Premeditation

Story Info
They planned to jump her when they had a chance.
4.7k words
4.36
13k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I've worked in retail ever since I left school. My mother gave me a recommendation to a friend of hers who runs a rather classy boutique and she hired and subsequently trained me. I'm quite a good salesgirl now.

I've just turned twenty and I'm still working in that boutique. I enjoy the job and I get a good commission. I find it rewarding to be able to advise people on what things they should get, letting them know what things suit them and, more importantly, what things don't.

I had one customer come in and try on a nice tan outfit. It was a classy and expensive outfit and on the right person it would look sensational. She wasn't the right person and it made her look a frump. I advised her not to get the outfit and she didn't, finally leaving without getting anything. No commission for me. Still, I suspected that she'd be back so I went looking for the right outfit for her.

She did return, probably because we were the best place in the mall and she wanted to say she brought from us. I greeted her when she came in and told her I had just the outfit for her. She tried it on and it suited her to perfection. She finished up buying it (hullo commission) and she's been a steady customer ever since, always making sure that I serve her. (More commissions for me.)

There are bad days, of course, and bad customers. We had one today. A real pig of a woman. She got shuffled over to me and I put up with her abuse and eventually sold her a dress that made her look like a washed out hag. I honestly advised against it but she wasn't taking any advice from a girl barely out of school.

(There was a funny side to that sale. A few days later another customer came in and wanted the same outfit. Her, it suited very nicely, and I told her so. We got talking and she mentioned that it was her dress for her daughter's wedding. I mentioned the other woman who'd brought the same outfit for a wedding and it turned out she knew her and it was for the same wedding. There was no love lost between the two women, that was plain to see.

I asked if she wanted to change the outfit and she said no, but she would buy another outfit, which she did. I heard later that she wore the first outfit to the wedding rehearsal, a rehearsal that Mrs Nasty also attended. This left Mrs Nasty in the unenviable position of having to frantically run around for a new outfit only a day or so before the wedding or to wear the outfit she already had and have people comment that Mrs Nice wore that exact same dress to the rehearsal. Karma is a wonderful thing.)

Anyway, I was talking about my current bad day. When it was time for me to take a break I decided to go to the local coffee shop for my drink. I wasn't staying in the shop where I could be dragged out to serve someone.

So there I was, tucked up in a booth at the back of the place when I heard my named mentioned. Well, I assumed it was my name, so I naturally listened.

"What do you think of Susanna?" asked voice one.

"Which one? I know two," replied voice two.

"The one that works in Bev's Boutique," came the clarification, and yes, that was me.

"Very beddable," was voice two's opinion.

Flattering, I suppose, but I'd rather they didn't discuss me in that fashion.

"I think so, too," agreed voice one. "I've decided to do something about it."

"Dream on. What makes you think that she'd look at you?"

Dream on, was right. I'd only had a couple of intimate boyfriends and reserved the right to be rather choosey.

"It's not a case of dreaming but a case of taking direct action. Did you hear about old man Jenkins?"

"What about old man Jenkins. I heard he died, if that's what you mean."

"It is, and his heirs are all arguing about the estate. Until it's settled the place is sitting empty. The lawyers hired me to keep the lawns mowed and the gardens in order. I have the run of the place. Very quiet those back gardens."

"That's nice but what's that got to do with the price of fish or Susanna?"

"Nothing to do with the price of fish but Susanna walks down the lane behind the place each night when she goes home from work. Time it right and we can hustle her into the back yard before she knows what's going on. Once that's accomplished it's get closer acquainted time."

"And if she complains to the cops? We'd be in deep shit."

"Oh, come on. She's not going to admit that a couple of boys jumped her and had some fun. She'll keep quiet and as long as we stay out of her road she won't inflict any bodily harm on us?"

"Come again?"

"Didn't you hear about her encounter with Mick? He tried to strong arm her while on a date. She got away but the next day she walked up to him and kicked him in the balls. Like I said, we stay out of her way until she cools down."

I smiled remembering Mick's reaction. He stayed well away from me after that. I quietly seethed over these two morons, however making a mental note to be careful passing the Jenkins' place.

A few minutes later the boys got up to leave and I risked a quick peek to see who they were. Brendan and Roger, both boys I'd never dated. Not that there was anything wrong with them. I was just that they weren't really my type. They were both ex-football players, big strong young men who had, it seemed, a predilection for rape.

Back in the boutique I got on with my day while musing over what I'd heard. One thing was for sure. Before I went traipsing down the back lane on the way home I'd be checking to make sure those two creeps weren't around. If I spotted them in the lane or even somewhere in my vicinity I'd take the longer way home.

The irritating thing about the whole deal was that I found myself wondering what if they did catch me unawares. Would they be rough? Gentle? Gag me? Keep me silent how if not gagging? Would they tie me up? Strip me completely or just take off my panties? How would they want to do it? Would it only be one of them or both, once each? Or possibly a couple of times by both of them? My mind was running in little circles as different possibilities came to me.

Not that I wanted any of these possibilities. It was just that I had an over-active imagination and those two idiots had triggered it.

I didn't even bother about taking the short way home that evening, just taking the long way and grumping about idiots with hot pants. I did the same for the next couple of days but finally said the hell with it and took the short cut. That didn't mean I didn't take precautions. I checked that the lane was clear and the boys weren't around, and then walked briskly home with no problems, making sure I walked on the side away from the Jenkins' place. I was working on the assumption that if I saw the Jenkins' gate open I could take of running and they'd be struggling to catch me quietly.

There was just one little detail that I didn't take into account, mainly because I didn't know it. Brendan's place was on the opposite side of the lane to the Jenkins' place, which was probably part of the reason he got the gardening gig. So there I was a few days later, walking briskly down the lane and keeping one eye on the Jenkins' gate, when a gate opened right next to me and I was grabbed and hustled the few paces to the Jenkins' place and pushed through the gate.

I opened my mouth to scream and one of them poked me in the ribs, causing me to gasp and lose my breath. I wasn't punched, just poked in that ticklish spot at the base of the ribs and that was it as far as screaming went.

"Okay, Susanna, we're going to give you a choice. We can duct tape your mouth shut, use a ball gag, or take your word that you won't scream. Are you going to keep quiet?"

I glared at them. Like I had a real choice?

"You won't get away with this," I hissed at them.

"We'll see. Your next choice. Do you want to take your clothes off or do you want us to do it. By clothes off, I mean we want you completely naked. We want to see that lovely figure of yours in all its glory."

This was something I hadn't even considered in my scenarios. I'd assumed brute force, with them forcing me to do what they wanted. In a way this was still force but I was being given the option of taking an easier way. I still didn't have a choice where nudity was concerned but I didn't have to put up with them pawing at me while they stripped me.

I did argue but they were adamant. My clothes were coming off. I slowly stripped. I contemplated screaming while I was doing but wasn't game to take the chance. I could easily see them using some sort of gag on me and I didn't want that, though I did wonder what a ball gag would feel like.

I stripped and they watched. It was annoying because they were on either side of me so I couldn't turn away so that they couldn't see. Whichever way I turned one of them would see everything. They both kept their eyes glued to me, watching each item of clothing come off, apparently finding the whole thing fascinating. It was embarrassing, infuriating, and arousing. I didn't want it to be arousing but knowing that they were looking at my body and enjoying what they saw just sort of appealed to me. I must have been slightly sick in the head.

As soon as I was naked Brendan suggested that I lie down on the grass.

"You'll find it cool and refreshing," he told me. "I mowed it today especially for this."

How thoughtful of him. Such consideration. I slowly lay down on the grass while they settled onto the lawn beside me.

"Very nice," said Brendan, blatantly looking me over. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"That I would," said Roger. "And so cooperative. I think she really wants this."

"What? Where the fuck do you get an idea like that?" I yelped indignantly.

"The fact that you haven't struggled and have done everything we suggested," pointed out Roger.

"What are you talking about? I struggled when you grabbed me and dragged me in here. As for anything else I'm not so stupid as to get in an actual fight with you. Both of you are twice my size. You'd make mince-meat of me. Besides, if I didn't do as you said you'd just have made me."

"She's got a point there," Brendan admitted. "No way was she walking out before we want her to."

"Nah. You're looking at it from the wrong angle. We asked her to get undressed and lie down and she did. That looks like consent to me."

"Pigs arse it does," I said rather crudely. "Agreement under coercion is not consent. That's a legal tenet, so screw you."

"Kind of you to offer. We intend to," said Roger with a laugh. "I was just pointing out that up until this point we haven't touched you."

"Really? What, I used magic to appear here? How odd. I could have sworn the pair of you picked me up and carried me in."

"She's got you there, Roger," Brendan said. "However, Susanna, I suspect that Roger meant we haven't touched you like this."

With that his hand closed over my breast. Roger promptly laughed and his hand closed over my other breast. Now that they had started they kept on going, their hands wandering all over me. I squealed in protest, but not very loudly, remembering that gag threat. Their hands travelled everywhere. My loudest squeal came the first time one of them stroked my vulva but after that one of them seemed to constantly have a hand there, rubbing me.

The rubbed and teased and massaged. Their mouths got into the act and they were kissing and tasting me all over, starting with my breasts but not limited to them. They didn't get around to sucking on my vulva but I suspected that that might happen at any time.

It didn't. What did happen was that Brendan stood up, dropped his trousers, and displayed his erection. I hastily looked elsewhere, only to find Roger dropping his trousers and displaying an erection just as big. My only escape from viewing an erection would be to close my eyes, but then I wouldn't see what they were going to do with those erections.

I wasn't a virgin so I wasn't too worried about what was going to happen. Just really annoyed that this was going to happen without my consent. Even more infuriating was the fact that they'd managed to get me properly aroused and I was half looking forward to the main action. (The other half was wishing for their cocks to rot and drop off.)

"Okay. Just so you know what is going on I'm going to lift your legs right up, so high you'll be looking at your own pussy. This will let you watch as my cock introduces itself."

He wasn't wrong about what he was going to do. He lifted my feet way up. If it turned my head I would have been able to bite my ankle. I was staring straight at my vulva, my passage gaping, waiting. He lined himself up and I had the thrill of watching his cock press first against and then into my passage. Oh, lucky me. It seemed to me that he had more cock than I had passage as he had to force his way in, sliding quite easily due to the moisture therein, but finding it tight going. Not that he appeared to have any problems with that.

Now that he had started I was treated to the edifying sight of his cock sliding in and out of my passage. Feeling it was one thing, actually watching it happen was something else again. I'm not sure what, but it was certainly something. They'd certainly managed to get me worked up before Brendan started and normally I'd have expected the feel of a cock sliding up and down my passage enough to continue to build on my arousal. It was certainly doing so but I had to admit that watching his cock at work, seeing how my lips clung to it whenever he pulled back, was proving wildly erotic.

I had a hand jammed against my mouth, muffling the funny noises I was making. Hopefully Brendan would take those funny noises to be cries of protest. I'd have died of embarrassment if he guessed that they were cries of approval that I couldn't keep down.

I had no way of telling how long he went on for. It seemed to go for ages. The entire time he was at me my arousal was growing and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I climaxed. Another dilemma for me. I didn't mind climaxing but I objected to Brendan knowing I had. Silly of me but in this situation I'm sure you'll understand.

Brendan suddenly seemed to double his pace and I promptly climaxed, both hands pressed against my mouth to stifle any screams. Even while I was climaxing I felt him doing the same, happily shooting his wad into me.

Brendan pulled away from me and my legs returned to a more normal position. Roger, with a huge smirk on his face, produced a wad of tissues and wiped me down, which I suppose was sort of nice of him.

I relaxed slightly, then a little voice said wait for it - two men equals two fucks. I didn't have a chance to tense up because Roger was busy rolling me over onto my tummy.

"Bottoms up," he said, giving me a casual spank on my bottom.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Bottoms up," he repeated with another spank. "Rest your head on your arms but lift your bottom high."

Seeing he'd probably keep on slapping my bottom until I did as I was told I adjusted my position, head on my folded arms and my bottom nice and high. He took up a position behind me and then I felt his cock come driving in. I swear that it felt even larger than Brendan's, but it charged down my passage without any hesitation.

Roger had a completely different style to Brendan and I was mightily relieved that Brendan had gone first. He'd been considerate in his own way, making sure I was properly aroused. Roger on the other hand couldn't give a damn, just thrusting away joyfully, having the time of his life with no regard for me. I'm quite sure if Brendan hadn't prepared me I'd have been in strife.

As it was I was ready for something like this and was able to handle him. I won't say easily, but I could handle him. His arms went around me and he was fondling my breasts as he thrusted away, seemingly enjoying the feeling of naked breasts in his paws.

Roger didn't see any need to start slowly and build up to a satisfying conclusion. He was off at full pace and my rump was bouncing up and down in a frantic attempt to keep up with him. The advantage was that once I got into rhythm with him I didn't have to change it. I figured Roger only had two speeds -- Full out and full stop.

Brendan's efforts had got me all worked up and excited and my orgasm hadn't really caused my arousal to die down much. Roger's crude efforts quickly brought me back to full arousal with another climax in sight. Once again I had both hands jammed into my mouth. While hiding the fact that I'd climaxed from Brendan had been a matter of defiance, not wanting him to pat himself on the back, hiding the same from Roger was a matter of some importance. I really didn't want him to think himself to be a superior lover, because he certainly wasn't.

So I climaxed a second time, finding I still had to move with Roger because he hadn't finished. He kept going for a couple of minutes, damn it, and then I'll be damned if he didn't fake a climax, twitching and jerking about as if he really came. He wasn't very good at faking it either.

He pulled away from me and stood up, the look on his face stating he was the cock of the walk. I didn't say anything in case he decided to try again. That I did not want. I simply stood up and waited to see if I could go.

"I gotta go," Roger told Brendan. "You coming?"

"Nah. You head on out. I'll just stay here and explain the facts of life to Susanna."

Roger had his trousers up and was heading out almost before they stopped talking. I gave Brendan a nasty look.

"Facts of life?" I asked acidly. "I think I just had the facts of life demonstrated quite thoroughly, don't you?"

"Not those facts. Did we physically force you to strip? Yes or no?"

"You would have if I hadn't."

"No, in other words."

"Did we physically force you to lie down on the grass? Yes or no?"

I just gave him a dirty look.

"So I take it the answer is no. Did you tell us not to have sex with you?"

"What? Of course I did."

He was sadly shaking his head. Ok, maybe he was right. I'd been too nervous about what was happening to say much of anything.

"That's irrelevant," I exclaimed. "You were both going to do me no matter what I said or did."

"True," he agreed, "but the fact is you couldn't be sure we wouldn't stop if you'd told us to. It was all a big misunderstanding. We thought you were willing."

In other words don't try to make a fuss over what happened. Not that I would have. I'd just find some other way to get back at them.

"There's just one last little thing," Brendan said.

"What?" I snapped.

He indicated his groin and when I looked I saw his erection was again standing tall.

"If you think I'm going to lie down again so you can try again you've got rocks in your head," I informed him.

"Certainly not. I was thinking more along the lines that I'd lie down and you could straddle me and have your wicked way with me."

"You've got to be kidding," I said in a small voice, looking at his erection. I was prepared to swear that it was bigger now than it had been earlier.

"No, seriously, why not? I mean, you're all ready for it. Your body wants it. Why not try it? Have you ever been on top before?"

I was shaking my head, saying nothing. I mean, he couldn't really mean it. As if I'd do such a thing. What would it be like to sit on him, feeling myself settled down onto his cock? Would it feel the same as when he thrust it into me or would it be different?

"I couldn't," I mumbled. "I really couldn't."

He reached over and drew me closer to him. I was now flush against him. He'd stripped off his shirt and my breasts were pressed against his hairy chest, my nipples being tickled when his chest moved. I could feel his cock pressed against my tummy.

"No, really," I said, not sounding at all sure.

"Just try it out," he teased, sinking down onto the lawn and pulling me with him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12