Preludes Ch. 13: Flipped Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flip clenched his jaw and stared down in horrified pleasure at the surreal scene between his legs. A girl so attractive that she'd made him stir the moment she'd come down the stairs now had her soft lips wrapped around his sac and was jerking him smoothly with her slender fingers. Her eyes flicked upward and he watched as she stared up at him with intensity while she worked. Her soft hair shook to her rhythm and her eye contact stayed firm as she generously pleasured him beyond anything he'd ever felt.

Before long, the image became too much and Flip groaned out a few curses as he sensed the rushing impendency of his end. He reflexively reached down and brought his fingers to the side of Rachel's face. Doing his best to indicate his desire for her to work her way back up for the finish, he pulled her head towards him clumsily and spoke with a raspy tone.

"Fuck, girl. It's too-, it's too much I-. Yo, come take my dick back. I'm gonna-."

Rachel's eyebrows rose and she reacted to the news swiftly. Pulling her lips from his balls, she swallowed gently and slid her way up to bring her face back up high. Her fingers were still wrapped tightly around his base and she didn't hesitate as she spread her lips and took his cock back fully into her mouth. She kept her grip tight and twisted her face with each bobbing motion as she sucked him with firm precision. As he twitched and pulsed inside her mouth, she heard him continued to mutter away.

"Oh shit. That's fucking perf-. Yeah, girl. Yeah, keep sucking it. Keep sucking it. Fuck. Suck my fucking di-. Oh shit!"

Rachel's ears tingled as she listened to his almost incoherent stream of words. Flip hadn't actually said a whole lot during the experience and the explicitness of his sudden barrage made her feel a little strange. He was obviously in an altered-state, but his tone had picked up a flavor of disregard or perhaps even disrespect. He seemed to be crudely ordering her to keep servicing him, like she was some slut whose sole purpose was to do so. At the very least, his level of boldness had increased exponentially from the timidity he had shown earlier. Rachel's ears tingled again. Maybe she was reading too much into it.

Her lips still sliding smoothly down Flip's shaft, she also considered what was about to take place. Flip likely only had seconds left and suddenly the realization that Matt would be watching as another boy came in her mouth made Rachel again feel a little strange. Not that what she'd already let him witness wasn't wild and bizarre, but somehow the moment of getting his friend off and finishing the job felt...different.

Her thoughts were interrupted though as suddenly the angle of everything shifted in front of her. Her eyes widened in confusion and she held her breath as she looked up just in time to see Flip lean forward and bring one hand to his base and the other to her body. With quick firmness, he pushed her hand away from its grip around his shaft and applied gentle pressure on her shoulder.

The movement forced Rachel back onto her heels and her senses tickled as Flip's dick slipped fully out of her mouth. She instinctively let her breath out and flicked her eyes nervously as she tried to make sense of all the sudden changes. Just a moment ago, Flip had been muttering away, desperately imploring her to continue sucking with all that she had. But now he had pulled back and replaced her grip with his own. His cock was pulsing a mere six inches from her face and he was-.

Rachel's lagging brain finally caught up to the implication and her lungs tightened as the image became clear. Her mind flashed back to earlier when she'd been blowing Matt and how she'd hoped that he wouldn't feel the need to "show off" for his friend by concluding the experience with a bit of a spectacle. Specifically, pulling out and coming onto her face or body like he was often wont to do.

As it turned out, that hadn't been his intention, and while Rachel had initially balked at allowing him to have sex with her instead, she'd actually been grateful for that option between the two. While she certainly wasn't a stranger to facial finishes, the image of kneeling silently and taking one in front of some stranger had made her stomach twist with discomfort. So she'd considered her ending with Matt, however wildly explicit as it had been, a bullet dodged.

But now it appeared that the gun had been reloaded with that same bullet. Only this time it was a different gun. Her brain locked up and she tried to find her voice but there was no sound. And there was no time.

The next thing Rachel felt didn't come from within her spinning subconscious. It was an external stimuli. She flinched and tensed up thickly as she heard Flip let go with a guttural groan. She felt the splash of hot wetness splatter across her eyebrow and forehead and then again onto her nose and cheek. She shut her eyes with held breath and braced herself as another blast found a spot on her neck and by her collarbone. She didn't move. She didn't breathe.

The other-worldly pleasure that she had laid upon Flip with everything she'd done was now on full display through the pure violence with which he unleashed his orgasm. His grip squeezed roughly around his shaft as he erupted forcefully onto her with wave after wave. He hadn't even intended to pull out to finish. The decision seemed to come from someplace beyond his control. He'd been lost in the perfect euphoria of Rachel's soft lips gripped snuggly around his cock as she'd worked him with smooth suction. He'd been moments away from unloading deep into her mouth when suddenly the vision of her naked body had sliced its way into his brain.

He'd seen all of the images of the afternoon flash across his mind. The first tantalizing view of her tits when she'd popped them out and allowed Matt to feel her up in front of him. Then the lung-tightening image of her naked from behind, generously servicing his friend as he'd come back down the stairs as part of the "forgotten phone" ruse. And there was also the intensity of the wildly nervous eye contact she'd made with him when Matt had coaxed her face back into his lap and convinced her to let him watch as she resumed the blowjob.

But the image that had stood out the most had been the painfully arousing sight of her explicit nakedness as she'd shook and rocked to the firm motion of being penetrated. How her perfect tits had bounced rhythmically and the soft, inviting lips of her pussy had taken each full thrust with casual ease. Flip hadn't been able to get the picture out of his brain, and in an instant, he'd just desperately needed to once again look down across the tantalizing perfection of her body while he came.

Down below, Rachel felt like she'd been holding her breath for an hour. A dull ringing rushed through her ears and all other sounds faded into the background. She no longer heard Flip's euphoric groans and triumphant, fragmented expletives. There was only the ringing and the deep bass thump of her pulse pounding from her temples to her thighs. She felt Flip continue to cum onto her and she knelt patiently, frozen in silence.

And then, as quickly as it had begun, everything stopped.

Silence held the room and Rachel waited several seconds before she felt her brain begin to reboot. Her eyes opened slowly and she finally let the air out from her lungs as her vision became clear once again. The first thing she saw was Flip's trembling figure. His eyes glazed and his starkly naked body quivering with satisfied exhaustion. She flicked her gaze automatically between his legs and swallowed as his cock remained firmly strained and pulsing in his grip. A final sliver of cum eked out from the tip and dripped silently onto the carpet in front of her. She swallowed again at the image as it suddenly flashed her brain to the certainly obscene state of her own body.

Her stomach flipped as she glanced down at herself and assessed the view. Flip's handiwork was splayed generously across her torso in a chaotic mess. Her full chest appeared to have taken the brunt of it as cum ran across each breast and burrowed deeply within her generous cleavage. Her neck and collarbone had also been reached, but as Rachel adjusted the angle of her head to look further, a tickling by her nose snapped her posture back up.

She'd been so preoccupied with her body that she'd almost forgotten about her face. She instinctively angled her chin upward and brought a hand gingerly to the corner of her nose as she moved to cut-off what had felt like the running of tears. She flinched as her fingertips made contact with the warm sticky fluid and she swallowed again as her stomach did another flip. A tickly itch ran across her forehead and then through her cheek. It suddenly felt like it was everywhere. It reminded her of-.

"Ho-ly shit, bro! What the fuck did you do??"

The sound of Matt's voice rung out clearly and Rachel's eyes went wide again. She'd abandoned the very concept that he was still present and she realized that his wild exclamation was the first thing she'd heard since her ears had blocked out all external sound.

She turned her head to face him and she felt her stomach twist as his hanging jaw communicated his shocked surprise. Her scalp tingled as she contemplated the image he was taking in. She could only imagine what she looked like. She searched his face in an attempt to steal his thoughts.

She saw shock in his eyes and she'd heard a touch of emotion in his tone. It appeared that he has been just as surprised by Flip's maneuver as she had. She wondered if it had made him upset, maybe even a bit...jealous? She watched his gaze run over her figure and continue to take her in.

Matt had indeed been caught off-guard by his friend's surprising finish. When Rachel had succumbed to his wishes and begun to pleasure Flip in the more depraved way that he had suggested, he had initially watched every second intently. He'd felt his own cock begin to stir in his shorts as he focused on the image of Rachel smoothly probing her tongue into his buddy's ass with vigorous generosity. Getting her to blow Flip had been everything that he'd hoped it would be in terms of the flooding of superiority and vicarious pleasure he had received. But watching her act even more cravenly without the slightest objection had made his heart pound in his chest.

He would never admit it to her, but what had started out as a simple desire to have a hot slut come and hook up with him on the regular had grown into something more. His feelings weren't romantic in nature (far from it) but he was beginning to find it more and more difficult to feel carefree about the engagement. The skilled eagerness with which she pleasured him certainly added up to be by far the best sexual relationship of his life. He had no idea how long such an arrangement was going to last but he found himself wondering what it would be like to no longer have her at his beck and call.

Thankfully, it appeared that, for reasons he didn't even quite understand himself, she seemed unable to say no to anything and everything he asked. The further he pushed her, the more desperate to please she became. The more disinterested he acted, the harder she'd fight for his approval. He'd never had a girl so tightly wrapped around his finger before, and the fact that it had happened with a gorgeous sexual dynamo like Rachel made him realize that he would likely never again have anything as good as he did right now.

The thoughts startled him a bit and he moved quickly to re-orient his persona to the slick controller that he'd portrayed so perfectly. As he watched her wide eyes search his face, he stretched his lips into a wide grin and shook his head happily. Clearing his throat, he spoke again through a hearty laugh.

"Yo, you're a fucking animal! Goddamn, dude."

Rachel's fingertips went numb as she processed Matt's reaction and its meaning. She watched in mortified shock as he leaned over from his seat and extended his palm high towards his friend. Flip still appeared to be almost lifeless but he grinned at Matt's action and reached his own arm out in response. Matt slapped his hand vigorously and laughed again with a prideful grin. Rachel's cheeks burned hotly as reality crashed all around her. He was congratulating his buddy on a job well done.

She had no idea what to do or even think so she only stared numbly at the scene in front of her. Her earlier detachment from the moment was long gone and every piece of the sordid encounter swirled around and through her mind. She was less than thirty seconds removed from depravedly pleasuring one of Matt's friends and now they were laughing and slapping five over it while she knelt naked and frozen with his cum freshly splashed from her forehead to her ribs.

She was beginning to feel the first pinches of panic in her gut when suddenly Matt spoke again, this time his tone less vivacious and more hinted with almost a sense of admiration. Rachel realized he was looking right at her again, this time with a warm grin.

"Girl, you're like a fucking, uh-. Shit, I don't even know. Damn, I think you killed my man!"

Rachel blinked and swallowed as she tried to process how she should feel about the, um, compliment? But Matt continued, this time towards his friend.

"Bro, give her fucking something to clean that shit, you dickhead."

His tone was only playfully malicious but it definitely had a hint of seriousness to it. Not bothering to wait for a response, he reached for the t-shirt Flip had discarded earlier and casually tossed it to Rachel with another warm smirk.

Rachel caught the shirt smoothly as she stayed focused on Matt's expression. For some reason, the panic in her gut suddenly dissipated and fled from her system. She flicked her eyes to Flip and watched as his own eyes narrowed in confusion. He appeared to be about to mount an objection to his shirt being used a towel. A smirk formed automatically across Rachel's lips, and before he could react, she pressed the soft cotton to her face and began to gingerly wipe at her brow.

"Ah, dude! Yo, why'd you give her my shirt? C'mon, man!"

Rachel smirked again at Flip's half-complaints as she continued to carefully clean herself off. For some reason, she was enjoying his dismay, however immaterial it might be. She ran the material coarsely between her breasts as she swept the warm stickiness away. Inside, she smiled.

Matt also reacted to Flip's whining plea with a similar response. Leaning back into his seat on the couch, he reached for his game controller and scoffed mockingly at his friend.

"Yo, you serious? Fuck your shirt. Homegirl had your nuts in her mouth two minutes ago and you're going to whine like a little bitch about a shirt?"

He scoffed again as he shook his head with a disdainful smile. What an idiot Flip was...

Rachel grinned again to herself at Matt's words, even if his explicit recount of her work made her shiver again. She actually liked that he seemed to be standing up for her a little. She brushed her heavy breasts with the shirt and looked up at Flip with a similar look of playful disdain.

Flip's eyebrows raised and he felt his cheeks redden. Feeling like a bit of a tool, he smiled and spoke out.

"Shit, you're right. My bad." He nodded sheepishly at Rachel and swallowed as he continued. "Yo, my fault for, like, doing all that. I didn't really mean to. I just-. Shit, you just brought it out of me, girl!"

Rachel paused as she finally finished cleaning what she could from her skin and gave Flip a contemplative look. While she'd been initially mortified in what he'd done (as well as the boys' subsequent jubilant reaction) his apology and Matt's defense of her actually began to pump a bit of air back into her balloon.

Not only that, a sudden twitching of arousal ran through her body as she considered just how utterly she'd dominated him. It was confusing though. While it filled with her a powerful sense of pride and accomplishment, her thoughts also swirled around the earlier notions she'd had regarding Flip and how she'd guessed that he would be using the image of her tits or what she'd done with Matt as fodder for his future fantasies.

She shivered as she realized that he most certainly still would be fantasizing about her later and using her to get off to. But rather than having a fitfully arousing experience revolving around his lustful desire for her, his efforts would now be focused fully on the wild and dirty blowjob (and subsequent violent orgasm) she'd given him. She wouldn't be the untouchable fantasy girl he painfully pined for as he touched himself; she'd be the conquest. Even if she never saw him again, he'd always be able to think of the time she'd gotten naked for him in his friend's basement and sucked him off in the most thorough of fashions house after also allowing him to watch her have sex with someone else.

Taking another deep, steadying breath, Rachel bit her lip and glanced down over body. She was still topless, in just her tiny pink shorts and her nipples poked out sharply ahead of her heavy breasts. Another tingle made her aware again of how she hadn't gotten off. She'd been so close while having sex with Matt and she'd felt momentary peaks and hints of release when she'd been blowing Flip, but she'd never reached the end.

She looked at Matt hopefully, but smirked as she knew that he would never do anything to get her off directly, other than have sex with her. She realized that she might have to do it herself when she got home.

The thought made her stomach twist. It was so painfully ironic. Here she'd been thinking earlier how Flip would surely be rushing home to jerk off to her, when in actuality, she was the only one in the room who would have to take matters into her own hands if she wanted it. She'd done both boys and gotten nowhere herself. It was so comically wrong.

She sighed and decided to move on from the thought as she finished her clean up job and placed Flip's shirt on the floor beside her. Standing slowly, she winced and rubbed her knees as her joints creaked along. She slipped her bra back on before reaching for the coffee table to grab ahold of her shirt (which she'd had halfway back on earlier before Matt had interrupted her and sent her down her bizarre path with Flip). Her head was still spinning from what had transpired and she shivered again as the material of her shirt pressing against her freshly wiped forehead reminded her of the evidence of her deeds.

However, once she was fully clothed, she felt actually felt a little better. She pushed the weirdness away and suddenly remembered Matt's initial offer of smoking some weed. He'd brought it up just after she'd finished having sex with him. It was why she hadn't left in the first place. She wondered if it had just been a bullshit pretext to get her to stay and do what she had.

Plopping down on the couch between the boys once again, she flexed her jaw and shot Matt a dry smile. She still couldn't believe all that she'd done for him this afternoon. She motioned towards the bowl on his coffee table and raised an eyebrow as her voice came out with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

"So were we actually going to smoke or did I have to blow someone else first too?"

Matt scoffed and shook his head at her with a smile. He set his controller down and reached forward to grab the bowl. As he packed it up and handed it to Rachel, he laughed.

"Such a smartass. Here, you go first. You definitely earned that shit."

Rachel shot him a mocking glare and her senses tingled. The implication that she'd "earned" something by agreeing to suck his friend's dick made her feel like an object again. But she was over it. She just wanted to get a little high and relax. In all honestly, getting boys off and smoking pot were the only things she did lately that made her feel any good.