Pregnant Wife, Helpful Mom

Story Info
His pregnant wife suggests a way to help him relax.
4.7k words
4.58
86.2k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Story contains some violence. My goal in writing is to explore contexts and ideas of what could be sexy, not realism or character development. That doesn't mean there is no character development or realism, just that they aren't my primary goal.

"Believe me, you will need the help!" Mom had said. That was 5 days ago and she had been right.

Pam was probably just a week away from giving birth to our first child, and she was pretty much useless around the house. Jeff didn't blame her though, it looked hard enough for her to turn over much less clean a load of laundry.

Since moving-in mom had been doing pretty much everything. Making food,cleaning dishes, doing laundry, not to mention rubbing Pam's feet. It seemed to relax her a lot.

Jeff was taking some time to himself and watching a competitive videogame stream when his mom popped into his office.

"Hey Dad-to-be." she said cheerily as she walked up behind him and ran her fingers up his neck and into his hair. She had always been affectionate and touchy. Jeff liked it.

"Hi," Jeff smiled up at her as she leaned over him and looked down. "Is she asleep?"

"Out like a light." She said, leaning down to kiss his forehead. Jeff always got tingles around his neck when she would do that and this time was no different.

"I see I still have the magic touch." Mom laughed, watching him shiver as she continued letting her fingers run up and down under the hair on the back of his head.

There was a long pause as Jeff closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment. He had missed having his mom around ever since he moved in with Pam.

"Listen, there's something I wanna talk about." Mom said without stopping her light head message.

"Mhmm." Jeff mumbled, half listening.

"Me and your wife were talking..." she said, raising her pitch a bit at the end as if she was delaying the reveal of an exciting gift. Jeff opened one eye and looked up at her smiling down at him.

"Ok..." he said somewhat trepidatiously.

"Well.." she said, pausing to take a deep breath. She seemed nervous and excited at the same time. Jeff couldn't remember seeing her act this way. "It's just... well we were sharing."

"Just spit it out." Jeff sighed, somewhat exhausted with the suspense.

"Uhm, well we were discussing how you've been so great during these last couple months. It's been very hard for Pammy and you've been really understanding..."

Jeff didn't really know what mom meant by that but he didn't interrupt.

"And obviously she's very uncomfortable right now with the baby coming so soon..." Mom was actively fidgeting now and seemed quite nervous. It was making Jeff nervous too even though he had no idea where this was going.

"All that to say..." mom paused and took a deep breath. She seemed like a nervous maid of honor giving her wedding speech right now.

"Well she knows you've missed her, sexually I mean." Jeff's heart seemed to skip and then pound heard in his chest. He choked as he must have breathed in his own spit. He leaned forward and coughed.

"Yes, yes I know you probably don't want us talking about that but she felt really bad about it. She knows you deserve more attention." Jeff felt his cheeks going red and he realised mom was stroking his neck again which felt oddly comforting.

"Anyway we were talking more and she brought up that I could maybe help with this like I have been around the house..."

Jeff looked up, not understanding what his mom was talking about.

"What you wanna give us sex advice?" He asked, trying to hide how embarrassing this was. How could Pam tell his mom so much about their sex life?

"Well not exactly." Mom said with a nervous smile. "She told me about some role plays you guys used to do. How she would pretend to be your mom for you." Jeff felt like his vision collapsed on him. He didn't even notice his mom moving around to kneel in front of him.

"Hey, hey Jeffrey it's ok. I'm not upset. There's nothing to feel embarrassed about." She said, reaching up to stroke his cheek.

Jeff half laughed, half choked out a cry at her words. He couldn't look at her.

"The only reason I mention all of this is because me and Pammy were talking about it because she had to convince me that you would be open to me stepping in to help on this." Jeff still couldn't look at her. His heart was beating out of his chest and he could feel his armpits soaking through his t-shirt.

"Hey!" Mom shouted. He turned and looked at her. "I'm not here to confront you. I'm here to offer you a blowjob." Jeff had trouble registering what she had just said.

"Huh?" He responded dumbly.

"A blowjob?" She said, smiling comfortingly at him. "I'm here to offer to release your sexual tension by sucking your dick Jeffrey." Jeff felt her hand on the front of his cargo shorts and a light squeeze.

"That is, if you are interested. If not we never have to talk about this again. But hey if anyone is gonna leave here feeling embarrassed it should be me. I'm the one offering to suck my son's cock." It felt like Jeff's ears had cotton in them.

"I'll just..." mom said slowly as she began unbuttoning his shorts.

"Uhm, well." Jeff said tentatively. He felt like he should resist; Like this was some kind of test, but his eyes landed on his mom's red thick lips as she stuck her tongue out to wet them and his resolve faded.

"Lift up." Mom said as she grabbed the sides of his shorts and briefs. Jeff lifted his waist off his office chair and let his Mom pull both down over his knees and to his ankles. He was sitting there now, his cock and balls at full display and his mom was not averting her eyes.

"MMM, Jeffrey look what you've been hiding down here!" She said with a laugh looking up at him.

Jeff didn't know what to say and sheepishly looked away. Then he felt his cock being lifted by thin cool fingers and he was pointing straight up. He looked back just in time to see his mom take him into her mouth. She didn't use her hands and once her mouth was surrounding him she put both hands on her lap and just manoeuvred her head in little circles and then pushed down and took him deep into her mouth until he felt something tickle the top of his cock.

She retracted and then dove again, turning her head as she did so. Jeff watched in awe as his mom sucked his cock with amazing determination. His cock had begun mostly soft but was now filling up with blood as his mom made love to it with her mouth.

She reached up to hold his cock as she took her mouth off it.

"Is this working for you?" She asked, a little breathless.

"Uh, yeah, yeah it's great." Jeff said, suddenly unsure how to talk to his own mother.

"Do you need anything specific to cum or will this get you there?" Mom asked, stroking his cock and licking the sides and glands.

"Uhm, this is good."

"Ok." Mom said happily. "Just let me know if you wanna see my tits or anything. Pammy mentioned you would like me to swallow so don't worry about that." After speaking she was back to work and her hand disappeared to be replaced with her warm mouth.

Jeff was still having trouble processing everything. His mom just told him he could see her tits and she was ready to swallow his load.

She continued sucking his cock like this for another five minutes before Jeff felt the tightening and building of an oncoming orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, mom." He said, suddenly losing any sense of self consciousness as his orgasm began to take over his consciousness.

"Mhmm. Mhmm!" Mom moaned with his cock in her mouth. She kept bouncing her head on his cock with a renewed vigor. 10 seconds later Jeff moaned and hunched as his cock began firing shots of cum into his mom's mouth. She slowed her up and down movements, softly moving her tongue back and forth under his urethra as it shot load after load into her accepting mouth. She continued sucking until the last shudders left Jeff's body and his cock began to deflate. Then she withdrew, making sure to tense her lips around his cock and not leave any cum residue.

"Mmmm." Mom said, covering her mouth before she swallowed twice. "Wow, was that saved up or do you always cum so much?" She asked.

"Uhm." Jeff responded, not sure what to say.

"I guess I'll find out." Mom said with a wink before leaning in to kiss I'm on the cheek.

"God your cock got me so wet Jeffrey." Mom said quietly before kissing his cheek again. She leaned back on her heels before getting up. "You relax, I'll take care of myself." Then she was gone.

Jeff tried to clear his head and keep watching his esports but he couldn't get the image of his mom sucking his cock out of his mind. She seemed so relaxed and confident. It was a whole new side of her that Jeff had only imagined before but never seen in person. Now his mind turned to what she had said before she left. Was she masturbating right now? Masterbating because she got turned on by sucking his cock?

He felt his cock jump as he imagined her with her fingers down her pants. Or maybe there were no pants and her legs were spread wide with her fingers parting her lips and rubbing her clit. Was she clean shaven or did she have hair down there? Jeff felt a sudden urge to follow her.

He got up and pulled up his shorts, buttering them over his growing erection and walking down the hall to the guest bedroom where mom was. He paused at the door, considering knocking. She just sucked his cock though, what privacy did they have left?

He turned the knob and walked into her room.

"Oh!" Mom gasped, dropping her phone beside her on the bed before laughing. "Oh gosh you scared me!"

She was in the middle of the bed with her back against the headboard. She was wearing a light v neck t-shirt that fell down over her still perky c-cup tits, her legs were spread wide with one hand covering her vagina. As she noticed him staring she lifted her hand slightly, letting her fingers spread herself open before him. Her pussy was covered with short hairs and her lips were engorged. The kind of aroused pussy that opens on its own.

Her thin long legs were bent at the knees, and her feet rested under the duvet. Jeff felt his mouth watering as he stared at her open pussy. His brain was in an ancient headspace now. A headspace occupied by city sackers and rapists.

He undid his pants and let them fall with his briefs, stepping out of them as he lifted his shirt over his head.

Mom didn't say anything and just watched as he approached her. When he got to the bed he reached out and grabbed her closest leg, pulling her away from the headboard and onto her back. She brought her legs together, allowing him to reach her other leg and twist her to the side of the bed before pushing her knees apart again.

"Oh my sir, what do you intend to do to me?" Mom said, biting her lip and looking up at him. Her arms lay on the mattress, immobile with their palms facing the ceiling.

Jeff didn't respond. He reached down and touched her labia, they were hot and the air around them was hot. They reacted to his touch, pulsing as mom's pussy clutched at nothing. He dipped his finger between her lips, running it up until it touched the end of her clit, making her gasp and throw her head to the side. When he moved down again she looked back up.

"Do you intend to violate me?" She asked, spreading her knees slightly further apart.

"Yes." Jeff whispered, easing one finger into her. Her pussy was blazing hot and tightened around his finger as it explored the entrance and insides.

"Do you want me Jeffrey?" Mom said. His name brought him out of his sexual stuper enough to remember who he was fingering.

He withdrew his from his mom's pussy and replaced it with the head of his cock.

"Oh. Jeffrey..." his mom had lost the playfulness from her voice.

Jeff pushed forward, the head of his cock sliding into his mom's pussy for the first time.

"Oh baby, yes!" Jeff heard his mom moan as he pushed himself into her as far as he could.

"Fuck me." She moaned. Jeff pulled out and pushed back in. Her pussy felt like nothing he had ever felt before. It clutched at him and moved in ways he didn't know a pussy could.

"Oh fuck!" Jeff moaned as he let himself fall forward, leaning over the edge of the bed face to face with his mom as he pushed into her again.

"Oh Jeffrey you feel amazing!" Mom said, reaching up to his face with her hands. "Keep fucking me. Don't stop fucking me!"

Jeff kept plunging his cock into her mom. The fucking was making loud squelching because of how wet she was.

"Fuck me just like you fantasized you would!" Mom moaned up at him. "Spank me if that's what you think about. Or choke me. Or spit in my mouth. Don't hold back with me please."

Jeff looked into her eyes as she spoke. Her words made him so aroused that felt like he could cum again already. He grabbed her arms and pushed them above her head, holding them there as he fucked her.

"Can I slap you?" Jeff asked as he fucked his mom. He felt her pussy tighten around him at his words.

"Yes. You can do anything to me." She moaned. *Oh fuuuck!"

Jeff felt his mom cum under him. Her pussy shuddered and quaked around him. He held her hands above her head with his left hand and he slapped her hard with his right palm.

"Ohh, oww!" Mom said before opening her eyes and looking up at him.

"That hurt." She moaned as he kept fucking her.

"Are you gonna cum in me?" She asked as if she had no say in the matter and it was purely up to his whims where he shot his load.

"Yes." Jeff said as he felt his cock jump at her words.

"Slap me again when you cum." Mom said, her pussy gripping him tightly as he fucked her into the bed.

"Why?" Jeff asked, feeling his orgasm approaching.

"Because that's what you want to do." Mom moaned.

He came and he slapped her again, harder this time. His cock lurched in her and shot its contents across her cervix.

"Again." Mom whispered, her eyes closed and her face clenched, getting ready to be hit again. He slapped her as he shot a second jolt into her. Then he was only moving slightly as her pussy took over and milked the rest of his cum into her. He collapsed onto her, still deep inside her. Both mother and son were breathing hard as they calmed down from the intense ending.

It took 5 minutes before either of them moved. Jeff pulled his limp cock from his mom's pussy and flopped onto the bed on his back. A few moments later he felt his mom's mouth around his cock, sucking the remaining juices off it and kissing the tip before she moved up to rest at his side.

"Was that like you imagined?" She asked, her face against his chest.

"It was better than I could have imagined." Jeff replied.

"I know Pam is shaved. I was gonna shave for you but I didn't expect you to come see me so soon." Mom said. She leaned up and looked at him.

"Do you want me to?"

"Shave?"

"Yeah."

Jeff considered. He had always preferred clean shaven in the past and imagined his mom as clean shaven in his fantasies.

"No. Actually let it grow out." He said.

Mom let her head fall against his chest again.

"Ok boss." She said with a smile that he could feel against his skin.

-

Jeff took a shower and tried to clear his head. He lowered the temperature so the cold water soothed his head. So much change so quickly had given him a wicked headache. His thoughts went back to his mom. She had never seemed so submissive towards his dad. She seemed to know what he wanted before he knew it himself and just wanted to give it to him.

He dried himself and went to his bedroom to find some clothes.

He twisted the doorknob gently and went in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey." Came Pam's voice from the bed.

"Oh you're up." Said Jeff. He realised now that he never explicitly got her permission to fuck someone else. Mom heavily implied she was involved in planning the whole thing but he had never confirmed it.

"Well you weren't exactly quiet." Said Pam, raising her head. She was still as beautiful as the day they got married, which wasn't too surprising since it was just a year ago. But if you heard her speak about it she had metamorphosed into a whale in the last 3 months. Jeff thought she looks good and honestly had been dying to fuck her until his recent double ball draining.

"How was it?" She asked. She didn't seem upset but Jeff wasn't quite sure how to answer.

"Uhmmm, it was nice." He responded tentatively.

"That's good. Come give me a kiss."

"So you're ok with this?" He asked, still unsure.

"Honestly the whole idea kind of turned me on. I wasn't sure if you would really go for it though."

Jeff leaned over and kissed her. "Even after all the roleplays?" He said, grinning despite himself.

"It sounded hot." Pam said, smiling up at him in that way she always did.

-

The next day Jeff had some meetings in the morning and then went downstairs to get some lunch. He found his wife and mom having tea in the kitchen.

"Oh, Jeffrey. Can I get you anything?" Mom asked, hopping up from a chair around the dining table when she saw him.

"That's ok I was just gonna make a sandwich." Said Jeff, heading for the fridge.

"No no don't worry. I'll take care of it. You sit." Mom said as she ushered him into a dining chair.

"Ok." Jeff said sheepishly.

When he sat down and looked at Pam she raised her eyebrows at him and then looked over at mom and back at him. Jeff looked over and noticed that mom was wearing a t-shirt and an apron but nothing under it. As she took out ingredients and began to assemble a sandwich at the counter both Pam and Jeff stared at her naked ass which parted to give quick sightings of her furry pussy lips.

Jeff realised his mouth was open and closed it. He also realised his cock was straining against his jeans and he shifted it to be more comfortable. When mom came over with the sandwich she placed it in front of Jeff proudly.

"Anything else?" Mom asked, standing beside Jeff.

"This is great mom, thanks." Jeff said, taking a bite of the sandwich.

"No problem! I'm here to make your lives easier. And how about you Pammy?" When mom asked Pam she leaned over the table, placing her elbows in the middle of the table. Her pussy was now about a foot to the right of the sandwich. She wasn't nearly as aroused as she had been yesterday when he walked in on her masturbating, so her lips were touching each other rather than puffed up and spread open. Her lips were covered with a dark thick hard that was shortly trimmed so you could still easily see where her slit led down to her clit which was currently hidden below some folds of skin.

"Oh gosh, I'm not sure." Pam said coyly, her eyes moving between mom and Jeff.

"Well..." mom said, bending one knee before straightening it and doing the same with the other, almost like an absent minded bike riding motion which shifted her butt side to side. "I could get you a snack, or maybe give you a nice foot rub while you watch tv, or if you are really feeling--hey!"

She had been interrupted by Jeff running his finger up the side of her let towards her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing young man?" Mom said, looking over her shoulder in mock concern.

Jeff's hand came to rest on her pussy lips. With his palm facing up, he could lightly rub her clit while using his thumb to spread her pussy open.

"Oh gosh..." mom said. She seemed taken aback by how quickly things escalated.

Jeff pushed his thumb into her pussy and felt her clutch it with her strong vaginal muscles.

"This is... highly inappropriate behavior." Mom moaned, dropping her head into the table as her chest heaved. Jeff felt the telltale signs of her pussy coming to life around his finger. The heat and wetness increased each moment.

He stood up behind mom and pulled out his thumb, taking both hands and using each thumb to spread her pussy open. He leaned down and stuck his tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her natural flavor for the first time. He moved his tongue around, feeling the sides of her pussy entrance before pulling back.

12