Premature Cuckold

Story Info
He cums too quick, so she wants a better dick.
1.5k words
3.9
6.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, honey. If you cum too fast this time, I'll cheat."

My girlfriend's heart-shaped ass rose and fell rhythmically as she whispered the fateful words. She was riding reverse cowgirl so that the sight of her bouncing double-D tits and their sweet pink nipples would be hidden from me. To give me a sporting chance. But her wide, womanly hips, the curve of her ass, the way her long blonde hair fanned down the soft skin of her beautiful back... it was so sexy she may as well not have bothered.

She rose up once more, kissing my throbbing cock with her soft pussy lips. I saw my prick emerge, inch by aching inch, from her neat and pretty pussy until only the very tip was left inside; she stayed that way for a moment as I drew in a breath and steeled myself for what came next.

Just like me, it wasn't long in coming: as if in slow motion, she descended back onto me. I felt it with overwhelming pleasure, the sensation of each pulsing inch of my prick being engulfed by her sweet, wet core, first the tingling head and then the stiff, painfully firm shaft of my overtaxed penis being swallowed as her warm weight settled down on top of my lap. I tried to focus on keeping my breathing steady, but in truth, the battle was already lost.

"Hey, baby," I wheezed, cursing inwardly at how pleading and wimpy my voice sounded, "you won't... uh... really cheat on me, will you?"

"Why are you so scared all of a sudden? We've only been going two minutes, at a nice, slow pace." She began to move in time with her speech: as the words nice slow pace left her lips her hips rose and fell, one, two, three times, punctuating each word with a gorgeous motion, leaving me gasping and whimpering. "Surely you're not close already, are you?"

"N-no!" I lied, even as my hair-trigger cock twitched and spasmed, leaking precum from the tip. "But could you um, not move so suddenly? Please?"

Even from behind her, I could tell she rolled her eyes. Then she sighed. "Guess you are, then." But she did as I asked, and stopped bouncing. Instead, she began rocking back and forth on my desperately hard cock, slowly but steadily, giving me a chance to get it together. It was slightly easier to handle. Slightly.

"This isn't good enough," she said suddenly, and her voice had an edge to it. "You know it isn't good enough. You only make me cum when my toys do most of the work for you. If you don't please me, of course I'll start cheating. I need satisfaction somehow."

"Babe, this isn't fair!" I moaned as she started bouncing again. "You know it's not my fault! I can't help it, you're just too-"

"Shut up!" she snapped, getting faster. Her big fat ass began to slap against my body, and I gripped her slim waist tightly as I desperately tried to hold my cum back. "You can! We've used the condoms, and the creams, they worked!"

"I don't like how they feel! They make me all numb!"

"How do you think I feel? And the pills, what about those?" The bed began to creak as she rode away ever faster, as my cock began to tingle with approaching orgasm, far too early to give her the pleasure she craved.

"I don't like taking medicine I don't need!"

"You need something! The squeeze technique, you gave up after one go!" Her ass began to wiggle and gyrate as if she were strutting her stuff on the dance floor. I thought of all the guys she'd flirted with whilst I'd been there, how I'd been too afraid to say anything, afraid she'd bring up my weakness...

"It didn't feel right..."

"It's not good enough!" I thought desperately of football scores, math problems, news headlines, whilst all the while an increasingly frantic chant echoed in the back of my brain: don't cum. Don't cum. Oh please God, don't cum.

"So here's what I'm going to do," I could hear the smirk on her lips, even facing the other way. "This is going to be your third premature ejaculation of the week. Three strikes. On the third strike... I fuck the guy upstairs."

No.

"You know, the one we can hear railing his girlfriend every night? For, oh, must be a good half hour?" She'd tried to make me match the pace when they first moved in, but I couldn't keep up with such a rhythm for more than two minutes. "You'll be able to hear me getting fucked the way I really need. And you know, after that... I think your whiny little excuses will just fade away. I am going to force you to solve this problem."

No, I thought. No! I had my pride. I wasn't going to take medicines or practice dumb techniques just to have sex. It wasn't my fault she was so hot, couldn't she see that? It was her fault for being so sexy, and what did it matter, plenty of guys finished after a few minutes, it was normal, so long as I got her horny beforehand it was fine--well, so long as I worked on her a lot beforehand, it was fine--okay, to be honest, I was basically fucking her with a vibrator and sliding my dick in and out towards the end, but-

And as I frantically told myself this she moved faster and faster, the impact of her gyrating hips causing the bed frame to rattle. Her big tits bounced, her blonde hair waved, her ass shook like something from a dream... she was a dream. My dream fuck. And I couldn't handle her.

Then my traitor brain brought forth an image as vivid and arousing as it was gut-wrenching. The image of my girlfriend, my tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed curvy girlfriend, being fucked by another man. By the cool and confident guy upstairs. I imagined him pounding into her at a pace I could never equal, drawing forth moans I hardly ever heard, stabbing deep into her shaved little pie with his powerful cock, his hard body rippling with muscle against the peaches and cream complexion of her overwhelming feminine body... and the floodgates opened.

Spluuurt!

I let loose a whimpering cry as that traitor image shattered my already cracking concentration, and the image of my woman with another man dealt the killing blow to my stamina.

"Honey!" I called out, voice cracking as I felt my balls unload inside her, deep inside her. I blew my load, blew my chance, blew any hope of calling myself a man. It was the sweetest-feeling failure ever. But it was still a failure.

"Loser." My girlfriend sighed as she felt my cock erupt. She was generous enough to let me finish properly, to wait until my defeated hair-trigger dick had stopped spewing the cum I'd tried so hard and failed so utterly to hold back. Then she stood up and off me, letting my spent prick wilt with embarrassment. She dressed briskly, pulling on silky red knickers and a matching bra. I watched as if from a long distance as my premature cum began to ooze from her engorged slit before she pulled the panties over it and slipped into a fetching little black dress. She hadn't, I noticed in humiliation, even broken a sweat from our session.

I was about to ask, to beg again: she wasn't really going to do this, was she? But before I could summon the words she picked up her phone and called a number.

"Hey. Yeah... yeah. Yeah. He's ready for me? Oh, good! Yeah, we've just finished sex... give me a minute. It'll be nice to have a real man for a change. See you, girl!"

Then without another word she walked out the door.

I found myself staring at the pile of sex aids she'd suggested. Medicines and tricks and advice manuals I'd been too proud to use. Surely this was all a trick, right? It was a way to scare me into doing what she wanted. A good ten... okay, rounding up, five...on a good day, let's be realistic... a good two minutes of hard thrusting wasn't that bad... right?

Then I heard the rhythmic pounding against the bed frame come echoing through the ceiling from upstairs. And the screams and moans and dirty language rang out in the same voice which had called me inadequate just a few short minutes ago.

She was right; all my excuses fell apart at the sound of my girlfriend's cheating. I'd refused to change out of pride, but how much pride could a cuckold possibly have? Part of me wanted to run up there, to protest, to do... something. But what could I do? She was right. He was better. So instead, as my mind's eye insisted on visualizing what was happening above me, as my cock got hard again much too late to do me any good, I began to stroke it in time to the wild and primal fucking that my girlfriend was receiving above me.

Even with my own hand, I still had to come after two minutes.