Pregnancy Complications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing this Janice started stoking it. This sent more ripples across Lara. Janice in return picked up the pace. "I wonder how long you'll last with me stroking you like this. It would be super weird if the cleaners came in tomorrow and found thick ropes of sticky white stuff laying around."

Lara, her face turned away from Janice's, was holding her breath and biting her bottom lip. A moan escaped her lips, "Janice, please, we can't make a mess. Can we continue in the bathroom? What is someone sees us?" Janice started to stroke faster. The Lara started to squirm. Before pleading "Stop, not here, I can't hold it any longer."

"Ok, then" and Janice stopped. She stopped messaging Lara's breast and stroking her cock. Stepping away, she left the cubical.

Lara bent over, supporting herself with her arms outstretched on the table. Her rod was pulsing, her balls clenched tight. She put her full concentration into not cuming. She stood extremely still in fear that any movement could set her off at any moment. The cool air licking her hot shaft and clutching her balls. A minute later she was ok. She could still feel her dick press into her pregnant belly. It no longer throbbed threateningly.

Janice came round into the cubical again, grinning from cheek to cheek. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Stop dicking about and let's go." Lara turned round and saw Janice was prepared to leave. Handbag in hand, and a light windbreaker over her blouse. Lara looked pleadingly at Janice. In reply "Well, you said you were hungry. I am too. Let's go, I'll grab the first two boxes you can just lock up the rest." She picked up the two boxes, stacked on top of each other and made to leave. Without stopping she said, "and put your dick away, we aren't at some nudist camp. Oh! and don't forget to call Gemma."

Lara stood there shocked. Gemma was still in the office. She grimaced. Slowly, she placed 2 hands onto the dividing cubical wall and peered over the top. A lady was slouched at her desk. Her head resting on her crossed arms. She was clearly sleeping with her mouth hanging wide opened. Gemma's blonde straight hair was pulled tightly back into a neat bun. Lara saw that she had her headphones in. She breathed a sigh of relief.

In all this tension she had lost her erection. She folded it back into her pants and zipped them up. She noticed however that she couldn't do the top button up, so she left it. After packing the last of her things, she walked to Gemma and woke her up. Gemma rose groggily. "Come on, Janice and I are going out to dinner."

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, Gemma nodded. She reached for her handbag and opened it with long elegant fingers. Her nails had acrylic on them, each a different colour. She placed her things inside it, including her headphones and then got up to leave. Gemma was a head taller than Lara. As they made their way to elevator, Lara asked "so what were you listening to?"

Gemma still wiping the sleep out of her face said "Nothing, other than Janice teasing you." Lara stood in shock, and Gemma looked back at her with her tongue sticking out. "I'm only joking, I was completely asleep. I do know she was teasing you though because you have wet patches around your nipples. Perhaps you should put on your cardigan."

Lara relaxed a bit. She thought "I guess that's what I get from my best friends." And they both entered the elevator and watched the doors shut to the dark office.

The noise of chatter from the surrounding tables overflowed the small Italian restaurant. Janice, Gemma and Lara were sitting by the window that looked out onto the streets. It was very dark now that the sun had set. The few streetlamps in the street gave off a soft glow. Lara was slouching in her seat, both hands on the pregnant belly. She had somehow managed to finish an entire pizza by herself. She was stuffed and felt that her pregnant belly had grown to measure at least 10 months. Janice and Gemma were talking away, gesticulating wildly and laughing. They each had a glass of red wine in their hand. The restaurant owner, walks over and places another bottle of wine in the empty bucket and then takes Lara's plates. Janice and Gemma refill their glasses again. Lara is vaguely getting their conversation. They're mostly talking about work, some of it is about who would be the better aunt. A bit of it is about where their next group holiday is going to be its approaching summer after all.

The owner walks over again, brandishing a dessert menu. Lara's eyes lit up and licked her lips. The other two smiled politely and waved their menu away. After ordering a cannolo with pistachios, the owner left. Their conversation continued and the owner came and went. Lara picked up the fragile pastry with her dainty fingers, positioning the other hand beneath the to catch anything that might fall. She brought it to her mouth and bit into it. The hard snap of the crispy shell gave way between her teeth and the pastry's white, sweet, creamy stuffing filled her mouth. Lara licked her lips and closed her eyes as she savoured the taste. Deliberately prolonging the time between each bite. After finishing the cannolo, she pressed her finger into the plate and dragged it through the left over cream and nuts. Lifting, carefully, the massive accumulation of the white clumpy cheese with a dash of salty nuts. She gently inserted her finger into mouth and gave a soft moan as it touched her mouth. Her tongue bursting with the flavours.

The other two laughed, and Lara shot a look at them. They were both grinning at her. They had their wine, while she had this cannolo to comfort her this Friday evening. Another half an hour passed, and the restaurant was beginning to empty out. They paid the bill and left before they were the last ones out. The owner had a habit of talking to the last people in the restaurant forever before allowing them to leave. It was a kind gesture, and she was a very pleasant woman. She just would not stop talking.

Lara left the restaurants toilet for the last time before heading out. She bid goodbye to the owner and the couple she was talking to. Exiting the restaurant, Lara looked right and saw Gemma slumped against the wall of the restaurant. Her hair ruffled and her eyes closed tight. She looked like she was concentrating on not throwing up. Lara looked around and couldn't find Janice anywhere. Half expecting no intelligible reply, she asked "Where's Janice?"

Gemma lifted her hand up, paused and through a burp, "Taxi", before the sound of something wet smack against something hard. Luckily, she missed both Lara's shoes and her own clothes.

"Damn Janice, you could have at least waited until I was here before you scurried off." She sighed. "I am literally too pregnant to deal with this. Come on Gemma, let's get a taxi. You can sleep at my place." Lara bent down slowly and grabbed Gemma under the arm. She, sort of pulled, sort of guided Gemma up. Gemma got to her feet, one hand against the wall and stood unsteadily, swaying slowly. Lara pulled out her phone and ordered a taxi. She noticed she had a message from Janice. It read "Got a taxi, drove off before Gemma got inside." Lara pulled a face and rolled her eyes.

The ride was thankfully uneventful. Gemma slept most of the way. When they got to Lara's apartment, she had to interlock arms with Gemma to keep her from falling over or wandering off. The two of them burst through the door to her apartment, Lara clutched the door frame to stop herself from falling. Gemma on the other hand dropped, straight like a broom. A muffled "Ouch" came from Gemma, followed by a giggle. Lara closed the door and walked past with a weirdly concerned smile on her face.

Going to the bedroom she undressed and changed into her pyjamas. When she got back to the kitchen, Gemma was stark naked lying on the floor. Clothes flung everywhere, but mostly in the bathroom. Lara paused, she went to the kitchen, put the kettle on and poured it into three instant noodles. She sat down next to Gemma, who was stark naked lying on the leather sofa and handed her two. With wide eyes, Gemma sat up and eagerly ate them. They both sat in the dark apartment facing the only source of light. A sliver of yellow light coming from the kitchen. When they finished, Lara picked Gemma up and took her to her bed and laid her to sleep under the covers. She walked to the other side and sat down on the bed. Her head felt heavy and tired. She looked down, her hands on her knees. The tight fabric of her pyjamas stretched tight across her belly. She hadn't realised how much she'd grown recently.

Her pregnant belly reached out far, almost a half the length of her thigh. She gave her belly a little rub. She could feel the heat from it radiating in her lap. Gemma hiccupped behind her. Lara sighed and rubbed her eyes, before reaching to turn off the light beside her bed. She swung her legs onto the bed and lay down on her side. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Gemma awoke, her throat dry, her head fuzzy, the room still spinning. She could smell the clean, soft linen beneath her. She slowly opened her eyes; the room was dark except a small sliver of yellow light breaching the curtains on the other side of the room. It highlighted a few unfamiliar objects. Gemma lifted her head up slowly and saw a glass of water beside her. She clutched at it and drank deeply. The room threatened to turn in on itself. Carefully, she placed her head back onto the pillow.

Looking to the other side, she saw a figure sleeping on their back. "Great" she thought to herself "I've gone home with some rando again." The rando snorted loudly in their sleep. She continued to herself "Well, at least he seems to have a nice place. From what I remember he fed me before going to sleep. He also had the decency to give me some water. She looked at the man again. The figure was covered by a thin sheet, his arms were folded above the sheet, giving him a sort of impatient look. His face obscured by the shadow of their beer belly. "He seems to be my type" she thought as she bit her lip. "What? Rich, old and unkept?" she asked herself rhetorically, then rolled her eyes.

The old man jerked his leg and uncovered himself. Gemma took a few seconds to check if the old man was awake. Not likely. Then the old man unfolded his arm and made to scratch his underbelly. The scratching didn't stop though, it seems like he was stroking himself. Gemma waited for him to stop, and after a short while he did. Trying not to wake him, she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. Her fake breasts weighed heavily on her chest. The unusual effort made the room spin. She bent over a bit more and peered round the mans inflated belly. Gemma gasped softly as she saw what sprouted from the man. The man was pitching a pole. Gemma looked to the bedside table and saw her purse. Reaching into it she took out some lube and squirted a dollop into her hand. She placed the purse back and then crawled from under the sheets to the man's shaft. With her full hand she grabbed the shaft. It was thicker than she expected it to be. The man grunted at the touch of the cold liquid.

Still holding on, Gemma paused, holding her breath for the man to settle. He did. Gemma moved her hand with a loose grip up and down the impressive shaft. Then at the top she tightened her grip and pulled the skin down revealing a thick head. Judging that to be enough, she turned round. Gemma wiped the rest of the lube into herself. In order to not wake him, she slowly moved backwards on all fours. Due to the man's immense belly, she thought it best to ride him reverse cowgirl. She would have move control like that. She backed up just a bit more and barely felt tip of his penis graze her. She shuddered in anticipation. Her hips were now directly on top of his. Supporting herself with one hand, she aligned his dick with her vagina. She lowered her hips down. The cool touch of the mans exposed head kissed her moistening lips, parting them gently. She lowered herself more and more until they bottomed out.

There she paused, up right, on top of him. His dick filling her up, the curve of his penis pushing against her stomach. She was breathing heavily now, eager to continue. Forcing herself to pause, to check that the man was still asleep. She heard nothing other than his soft breaths. She reached down between the man's legs to feel his jewels. Picking up the heavy sack of goods, she could tell that this was basically full. The pair weighed a good amount and Gemma was more impressed by their weight and size than the man's shaft. She began to message them gently.

Then she began, leaning back and forth. Gyrating her hips as she raised them up and down. Feeling full, and then empty as the dick was sheathed and drawn. She began to move faster and faster. She also massaged his balls more vigorously. Her heart pumping, her face flushed her thoughts racing, needing to move faster, needing to hit the spot harder. For a minute, she was in bliss. The tension built to its peak, and almost at the same time they both came. He came first, feeling the sack in her hand empty almost instantly. She could feel his hot fluid building inside of her. Then, not caring about his amount, she came. A heavy grunt was heard from behind her, then a gasp. The lights came one. Gemma looked back and shielded her eyes.

A familiar voice said, "Gemma, what the fuck!" as her eyes adjusted to the light. Gemma focused on face and realised it was Lara. Getting up quickly, she got off the bed and stepped away. Like pulling a plug, Lara's gunk oozed out of Gemma's open vagina.

Gemma and Lara sat on the couch, each with a cup of cold milk in their hands. The Tv was showing some random good morning shows. Lara had finished explaining why she had a dick. Gemma was having a hard time concentrating. She finished the last of her milk, "Ok, fair enough. That makes sense to me." She paused. "I'm sorry for having sex with you while you were asleep."

Lara laughed, "Its fine, I was just really shocked that's all. You don't expect to be balls deep inside someone when you wake up." They talked for a while longer before Gemma got up to leave. Saying goodbye with a hug and a kiss on either cheek. As Gemma was waiting for the lift to open its doors, she couldn't help but feel slightly longing for Lara's dick again.

The final week of Lara's pregnancy came and as she didn't want to be entirely alone during birth, she had invited Gemma to stay over just in case anything happened. When the time came, both Janice and Lara were present during her labour. Thankfully, Lara gave birth to a health beautiful girl.

A few months passed and as Lara was adjusting to her new life as a single mother, with the occasional help from Janice and Gemma as aunts. Her dick never disappeared like Kristi said it would, she did contemplate getting it surgically removed however, it didn't really bother her anymore. She found that she enjoyed it, especially with Gemma around.

It was late after work; Gemma had offered to take care of the little one while Lara ran some errands. Her last one for the day was the Gynaecologist. As she entered the room, Kristi was sitting behind her desk. Working away at some documents. Without looking up, Kristi said, "Hello, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while! How is your child? I heard everything went well. I'm just finishing up some paperwork. Please make yourself comfortable in the seat. I'll be with you in just a minute. It's been a long day and I'm a bit behind. You are my last appointment of the day." She gestured to the chair with a wave. Looking up briefly with a wide grin and then getting back to her papers. "And please, don't forget to take off your pants."

Lara undressed and sat back on the chair. The last time she was here, her huge belly was blocking the view between her legs. Now, her flat stomach was smooth and provided a full view. She let her head rest against the head rest and closed her eyes. The warm air, the soft hum of the heater and Kristi's pen scratching on paper were the only sounds she could hear. A few minutes later, Kristi got up and walked over to Lara. "Long day too?"

With her eyes still closed, Lara replied "Not really, but its nice to relax once in a while." Kristi Agreed.

Kristi placed her hand on Lara's exposed penis, to lift it up and out of the way of her vagina. "I see you still have your penis. I apologise I thought it would go away after the pregnancy finished. If it bothers you, I could remove it."

Lara opened her eyes and looked up to the ceiling, and firmly said "No! I mean, its fine, I'm used to it by now and its not bothering anyone." Lara's eyes moved to Kristi. "Oh! I didn't notice, Congratulations!" Now that Kristi wasn't behind her desk, Lara could evidently see a baby bump protruding from Kristi.

Kristi turned to the side, pulling the lab coat out of the way and striking a pose. "Thank you, we have been trying for a while now. Enough about me though. We are here to see you." Kristi continued the inspect and just as before Lara had to look away in embarrassment as she become erect.

Finishing up, Kristi bit her lip. Looked nervously round the room and then looked to Lara. "So... do you need some help with that?"

Lara looked up to the ceiling, her face going red. "Well, if you don't mind."

"Not a problem." Kristi walked over to the door and locked it, then walked back. With skilled fingers she unbuttoned her suit pants and pulled them down. Lara looked at Kristi between her raised legs with surprise. Underneath Kristi's pregnant belly was a short, fat cock standing hard. And underneath them two fat heavy balls. Kristi, said, "You don't mind, do you?"

Lara blushed and looked away. She would feel awkward to refuse Kristi's advancement. "Of course not, we can help each other out. I've never seen one so cute before, it would be fun to try."

"Me too, I was surprised myself really. And thank you, I've been looking at vagina's all day and I think I've built up quite the load." She pumped the lubrication bottled a few times and lathered it around her cock. Taking a few steps forward slowly inserted herself into Lara. Lara could feel the top of her belly resting on her pelvis. Kristi grabbed both of Lara's thighs and began to thrust. It had been a while since Lara took anything like this, she is normally the one giving it to Gemma. So, this was a nice change. Kristi's fat cock was stretching Lara out a bit more than she liked but it was still nice, even though it didn't penetrate too deeply. Kristi began to stroke Lara's cock at the same time. Giving it long rhythmic strokes.

The stimulation from both places was intense, however Kristi was able to prolong Lara's release by pausing after every two strokes. After a surprisingly short time, Kristi stiffened and with a final thrust, blew all her load into Lara. She could feel the warmth inside her and a build-up of a slight pressure. She had no idea how backed up Kristi was, but the amount she came was huge.

Pulling out of Lara, Kristi immediately bent down and swallowed Lara's penis. Almost taking it halfway before Lara exploded into Kristi's mouth. Swallowing the thick goop, she raised a finger and wiped the sides of her mouth. "Well, that's dinner for me done." She smiled and handed Lara some paper towels. After a brief chat, a thank you and goodbye, Lara left for home.

Maybe she could invite Kristi over to her place some time, Gemma would love that.

The End

12