Pregnant Smoking Nicole

Story Info
Smoking Fetish.
2.6k words
4.47
14k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fresh out of prison, my first summer free after eleven years spent trapped in a cage. I had my own place, a great job and a nice ride. I was driving to do some business on a beautiful summer day, cruising over the bridge with the windows down and jamming to my rock when a car pulls up next to me. I look over and see I've hit the jackpot: two blondes, all by themselves.

I turn down the radio and yell out, "Hey, you wanna party?" They follow me into the nearby gas station parking lot and I get out to talk with them easier. The driver was not so hot, so I focused on the passenger, and holy fucking beautiful. She was one of the sexiest women I've seen walk on the Earth, and when I laid my eyes on her, I felt my dick start stirring to life.

I walk over to the passenger side of the car for some small chit-chat and as I stared deep into her huge, blue eyes, I look at her pretty face with a sense of hungry attraction. She had her hair and makeup like no woman on the planet with blonde hair in a Cleopatra style with bangs covering her forehead and really hot 'come-fuck-me' makeup. I was instantly taken back into time to a 1970's porn shoot and she was the main star. She looked identical to Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeannie in the face.

I was nervous talking to her, "Hi, I'm Dave, and you're giving me your number so we can go out for dinner anywhere you want to go." I would have taken this woman to Paris she was so hot and sexy.

I look down her tiny frame and she has these huge tits and below that a wonderful belly that told me all I needed to know: she's preggo! My dark dick gets excited as I can't take my eyes off her.

I stare into her eyes and ask, "Is that my kid," and she laughs loudly and gives me the prettiest wide smile.

"I'm Nicole," and her tiny hand is swallowed by my massive paw. My hand is all sweaty and I feel power flow through my hand to my rapidly beating heart. 'She's putting it on me,' I thought.

"Wanna come to my son's birthday party? We're just picking up some stuff," she asks me, and writes down her number. She pulls out a pack of Newports and lights one up while I'm clinging to the open window. Pow, my dick hardens immediately and I start shifting around, watching her wet, pink lips smoke the cig.

"Call me after the party, I'll come get you," I tell her, already captivated by her smoking.

"I'll drive, I'll stop over and bring you some left over food."

I plant a soft, wet kiss on her smoky lips and there is something so intense about this stranger's hot, 'I Dream of Jeannie' kiss with Cleopatra seventies porn star hair my mind can't function. So much shit goes through my head, I'm twisted up inside. I get back home and clean my entire house from floor to ceiling, grab some beer and wine, and smoke some good weed to try and calm my anxious mind and prick. I start thinking, then believing, she really is Jeannie and blinked her eyes because I feel like I'm trapped under a love spell, and it's overtaking my penis soul. I hit another blunt and laugh out loud to myself from my thoughts.

I go to the store and pick out a card, some sexy, expensive body lotion and a Nerf football for her birthday kid. My phone rings and she's buzzed.

"Party's over David. I'm stressed."

"Well, come on over. I do hot stone massages, and if that don't work, I got weed."

She giggles over the phone, "I'll be there in about fifteen minutes." I found out she only lives twelve minutes away.

She knocks on the door and my jaw drops as my mind goes, 'Holy fucking beautiful. I haven't been this attracted to anyone this quick since my ex Launa'. She walks in and likes my little green painted flat. I walk my beautiful, pregnant lady to the couch, watching her waddle like a penguin she's so far along and I chuckle under my breath.

"Why are you giggling?"

I'm all smiles and tell her, "You're so cute, beautiful and sexy."

"I don't feel like that," she says with a touch of sadness.

I grab her and pull her close as she starts crying against my dark, tan, tattooed, muscular body; she's even staring at my bulging dick. "Wine or beer," I ask her, trying to console her.

"More wine please," she answers through the tears.

As we talk, she starts to open up. "My boyfriend is in jail, I have two kids and got a third on the way."

I try to break the sadness radiating from her by saying, "I know it's mine," and point to her big, sexy tummy.

She giggles, and reaches for my face, kissing me so deeply, she's taken down her walls completely and let me in. I feel her tongue deep in my mouth as the Earth and time stand still; my head and cock explode with pure desire.

We stop kissing and she looks at me with those sexy fucking blue eyes and I say, "I love your makeup and style." She knows I'm not lying because I can't stop looking at her like a starving love dog in heat when she smiles at me.

I fetch the surprise and hand her two gift bags. She looks in the first bag and sees the football.

"Wanna play naked," I ask jokingly and she giggles like a schoolgirl. "It's for the birthday boy." She beams at me and then digs through the other. She sees the body lotion I got her, Victoria's Secret Pear.

"Oh God, really? Oh, thank you!" She looks at me with happiness and I feel the warmth beaming from the inside.

"I'm a giver in and out of bed," I tell her, "and I need you." She's in my big, tattooed arms again and we deeply french kiss. Our breath escapes us and we come up for air, her eyes are glassed over from Cupid's amorous arrows.

"You're so beautiful, Nicole," I tell her, gazing into her eyes.

"Do you mind if I smoke," she asks, and all I can do is smile. I get up to grab her an ashtray, and now I have to tell her about my big, fat turn-on.

Please, I have a smoking fetish. I love it when smoke is blown on me," and I point to my huge, hard cock in my jeans and I'm struggling to contain it.

She laughs so hard, she turns beet red. I grab her hand and start leading her to the bedroom. "Let me put some lotion on you."

She follows, hand in hand, and once inside, I unbutton her maternity smock. She smiles at me with those powerful, sexy eyes and I feel as if I can fall right into them. I see her huge tits that the bra can barely contain and I smile as I place my hands on her sexy tummy big with life. I take in the sight of her super white skin and as I sit her on the bed, I pull off her tight jeans, and see she's not wearing panties. Her hot, shaved, pink pussy stares me in the face with a huge patch of blonde hair on top.

"You're yummy," I tell her as I start ripping off my tank-top, jeans, and boxer briefs. My huge, dark, long cock pops out and Nicole's jaw drops.

"Holy shit, Dave, workout a little? And that's not gonna fit."

I smile and jump on this hot, pregnant mother and kiss her every-fucking-where. I start with her pink lips and I can't stop staring at her huge pink nipples and massive tits filled with milk. I bring my mouth down to her nipples and start sucking on them, having to lay on the side of her to protect her precious cargo. I push her huge tits together to suck and lick both nipples at once and I hear my Cleopatra/Jeannie moan in delight.

"Would you smoke for me, Nicole?" She looks at me and grabs a cigarette and lights up as my huge, pre-cum leaking prick is pointed at her smoky hot mouth. She blows the smoke from her cocksucker lips directly onto my dark, eight and a half inch cock as I moan in ecstasy.

"Yes, blow smoke on my cock, baby," and she takes it a step further, wrapping her hand around my cock like she owns it and locks eyes with me.

"You're fucking big. Damn," she says, and my inner smile is beaming as her wet lips kiss my cum oozing pisshole. Her fingers hold the burning cigarette between them and she takes a hard, fst snap off the cig. I slowly slide into her hot wet mouth inch by dark inch as she lets the smoke stream over my hard cum leaking cock. My fat, dark cock is in heaven as she takes me deep into her hot throat. She looks up at me, her eyes growing larger the deeper I go, until she gags on my huge, dark, cum leaking cock. She pulls it out and slurps on my mushroom head, puffs on the cigarette and blows the smoke onto my pisshole and down the length of my fat shaft all while cradling my large balls in her other hand.

"That feels so good Nicole, but now it's your turn. Keep smoking for me." She giggles and shows me her sexy white teeth and all I can think about is how fucking hot this chick is. I lick down her big, pregnant belly- she has no belly button, but there's a pink ring around where it would be and run my tongue around it as I take in her sweet pussy scent. I inhale her essence and my prick throbs with pure lust. I kiss her hairy blonde cunt patch and her long, pink slit. I glide my wet tongue up and down her strong tasting cunt lips and she's got her hands on her tits with the cigarette between her fingers; as I ram my tongue up her wet, cum leaking cunt, I hear her gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Ooh, God yes, it's been so long. Please don't stop," she says as I tongue fuck her hot pink slit faster. I look over her hairy pussy mound and see all tummy and tits.

"Scoot back so I can see your pretty face, please? Smoke honey," I tell her, and she pushes herself back so she's sitting up and I watch from between the legs of my little Cleopatra. She's smiling at me with her hand in my long hair, petting me like her love puppy. She puts that cig in her dick loving lips and our eyes are locked as she blows the sexy smoke from her pink lips on her huge, milk-filled tits. They're so huge and pink, and I can see her breast milk leaking from her nipples.

"You taste so good, Nicole," and I tongue fuck her hot cum oozing cunt harder before licking down to her tiny ass and shove two fingers in place of my tongue deep in her pussy.

I taste and smell her pink little asshole as my tongue licks her pink ring of muscle.

"Ooh, hey," she jumps up, startled by my tongue, but I keep licking and bathe her asshole with my hot, wet tongue. I slowly ease the tip of my tongue into her tight, naughty asshole and she moans in wanton hot lust.

"David, holy shit, I'm gonna cum," she moans as my fingers rub her g-spot roof, her cunt spasming around them as my wild tongue enters her tight pink asshole. She puts the cigarette out and I finger fuck her hot cunt faster, workign both of her hot love holes and I get my tasty reward from working her g-spot.

"Whoa, holy shit, I'm cumming! It's been so long, holy shit, it feels so good!" She cums like a whore in heat, her back is trying to arch off the bed as my tongue is forced deeper up her asshole. My fingers feel her wet cunt piss her hot pussy cream and I pull my wet ass-covered tongue from her asshole and lick up her cum oozing from her hot, tasty cunt lips. I lick out her pussy and suck her wet cum from deep inside her as her whole body spasms and shakes like she's having an earthquake. I lick her twat clean and crawl on my pregnant beauty to share her love juices.

She eagerly french kisses me so passionately, it takes my breath away as she tastes her hot cum on my tongue and lips.

"I need you inside me," she begs, "please fuck me."

She rolls on her side and I scoot behind her, positioning my big, hard prick to her cum drooling cunt. She has a tiny ass and she's all hot, wet, and shaved pink slit. As soon as I touch my fat prick head to her hot cunt, I feel the hottest pink slit ever, as though she has a fire burning from her hot, pregnant cunt lips.

"Smoke Nicole," and she grabs a cigarette from the Newport pack and puts it in her hot cocksucker lips, lights up and I slide up her super hot, wet, pink pussy.

"Oh, fuck me, yes, oh God, it's so big," she moans as the smoke pours from her hot, pink lips. Her facial expressions are so sexy as she grimaces in pain and pleasure with inch after dark, thick inch filling her tight cunt until my cum filled balls rest against her ass cheeks.

"You're so fucking hot, Nicole. I love your pussy so much." I start to fuck my smoking hot Cleopatra/Jeannie and squeeze her huge, milk-filled tits as I start wishing that was my child in her belly. I want her so badly, I never want to pull my dick from her pussy furnace of wetness and love.

"Fuck me David. Hurry, it hurts." I pick up the pace, my eyes locked on her facial expressions that I find so fucking sexy because of her blue eyes, her makeup, and blonde hair bangs. She puffs on the cig and exhales maones as I pinch her huge milk leaking pink nipples. "Oh God, yes, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I pound her hot twat so hard, she yelps in a mix of pleasure and pain. We climax together as my huge eight and a half inch cock explodes, my hot thick jizz shooting deep inside her molten fire cunt. I feel her hot, wet pussy spasm and grip my fat cum shooting dark cock shaft and her hot cum pours over my big prick as I fuck her faster and faster into our wetness. She puffs on the cigarette and exhales so sexy as she pants and purrs like the little sex kitten she is, the smoke escaping her sexy, quivering cocksucker lips.

I go soft in her cum filled, hot pink cunt. She puts the cigarette out and I passionately kiss her, our mouths and tongues dancing with each other in erotic lust. She falls asleep in my big, tattooed arms and I hold her close until she wakes.

We would make wild, passionate smoking love all night until she was too sore to fuck anymore. She would be my sexy friend and let me fuck her younger sister who would party with me. Her sons loved me, and I will always think and wonder about my Cleopatra/Jeannie look-alike.

So thank you Nicole, wherever you are, and may you be blessed my beautiful lady! Kisses, licks, and hugs to you Nicole.