All Comments on 'Pregnancy Increases Wife’s Libido'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not dump loser husband who gives you to another man and find a stud who thinks you're always beautiful and desirable even when pregnant. A husband who doesn't love his wife enough to fuck her just because she's pregnant is nothing more than a selfish prick! Wife who gave husband to another woman and then fucked the other guy is idiot and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but it was too short and the ending seemed very rushed to wrap it all up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nothing loving about this. Just some very fucked up people, and a cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it when my wife was pregnant. Nothing was too daring, too kinky, or too much. Milky fits was an added bonus. It was disappointing when things went back to normal. Nice story.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

I won't say it was the best story I've ever read, but a pregnant woman deserves a good and loving fuck when her body craves it, and i'm glad she found John and was able get the loving she needed. I cannot understand men who are repulsed by a pregnant woman, but there are a lot of them... Thankfully, probably just as many of us who get off on the oversized belly & tits... To each his or her own...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is true some men like pregnant and some don't. Many find swelling tits and nipples extremely attractive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

acceptable premise except for the ending,,,,once a person has that strange a few times they always go back ,,either for love or the sex..or both,,,cant imagine they would stop swapping. not natural..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...

story TAGS