All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 13: Flipped Pt. 02'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DantesCristoDantesCristoalmost 8 years ago
Beyond impressed

Kinda hoped that Matt would join in the fun with Flip. Still really enjoyed the writing. There's a lot of similarity in the blowjobs between stories and I think going into more depth and description in the bj scenes in future stories (really hope there's lots to come) would allow us to see the full arc of Rachel's progress. That said, I think the psychological aspect of your stories is extraordinary. You have a real gift for her inner monologue. I've read both series and they're really fantastic. As I said, a little more description in the blowjobs (mouth feel, taste, size of penis, throat penetration) and you'd have some really perfect narratives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Preludes and Quaaludes...Minus the Quaaludes.

My expectations for the chronologically flipped 2nd installment of the Rachel Chronicles were that of a continuation of the "Eager to please" MO that is so closely engrained within Rachel, along with a few new partners, and maybe some different settings thrown in for good measure.

I have to say, my expectations were not met.

They were surpassed. So far surpassed I have now forgotten all trace of the original Prom series, and must now reread it. Probably twice.

From the smile-inducing, almost mutualistic relationship with Austin to the degrading and hedonistic connection with Matt, not to mention every bumpy jolt in between, Rachel's adventures are nothing short of riveting.

Posterity will see this series as the mark of a truly passionate individual with the flourishes and timing of an absolutely brilliant writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Series!!!

The fact that this series will continue was enough to give this story 5 stars all by itself. Your loyal readers await Rachel's return!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply amazing

Thank you so much for this second series. It was tough enough trying to live up to your own work with Prom, which in my humble opinion ranks among the two best tales I've read in Literotica. But to actually surpass it, to bring this whole new dimension for an already complex character like Rach...

Well, you outdid yourself completely and her story, so flawed, so reckless, but also so compeling, has just set a new standard here. There is no need of gangbangs when the "pounding" comes from inside your own head and Rach certainly knows it well enough.

Congratulations, I hope the chronicles will continue soon.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 8 years ago
In the Pantheon ...

...of first-tier Literotica authors, TRC sits with my favorites including Drmaxc, Asian Toy, sr71plt and just a few select others all of whom have the unique ability to actually weave a tapestry of erotic themes with strong, believable psychological drivers. While I hated to see the series end, I do anticipate the author's next step in Rachel's life.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rachel's domination

I love this story, I would love to see her totally dominated by Matt or Gregs dad. Wouldn't mind seeing some bondage and punishment. Somebody needs to take control. Humiliation and public sex is great and much needed!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic 2nd installment

These stories are one of the few resons I go on this site anymore!

The storyline is great and you filled those holes in the from the first series perfectly.

Wondering if you'll begin the next one during the summer or in college? I'd love to see Rachel in more compromising positions such as blackmail or maybe some rougher bdsm scenes. Something outside her comfort zone.

Please hurry :)

DantesCristoDantesCristoalmost 8 years ago
Excited

For the next series! Please don't take too long! Your readers are waiting excitedly!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
I appreciate everyone's patience

I submitted the first chapter (Prologue) of the next series today. Look for it early next week.

See y'all soon!

~TRC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES