Pregnancy Increases Wife’s Libido

Story Info
Her husband is turned off but friend's husband is not.
1.8k words
4.45
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was five months pregnant with our second child. Both Bob and I were very happy about it. Compared to our friends our sex life had been reasonably good until we confirmed the pregnancy. Bob found the idea of making love to me during pregnancy a real turn off. It had been just like this during my first pregnancy. The strangest thing was that during both pregnancies my sex drive exploded. Always healthy I could now think of little else but having my next orgasm. More disturbing was that I fantasized about pricks including those belonging to men I came in contact with. This is completely out of character for me.

I sympathized with Bob. It wasn't his fault that he reacted in the way he did. He would still cuddle me but anything more was off the agenda. I admitted to him that my libido was increased during pregnancy but did not feel comfortable to admit the whole truth.

When we were out for a meal with our good friends, John and Jan, the subject of sex during pregnancy arose. Jan surprised Bob and I by saying that John had got very turned on during her pregnancy. A rather sheepish John admitted that the sight of a sexy pregnant woman, particularly from behind, was the most arousing thing to him. I was proud of Bob as he quietly said that he wished he was the same but admitted that he was completely the opposite.

Jan asked me whether this bothered me, admitting that unfortunately she had lost interest in sex during her pregnancy. I wanted to admit that I was as randy as hell all the time but toned it down to say that my libido remained very healthy.

The next comment from Jan was said as an attempt at humor and said with no great thought.

"Sounds like I need to lend my husband to you. He has always loved the sight of your ass and I am sure he is loving it even more right now."

We all laughed but it also clearly struck a nerve across the group. Jan was suddenly very embarrassed and started to apologize. It hung in the air and the few seconds before anyone said anything more seemed like minutes. It was John who broke the silence when he said in an almost questioning voice.

"I am sure Brenda would not want that and Bob might have something to say on the subject."

I dare not open my mouth, as all I could think about was John's cock, not that I knew what it looked like. John looked at me with his head to the side in a questioning and demanding way. It was as if both men were requiring me to answer as to whether I wanted to be loaned to John.

I flushed deep red and for once in my life bowed my head and said nothing. Now all three were staring at me and I had to say something.

"I don't think that would be very fair on Jan and Bob, would it?"

Jan was the first to laugh at my response.

"Well that response is far more interesting in what it didn't say than what it did. John I think Brenda has just said that she would welcome you if Bob and I do not object. For me as long as the loan terms were acceptable and we were all comfortable I could go with it. What about you Bob?"

"Well if the loan terms included a reciprocal arrangement with Jan I could be more than comfortable."

We did discuss a couple of pitfalls but all agreed these could be avoided. I thought I had been highly-strung and randy for some days but the next two days before the agreed date were something else. We had agreed that we did not want to be in the same house when swapping partners and John was going to come to ours. Bob had left before John arrived. We hugged on the doorstep before I offered him a drink. It was offered purely out of courtesy because all I could think of was ripping his clothes off and fucking.

He was a gentleman and said he would understand if I had changed my mind. I nearly broke down as I admitted that the pregnancy had sent my libido through the roof and the lack of any action from Bob had me climbing the walls. I did have just enough presents of mind to ask him if he had changed his mind. His pause before he answered frightened me but he said it was because he was so excited by the idea he was afraid he would embarrass himself.

The drinks were knocked back quickly before I took his hand and led him to our spare bedroom. For some reason I did not want to use the main one. We stood facing each other and it was so sexy as we removed one of each other's garments in turn. When we both down to our underwear I was delighted to see his erection but embarrassed to clearly smell my excitement. He took my bra off and played with my slightly bigger than usual boobs and nipples. Doing this while standing was very erotic and my legs were threatening to collapse.

We lay on the bed still in our last garments. I found it exciting to slip my hand inside his pants and explore his erection without seeing it. He let out a little gasp as his fingers found the inside of my knickers. I could tell that the wetness had spread everywhere including my bottom. When I apologized for my condition he simply said that it was the most powerful aphrodisiac he could imagine.

I was desperate to feel his prick, possibly any prick, inside me as soon as possible. It seemed natural as he lay on his side next to me and lifted my one leg as I lay on my back. He lined his rock-hard prick up to my pussy and rubbed it around the area and eventually up to my clit. I should have been upset when he said I was so wet he was struggling to find the target. I reached down and solved that problem and he sunk inches in with no effort. We adjusted our position to get the best angle and within a few strokes his good-sized cock was buried deep and I felt his balls against my bottom.

I don't remember ever being so excited so early. Usually I take lots of foreplay before being ready to be penetrated and then many minutes before I am really into things. This was different I should have warned him but the instant he found my clit with his fingers I exploded. I knew I was excited but the orgasm overwhelmed me with no warning. He had to hold me tight as my thrashing around was violent. I was so pleased the others were not in the house as my screaming could be heard out on the street.

The orgasm was deep inside me and did not slow down for ages. It then rumbled gently through me for another thirty seconds or so as he fucked me gently but firmly. I was in a terrible state. I was crying and apologizing between sobs for ruining things by cumming too quickly. Without missing a stroke of his now relaxed fucking he said that it had been the most exciting orgasm he had ever witnessed.

I told him to fuck me in any position he wanted and cum whenever he wanted. He put his finger to my mouth to quieten me and slipped his prick out of me. He then did something that I had never had done to me. With my pussy filled with both his and my juices he went down on me. I love receiving oral sex but having just cum with a prick inside me this was different. I was afraid of being over-sensitive but for some reason it was just lovely and sensual.

My body did feel that lovely after-orgasm comfort but it was also very receptive of this further stimulation. He kept going for many minutes until he moved his hands below my bottom. The whole area was lubricated by my excitement. He found the heart of my anus with his fingers and I was sure they would penetrate me. They didn't but they did ramp up my arousal as they caressed the area until I nearly screamed again. I could have taken this treatment for hours but decided he really did need some relief soon.

"Please I need you inside me now. Would you like a view of my ass that you are so keen on while you fuck me?"

"That would be perfect if you are comfortable with that?"

"Oh I am more than comfortable with that and if we just shift across the bed we will both be able to see each other in the mirror."

When he entered me my body welcomed him as if it were the first time in weeks. He took me by the hips and fucked me with long but not to hard strokes. It was lovely, as I felt nicely aroused but just in control of my body. I wanted it to be his time and told him so. He said he was in no hurry unless I was uncomfortable. He was delighted when I replied that he could take all day but please let me know when he was ready to cum.

I need not have mentioned it as after many minutes his thrusting changed and I knew he was on his way. I brought one hand past my stomach and found my clit. Sensing my change he ran his thumb down my back until he found my very relaxed anus. It slipped in easily much to my delight. It was all it took to change a pleasurable fucking into the short journey to orgasm. As good an orgasm as it was I was still just able to enjoy watching and feeling him exploding uncontrollably deep inside me.

There was no embarrassment between the two of us. Bob and Jan agreed that the sex they had was very good. John and I made love about half a dozen times during the pregnancy with Bob and Jan's blessings. By the time these opportunities arose I was always almost desperate and was never disappointed. When our daughter was born these sessions naturally stopped.

All four of us laugh when we look back at the perfect storm that was a desperate pregnant woman and a man who loves nothing better than a pregnant woman. We have stayed great friends over the years but have never considered swapping since.