Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew what was causing it but he still wanted to play this game, "Sir when I sucked your dick in my mouth it caused me to have an orgasm. That is why it is wet."

He had a little laugh to himself as I was unable to hold back my horny state, "I like pantyhose on a woman. This is what you did right with your clothes. But in future I want you to wear stockings."

He began to tear at the seam of the pantyhose at my crotch exposing my pussy and ass to him. I bit my lip as I wondered what he would do next. Could he even get hard again after cumming in my mouth?

He began to kiss my pantyhose covered legs and feet. He slowly made his way up my legs and began to kiss my thighs. This was a sensual feeling I had never experienced before. He began to bite my thighs through the pantyhose. I was sure he was going to leave marks. I was so afraid of my husband discovering these marks on my body. I was lucky my husband never paid much attention to me and had no interest in seeing me naked.

He directed his attention up between my legs and I felt my pussy quiver as I thought of him looking at me intimately. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt so exposed.

He then gently massaged my mound and began to part my lips. I was so wet engorged down there that I knew it would make an inviting spectacle.

He began to gently massage my pussy lips as he asked, "Tell me what you want."

I moaned, "Sir please."

He began to slowly finger my wet pussy exploring its depths eliciting more moans from my lips. He asked again, "Tell me what you want."

His thumb began to rub my clit as his fingers continued to explore my pussy, "Sir please. I want your cock inside me. Is it hard?"

He stood up continuing to finger me and rub my clit. I felt his cock against my pantyhose covered leg as he said, "You will never have to worry about that. My dick is always hard for you. What shall I do with my hard dick inside you? Ram you hard?"

I was lost to my lust and I needed his cock ramming me from behind. I had a desperate need growing inside me, "Sir, please me ram me hard from behind."

He removed his hand and began to rub his cock against my clit driving me wild as I felt it so close but he continued to tease me, "Do my eyes tell you this or is this is what your cunt needs?"

My need was too strong and it made me shameless as I answered, "Sir, I need this. I want this. I need you to fuck me and ram me hard. I need you to make me cum all over your desk like the horny cunt I am."

He thrusted hard inside me as he heard my words and he was relentless. He pounded me so roughly that he moved the desk. My hands were spread across the desk as he continued to fuck me hard without any mercy. There was just an animal need inside both of us.

I thrust back against him showing I was not passive. His tempo became feverish and he grabbed a fistful of my hair before continuing his rampage against my pussy.

I could not believe that a fat old man could fuck so passionately. I then felt his cock twitch inside and it triggered my own orgasm.

I was completely spent on the desk and he collapses on top of me. His weight unbearable but in that moment our bodies were joined and I did not have the energy to move.

He eventually stood up and asked me to be ready for tomorrow.

It was late and everyone had left the office. I rushed home and quickly disposed of my torn clothing before my husband could find out. That night I did not bother asking my husband for sex. I had the satisfaction I needed.

12