All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 05: Cancelled Policy'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 8 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

Great psychological explanation of feelings, conflicts, emotions and conflict. Keep up the excellent work. Wish more Lit writers expended the effort that you do in spinning a good read.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

That is a very meaningful compliment to me and I appreciate it. I sometimes wonder if all the swirling thoughts and drawn out details bog you guys down too much as you read. It's great to hear that it adds value.

Thanks for reading!

incog123incog123about 8 years ago

I really want Rachel to have a deep meaningful relationship post Prom. I certainly hope there will be more content that could have her in the present with past flashbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot!

I keep refreshing everyday to waiting for the next one. Hoping we get so see some deep throat action in the near future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES