All Comments on 'Pregnant 35y Daughter Needs Love'

by Daniels69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another spill cheque ( spell check) , google gamer( grammer) cluster fuck. Wrong words , wrong tenses of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to learn to write. Impossible to follow who is talking. Or are they just thinking. Words mean something. Try reading the story before posting it.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Seems incomplete. Daughter needs to get fucked, badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other grammatical problems.

.

Questions (such as `Can you 69 me, and press your panties real close to my face.') require question marks.

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

x_pac6969x_pac6969about 1 year ago

Dad should have fucked his daughter ,at least he cant get her pregant 11/03/23

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniels69@Daniels69
A Swedish man 54 years living in Stockholm in a smaller apartment. I like being cosy in the sofa while talking, laughing and having a nice time, maybe with a glass of wine, as much as (or more) then all the kinky fetish stuff. Curious about a lot of things... ...and think tha...