Premeditation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Now he was on his back and I was lying on top of him. This wasn't happening, I told myself. It really isn't. His hands closed over my breasts and he pushed me into a sitting position. I was straddling his thighs and his erection was right there in front of me.

If he had said one word I'd have been up and scrambling into my clothes. He didn't. Instead his hands closed over my buttocks and he lifted me slightly (which was quite a reasonable feat of strength) and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his erection dragging against my slit as he moved me. He lowered me again and now my slit was pressing against the length of his cock.

This was so unfair. I lifted myself slightly, a hand darting down to position him. Then I started sinking, feeling him enter me. Yeah, there was a difference. I had to adjust my position, moving so that his cock could fully enter me, not him adjusting the angle of his cock to thrust into me. Something new I'd learned today.

That's when I had a what-the-fuck moment. By all that's unholy what was I doing sitting down straddling Brendan, his dick fully penetrating me, and me helping him. Was I mad? I mean, the man was a brute who had just raped me. How could I possibly go along with his absolutely ridiculous suggestion that I should have sex with him again? With me, in theory, the dominant partner?

I could only assume that he was part snake and had managed to fascinate me. There couldn't be any other explanation. He was truly an evil man. What was I supposed to do now?

It seemed to me that the most expedient thing to do was just continue on with what I was doing. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't that I wanted to do this but if I didn't continue there'd be an argument and he'd probably make me do it anyway. Yes, far easier to just get going and finish it properly.

I started rocking back and forth, sliding up and down his pole. Slowly. I had no real reason to hurry. I enjoyed slow sex so that's what I was going with. If it wasn't what Brendan wanted, too damn bad. I wasn't in the mood to cater to his foibles.

For the next few minutes I continued on my way, slowly pacing myself. The slide of his cock back and forth in my passage was quite enjoyable, holding my arousal at its current level. No need to build it up, what I was doing suited me just fine.

A few more minutes and I had to wonder if what I was doing suited Brendan. He was breathing hard and his face was rather flushed. A couple of times he seemed to be trying to speed things up but I just adjusted what I was doing so his attempts fell flat. He'd stop trying and I'd continue rocking.

As far as I was concerned I achieved a victory when Brendan started suggesting that I get a move on and finish. I just smiled down at him and finally had a chance to tell him no. That done I rocked on.

What I wanted to do was achieve another win. I figured that if I could string this out until he lost it, rolled me over onto my back and put in some serious effort, then I won. Thus me happily and slowly rocking on.

I estimated that we'd been going for over ten minutes before it was too much for him. He was breathing hard and chewing on his lip when he said something rude, his hands clamped onto my hips, and he rolled over, taking me under him.

He started pounding away just as fast as he could, obviously wanting to end this thing right now. I was holding in laughter, cheering him on silently, as I knew I was about to climax. I have never known a man so eager to get his rocks off. (Not that I've known that many -- Okay, two, but they had both seemed to have a certain amount of patience.) Brendan seemed almost desperate, driving in just as fast as he could.

As well as prolonging things for him I'd kept myself on the edge of a climax for the past few minutes. It was easy to do since I was controlling things. Now that Brendan had taken charge his desperate thrusts were all I needed to have my third climax, better than the previous ones, probably because it had been hovering on the edge of exploding for a while.

Not that Brendan had to do much hammering home for his balls to surrender and cut loose. He let out quite a groan of relief when he climaxed, to a certain degree of smug satisfaction on my part. Yeah, that'd teach him to fascinate me into riding him.

This time when we separated I started scrambling into my clothes just as fast as I could. I wasn't going to take any chance of him hypnotizing me again, or whatever he did. I also refused to talk to him or listen. Every time he opened his mouth I'd snap, "No!" I didn't let him get a single word out. Dressed, I was out of there. I didn't try any physical retaliation. I just bolted.

That's not to say that Brendan and Roger wouldn't be finding a little physical retaliation coming their way in the near future. I just had to choose the right moment, but it was certainly coming. Come to think of it I had enough for a taser and I'd been thinking of buying one. It could come in very useful.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12