Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped of Devin's hair with one hand, the other caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples through her bra. She was breathing heavily with her head tilted back. Devin's tongue was doing the work she demanded. I sensed that Devin could put her over the edge whenever he wanted, but he held off, making the pleasure last longer, giving his girlfriend the ride of her life.

Watching him work, I was proud of Devin. We had our ups and downs over the last year. In the end, we would come out as friends. He just needed time.

I lingered longer than I should have. Virginia seemed to sense my presence, lifting her head to check on who was at the door. Our eyes locked, and I feared that she would be pissed off. Instead, she shot me a smile and a nod. I nodded back and gently shut the door.

Standing in the hallway, I knew that there was only one place left for Jackie to be. I was embarrassed that I had not thought of it earlier. I had underestimated her boldness, assuming that she would not risk it during the party. Then again, the party might have been a perfect time. Everyone was preoccupied, and the sounds of sex were echoing throughout the house.

I headed down the hall towards the master bedroom. I knew that Conny was home. A pretense to the other parents that things would not get out of control. She had promised to remain in her bedroom unless there was an emergency, but I knew now she was not alone.

I didn't bother to knock. Even if mistaken, Conny would be happy to see me. Plus, Devin was more than absorbed in his current task, so I did not risk his detection.

The lights were off, but the glow from the streetlights was enough to illuminate two bodies snuggled together on the bed. Facing each other were Conny and Jackie, cuddled together in sleep. Their bodies were naked except for the top sheet loosely strewn over their legs.

I dropped my clothes on the floor and slid onto the bed behind Jackie. She shifted as I pressed against her, slipping my arm between the two women. It was not long before I joined them in slumber.