Pregnant and Sex-Crazed

Story Info
Man's POV story with his pregnant and sex-crazed partner.
1.6k words
3.89
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I wrote to my pregnant and sex-crazed "friend". She thoroughly enjoyed it all, and I hope others will as well. Please leave comments for how I can improve for next time, and if you would like to see future installments.

You wake up in the middle of the night. You open your eyes to see me on top of you, straddling your waist, naked. My face is inches from yours as I whisper, "I'm going to destroy your pussy."

You don't even know what to say. The surprise of the situation has left you speechless. The next thing you know, you hear the snip of scissors beginning to cut through your shirt. I start at the bottom and work my way up. Even managing to snip through the middle of your bra, allowing your huge boobs to fall freely to the sides. Their mass is so great that it also pulls the cut fabric to the sides, and you feel my warm breath on your skin. Your nipples are visibly hard, standing out, telling me how turned on you are.

Once your shirt and bra are completely severed, I pull the rest of them aside to reveal a bare torso. I set the scissors down next to the bed, and begin to massage your swollen, sensitive breasts. Your pregnancy has already grown them 2 cup sizes, despite only being 4 months along and only showing slightly in your belly. I pinch your erect nipples and you moan loudly. I've sent shocks through your body to your wet pussy.

You can feel my hard cock resting on your belly, a small pool of precum forming in your belly button. I shimmy down your body, sliding off of you, so I can cut the sides of your panties, the cold air tingling your damp clit. You crave satisfaction. You hunger for my shaft to bury in you, filling you up like you always daydream about. As your pussy is exposed, I lean down and lick and nibble my way from your growing boobs to your big belly, continuing down to your groin.

I grab your legs and spread them, to allow my head to fit between them, to which you happily oblige. My tongue makes contact with your clit and begins to flick it up and down. Then spinning in circles around it. I also suck it into my mouth and gingerly bite it. Just firm enough to send a thrill through your body, but not enough to pain you. I feel your pussy soaking on my face, your juices covering me from cheek to cheek. Your hips buck up as you feel one climax roar through you, and the next soon after. You can feel my upper lip flicking on your clit, as I shove my long tongue inside you, savoring the taste of your pussy. I can't get enough of it! I get more and more voracious with eating you out, and soon it feels like I've gone animalistic on you as I make you cum over and over and over. I gulp down your cum as you squirt it in my mouth. The flavor is sweeter and better than any other woman I've ever pleasured.

I don't know how much longer I can hold out before I need to be inside you, but I want you to cum on my mouth even more. I can't get enough of your juices in my belly. Huge squirts of it just keep flowing every few minutes. So I begin fingering up inside you. I manage to angle it at such a way so it hits your g-spot. You begin spasming as the most intense orgasms yet jolt through you. Your hips are bucking up into my hand and face as you convulse uncontrollably on the bed. You juices flowing down my arm to my elbow and dripping onto the bed. Now its my turn....

I pull my hand and face away from your pussy suddenly, leaving you feel empty....but not for long. My body slides up yours, applying the weight of my body down on you, and sliding with our combined sweat as a sort of lube. As soon as our faces meet, we begin making out heavily. Tongues pushing into each other's mouths, breathing heavily, and hands groping all over each other. Your hand feels my tight abs and round ass, with my hands concentrating more on your pregnant belly and swollen tits. I work them over well, pinching your big nipples, and squeezing as much of their fat as I can manage. They pillow out through my fingers as I squeeze them very firmly, pushing them down against your ribcage.

The head of my huge cock penetrates you ever so slightly. Stretching your dripping hole more than ever before. You can even feel the pop as I pull it out, to slowly begin fucking you with just the tip. You try to get me to insert more, by pushing your hips up towards me, but I pull back to resist it. You already feel a flood of precum entering your womb. You scream my name, begging me to just slam it all into you already. You want it all. You need it. You crave nothing besides the satisfaction of feeling me unload everything I have into you. Never before have you needed anything this badly.

And then it happens....I slowly, very slowly, ease the entire shaft into you. Inch by inch, it stretches you out. The last time you recall being so full was the night I impregnated you. But you swear it has even grown thicker since then. By the time my cock is pushed against the back wall of your womb, you reach down to grope my balls, and first find that you can fit both hands on the amount of cock still not inside you. You know in this moment, that I have definitely grown a lot since our last escapades. Now you can only imagine how it will feel later, when you take my shaft down your throat to clean it off; how deep it will have to go for you to fit it all.

I start pumping my hips for you. Pulling so far back that only the head is still in you, then slamming it entirely back in. Again and again it slams deeper into you. You can feel it in your belly as I fuck you savagely. Your eyes roll back in your head as the most intense orgasms of your life roll through your body. Sending you into a tailspin of epic proportions. This begins to subside when I decide to unleash the contents of my balls into you. It erupts with a torrent like none other, pushing me out slightly from the added pressure. But you clench down with your pussy, safely sealing every drop of the seed inside you. Even though you're already carrying my child, you desire to feel my heat filling you. And you will. I just keep bursting into your cum-crazed body, and you take every drop until my balls are huge empty sacks, ready to fill up again for my sexy slut.

As I soften and shrink, it slips out of your pussy and onto the bed. The reservoir inside you begins to drain out onto the bed. I don't want to see any of it wasted, so I start scooping it all up with my fingers and feeding it to you. "Take it all baby! Taste all those juices from your pussy. Fill your belly with all of it!" I say to you as you greedily slurp my fingers clean time after time. It doesn't take long for the river to subside and I tell you to lick the remainder up from the bed. You comply with a drunken grin across your face. You savor the taste of my seed mixed with your juices. Your belly gurgles as it fights to drink even more. But alas, that is all I have to give you for now.

I push you onto your back once again, this time with your head hanging backwards over the edge of the bed. Your huge boobs flopping heavily to either side of your body.

You welcome my semi-erect dick into your mouth and suck on it like a straw. You want to feel it grow longer and harder down your throat. Good thing you've had so much practice, to remove your gag reflex. I do not disappoint. Pretty much as soon as you swallow it up to my swelling balls, you feel it begin to stiffen for you. I don't waste any time, and am fondling your round soon-to-be-filled-with-milk breasts. They are so soft and supple, and greatly enjoy the feeling of rolling your nipples between my fingers, and squeezing their flesh with my large hands. Often feels like trying to palm a basketball, that is, if basketballs were this big.

After my cock has grown to its full proportions again, I pull it out of your throat, and put my balls on your face; each one falling onto a cheek, as they are far too large to be taken in your mouth. You feel as I place my huge shaft down your chest, between your tits and squeeze them around it. The head managing to poke out from the bottom, and oozing even more precum down to your belly. I can't hold onto this load long, and after only a few thrusts, blast several thick ropes of cum all over your pregnant stomach, before pulling away and giving you the rest right down your greedy, slutty throat. You gulp it all down with pleasure, feeling my heat radiating from within you again. But now it's time to clean up...