Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 02

Story Info
Pregnant Milky Milf has an interview...
4.7k words
4.59
50k
33

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to experience sex in a different way with Veeru, I felt my needs satisfied in a way they had not been during my marriage.

I was due soon and I was shopping for some items that we needed. Veeru had asked me to rest but I was adamant that I was able to do it. It was at the market that my water broke. I was rushed to the hospital in a taxi and upon arriving I gave my details. I wanted to tell Veeru but everything was happening so fast and I went into labour suddenly. It was a long draining delivery and I woke up to find my husband holding the baby. I had not had the time to tell Veeru I was at the hospital but my file still had my husband's contact details.

My husband passed the baby back to me and said, "We have made a beautiful boy. I want to do the right thing by you and my boy. Please forgive me for my mistakes."

As I saw him with our baby and holding it for the first time I knew I had to stay with him. I text Veeru to tell him I was going back to my husband. Veeru opened my eyes sexually but I had to put the interests of my child first. I was a mother first and a woman second.

I took back my husband on the condition that I returned to work. I did not want to be in the position I was before. I wanted to be independent and able to support myself should my husband abandon me again.

It was 6 months after the pregnancy that I was able to find another job. I began work in a growing company. I entered at a low level as I had been out of work for so long.

It took some time for me to be able to trust my husband again but I finally invited him back to my bed again. I tried to lose my pregnancy fat and with the help of dieting I was able to get a reasonable shape.

My husband was still vanilla in bed and would only try missionary with me. It affected my confidence as I saw the visceral sex he had with his colleague. Did he not see me as a sexual object? Was he just fulfilling his duty with me?

After my sexual experiences with Veeru my eyes had been opened sexually and I was not happy to settle for the missionary sex I was being offered.

I decided to buy sexy lingerie to try and excite his passion. I hoped it would have the effect it had on Veeru. I wore a black demi bra that pushed up my breasts and an almost see through thong.

He still only did missionary. I expected him to ravish my breasts but he gave them little or no attention. When I put myself in the doggy position he made me feel silly and asked me to stop playing around. A sexual frustration was growing inside me.

I would sometimes stare off into space thinking about a man that would ravish my body. It was on one of these days the CEO of the company, Anand Chaggar called me in for a meeting. It was unprompted and I was afraid I had done something wrong.

I was wearing a skirt that went below my knee, tights, white blouse and a blazer. It was around the end of the day and I was feeling the weight of the day.

His secretary ushered me in. The CEO was sat behind a large desk and he nodded towards a chair inviting me to sit down. He was an older gentleman in his 60's I guessed. He had a stern demeanour and was overweight.

I took a seat and politely asked, "Sir, I was told that you wanted to see me. How can I be of service?"

I was nervous as I was new to the office environment but I felt I had done well so far but I was now nervous I would lose my job and my husband would be proven right.

He was looking over some papers and he did not immediately acknowledge or respond to my question which added to my nerves. He then looked up and looked me up and down taking a full scan of my body. The way he looked at me sent a thrill through my body as I had not been viewed in such a lustful way in some time. There was a sexual intent in his eyes and I could feel myself grow moist between my legs.

He opened, "I have received your reports following your first 3 months with us. I wanted to discuss these with you."

My nerves kicked in again, maybe he was just assessing me and he seemed to pour over the papers in detail, "Sir, I have worked really hard but this is my first job in a couple of years. I hope you can trust in me and give me time."

His demeanour softened recognising my nerves, "I do not usually ask to speak to low level employees but I have been keeping an eye on you. When you were hired you were over qualified and I wanted reports on your work. I am impressed. I called you in as I have an opportunity for you to move up in the company."

A relief went over me as I heard his words. It did not escape my attention that his eyes were on my legs and without thinking I lifted one leg over the other causing my skirt to rise just above my knee. Was my sexual frustration leading me to tease this old man?

I asked, "Sir that means a lot to me. I want to rise in the company. What is the opportunity?"

I wondered about the choice of the word "rise" as my skirt had just risen and I wondered if his dick was rising from seeing more of my leg. My mind was being clouded with lust and his eyes only encouraged these thoughts. Did I have a thing for older bosses?

I began to play with my shoe as I dangled it off my foot on my raised leg. His eyes were distracted by my pantyhose covered feet and my legs and I wondered if he had a fetish for pantyhose. I let the shoe fall and he seemed to enjoy this.

His eyes returned to me and he answered, "A new position has only recently become available. I am in need of a Personal Assistant. It will be a significant pay rise and you will move much higher in the company than where you currently are. Are you interested?"

I was overjoyed internally as I said, "I would love the opportunity. Thank you for considering me."

His demeanour became sterner all of a sudden, "I was reading your file earlier and I just wondered if you would be suitable. Is it true that you gave birth 9 months ago?"

I became nervous again. Why was he offering me the job if he was unsure? I put my leg down and allowed the skirt to drop down and there was disappointment in his eyes, "I did give birth. But I am committed to this new job if you give me the opportunity."

I wanted to please him and lifted my other leg this time and allowed my skirt to come slightly higher revealing some thigh and his eyes lit up. His attention was lighting a fire inside me that had been neglected by my husband.

He then asked to my surprise, "It has only been 9 months and I wonder about the practicalities. I often travel abroad or across the country and need my assistant with me. Are you still breast feeding? How will you manage with the extra burden?"

As I thought about this he added, "It is really hot in here. You can take off your blazer."

It was hot and I did not want to offend him as he held my future in his hands. I stood up to take off my blazer. It had been a sweaty day and it was causing my blouse to stick to my body which made my bra visible through my blouse. I had worn the blazer during the day.

I had the blazer on my lap but he came around the desk and offered to hang it up for me. As he picked it up from my lap he used it as an opportunity to grope my pantyhose covered leg. His movement was quick and I could not react.

His intentions were becoming clear and I wondered about the implications of travelling with such a man, "I am breastfeeding but I pump extra for the baby when I work longer hours. If I need to travel away on business then I will pump extra for the baby. I am able to manage my personal life and my career."

He then shocked me as he asked, "What about your husband?"

I was insulted by the question and answered it impudently, "My husband does not feed on my breasts."

Maybe the answer was more revealing than it should have been. He raised his eyebrow and said, "I think you misunderstand the question. I was simply asking if your husband will be ok with you travelling with another man. I am sorry for the confusion."

I felt like a complete idiot, "Sir I am so sorry. Please forgive me. He will not have a problem. We have an agreement that he will not stand in the way of my career. It is just work travel."

He smiled cheekily as though there was more to his plans and he then said to my surprise, "Only a fool would not feed on those luscious tits."

That comment sent a sexual thrill through me. I should have complained of sexual harassment but I felt my cheeks go red and my breathing sharpened as I imagined this dirty old man feeding at my breasts. What was wrong with me?

I was stuck for words when he asked, "So you do not have a problem travelling alone on a plane with me?"

I tried to regain my composure and said, "Sir it would be a part of my job to accompany you on business trips. I do not see a problem."

He leaned back in his seat openly staring at my breasts through my blouse, "I think this can work. How good are you at taking dictation?"

There was a fire inside me with the suggestive nature of the interview and it informed my answer to this suggestive question, "I can take dictation. But if you ask whether I enjoy it then that depends on the quality of the dictation. Some dictation is mumbled and not clear whereas other dictation can be detailed and clear. If it is detailed and clear then I like it to be long."

He almost choked at my answer, not expecting me to play his game. I let my second shoe fall off my foot and I could see his attention on my feet, "My dictation is detailed and clear. I like to give long dictation and make it HARD. I hope you don't mind HARD dictation."

His emphasis on the word hard sent a jolt of excitement through my body and straight to my nether regions. I unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on my blouse and leaned forward giving him a better view of my cleavage and bra as I answered, "I like hard dictation. The harder the better."

I was playing with fire. He had already groped my leg and I was going to be his personal assistant. Was my sexual frustration leading him on knowing full well the consequences?

The ambiguity was getting less and less obvious as he asked, "How often do you milk your breasts? I do not mean to offend but I only ask as we will be spending a lot of time together."

I answered honestly, "I milk them once at night and once in the morning. I use a breast pump and throw away any milk the baby does not need."

He answered quickly, "You shouldn't need a pump but I digress. You may need to change your dress sense."

I wasn't going to allow anymore ambiguity, "Why do I not need a breast pump? What is wrong with my dress sense?"

He looked me in the eyes as he said, "Firstly a real man would not let your milk go to waste. He would feed on those breasts until they were dry. Secondly stand up so I can tell you what is wrong with your dress sense."

I could feel my nipples react to his answer and my breasts felt fuller as I stood up for him. He looked me up and down, "Your skirt needs to be above the knee. Take it off so I can see what is going on with your pantyhose."

My breathing was sharp and I wondered if I could take this step. If I took it there was no going back, I would be fully accepting his sexual intent. He looked at me expectantly and I took a deep breath before undoing the clip and lowering the zip. I let the skirt fall to the floor. He then ordered, "Turn around for me and let me see you."

I turned around for him. I liked being desired in this way. I liked the perverted attention. I liked the idea someone wanting to fuck me in more than just the missionary position. My mind ran through the positions, would he bend me over his desk and fuck me from behind? I was thinking like a horny slut.

He was drinking in my body and his eyes were burning through what I had left on, "Open the rest of the buttons on your blouse."

How far was I willing to take this game? Would I take this step? Was this less revealing than the skirt? If I took off my skirt then opening a few buttons should not be a problem.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and his eyes never left my body. My body was on fire and I knew there was an excitement growing between my legs. An excitement that I had not felt in a long time.

I left my blouse unbuttoned, it was slightly apart but it covered enough of my bra clad breasts to keep him wanting more. He ordered, "Take off your shirt. I want to see why your idiot husband is unable to feed on those luscious tits."

I was in turmoil if I took this step this was only going one way. I had promised to stay loyal to my husband and give my family a chance. But he was unable to satisfy my sexual desires. He was unable to desire me or satisfy me. I needed satisfaction. My hands had a mind of their own and I found myself slowly taking off my blouse for him.

I was stood in front of my new boss in just my bra, tights and panties.

He then said, "That is such a disappointing choice of bra and panties. Your body is heavenly. Your body should be worshipped. Why do you case it in such ugly beige garments? Take off that hideous bra."

Did he have a point? I knew that I had to wear sexier underwear and it was something I wanted to change. I tried with my husband but it did not change his attitude in bed.

I took off the bra and my shame was completed as soon as the bra left my breast my milk began to dribble out.

He did not miss a moment as he came to the front of his desk and leaned back on his desk as he admired me.

I loved seeing the admiration in his eyes. He asked, "Did you milk your breasts in the morning?"

He was going to add to my shame, "Yes sir I did."

He did not miss a beat as he asked, "Why are they still dribbling? How will you last in long meetings?"

I went red with shame, "Sir this has never happened before. I think my body is reacting to the situation."

He was not going to let it go, "A job interview does this to your body? How will you keep in long meetings?"

I looked down as I filled with shame, "Sir I do not know how to explain. I think it might be because I am excited. My body is reacting."

As I looked down I saw the milk dribble down on to my stomach and the top of my tights.

He was going to add to my shame, "Why is an interview making you feel excited? Are you always like this in meetings and interviews?"

I felt more milk dribble out with every question, "Sir it is the way you look at me. I do not know how to explain it. My body is just reacting."

He then asked, "How do I look at you? What do my eyes tell you I want to do to you?"

I could see the bulge at the front of his trousers and my eyes were glued to it, "Sir I am afraid of what you will think of me."

He came to me and lifted my head to meet his eyes, "Tell me what my eyes tell you when I look at your body."

I gulped as I felt a need overtake my body, "Sir they tell me you want to feed on my breasts. That you want to not just feed on them but molest them and tease them until I cum from the pleasure. They tell me that you want to bend me over your desk and pound me until I cum all over your desk."

I felt a lightness come over my body as the words left me and I hoped he would do it.

Without a word he took a dribbling nipple into his mouth and squeezed it with both hands. I pressed his head against my breasts as he roughly squeezed it and sucked hard against my nipple. I wished he could be gentle but there was an urgency in both our bodies.

He nibbled and suckled on my nipples as I felt my milk drain into his mouth. He moved one hand to my other breast and began to pinch and pull on the nipple. This gave me pain and pleasure. I was too focused on the pleasure to think about the pain. The need in my body increasing. The breast he was sucking became empty and he quickly switched to the other and began drinking from it.

He then began to pinch and twist the nipples on my empty breast as I moaned, "Oh Sir. So good sir."

This only encouraged his rough play on my breasts and I began to roughly squeeze my breast over his hand that was pinching and twisting it. My orgasm was close and then it hit me. My eyes rolling into the back of my head as a euphoria swept over my body. He had drained the last of my milk and moved away.

He still had lust in his eyes as he looked at my body, "That is how a man should drink your milk. Now I need to see these ugly panties you are wearing."

He picked up a pair of scissors and a nervousness hit me. What was he going to do?

He came over to me and held my hips from behind. He then reached inside my pantyhose and snipped each end of the panties. He was careful not to hurt me with the scissors.

He pulled out the panties in one tug and returned to lean against his desk as he examined them, "These panties are so ugly and big. Is this why your husband does not drink your milk? Do you not have any thongs or revealing bras? Your body deserves better."

That stung and I felt the need to defend myself, "Sir I do have a black thong and demi bra set. Unfortunately whatever I wear my husband does not drink my milk or fuck me in anything other than missionary."

I was in a horny state and I was revealing too much about my lack of sex, "Is this why you want to be bent over my desk and rammed from behind? You will only wear sexy underwear from now on. If I see you in these ugly pieces I will make you go without underwear for the week."

Oh god, why did I have to give such an answer? I sounded like a slut describing such a sex position. He began to sniff my underwear boldly in front of me and I felt shame through my body once more as I answered, "Sir it is what I saw in your eyes. I will wear the 'sexy' underwear tomorrow."

He undid his trousers and wrapped the panties around his hard naked cock. If they were so ugly why was he getting such pleasure from them?

He looked me up and down, "You saw what you wanted to see. I can tell by the powerful pungent smell of your ugly panties how horny you are and how much in need of a good hard fuck you are."

I could not take my eyes off his dick. A hunger grew inside me and all other thoughts were lost, "Sir I do need a good hard fuck. I just need a man to use and fuck me."

I did not know what I was saying. I just wanted that dick in my mouth. He went to speak but I interrupted, "Sir, I am sorry."

I began walking towards him as I continued, "I am unable to control myself any longer."

I dropped to my knees and removed my panties from his dick. I began licking the head and down the shaft. I needed this so much, my husband would not let me do this. He moaned, "You are a good little slut. You need lick that dick good. Suck on it like the horny slut you are."

His degrading words only made me act more wantonly. I began to take it into mouth and suck on it as he said, "You are a hungry slut. Play with my balls. I will cum down your hungry throat. You horny cunt. Dirty slut bitch."

The more degrading words he used the more fervently I sucked his cock, "I have never met such a cock hungry slut as you even in whorehouses. You are a horny cunt."

I was pumping his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. His cock was hitting the back of my throat.

I could feel my own orgasm rising as his cock began to twitch in my mouth. As his cum hit the back of my throat, I came again from sucking his cock.

I swallowed it all and licked his cock clean.

He lifted me to my feet and said, "Now I need to assess your final piece of clothing. Bend over the desk so I may take a better look at."

My arousal was heightened as I thought about what he would do next. I needed him to roughly take me from behind.

He began to run his hands over the pantyhose. He began to feel my ass and legs. He parted my legs as I was bent over his desk.

He felt my legs from the top to the bottom and I felt a shiver run through me due to the sensual feeling. He then moved his hands between legs and began to gently massage my lips as he asked, "Your pantyhose are completely soaked through in this area. What is causing this?"

12