All Comments on 'Pregnant and in Need'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I love pregnant mom/son stories! Just wished her milk had let down while they were fucking!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Pregnancy can make a lady go a bit insane and you captured it wonderfully. Thanks for sharing your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please continue... Love a pregnant woman doggystyle. Lactating is a huge turn on.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

Omg! The best thing about incest stories is the long slow burn until they finally cross the line, and this story was all that and a bottle of almond oil! The fact that she was pregnant only made it hotter. The only issue I had was the glass of wine, which she shouldn’t be drinking in her state. 5*s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very good story. Hope there is a sequel. Maybe have some pee games since pregnant women have problems holding it. Also, give the boyfriend a name. It is not natural for a son to say 'doesn't your boyfriend take care of you?' when they all live together and he's obviously been around for a while.

mxzermxzerover 4 years ago
hot

wow such an exciting story. thanks. love the preggo incest stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT BAD !!!MOM and SON IT'S THE BEST. ^*!^*!^*!

IT WAS QUITE A BUILD UP, SHE PUT THIS

KID THROUGH HELL. WELL DONE, PART 2.

DUMP THE BOYFRIEND, MAKE IT MOMandSON

ALL THE WAY.

..THANKS..

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 4 years ago
Sexy

Oh my, great story and very sexy. I still wank over the thought of fucking my mum and I’m a lot older than 18.

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Hot!

Brings back sexy memories of when I was fucking my mom all during my teen years and early 20s. She got pregnant for me once and my dad thinks it’s his but we both know the truth because he rarely fucks her. Holler back if u banged your mom too mastevens001 yahoo

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Very Very Good!

I really enjoyed this one!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Description of mom's body was remarkable.

Great slow build up of mother's feelings about her body. Neglectful boyfriend is the perfect seque to finding son desirable. The massage made it so real.

satabdisatabdiover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue.

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderover 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5/5 Absolutely amazing!

First story of yours that I've read but you're already one of my favorite authors. You do a REALLY good job of telling the story from a woman's perspective and you took your time building up for a very satisfying payoff. Absolutely fucking amazing. Please keep going!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Dump the boyfriend!

Very erotic story and very well done from the mother's view. It made me want to get in there and help her out LOL. She needs to dump the shithead of a boyfriend and keep Sam in his place. Just made a mess in the front of my panties but it was worth it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks. Good story; nice pace; stimulating moments. I'd suggest getting rid of the sleeping son part; always find that so trite. What guy would stay asleep if someone starting stroking him - why perpetuate a stupid concept. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
next pregnancy

needs to be from the son

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

When 20 I had a little incident with Mom.

A negative thought to the story is this: what 18yo guy do you know who wouldn't cum after being handled by his mom, then sucked, fuck her breasts and sucked again. Only cumming while fucking her for a long time after having eating her pussy.

The mother, mad with hornyness for so long wouldn't be able to have multiple orgasms more than thrice? Come on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make mommy pregnant again

You should write about her having her baby then her and her son relationships builds and her son knocks her up again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star

Great story.... Made me so hard!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Yeah good story but you need to continue on with it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

loopy69loopyloopy69loopyalmost 3 years ago

It let me read my fantasy. It was amazing. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Great story very well told

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love pregnant sex!!! The way you ended it was amazing and sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That story was sooo hot and sexy!!! It made me cum so hard! I love pregnant women and mother son incest so it was extremely exciting for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucked my women thru three pregnant s. From beginning to finish for 9 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read your story and enjoyed it immensely. PLEASE don't stop here. Like the others are saying, this mother needs to be impregated by her loving son to make the story complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. She should get rid of the useless boyfriend. Sex with my wife when she was pregnant was wonderful and as see got bigger the more she wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish I could give this 6 stars!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cactus99Cactus997 months ago

pretty bloody hot 5 stars and please continue mummy needs to thank her sons gf some way mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous