Pregnant Pleasures

Story Info
A male-herm is taken and bred.
2k words
3.77
22.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Scott moaned, the stoat flung back over a bale of hay with a cock slamming into his pussy and another into his throat. That wasn't strange in the slightest as he was well-used to pleasing the lusts of Kao and Ropes, the demon duo, although only the cougar was an original demon and not one that had been created, though it was strange to have his stomach bloating up so heavily. It was so thick and round that he couldn't even see the bulge of Kao's cock rising through his lower abdomen as he belly bulged but that was just how it would have to be for a little while longer. At least, until his pregnancy was over and he laid an egg, just like Sasha.

The stoat shivered, a male-herm with more secrets than anyone else. No one would have suspected him to have a little more between his legs but the changes had come with a lighter set to his muzzle and a curve to his cheek, longer eyelashes making him seem more feminine still. He identified as a male but it was more and more difficult simply to see himself in that way, considering that he was surely pregnant with twins. He'd wondered if they were triplets but the demon cougar had been adamant that they were twins, one that was his, a cougar youngster, and the other that was Kao's, a dragon youngster, both still yet to be born.

Yet he didn't have to think about any of that as his holes were filled, anal ring woefully squeezing and clenching as if he thought that there was something more that he could take. Yet they had not brought another male home to toy with him since his pregnancy had progressed into the third trimester, although Scott had been more lustful than ever, just like Sasha was when the dragoness was pregnant. The duo that had impregnated him were keener than ever to see his holes filled at all times, however, practically hardly ever eating or sleeping, just drinking and feeding on his lust to satisfy their demonic needs.

But that was all well and good when it came down to what Scott wanted and needed, moaning and whimpering out loud as a cock slipped from his mouth, his body in the arms of another. He was but a passive player in the lust of a scene that he'd wanted so very badly for himself, his groans louder and louder, his back to Ropes' chest as the cougar hefted him up in the air.

"Careful now..."

Kao was the more cautious one of the two, even though he was a rougher sort, moving in to support Scott from his front, wings wrapped around. With the two studly doms to hold him up, there could be no possible way that he could fall, but that was all by the by as a cock pushed up into his pussy again, his hole filled where he so very desperately wanted it to be.

Yes, oh, yes... He moaned, head falling back against the cougar's shoulder, tentacles snaking around him, pulling and teasing, holding him around his hips. The stoat trembled as he was filled but there was something more coming, something bigger still, the cougar's cock too questing for entrance even though there was another shaft already there. Yet the demon cougar wasn't about to take "no" for an answer as he moved in with a snarl, taking what he saw as rightfully his even though Scott was, quite truthfully, mostly shared between the two of them. Well, and Sasha too, but she'd lost interest in the stoat as he had become less and less mobile while the males took their pleasures and liberties with him day in and day out.

He moaned so very loudly, clinging to Kao, not even able to close his lips to seal away his lust. But no one was asking him to do that as he groaned deep in the back of his throat, licking his lips, chewing and moaning, though there was little he could do to move away in the moment that lust sent creeping claws through him so ardently. His pussy clenched down around not one but two cocks as he tried to grind back against them, though it was more the weight of his stomach that pulled him down onto their shafts, the two males pressed up so very close to one another that one may have mistaken their relationship for something else -- if one didn't know them, of course.

But Scott was just a paw in part of their power play, the drama that they spun out between one another. There was always a kinky, lustful end for him and he was not about to object to anything for that nature when he got to be stuck in the middle, fucked and filled, although he was barely able to believe that they were both able to fit into his pussy. It was something that the demons had assured him was due to him carrying their young, for there was no way even a pussy that Ropes' incantations had given him could take two thick cocks at once, though he would not become a demon himself.

That was all well and good, he thought with a lusty moan. He would be their breeding slut over and over, as long as they wanted him, time after time again. He wanted it all so very much, whimpering and groaning, rocking his hips back and forth, tail hanging down against Ropes' lower abdomen. And he would get every last little thing that his heavily pregnant body needed so very terribly, the lust that coursed through him devout in its application, his pussy as slick and as wet as it had ever been. Yet it was strained tighter than it had ever been before, his folds tightly clinging, though even the slick of moisture there was nowhere near enough to ease the passage of two meaty rods thrusting up into him.

"Oh... Oh, yes... Fuck... Oh..."

"Look at him," Kao barked a laugh that twisted into a smirk. "He can't...unff...even talk!"

Of course, he didn't have much of a leg to stand on there, considering how breathless he was in the throes of sex, though, as a demon too, Kao would never again need to rest from any manner of sexual activity. He could go on and on forever even as those that he fucked needed rest, though that was why he had not gone home to where Chemical lived as yet, for she simply would not have been able to take the rampant need of his pounding, driving thrusts anymore -- not for as long as he needed.

Scott, however, had the spawn of a demon in his womb and could take everything they threw at him, the two cocks pounding deep, though not in perfect unison. There was nothing perfect but therein lay the perfection of the fucking, their sexual escapades flaunting and floating right by the wiles of such draining reality. Ropes snarled, showing off his teeth, as he arched his back for a stronger thrust, driving in hard and fast, as always, only intent on his pleasure. It was, of course, all that came first and foremost for him, as a demon of lust, and anyone who fucked him would have been wise to remember that.

Scott whimpered but Kao's lusts were flaring, wing snapping out, trembling, wanting to climax. But he couldn't get off before the cougar did and he had to hold back, snatching up the stoat's lips with his own and a snarl, tongue driving deep. The stoat may as well have not tried to kiss him back for all the good it did him, whimpering and groaning, every last little sound swallowed up in the maw of the dragon. The drake pressed in close, desperately so, tail thrashing, finally finding a hold on which to latch around the stoat's angle, legs hiked up around the dragon's hips, gripping tightly.

He had to do something, anything, murmuring as he was filled, lust rising inside him. Scott scarcely could do anything, not even move, and yet he was still overwhelmed by the influx of sensation, so very much pouring over him that he could not take everything in. It was too much for him, so very much, and he moaned out loud, Kao breaking the sloppy kiss as he licked the stoat's muzzle, smearing and staining his whiskers with his essence. It was all another plot in marking the stoat as theirs, something that no one could possibly refute or claim in the slightest.

For the stoat was theirs to do with exactly as they pleased and no more than that. Of course, there would always be limits remaining to be pushed and only time would tell just how large his stomach would ground and swell in time to come, the end stages of his pregnancy the ones that would render him the fattest yet. The stoat whimpered and rolled his head back, pussy ploughed full, ever-aware of the encroach of his orgasm, thrumming up inside him as the cougar groaned and rammed in all the harder. Kao was forced to go all the way in and keep up the pace, regardless of trying to hold back, for the cougar had no such qualms when he much preferred cumming over and over again for his breeding pleasure.

The stoat howled out his climax but neither of them was paying attention to that, only how his pussy squeezed down around both of their cocks at once. His pussy was too tight for such a thing but his body still had to respond in some way, yearning for them all the more as he moaned and twisted and rocked and yet didn't seem to be moving at all as they lavished so very much attention on him. It was all for the satisfaction of their lusts, of course, but Scott could interpret their thrusts as anything that he liked, even as the cougar snarled out his orgasm and filled him with every drop of his load that he had to give.

Kao was not far behind, the twitching pull of his pussy bringing the dragon off too so that he had not one but two loads pouring into him, the studs' balls twitching, showing off all that they had to offer. They were not demons without reason as they fucked him like true ferals. With the lust of their demonic blood searing through them, they roared and bucked and thrust to sweet completion, cocks grinding up against one another as his pussy was stretched so very far, violently pleasured and shoved straight on into yet another orgasm.

There was no end to it as Scott twisted in their arms, laid back on the bed with Ropes on the bottom, his cock slipping from the stoat's pussy into his tail hole. It was a good place for it and the stoat moaned as he wriggled into place, although he was not sure at all if a single cock would ever again be enough to satisfy him as his need ramped up, coursing through him, the studs taking turns on him, the stoat simply a toy with which they could do with as they willed.

And so they would have him, over and over again, need pumping through him, unknowing of where one orgasm ended and the next began, for it was all a singular spiral of lust for him, ebbing and waning, though never dropping completely. The demons had so much to take from him, after all, until he collapsed to the floor in sexual exhaustion, tucked up in bed for another day while he regained his strength for another fuck and another session. There was no telling just how far things would go between them but that was just another thing that the stoat was too eager to know as he cried out in pleasure and his pussy drooled cum.

There was nowhere else the demon's slut would have rather have been.