Pregnant Wife, Helpful Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up to see Pam staring at them wide eyed, her hand had found its way under her maternity dress and she.

Mom wasn't moving. She stayed bent over the kitchen table with her head in her arms, waiting for what would come next.

Jeff undid his belt and let his pants and briefs drop to the floor. He moved forward and used one hand to rub his cock up and down the now soaked labia of his mother. She moaned into her arms on the table.

He lined up and pushed into her. Both of them groaned and Pam gasped.

Jeff took hold of her hips and began pounding her. Her wetness increased over the first few minutes of fucking.

Jeff fucked his mom infront of his wife for 10 minutes straight, slightly pushing the dining room table in the process. Mom had cum about 3 minutes in and just moaned weakly with each thrust since then.

"Jeffrey, are you close to cumming?" Mom groaned between thrusts.

"I'm kinda close." Jeff said as he paused. He looked down and used his hands to pull his mom's butt cheeks apart. Her asshole winked at him and her pussy squeezed him.

Mom brought her hand back and put it against Jeff's stomach, causing him to pull out of her. She leaned up and turned around before sitting on the table and leaning back. Before she lifted her legs into the air Jeff noticed the front of her thighs were red and bruised and realised he must have been pushing her hard into the table. A twinge of guilt hit him.

"I'm sorry mom." He said, reaching out to touch her legs.

"Shhhh, It's ok Jeffrey, come finish in me. I want you to cum." She leaned up and pulled him against her. Her hand brought his cock to her pussy.

Jeff pushed into his mom again. She spread her legs and leaned back, putting her hand behind his neck and pulling him down over her. He began fucking her and she pulled his face down and brought their lips together. They kissed for the first time and her pussy tightened around him.

They made out for a few minutes of sensual fucking until Jeff came.

"Oh yes Jeffrey!" Mom moaned into his mouth as he filled her with his cum. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and their tongues danced as his body jerked and he released the last of his strength into her.

"That was so sweet!" Pam said from the other side of the table. Jeff and mom had almost forgotten she was there.

"That was so romantic and nice!" Pam was almost crying. She would get emotional easily these days.

"Oh Pammy!" Mom said as she pushed Jeff out of her and rushed over and hugged Pam. Jeff watched as she bent over to hug Pam and his cum oozed out of her well used pussy before running down her leg. He pulled his pants up and sat back down to finish his sandwich.

-

It was late at night when Jeff woke up with a rock in his underwear. His cock was the kind of hard you only get when you wake up. He considered masturbating, but he couldn't help thinking about mom.

He got up and walked gingerly out of the master bedroom and down the hall to the guest bedroom. When it opened the door it was pitch black and he quietly entered and closed the door behind him.

He walked over to the bed and slipped under the covers. When his weight shifted the bed mom sighed and her arm reached out to find him.

"Jeffrey?" She asked groggily. "Is everything ok?"

She was facing away from him and when he moved up against her she felt his erection against her ass.

"Oh, it's really late Jeffrey." She sighed. She didn't seem to be saying no, just commenting on the inconvenience.

Jeff's hands came around her and he took her breasts in them, squeezing them and feeling her nipples harden against his palms.

She reached down and pushed her panties below her ass, allowing Jeff's cock to rest in her crevice.

"Are you ready?" Jeff asked, reaching down to pull her butt cheek aside and position his cock.

"Use some spit." Mom sighed, turning her face to look at him in the dark.

He put some spin onto his finger and rubbed it over the head of his cock before positioning it against her folds. They parted with some effort and he resisted as he began to invade it.

"Oh, ouch Jeffrey!" Mom whispered. "Slow down a bit."

Jeff slowed down and moved back and then forth a bit, not going too deep. He began to feel her juices and held her hip as he slowly pushed the rest of his cock into place. Then he pulled out and pushed back in. The friction against his cock was much more than the first two times they fucked and his heightened arousal meant that he wouldn't be lasting long. He began fucking her in earnest and her sighs became moans against his ear.

"I love your cock." She whispered into his ear as he fucked her. "I love your shape and the sounds you make. I love when you cum in me."

Jeff was close and he reached up and found his hand whapping around his mom's neck, holding her against him as he fucked her hard.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck me Jeffrey. Take me for your own. Make me yours!" Her tongue reached out and she licked around his ear before sticking her tongue into it and moved it around the folds of his ear.

Jeff came and his hand tightened around her throat. Her tongue stopped moving and just rested in his ear. She shuddered as he painted her pussy walls with his cum. He lurched against her violently and surprised himself by growling and tightening his hand on her throat even more. They stayed like that as his orgasm faded. He released her throat and she coughed slightly before gasping and kissing his cheek.

"That was amazing." She sighed, bringing her hand up to hold his face against hers.

They stayed like that for a while and Jeff didn't notice falling asleep still inside his mother.

12