Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin and Virginia had left their hiding spot for what I assumed was Devin's bedroom. They were not the type to do much more than make out in public. Opting for the privacy of his bedroom was more of Devin's style. Remembering my premonition from when I ran into Virginia at the movies, I made a note to check on them later.

Inside the house, Ashley was still entertaining a crowd. Things had jumped up a notch. She was now completely naked, as were a group of five boys and three girls crammed onto the two living room sofas. Ashley gave out lap dances, grinding on the boys' hard cocks, but not letting them fuck her. Not yet.

For the girls' she got more hands-on, feeling up their breasts as she pressed hers into their faces. They reciprocated by grabbing her ass, their fingers sliding between Ashley's legs, sometimes making it through her folds before she moved on to the next recipient.

Those that were not lucky enough to have Ashley on top of them were playing with themselves. No one seemed in a hurry to cum, but it was only a matter of time before things escalated again. I expected Ashley to end up fucking most involved, probably ending with all five loads of cum inside or on her. Dependent on how much the other girls got involved.

The living room was on the verge of an orgy. Once it started, I am sure that more people would join in. I had never felt more sexual tension in the air. Everyone was looking to fuck, and most of them wanted to involve as many partners as possible.

Elsewhere in the house, Malory was doing her part to stir things up while simultaneously breaking down barriers. Her powers were on full display as she steered people towards their secret desires. She had three members of the football team in the dining room. All three were naked, performing acts their homophobic coach would not condone.

The running back lay in the middle of the table as Malory rode his face. That was where the easily foreseen ended. Behind Malory's back, he was getting blown by a tight end. Bent over the edge of the table, he was, in turn, getting railed in the ass by a linebacker. I had to applaud Malory for her boldness, but it was not my scene. I moved on in search of Jackie.

The party was devolving, or perhaps evolving, into sexual anarchy. It was bliss for those involved, but I feared that many would regret their actions in the morning. Luckily, there were only a few weeks left of school. After that, they did not have to see anyone involved in tonight's debauchery. Unless they wanted to.

As I moved through the growing number of glistening naked bodies, I half expected to find Jackie in the middle of a pile, yet she was still nowhere to be found. I was on my way to get another drink, ready to give up on my search, when I spotted a captivating figure across the room.

It was not Jackie. When I realized who it was, all thoughts of finding Jackie vanished. My attention pulled to the stunning platinum blonde standing and smiling at me. She wore a silk nightgown that hugged her heavy tits and slim waist, only to flair over her hips. Her erect nipples poked through the fabric, visible even from this distance.

She ran her hands up her sides, dragging her nightgown with her, lifting it just far enough for me to see the matching panties beneath. She let it fall as her hands continued towards her breasts, groping herself for me to watch.

I had a crush on Marissa since the first time I saw her Freshman year, yet she was one of the few girls in my friend group that I had not bedded.

She was the one that pushed us to start our business. She knew the videos we had previously made were commercial gold. More importantly, she knew how to shield us from locals finding or accessing them. She was later responsible for providing our porn business with all the middle-aged men we could use.

Marissa had opened her own business before we started ours. She was a dominatrix, providing her services to the lonely dads of our town. A few moms were clients as well. Her knowledge of the intricacies of keeping a secret amongst the adults was invaluable to us.

The main reason I had not slept with her was that I refused to use my abilities on her. In part, because we were close friends, but mostly because I was scared that she would not be into me. The rejection would have killed the dream that smoldered inside me.

If you had asked me last summer which girl in my grade I would most like to fuck, Marissa would have been the top three choices on my list. She had always flirted with me, but we remained friends. Primarily because of me. It was odd to put my biggest crush in the friend zone, but I lacked confidence. It guaranteed I could be near her. I should have picked up on the signs even before my powers, but I was not ready to accept them.

Now she was standing across the party, making it clear that she wanted to fuck, and I did not have to touch my powers to make it happen. I had vividly daydreamed about this scene countless times. These visions were similar to my premonitions but lacked the certainty and intense sensations.

Each was a bit different. Sometimes Marissa was nude. Sometimes she was wearing a sundress. My favorites were when Marissa was wearing lingerie. No matter what she wore, she teased and beckoned me to join her for undisclosed fun.

As much as I wanted to find Jackie, I was not about to pass up the opportunity to fulfill one of my earliest high school dreams. I confidently strode across the party. She took my hand as I reached her and guided me towards the workout room.

My first encounter with Devin's mom had been in this room, and I had a few ideas up my sleeve if Marissa was willing. Our connected hands gave me instant insight into what Marissa wanted. While she worked professionally as a Domme, she was not in the mood to control the encounter. If anything, Marissa wanted me to take charge. She desired to please, as long as she got her due as well.

I escorted her across the room before spinning and pushing her against the yoga wall, her back hitting the wood with an audible thump. The ropes hung free on either side of her. I had plans for them, but not just yet.

I lowered one hand to her thigh, running it up along her silky skin until my fingers disappeared beneath the hem of her nightgown. I reached around, sliding my hand across her ass before cupping her cheek.

It was more than enough to fill my hand but was not as firm as I had anticipated. I squeezed tightly, my fingers slipping into the crack of Marissa's ass, held back only by the fabric of her thong. My fingers denied access, but only for as long as I allowed her to remain clothed.

I groped her backside, pressing my body against hers, leaning in for our first kiss. I had long ago given up on this happening. Even with my recently developed gifts, I never thought to push my luck with Marissa. I had held her on a pedestal for too long. Only now to discover I could have experienced her idyllic body long ago.

Despite my earlier endeavors, I was already hard. My cock pressed between our bodies as I lowered my lips to hers. Marissa's lips were wet and ready for me, parting slightly as my tongue eased between them. I pulled her tight against my crotch, my fingers working deeper between her legs, nearing the source of the heat and moisture.

I cradled her face with my free hand, keeping her head from bouncing off the wall. Our bodies sought to be one. Our skin begged for contact, our clothes only delaying the inevitable. Soon we would be naked, pressed against each other, but I wanted to take my time. I wanted to savor every second with this perfect woman.

I shifted my body against hers, her breasts providing a firm but forgiving cushion as I slowly dry humped, my hand traversing her ass, my tongue swirling in her mouth. My cock ached to be free, for me to spin Marissa around, pull her panties down, and slide into her from behind.

A seductive image, but ultimately a hasty answer to a problem that demanded an extended solution. If I was going to fuck my longtime crush, I was going to be damn well sure to make the most of it. I would take my time and make Marissa beg me to enter her, leaving her with a memory that she would dwell on long past high school.

My fingers found the wet spot on her panties as they curled between her legs. I pushed a finger against the cotton fabric, forcing it between the outer folds. I felt air escaped her lips as she moaned into my mouth. It would have been easy to slide her panties to the side, but I was enjoying the tease. With the slow build-up and the symbolic barrier of clothing, we were two freshmen fumbling with each other, not knowing what to do, just as we would have been when we first met.

Except, we did know what to do. This game, this slow ramp, was part of the plan. We had waited this long, the sexual tension building for years. It would have been a shame to sprint the last 100 yards without taking the time to enjoy it.

I slipped my other hand from behind her head and lowered it to her breast. The silky fabric of her nightgown added a tantalizing texture to the perfection of her tits. They were larger than I could fit in my hand but not as massive as Cynthia's. I squeezed and groped, pressing her firmly against the wall. I had dreamed about these mammaries more often than I could count, and now I had one in my palm.

As gratifying as it was to fondle her through the gown, I needed more. Done waiting, at least when it came to her breasts, I slid my hand up to her shoulder, grabbing the thin strap and pulling it to the side. Marissa guided her arm through as the fabric fell below her nipple, exposing it to me for the first time.

I wasted no time as I returned my hand to her now bare breast. I was no longer a novice when it came to women, but I was feeling like a virgin with the bare skin of Marissa's chest in my hand. My cock was throbbing like one as well. Precum dripped, producing a wet spot of my own as I continued to grind against her.

I pushed her arms against the wall and kissed my way down her neck. I sucked her delicate skin into my mouth, bordering on the pressure required to leave a hickey. Soon my mouth dropped to the upper realms of her breast.

I took her nipple between my teeth. I did not bite down. Instead, I rolled it back and forth, teasing it with my tongue. It grew in response to the pressure, protruding from her tit, begging me to pull it deep inside my mouth.

I wanted to pull my hand from her crotch. Push her panties to the floor, and slide my cock between her legs as I teased her nipple. Fucking her against this wall was almost too tempting. My dick wanted it, and even through the cotton of her underwear, I could tell her cunt wanted it.

Instead, I let my fingers slide across her ass as I brought my right hand up to meet my left, holding Marissa's arms above her head. Her nipple slipped from my mouth as I rose. Our eyes locked, my face inches from hers, as I took a rope and wrapped it around her wrist. Tying it tight, Marissa stood on her toes as the binding pulled her upward. I repeated the action with the other arm before taking a step back.

In front of me was one of the more erotic sights of my young but remarkably experienced life. The buxom blonde's arms were tied to the yoga wall, pulling them up and out as her nightgown hung from one shoulder, breast exposed, her nipple erect and glistening with my saliva.

Her once perfect makeup showed the wear of our encounter, her lipstick smeared from our passionate kissing. Her eyes, however, remained gorgeous. Staring into them, I could sense the desire and passion that she was feeling. She needed me to fuck her. Needless to say, I felt the same way.

I let my hands leisurely slide down her arms as I returned my mouth to her beckoning nipple, teasing it into my mouth, using enough teeth to elicit a gasp from Marissa. My hands continued down her sides as I nursed, slipping under the hem of her nightgown.

My fingers slid across the silky skin of her upper thighs as I sought the band of her panties. My thumbs slipped under the elastic, pushing them down, pausing when my reach demanded that I let her nipple pull from my mouth once again.

I did not want to let it go, but I knew that I must if I was to move forward. I gave it one last nip before I let her breast pop from my mouth. Marissa stepped out of the panties, with me left kneeling in front of her.

I reached out and pushed her legs apart, as far as they would go, with her toes still touching the ground. She was hanging by her arms, with only a portion of her weight supported by her feet. If it was uncomfortable, she did not say a word.

As with her arms, I bound first one leg and then the other, pulling the knots tight. She was now spread eagle against the wall, her nightgown still covering her body, all except for the exposed breast hanging free.

I did not have a camera to document the occasion, but someone was filming our encounter. The Costas had hidden cameras around the house. I knew from experience there was one focused on the yoga wall. I imagined Conny sitting at her computer masturbating to Marissa and me. It was a captivating thought, but it would have to wait.

For now, Marissa's soaking wet cunt was only inches away from my face. It was hiding beneath her gown, but I could smell her arousal. A sweet tang in the air, I could almost taste it on my tongue.

Almost was not enough.

I wanted it bad. I ached to slip my tongue between the folds, tasting the liquid gold that was oozing from within. My imagination was running wild with possibilities. So much so that I almost forgot that I did not need to linger in my imagination. I could hoist the fabric, extend my tongue, and all my dreams would come true.

I reached my hands out, grasping the hem of her gown, lifting it to expose the source of all my dreams. As expected, she was fully shaven, or more likely waxed, as there was no trace of razor burn. Up close, her lips were plumper than I anticipated, dark in color, and framing the glistening slit that was begging me to taste it.

I leaned forward, inhaling the scent of her sex, pausing momentarily before reaching out with my tongue. No more delays. I was done teasing or being tentative. I pushed forward. Devouring her cunt with my mouth, pushing my tongue deep inside her, splitting her open, and allowing her juices to flow.

I moved my thumb to her clit as I worked her slit. The nightgown fell over my head, concealing my efforts from Marissa's view. I worked fast and with precision. My efforts quick to enact their effect as I felt her body tense, struggling against her bindings.

We had teased each other for so long. Not only tonight, but ever since we met, almost four years prior. Now there was no need to build towards orgasm. Marissa was already there.

Her body thrashed as I pinned her hips against the wall, applying as much pressure to her clit as I could. She cried out, barely being drowned out by the music downstairs. She was used to being in control, and surrendering to me had elevated her climax beyond anything she had felt in a long time.

Her waters flowed, covering my face, as I ate her until her body ceased its tremors and she relaxed into her bindings. The ropes held her up, her legs useless in the moments after orgasm.

I emerged from beneath her gown, her fluids coated in her fluids. I stood, looking her in the eyes, lingering there before I pushed against her, kissing her passionately, sharing the taste of her cunt.

As our tongues danced, I worked on disrobing. I got most of the way with one hand, the other massaging her bare breast once again before I had to pull away to finish the task.

I stood naked before Marissa. Her eyes gave me a once over. The smile on her face indicated that she was pleased with what she saw. My cock was standing at attention, precum leaking from the tip, ready to fill the girl of my dreams with my seed.

Lifting the hem, I placed the head of my dick against the soaked pussy in front of it. She was at the perfect height for me to fuck her standing up. Unlike many of my encounters, I did not hesitate before pushing inside her. There was no need for pretext. We both wanted my cock buried in her.

I drove upwards, my shaft sliding into her well-lubricated slit. It was an awkward position at first, but I quickly got the hang of it. Each thrust pushed her ass against the wood, her tits bouncing against my chest. I grabbed the exposed one, twisting her nipple between my fingers. My other hand grasped her ass, my fingers sliding into the crack as I guided myself in and out. In and out.

"Fuck me harder, Scott. Fuck me harder," Marissa whispered into my ear as I kissed her neck.

I responded by thrusting my hips in short quick jabs, slamming her against the wall, her sweaty skin sticking to the wood. It was not going to be long before I came, but I wanted to give her as good of a fucking as I could.

The short thrusts pushed me closer and closer to climax. Luckily it had the same effect on Marissa. I was hitting her g-spot as she rotated her pelvis forward, creating the angle she needed to cum with me.

My cock twitched as I shot my first river of cum into her waiting cunt. Then the second. A third. And a forth before I felt her pussy clamp down in orgasm. This time her screams were easily audible to the crowd a floor below.

Our bodies mashed together as we came simultaneously, our hearts racing as our chests pressed against each other. I breathed heavily into the crook of Marissa's neck, her screams calming to subdued moans. I stood there with my cock slowly softening inside her.

I stepped back, my dick plopping out of her, still half hard. My cum oozed from her cunt, escorted by gravity as it slowly ran down one leg. Taking a step back, I grabbed my clothes before leaning forward and whispering into her ear.

"Have fun."

I turned to leave the room, leaving her tied to the wall. A crowd had formed to investigate the screams of pleasure. Parting to let me pass, I could sense everyone's excitement. The line had started for a session with one of the hottest girls in school. Not an opportunity that many would pass up. Marissa had a long night ahead of her, and I only wanted to find Jackie.

I was exhausted. It had been the best day of my life, but I was ready for it to end. My dick could not take anymore. I was starting to sober up, which induced the fatigue that much quicker. I wanted to find Jackie and curl up with her for the few hours that remained before sunrise.

Only I still could not find her.

I wandered around the party. It was still raging, but there were cracks in the enthusiasm. Plenty of students were still having sex, but an equal number had gone to sleep or passed out. No one had bothered to put their clothes back on. Young naked bodies were strewn about like a renaissance painting.

I asked those that were not preoccupied if they had seen Jackie, but no one could remember seeing her since the party started. I would not have been shocked if she had slipped off with someone for an hour or two, but it was going on 5 hours. Who would she have shacked up with for this long?

After grabbing a much-needed glass of water, I ventured upstairs for one final sweep of the bedrooms. Cracking open the door to the guest room, the smell and sounds of sex greeted me. Scanning the room, I saw four couples hooking up. Jackie was not amongst them.

Quietly backing out, I moved on to Devin's room. I knew what to expect from my vision of him and Virginia, but I wanted to make sure Jackie was not somehow involved. Plus, I was not going to pass up the chance to see my friend in action.

I eased open the door to Devin's bedroom, just enough for me to get a clear view of his bed. He was on his hands and knees, face buried between Virginia's legs, working his magic as no one else could. Virginia was still wearing a silver mask and a matching lace bra, but she had shed the rest of her clothes.