belly. She felt around with her free hand a bit. A bit confused, she placed her sandwich down which immediately fell apart. Now exploring the area with both hands her eyes Widened in shock.

Kristi gestured to the chair and said, "Please sit, and make yourself comfortable." Lara sheepishly took her seat in the chair. Kristi continued, "You are here for another check-up, as you've said and since you rescheduled your last one. According to my record you are 7 months along, measuring a bit larger, and everything has been A-Okay." She looked at Lara and gave her a quick curt smile, as if she said something to amuse herself. "Please move to the other chair." Kristi point to it with a long, elegant finger. Her long nails were painted with a shiny clear coat. Lara nervously followed her finger. And swallowed the lump in her throat.

Lara croaked, "Now?" She hesitated. "Don't you have to ask me any other questions? Or perhaps an ultrasound?"

Kristi blinked with a blank stare. "Come on sweety, we both know that you've had both of your ultrasounds." She continued in a more serious tone "Unless you think that something is wrong?"

Lara shook her head in alarm. Getting up to go to the other chair. "No... No of course not. Everything is fine." She laughed nervously.

Kristi nodding sagely, "Just eager to see the little one, I'm sure. Anyway, please sit down. And you can leave your dress on, you just have to pull it up past your stomach."

Lara lifted her dress up bunching the folds in her hands. "Don't forget your pants dear." said Kristi, looking away from Lara. She was fiddling with some of her tools. With some effort, Lara pulled them down and off both legs. Lara heard the smack of latex gloves on skin and sat down on the faux leather chair. The cool material made her skin tingle. She scootched into the back of the seat. A cool breeze blow across her exposed area. Kristi approached and lifted both legs into place with little effort. Lara's dress was covering the lower half of her belly like draped curtains. Kristi lifted Lara's skirt over her stomach. She then stood there staring.

Lara was laid back in the chair legs akimbo. Desperately looking at everything else but Kristi. Lara's big tight belly was displayed graciously between two long tanned legs. The skin unblemished by any stretch marks but glossy in the well-lit room. Between Lara's legs where a glistening red rose should be, a huge dick and very sizeable balls to match, pouched in a loose scrotum that covered her vagina.

Kristi stood there staring. Her shocked expression morphed into a confused one, then settled on one deep in thought. She asked, "When did this appear? Does it hurt? Does it... ". She thought about the word," Work?"

Lara sheepishly looked at her. "It's stopped growing, I hope, sometime last week. It grew very quickly. I thought if I left it, it might just fall off. At first, my vagina was normal but itched a lot, then the clit grew and grew. After a week, it was hard every morning. I haven't touched it, except to clean it. It takes some effort to control myself as pulling the skin back sends shivers down my spine."

Kristi nodded, "I see, well I will check it out and then make my diagnosis, but first I will check to make sure your vagina is healthy and still okay to give birth." Lara nodded. Kristi continued, "Well, I'll just lube this up and begin then. Just relax, I'll have to cup your balls to lift them out of the way. And I did heat up the metal before, but its cooled a bit." With a gloved hand, she cupped and raised Lara's balls. Lara felt a tingling sense of relief as the skin pouch that contained her new balls felt less strained. "They are rather heavy, I'm impressed". Kristi was able to place Lara's balls onto her lap. They fit snuggly between her thick thigh and her filled belly.

Kristi slowly inserted the speculum into Lara. Lara could feel the metal part her lips and push its way inside. Feeling a bit embarrassed she looked to the ceiling and felt a small flush wash over her face. She gripped the sides of the chair. Lara felt the speculum open. She looked down again just to see Kristi's head dip beneath her bulging belly. Lara craned her head forward to get a better look, but only managed catch the top of her hair. She laid her head back again.

Kristi's voice came from beyond, "Everything looks great, nothing wrong here". Kristi pushed a bit deeper. Lara gasped as she felt it. A hot flush originating from her groin. She let go of the chair to cover her face. The hot flush pushed itself and turned into a stiffness. Lara repeated the word 'no' over and over again in her head. A Silence filled the room. Lara could hear the blood rushing inside her heads. "Well...", came a slightly amused voice. Lara spread two of her fingers to peer through them. The amusement continued, "I don't normally offer these services." Kristi's head appeared from beneath Lara's taunt stomach. She was grinning from ear to ear. "I suppose I could provide some medical relief." Lara tried to protest, but Kristi stopped her with a hush.

She grabbed Lara's cock with the cool latex gloves. The touch felt soothing against Lara's hot skin. "Hmm. It feels quite sturdy." She slowly pushed it away from Lara's stomach and then let it go. There was an audible smack, as Lara's stiff cock hit the underside of her belly. "Seems that the skin is quite health" Kristi said with a smirk. She took the shaft back between her fingers, pulling the foreskin down to uncover the head and past the gland. Kristi turned away applied something to her finger and turned back. Lara felt a cold touch.

Kristi said, "Interesting" as she traced the girth with her lube covered finger. "Everything is well formed, the skin quite smooth, and..." She paused, "it smells clean." Lara felt more cool liquid being applied. Then, Kristi grabbed the shaft and began undulating her hand up and down. Lara sat there her eyes shut tight, legs raised level with her head, as Kristi kept pumping her. An awkward silence was growing as Lara tried to suppress moan, after moan. As the pressure built up, Lara was getting agitated, she started moving about, trying to get into a more comfortable position. Moving her hand constantly, gripping the chair, covering her face, holding her pregnant belly. Her hand moved to her breast, and she gave it a tight squeeze and let out a gasp of pleasure. As soon as she realised what happened, she tore her hand away. She felt a sudden wetness in her dress.

Kristi stopped and looked at Lara, her eyes wide and pleading. "Well, alright." Kristi said somewhat guiltily for the state she put Lara in. Kristi pulled her long blonde hair to one side of her neck and held it in her hand. Using the other, she held onto Lara's penis, pulling the foreskin all the way down. Plunging Lara's stiff member into her mouth. Lara could feel the warm moist interior and felt Kristi's thick tongue almost wrapping around her gland. Using her big red lips, Kristi brushed against the gland as she pulled out. Then brushed past it again as she took more of the throbbing cock into her mouth. Kristi sucked and kissed the ever-growing focal point of Lara's pleasure continuously. Lara gasped and a sudden rush of pure gold pleasure burst in her mind. Lara could feel her pouch clench tightly in response. As she orgasmed, Kristi tried to force all the thick cock into her throat, but she was prevented as her forehead touched the underside of Lara's pregnant belly.

Without spilling a drop, Kristi swallowed the massive white goo deposit in her mouth. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and raised her head. Her eyes following Lara's smooth pregnant belly up, past Lara's heaving chest, and looked into her eye's clearly showing relief and embarrassment. "Well," Kristi said as she wiped her mouth with a tissue trying not to smudge what was left of her lipstick. "I certainly had mouth full there." Kristi didn't look dissatisfied. "Quite filling really."

Lara made to get out of the compromising position that she was in quickly. Her heavy belly impeding the quick part. As Lara put her pants back on and rearranged her dress, she looked to Kristi who was sitting back at her desk. Understanding the look, Kristi said "Oh, you have nothing to worry about. You just have a case of the PIDDs -- Pregnancy Induced Dick Development." She cleared her throat, "Its practically harmless and is just a result of sexual tension and hormones. It will go away some time after you've given birth. Unfortunately, it has some weird side effects, none that will injure you or the baby. Side effects may include a longer pregnancy, although you are measuring a bit big for your time so it looks like it shouldn't be a problem and heavy lactation. If it gets a bit sore, you can just relieve yourself as I've shown you" she smirked. "Now if you don't have any other questions you may leave, I'm late for my next appointment. Have a good day and see you again soon."

It was Friday, and Lara was slowly packing the contents of her cubical into her bag. It was her last day before maternity leave. The last few people in the office had just left, so the whole floor was probably empty. The setting sun was gleaming through the large floor to ceiling windows that hugged the two sides of the square office. Lara always liked to leave at this time. She felt very much at peace, watching the sun lower itself beyond the horizon into the mouth of the bay. Walking around the cubical picking notes and papers of the walls and storing the pins in their box on the desk. She read a few of them to sort them out. Most were of tasks that she had completed long ago that she never took down. A few were from her friends, wishing her well for the months to come.

As she cleared the notes away, she found a picture from a couple of years ago. It was a group photo of her graduating class from university. She smiled as she looked over everyone's faces. She wondered how everyone was doing, well at least her friends. Although she kept in contact with most of them, some she had lost touch with others completely. She stopped when she found herself in the picture again. She smirked, amused at what she was wearing. Her bushy hair was tied up into a ponytail, her red loose fit dress gently catching the wind. Standing either side of her were her best friends. They had gotten into some crazy parties during those years. I guess that's all over now. She raised a hand to her belly to stroke it. She said to herself, "Not that I don't mind, the hangovers have been getting too intense to deal with lately. A few years break should be a good detox."

She glanced over to row below her. A handsome tanned guy, with short blonde hair and a pencil moustache. He wore a bright blue suit that looked like it was a perfect fit. Lara remembered how she always looked to him during their lectures. She can't believe what a crush she had on him. He was very pleasant to talk to, unfortunately he just wasn't interested. He spent most of his time studying. With a cheeky smile, Lara took out her phone and searched for him online. A good 5 minutes late, she had found him. He was doing great, it seemed like he had a pretty cushy job and was modelling part-time as well.

Browsing picture after picture of Chris with his friends. She decided to look up his model company to see his pictures. The first few she found were of him in suits and then she found his summer collection. In each picture, he was just wearing a triangle swimsuit that looked to full to be true. He was looking directly into the camera, jaw clenched, face dripping wet. His tanned skin gleaming in the light. His entire body made of chiselled stone. Lara's heart began to race, she couldn't believe how hot he was now. A sudden tightness made itself know to Lara. As her bulging member pressed against the fabric of her tight suit pants. Lara looked around the office and saw no one. She then unbuttoned her pants and undid the zip. The extra room caused her member to stiffen further so in desperation she pulled her dick and balls out of her panties. Sighing with relief as her hot steaming balls met the cool air of the office.

Her underpants prevented her balls from dropping naturally and pressed them into her dick. Her dick was now sandwiched between her balls and the curve of her tight pregnant belly. She could feel the cool air move across her dick as she moved. In embarrassment she put her phone away and continued to pack her stuff away. A loud "Ahem!" came from underneath her table. In shock Lara jumped back, as best she could with such a full belly. Janice, her colleague who sat in the cubicle in front of her, crouched with glaring eyes staring up at Lara. Janice's messy brown curls draped her heart shaped face. Her cheeks were flushed, she had bags underneath her eyes. She crawled clumsily through the mess of cables to get out from under the table. Once standing, she straightened herself out. Then asked Lara to explain what she was doing.

After a lot of fumbling and mumbling Lara finished too embarrassed to resist or protest. Janice walked to the entrance of the cubical without saying a word, peered out into the hallway. She saw no one, it was quite late, and the office was getting dark now. Janice turned round. Hugging Lara from behind, she whispered into her ear, "So is that what you were doing? Just cleaning up. I'm sure respectable Miss Lara wasn't doing anything bad. Of course, now." As she laughed, Janice put a hand to Lara's pregnant belly and rubbed it. Lara thought that it felt nice but wouldn't let Janice know that. Janice's hand then moved to the underside of Lara's belly. Her shirt had come loose after she had unbuttoned her suit pants. Lara could feel Janice's cold hands press into her belly. They found their way to Lara's steaming cock.

"What do we have here?" Janice said with a smile. Lara could feel Janice's hot breath on her neck. It smelled faintly of alcohol. A hand crept up to Lara's breast and gave it a squeeze. Milk leaked into Lara's white shirt, darkening the immediate area around her nipple. Janice, not noticing this gently kneaded her breasts. "Looking at Chris, were you? Feeling a bit tight?" Lara could hear Janice moisten her lips.

Lara said, "Oh, stop it already. You are such a tease. Just let me finish packing and then we can get something to eat, I'm hungry."

Janice paused, "Nah, I'm enjoying rubbing your pregnant belly. You've grown so big these last few months. How do you carry it so majestically?" She sniggered. "And this thing." She gave Lara's cock a tight squeeze. "It has some heft to it, are you sure you are a pregnant woman? Would you imagine if people found out that you had a cock?" She imitated snapping at Lara's ears with her mouth. Janice gently pulled the skin back, drawing it over the gland, freeing it's head. The head was even more sensitive to the cool air, it made Lara shiver.

12