Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleepwalking roommate steals girlfriend away.
15.8k words
4.7
48.8k
215

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're coming to this coming from my other work, you may be hoping for another character driven story with lots of respect and affection underneath all the kinks. There is none of that here. This is pure smut.

Warnings: There is cuckolding, humiliation, cum play and (indirect?) cum eating in this story. There is no happy ending. You've been warned!

*****

Scarlett entered her and Ben's room, immediately looking in her closet.

Ben lay on the bed, cock in his hands. "Hey!" he said, with nervous energy.

"Oh! Hey," she said, as if she was surprised he was there. "He wants the Tifa outfit again," she said, pulling down her sweatpants.

Ben felt his own cock twitch as her big ass was revealed in lacy panties. "Oh. He really likes that one, huh," he said, trying to sound casual.

"For sure," she said with a smile. She pulled up the skirt that didn't quite cover her ass- you could easily see the bottoms of each cheek below the skirt's fabric.

"You, uh. You guys sure have been going at it hard today," said Ben.

She laughed. "Yeah, he's insatiable. I guess I am a bit too." She was checking her makeup in the mirror.

"Uh, Scarlett?"

"Mm?"

"Do you think you'd want to... spend the night here? In our room? Tonight?"

She looked over, her eyes surprised, then pitiful. "Aw, honey. You know I can't. Besides, I already promised Ray a few things tonight."

"A few things?"

"Mmhmm. You know. A few different outfits, a few different positions. And I told him I'd suck his dick while he played League of Legends tonight."

Ben's cock twitched several more times in his hands. He couldn't help it, slowly giving his small shaft a couple of jerks.

Her eyes were still full of pity. She walked over to their bed, sitting next to him. "Besides, you don't really want me to sleep here, do you?" she asked him mischievously, leaning down towards his face, enveloping him in her intoxicating smell. "Do you really want me here next to you? Or would you prefer to... listen?"

Ben undoubtedly felt conflicted, but he could feel his perverse, horny side winning out. He jerked faster.

"Do you want me to get fucked by you, my boyfriend, with your little dick, feeling your little taps against my big ass while you fuck me from behind... Or should I get fucked by your roommate, and you can hear me scream on his big dick? Hmm?" She leaned in, her big lips with perfect red lipstick only inches from his mouth, her big tits pressing against him. "Hmm? What do you really want? You want me all to yourself- seeing my bored face while you fuck me missionary, filling me with your little spurts of cum in two minutes? Or do you want to press your ear against the wall while you get to hear me scream? Having to just imagine what it looks like, seeing a big cock getting stuffed into my tight little pussy, seeing my big ass bounce on-"

Ben grunted, cumming shooting a couple small shots of cum over his own stomach.

She smiled, giggled. "I thought so." She gave him a kiss- not sexy, just a peck of affection. She didn't give him sexy kisses anymore. "I'll see you soon!"

She walked out in her skimpy outfit- the one she wore for Ray.

Ben came down from the high of his orgasm, studying the ceiling of his room. How did this happen? How had he lost control like this? And why did it turn him on so much?

He thought back to that day when it all started- back when he and Scarlett were just a normal couple, with a dorky, shy roommate named Ray...

***

"I think," said Scarlett, eyes shining with humor and pride, "I was a warrior queen in a past life or something."

Ben laughed. They were in the elevator on the way up to their apartment. They had just gotten back from a date night together- this time, they had tried axe throwing. Scarlett had been almost frighteningly good at it. Ben had been... less so.

"Believe me," replied Ben with a smirk, "Next time we're chopping trees down together, I will avoid saying anything to piss you off."

"Was that sass?"

"Never."

Scarlett shook her head, smile still stuck to her face. "Be careful. I may buy an axe just to have around the apartment. Besides, you're just mad you didn't get a single bullseye."

"I think my axes were broken, or something. You paid someone at that place to give me trick axes."

Scarlett blinked, thinking back. "Weren't we throwing the same axes?"

Ben only pretended to think. "No comment."

Scarlett hit his arm playfully, snickering. Ben smiled back at her. He took a moment, as he often did, to appreciate his beautiful girlfriend. A brunette with hair just past her shoulders, she was usually almost as tall as he was- though in her heels tonight, she was exactly his height. Her blue eyes seem to always shine with a playful energy, and her full lips were often twisted in a smile. Her body drew the most attention, with a beautiful figure she kept hidden most of the time- except on date nights. Tonight, she wore a tight dress that easily showed off the shape of her full, heart shaped ass. And her dress was cut low to show off what most would say were her best assets: those large tits of hers, which the dress pressed together, creating a spectacular line of cleavage.

God bless date nights, thought Ben as his eyes traced down the v of her dress.

Scarlett caught his eyes, and smiled. "Something distracting you?"

"Let's just say I'm eager to get home and in bed."

She laughed, but this time, it was more soft and seductive. "What, tired from our big night out?"

"Hmm. If I say yes to that, can we go right to bed?"

The elevator reached the floor, opening for them. She took his hand, leading him down towards their door. "Only if you call me your warrior queen," she said, looking over her shoulder at him. Her voice was still seductive, but held a bit of humor.

Ben took the opportunity to drink in that ass of hers as she led him down the hall. "I will call you whatever you want if you keep the dress on."

She smiled as she put the key in the door, opening it. "You like it that much?"

"You seriously have no idea what you d--"

They walked in, and turned the corner to reveal their common room. Suddenly they found themselves face to face with the last thing they expected. It utterly and completely stopped their conversation in its tracks.

Lying on the couch was their roommate, Ray. Ray, who they often described to their friends as the gentle giant, was a large guy who worked in IT. He was reserved, nerdy and completely shy around Scarlett, and often spent most nights alone in his room on his computer.

Here he was, lying on the couch with his sweatpants pulled down to his thighs, jerking his cock at an almost alarming rate. Both Ben and Scarlett froze in their tracks, jaws dropping, completely shocked.

Three things hit them very quickly: first, sweet and shy Ray had a huge cock. Even for his large size and in his large hands, it was massive, drawing even more attention to it as it was glistening in precum. Ben only looked for a second before he forced his eyes elsewhere, but Scarlett's eyes stayed glued to it.

The second thing they noticed very quickly was that Ray was clearly and obviously dead asleep. He did not react to their entering the room, even though they had done so quite loudly, and his eyes seemed glazed over as he pumped his big cock.

The last thing they both realized was that Ray was talking in his sleep while doing it. And it was the content of his speech that was, somehow, the most shocking of all.

"Take it, Scarlett, you slut, take it. Take my big fucking cock, take it all the way to the base, I'm going to make you fucking scream, I'm going to bounce your big ass on my cock until you can't walk, I'm going to fuck those perfect tits until I cover you cum, I'm going to fucking wreck you in that little dress you fucking slut, I'm going to fucking wreck you, Scarlett, I'm going to..."

"Oh my god," said Scarlett quietly, completely red in the face.

"Ray!" said Ben, trying to wake him up. His tone was half shocked, half offended.

"No, oh my god, don't wake him up!" whispered Scarlett. "He'll be mortified! ...I'll be mortified!"

They studied him once more in shock. Ray continued to mumble his uncharacteristically filthy dirty talk as he touched himself, still completely disconnected from the real world.

"Well, christ, then," said Ben, grabbing Scarlett's hand, pulling her towards their room. "Let's at least give him some privacy."

Scarlett's eyes seemed glued to the scene before her, her lips still open in shock.

"Scarlett!" Ben hissed.

"Right, of course. Let's go into our..."

Ray's pumping somehow got faster. You could see his big balls start to jump as he grunted. "Here it comes, you fucking slut, get ready to taste my fucking cum. I'm going to fucking coat you in-" Ray turned his whole body, so his massive cock was sticking out towards the coffee table.

"Oh my god," said Scarlett breathlessly.

"Babe-" sputtered Ben. "Jesus, we shouldn't-!"

With a last grunt, Ray began his orgasm, shooting rope after rope of cum, landing on their glass coffee table, making an absolute mess. It made a dozen long lines of cum streaking out from the tip of his cock, before his orgasm began to subside, and his cock simply dripped cum onto the floor. Even just the amount at the end, thought Ben, was probably more cum than he had ever produced.

Ben looked at Scarlett. Her jaw had dropped again, shocked at the display before her. Her face had become even redder somehow.

And strangest of all, thought Ben, was how hard he was.

***

Ben and Scarlett escaped into their room. They now lay side by side in bed, over the covers, both looking at the ceiling. Both too overwhelmed with strange thoughts to talk yet. They still wore their date night clothes.

"Um. So," said Scarlett finally.

"Yeah," answered Ben simply.

"Yeah, that was crazy," she said quietly. Ben noted her face was still pretty flush.

"Crazy is... one word for it."

They both took a beat to study one another.

Scarlett chewed her lip, looking into Ben's eyes, wondering how much they should acknowledge the situation. "Um, can you believe how... dirty... Ray is?"

Ben felt a smile creep on his face. "Yeah, who would have thought sweet Ray had such a dominant side."

She smiled back, and they felt the awkwardness creep away. "I know! You'd think he'd be such a softie in bed."

"Yeah, this is definitely a case of Dr. Shy Nerd and Mr. Fucks your Girl."

Scarlett put both her hands on her face before laughing at this. She sighed. "Oh fuck, Ben. How are we going to look at him tomorrow?"

"I have no idea. I'm going to pretend this never happened."

Scarlett swallowed nervously before taking a chance. "Um. Are you?"

There was a little silence as Ben cocked his head at Scarlett. "Yeah. Uh- why?"

"It's just... um. I can't help but notice you've been hard since it happened."

Now it was Ben's turn to blush. He looked down- it's true, he had been hard since the... event. "I'm sure it was more your dress..." he said. Even to him it didn't sound right.

"Uhuh," said Scarlett, not believing him. She reached down, expertly zipping down his jeans. She reached into pants, gripping his cock. Her eyes lit up. "Jesus, Ben! You're, like, twitching!"

Ben's blush deepend.

"You sure it was my slutty dress?" she asked him, her voice slowly gaining confidence and a seductive tone. Her hand slowly jerked his cock beneath his jeans. "You sure it wasn't the idea of what... Ray was imagining?"

Ben felt his cock twitch.

Scarlett bit her lip, taking another chance. "You know... the idea of me getting fucked by his big cock?"

The moan escaped Ben's lips before he could stop it.

Scarlett's eyes lit up. "Holy shit, Ben. That is kinky as fuck."

"No, it's...!" Fuck. Ben couldn't deny it. It was the idea of her and that cock that was driving him wild. "I mean, maybe it's... a little bit that."

"Yeah?" she said, her voice getting more teasing as she turned towards him. "You like the idea of your pretty girlfriend getting destroyed by a big cock? By your roommate's big cock? Of big, shy Ray getting your girl? Nervous around me by day, and wrecking my pussy at night?"

Ben moaned and shivered, feeling slightly pathetic at how close he felt.

Scarlett took her hand off, revealing how covered in precum it was. She reached under her date night dress, pulling off her panties. "Get on top of me," she demanded.

Ben looked at her quizzically. "You don't want any foreplay?"

She shook her head. "I don't need it," she admitted with a blush.

Ben's mouth opened a little bit. Whenever they had sex, he always gave her oral first. She loved it. The fact that she wanted to skip it was wild to him.

He slid off his jeans and underwear, mounting her in a missionary position. He pressed his cock head against her opening.

"You're... you're fucking soaked," said Ben, shocked. More soaked than she had ever been after Ben gave her oral, he thought, slightly ashamed.

"I know," she said, blushing.

He pressed against her, easily entering her. It even sounded different than usual- more wet. He felt a shiver go down his spine- he was insanely close. He pushed himself all the way inside, stopping to catch his breath.

"Holy shit," she said, eyes filled with genuine shock. "You can't even fuck me right now without cumming, can you? That's how turned on you are!"

Ben opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Mm," she said again, a hand moving down to start playing with her clit. "Just imagine if it was Ray on top of me right now."

Ben moaned, and his hips began to pump as if they were outside of his control.

"Just imagine it was his big dick inside me," she continued, as her own orgasm began to build. "His big cock slamming me, those big balls against my ass. Imagine that, hmm? And now we know how rough Ray likes it. It wouldn't be nice missionary like this, would it? I bet he'd have me bent over the couch, or riding him. I bet he'd throw me around and pin me down and treat me like a... what did he keep calling me? Oh yeah, a slut."

"Oh my fucking god," said Ben, feeling his orgasm build. Hearing this filthy concept while watching Scarlett's big tits bounce in this tight dress was too much.

"You do like it, don't you? Holy shit, you love it- and you know what, I love it too, Ben. Seeing him have that big orgasm for me, seeing him shoot all that cum for me was so fucking hot, it got my pussy so fucking wet. I thought about it too. I thought about that big dick inside me too!"

"Oh, fuck!" said Ben, unable to control himself, pathetically cumming before Scarlett was even close.

Still, though, she smiled warmly at him, feeling his cum fill her up.

Once he came down from his orgasm, they both studied one another, Ben's cock still inside her, still rock hard.

Both of them were suddenly aware that their relationship had- at least sexually- changed.

***

The next morning, they woke up early together, walking out into the common room. Both were still in their pajamas.

They both instantly realized a problem. "Oh fuck," said Scarlett. "The cum."

They studied the coffee table- it was an absolute mess. Ray clearly sleepwalked back to his own bed- otherwise he would have cleaned it up. If Ray got up and saw it, he would realize both that he had probably done it, and that they might have seen him.

"Should we... um. Clean it up?" asked Ben, his face flushed.

"I'll do it," said Scarlett. Part of Ben was relieved that he didn't have to do it himself. Another part of him felt bad that he was forcing his girlfriend to do it. But a final, strange part of himself was excited to see Scarlett clean up the cum.

His heart raced as she collected a bunch of paper towels from the kitchen, returning to the common room. She kneeled down slowly, beginning to wipe up the massive amount of cum. Ben wondered how many times he'd have to orgasm to get close to this amount- five times, maybe? Six?

Scarlett looked up at Ben, shame on her face for an instant before she read Ben's expression. Her look immediately changed to one of excitement. "Holy shit," she said, studying him on her knees next to the coffee table. "Is this turning you on?"

Yes, thought Ben. Holy fuck, yes it is. "It's... yes. A bit," he answered.

She slowed down her movements, slowly moving her hand back and forth on the table. Now she didn't break eye contact with Ben as she cleaned. The only sound that filled the apartment was the wet sound of Ray's cum being cleaned.

Ben was rock solid in his pajamas.

"You like me cleaning up all this cum, hmm?" Scarlett said softly. "All this cum Ray made... for me?"

"Yes," breathed Ben, cock twitching in his pants.

An idea popped into her head. She pouted mischievously. "Seems like a waste of paper towels, though, doesn't it?" She leaned her head down, though her eyes never left Ben's. "I can think of an... easier way to clean this up." She stuck out her tongue, threatening making contact with the cum on the table.

"Fuck," breathed Ben.

"You actually want me to, don't you?" she asked, her eyes full of genuine curiosity. Her hand returned to cleaning the cum with the paper towels. "You want me to taste another man's cum? Your roommate's cum?"

"I... I want..."

Without warning, Ray's door opened. Scarlett blushed, and immediately ran the paper towels over the rest of the table, frantically cleaning it up.

"Hey, Ray," said Ben, also feeling his blush.

"M-morning," said Ray quietly, heading towards the kitchen. He stopped, turning towards Scarlett when he saw her on the floor. "Um..." he said, confused.

"Oh, um-" said Scarlett, trying to think quickly. "We got ice cream after our date last night and I guess we spilled some on the floor."

"Oh, I see," said Ray simply. "H-how, um, how was it?"

"Best date night in a while," said Scarlett while looking at Ben. "Maybe the best ever."

Ben felt his throat get tight. She was obviously not talking about the axe throwing.

"Oh, um, that's cool," said Ray simply.

"Yeah, you should join us next time," said Scarlett, still looking at Ben. Her eyes were full of mischief, loving the double meanings meant just for Ben.

"Hah, um, on your date night?"

"Sure, Ray," said Scarlett with just a hint of seduction to it. Enough for Ben to hear, but probably too little for Ray to read into. "We'd love for you to join us."

"M- uhh, maybe."

Scarlett stood up, holding her pointer finger out to Ben.

Holy shit.

Ben's heart practically stopped as he realized that on her finger was the last bit of cum. It wasn't in the paper towel like the rest of the cum- this was actually sitting on her skin of the tip of her finger.

"Looks like there's a bit of ice cream left," said Scarlett. "What do you think, Ben?" She brought her finger closer to her mouth. "Do you think it's... still good?" She froze there, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out, waiting.

Ben understood perfectly. She was asking him for permission to eat the cum.

Fuck, thought Ben. Fuck. A part of him was demanding he say no, that he get control back of this insane situation.

But the other part of him, led by his rock solid cock in his pants, was winning out.

"Yes," he said slowly. "I bet it's great."

Scarlett looked shocked. She was certain he would call it off here- that it would be too much for him. But with his blessing, she slowly brought the finger to her mouth, and ate it in front of Ben.

Ray shrugged at this, heading towards the kitchen.

As soon as he was out of sight, Ben grabbed Scarlett by the hand, leading her back into their room and shutting the door behind them. He pulled down her PJ pants, revealing her sopping wet pussy, and fucked her bent over the bed for all of two minutes before cumming.