Premiere Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing, love... just... perfect. I feel... so happy with you, love." She sighed happily as she looked up at him. They both stayed silent for a while before Hayley kissed him again, hand sneaking down to wrap around his still hard cock, giving it a slow, measured stroke.

"Hayley..." He moaned quietly, feeling himself throb in her hand. She smiled at him slyly in return, twisting her hand as his hips bucked against her hand, his shaft slick with leaking precum and her juices. Her lips found his again as she moved her other hand behind his head, deepening the kiss as she kept stroking him, Chris moaning into her mouth. As they broke apart, she shifted, moving onto her back and spreading her legs, a silent invitation.

"Make love to me, darling." She whispered as she moved over her, sliding down to press open-mouthed kisses against the pale skin of her tits, suckling on her nipples for a short while. He then moved up, fusing their lips in a slow, heated kiss as she grasped his shaft and lined it up with her wet hole. He pushed in slowly, groaning into her mouth as her tight, velvet heat enveloped his cock again. Her legs spread even further as he started to move, rocking his hips into her at a slow pace; his thrusts were hard as he let himself slide almost entirely out of her before slamming back again. Her arms wrapped around his back, nails digging into his back as she moaned right into his ear, her tone a mixture of desperation and pleasure.

"That's it, Chris... love me, my darling...oh please...don't stop..."

"Hayley... oh yes... you feel so fucking good... love you so much..." He whispered back into her ear, somehow managing not to speed up, wanting this to last as long as possible. His cock plunged into her as their lips found each other again, the kiss deep and sensual as her hips pushed back against his, his cock sinking deep into her with every measured thrust. It didn't take long before he could feel himself throb and pulse, the wave of an oncoming orgasm now pressing forward relentlessly. He picked up the pace, chasing it, his focus narrowing only to this one feeling.

"Oh, God... I'm close, Hayley... Hayley..." He moaned into her ear, tethering on the edge as he kept moving, moving his head up to look her in the eye.

"Yes... cum for me, love...don't hold back...I need to feel your warm spunk inside me...please, darling, oh please..." She whispered in a needy and desperate tone, looking right into his eyes.

That was enough.

"Hayley!" He cried out as it hit, slamming himself up to the hilt as he started to cum. His cock erupted inside her, Hayley gasping as she felt the first, powerful spurt of seed shoot out. She pulled him into a sloppy kiss, her legs gripping his hips tight as she slid one hand down to rest on his ass. He bucked into her with every pulse of his throbbing shaft, gasping against her mouth as he emptied himself deep inside her, Hayley breaking the kiss to let out quiet moans with every spurt of his warm sperm. Her hands slid against the skin of his back as he started to come down, grinding against her and feeling some of his cum already leaking out of her onto his balls. He broke the kiss, breathing hard before collapsing on top of her, his breath tickling her earlobe.

"Fuck... Hayley..." He gasped out, utterly exhausted as she chuckled in response.

"We did fuck... and it was amazing... as always, with you." She whispered, her hand caressing his hair as he nuzzled into her neck, feeling his cock soften.

"Could say the same about you, if I'm honest... it was perfect." He spoke, quietly and hoarsely, pressing a light kiss to her neck. He moved his hips, both of them gasping as he pulled out before rolling off her and onto his back. He sank into the mattress, feeling her curl up to his side, content to just lay there.

"I suppose I do need to clean up a little..." She whispered before he felt her move, too tired to even look. "Don't you go anywhere, Evans."

"Not planning to." He mumbled, closing his eyes. He could still hear her feet padding over the floor as he drifted off, exhaustion taking over and leading him into sleep.

He woke suddenly, immediately rising to a sitting position. He could feel his heart hammering against his chest, gasping as if he had just run a marathon. The overwhelming sense of dread blocked out any other feelings as he cast glances around the dark room. However, with every breath, he slowly started to calm down, recognizing the shapes of the TV on the wall, his suitcase near the vanity, and the tangled mess of clothes on the floor. He fell back, groaning quietly.

Nightmare. He had a nightmare. Not his first, not his last, but the fact he couldn't remember it sure made him feel a bit better. Then, he felt something - or, rather, someone - shift alongside him.

"Chris?" Hayley's whisper broke the silence, Chris biting his lip as he closed his eyes. "What is it, darling?" He sighed quietly in return.

"Nightmare."

"Oh..." She gasped, quietly as her hand touched his chest, rubbing slowly. "...that's why you were squirming and mumbling so much... oh, my love." She continued before pecking him on the cheek, wrapping her hands around his neck. It seemed to work, his heartbeat slowing down, although the uneasy feeling persisted.

"Sorry for waking you up..." He whispered, opening his eyes to look at her in the dark. "You should be asleep...

"You should be too. So you have nothing to apologize for, love." She countered almost immediately, letting her nails lightly scratch at his pecs. "Feeling better now?"

"Yeah... but it'll take a while for me to sleep...need to calm down..." He whispered, burying his nose in her hair as he kissed her scalp. She then rose, turning on the bedside lamp, covering the room in the dimmed light.

"I think I know a way... relax, love..." She whispered, her tone turning from worried and calling to seductive in a matter of a few words. He gasped, feeling her lips on his neck as her hand moved lower, now gliding against his abs and toned belly. "Let me help you..."

"Hayley..." He moaned quietly, feeling her fingers gliding over his slowly hardening shaft and down onto his balls as she gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Shh, my darling." She whispered, lovingly as he watched her push the covers down, exposing him. She moved to kneel right beside him as she grasped his cock, starting to stroke the hardening shaft with her hand.

"Oh, Hayley..." He moaned quietly as she continued her slow movements, letting her right-hand stroke his now half-hard member as her left hand slid down to cup and gently fondle his balls. He noticed she hadn't bothered to put any clothes on after their lovemaking, now kneeling naked to the side of him, her curvy figure visible in the nightstand lamp's dim light. He let out a louder moan, his cock now at full mast, precum already leaking out onto her hand.

"That's it, my love... don't be shy... tell me how you feel..." She cooed seductively, now moving both her hands up, letting them wrap around his rock stiff shaft, pulling up and down at a slow, methodical pace, his hips now bucking up into her grip.

"Fuck, Hayley... so fucking good...oh sweet Jesus...baby... " He groaned, fighting to keep his eyes open as he watched, his eyes following her curves as her hands kept working him over. His hand gripped the sheet tightly, knuckles turning white as his cock throbbed in her hands. She wasn't quiet either, breathy gasps and low moans falling from her lips as she then bent forward, pressing a kiss to his cockhead.

"Hayley..." He moaned, feeling his cock throb even harder. She moved back up to kneel, still stroking his shaft, a bit more vigorously than before, the sound of her jerking him both arousing and filthy at the same time.

"Oh Chris... my love, my darling...my good boy." She gasped out, her hands covered in precum as she shifted forward, really giving it her all now. He growled in return, hips bucking up as he felt his orgasm just around the corner.

"Hayley, honey, I'm..." He didn't finish, groaning loudly as it hit him. She acted quickly, leaning forward and squeezing her tits with her arms as the first jet of cum shot out from the tip, splashing right against her pale cleavage. She didn't seem phased at all, jerking him hard all throughout his eruption, his sticky seed painting her breasts and hands white, his hips jerking uncontrollably as broken moans fell from his lips. She giggled quietly in return, his cock pulsing and throbbing even though he had nothing more left to give, a groan leaving his lips as he felt his muscles go slack. She gave him one last slow stroke before releasing him, his cock flopping against his belly as he closed his eyes.

"Hayley..." He whispered, just before he felt her soft lips on his silencing him.

"It's all right, my love... sleep now...you're safe here... with me." She whispered quietly into his ear as he then felt the bed shift. He opened one eye, seeing her wipe away the cum with a towel before she moved back, pulling the bedsheet back over them again before wrapping herself around his side as if trying to protect him.

"I love you..." He whispered just as he closed his eyes again, slowly beginning to drift back into a peaceful sleep.

"I love you too." She replied, quietly, her lips pressing against his neck as she too soon followed him, both lovers breathing steadily, wrapped around one another, safe, sound and happy.

12