Prenup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll definitely remember." Stacy said in an assurance filled tone.

"Today is the fourth day of Steve's stay out here. He'd be leaving in another three days. So, this must stop immediately after that. And your maximum level of this so-called open relationship is a blow job. That to only at night before going to bed. Nothing more or less than that." I reconfirmed my conditions, to my loving wife. To which she reassured me in affirmation with the brightest smile and glitter I had ever seen on her priceless face.

As we were talking suddenly I noticed that Steve was diagonally opposite to our half open bedroom door and was carefully listening to our entire conversation. As our discussion ended in a positive note as per his level of expectation, there was a wild smirk on his otherwise expressionless face and he mouthed a big 'Thank you' to me, which said it all.

******

As it was an open secret now, no soon we finished our dinner; Steve stood up and moved near Stacy in a suggestive manner. Stacy knelt down before him and dictated, "Open your fly."

"Earn it," Snapped back Steve with a smirk.

Stacy made a face at his statement but didn't react much as she honestly wanted it more than him. So she had to bog down and pulled down his Bermuda fly all the way down and opened it wide to pull out his majestic mast. The moment it appeared before her face, her eyes became saucer. She wiped her lips seductively with the tip of her tongue.

She lovingly lifted the long shaft and looked at the huge bulbous head lovingly before softly kissing it with all tenderness. She saw the pee-slit of the mushroom head oozing out the pre-cum in abundance. Slowly she used her thumb to spread it out over the purple head to create a shiny layer. Then looked at it mesmerizingly before dropping down her head and slowly swallowed the mushroom head into her needy and greedy mouth.

I was sitting there on my chair and looking at the on-going action with shock. What happened yesterday night at my back; was happening now at my front. Just because I allowed them to continue their oral sex for the next three days, because I loved my wife more than my life. That gave them the license to perform their oral sex opening and shamelessly right in front of me. My wife was pleasuring my best friend right in front of me and I was made to watch the whole act like a typical cuckold husband. Which I definitely deny to be one. And I was cunningly made a mute spectator by my arrogant friend to watch that shit happening before my eyes.. Could there been a more embarrassing moment or rude shock than that for any husband in a situation like that? Unless he's mentally retarded or ideologically bankrupt.

I got up turned around and moved towards the staircase while saying 'Good Night' to them both.

Before I could put my leg onto the first step of the stair, Steve made a statement, "Oohhhh... Jason... I envy you so much... Stacy is a prized possession! She's such a cock sucking slut... I'm really jealous of you! You're such a luck guy to have her. I swear had I known her expertise before, I would have married her much before you! Anyway, it's never too late for things to happen. So, in case you intend to leave her anytime in future, just let me know, I'll embrace her with all my love and affection to possess her forever."

I heard his statement. I was dumbfounded. Could not believe my ears. That too from the mouth of my best buddy? To which my loving wife was all silent. Was that only a statement from Steve? A mere statement? Or it had got some hidden agenda or meaning attached to it? Which I was probably unable to see or feel at that moment of time? Why was Stacy silent to Steve's statement? Was she enjoying it? Or was she partly or fully instrumental in it? Was she a party to it? Too many questions? Too little time to decide. I walked up. Not before making a concluding statement, "Hope to see you SOON up stairs Stacy. If not SOONER." Saying so I climbed the stairs with relatively heavy hearted.

******

As I entered the master bedroom saw the wall clock, it was quarter to 11.00 PM. I stretched down on the king-size master-bed expecting Stacy to be by my side not later than 11.00 PM. Because the way they were going, Steve for sure won't last more than 8 -- 10 minutes. Thinking that way I didn't know when I went into a deep sleep.

When I suddenly got up in the middle of the night, I found my side of the bed was empty. But the bed cover was all crumpled and wrinkled. I was a bit confused. Looked at the wall clock again. It was half past two. My God! More than 3.45 hours! Where did Stacy vanish? I was perplexed. I was apprehensive. My heart beat increased with some unknown apprehension of unpredictable things. I was a bit scared of losing out something precious to someone sooner or later. I felt dryness in my throat and sheen of sweat on my face.

I got down from bed and checked into the restroom. No sign of Stacy. Then I checked both the balconies. Without any success. My doubts were taking better of me as my apprehensions were increasing with each step I was stepping down the stairs.

At the last step of the staircase I was standing like a statue and saw all around with roving eyes. The kitchen, the dining hall, the drawing room and TV lounge -- all were dark and empty. Did she vanish into thin air? I was wondering. I was thinking of going either into the basement or to the backyard pool side sprawling lawn and garden.

That was when I saw a thin ray of hope! A thin line of light was escaping out of the door frame of the guestroom. With slow steps I moved forward and peeped into the room through the slightly opened door and heavily draped curtains. My heart was pounding like crazy. Probably sixty times a minute. As my blurred vision got accustomed into the dim light of the room my vision got focused onto two hazy figures.

There was my loving wife on all four on the guestroom bed and Steve was right behind her. Both were stark naked. Not even a thread on their bodies. Her wedding ring was carelessly abandoned on the bed side table. For sure she knew what she was doing, and thought of the best possible alternative way to lessen her mental guilt feelings by simply removing it and dumping onto the side table unceremoniously. So that her marriage vows should not come in-between her illicit relation and rationale marriage. What she probably grossly misunderstood and highly underestimated was that marriage relations are much beyond the wedding rings and marital vows. Faith, trust, belief and motives are the pillars for a sustainable marital relation.

I looked in disgust as Steve was pounding my wife from behind like a raging bull. And she was panting like a woman possessed. Their body sweat was enough to indicate that they were into the act probably for many hours non-stop. The light mauve coloured satin bedcover had already changed its colour at strategic places to a darker shade with all their sweat and cum. Both the lovers were huffing and puffing like steam engines. Stacy's big boobs were hanging alluringly and dangling obscenely with each of Steve's mighty inward thrust.

Then to my sheer horror I observed that Steve's 7.5" thick cock with a length of 10" plus was not in Stacy's cunt! It was see-sawing inside of her tight wrinkled brown-hole! I was shocked beyond description! My dearest wife Stacy -- who never ever allowed even to put my finger into her anus, for her repulsive feeling towards anal sex, had allowed my best friend to take her anally! As if that was not enough, she was enjoying the act! Her prolong moans and groans were enough prove of that act and fact!

I was broken. Totally heartbroken. Never in my wildest imagination had I ever thought of a situation where my wife would have done this to me! Stooping down to such a low level! Degrading our marital relations to such standard by breaking the marital vows! That was the final nail in the coffin. I did not cry. I did not repent. I just stepped back, turned around and walked back towards our master bedroom.

******

I was sitting on the lounger cross legged sipping a mug of my favourite black coffee, when heard the hurried footsteps nearing our master bedroom. It was 4 O' Clock. When finally the bedroom door opened and there was standing my wife of six years, mother of our two children, with dishelved hair, dissolved make-ups and dress totally crumpled and spoiled with dark patches of both their cum. She was looking like a cheap whore rather than a suave housewife. It was natural. 30 minutes of love does make a wife looks like a queen. But 5.30 hours of sex made her looked like a ruin.

"Why was our bed cover crumpled when you were not here?" Was my first banter.

"I'm sorry..." Was all her reply.

"I want an answer. Not an excuse." I demanded.

"I was sleeping here by your side, when Steve bumped in and banged me on our master bed, very next to you. He was getting a sadistic pleasure of fucking your wife, by your side, on our marital bed, inside our master bedroom. That was his way of showing his dominance over me -- his prey or fuck-toy!" She said at a stretch without a break seeing the other side of me for the first time..

"Then what happened?" I asked in a commanding tone.

"After he came in me, he dragged me down stairs into the guestroom and fucked in again in a missionary position, then forced me into a cowboy position, then a reverse cowboy position. And then a doggy position. He almost tried all perceivable positions in hours of our love making."Was her reply in an explanatory way and expressionless face.

"Love making? Bull Shit. That was just SEX. Raw SEX. Do you understand?" I literally howled at her.

She just nodded.

"So, he also took your anal cherry?" I asked painfully with a churn in my stomach.

"Yes. He said that was his signature on my married body. As he claimed it. According to him, you'd taken my virginity; he being your best buddy did have the legal right to take away my anal cherry!" She confessed in a low surrendered tone.

"Legal Right! My Foot! And you believed that crap? As you surrendered your fucking ASS to HIM?" I asked in a disturbing tone of torn emotions.

"No. I didn't surrender. I tried to stop him. But he was double of my weight and a good 13" taller than me. I was helpless. A puppet victim." She tried to justify.

"So, you mean to say it was sex without your consent?" I was forceful.

"Yes. To a large extent it was so." Stacy said as she was slipping into my trap.

"Sex without consent tantamount to 'RAPE'! Do you understand?" I was firm without being rude.

"Yes I do understand." Said Stacy while sobbing.

"This is the 'ONLY' saving grace of your entire activity with Steve for the past couple of days."

"I'm extremely sorry..."

"You do deserve to be sorry." I said in disgust and then controlled my emotions to say, "I've one last question for you..." Saying so I looked at her pale face anticipating a thunder storm to break out before the initial lull. Her ocean blue eyes were anything but expressionless.

She just looked at me all blank with a total wooden face, when I asked her point blank, "Why did you do this to me?"

She was clueless. No defence or valid reply. Except for saying 'Sorry'. But that was not enough at that moment of time and situation.

So, logically I asked her, "Sorry for what?"

She said for cheating on me.

I asked was it worth that?

She asked what did I mean?

I said our marriage and our children.

By then I was getting upset and irritated at the very same time. Upset for obvious reasons and irritated because of the prolong waiting for things to happen. But thanks to my maturity of the situation I was still maintaining my calm in a situation like that and acting like an expert to deal with such situations in its precise details.

That was when I played my trump card by asking, does she remember our 'PRENUPITAL' agreement?

I could see horror in her eyes. She looked at me crying. Knowing fully well what I meant and what was all there in our 'PRENUP' Agreement. I waited in vain for her reply. Then finally said I take it that I won't start to calm down until she accepts and honours our 'PRENUP' agreement and leaves the house immediately with honour.

Finally she got up crying and repeatedly pleaded as to how sorry she was for what she did.

I asked point blank as to who was the 'Home Wreaker'?

To which she even cried louder.

I said mercilessly, I really didn't care unless she confesses that Steve is the father of any of our two children.

She started crying louder again. Interrupting my thought process. Because I was yet to go for a DNA test.

I said in a calm and cool tone that I would have the kids, house, car and bank balance; and she could just take care of her New-Found Lover-Boy and we would be out of her life forever as she should walk out of the door of my house ASAP.

Now she was literally begging me. But at that moment of time it was too less and too late.

I told her that only a few hours before Steve had made a statement that if I happen to leave her at any moment of time then he would literally grab her. Now was the right time for both of them to grab each other and move out.

******

I made Stacy to write a honest statement on a sheet of paper that Steve had raped her for 5.30 hours and had even taken her anal virginity through non-consent sex. As she finished her letter, I gave her a couple of tissues to wipe off her tears.

That was when the door bell rang. I knew who all were there outside. There were four set of people. First Stacy's parents, second my lawyer, third a mini-truck from the 'Packers-n-Movers' and last but not the least the city police.

I had already elaborated Stacy's parents about the whole thing. So, excepting formalities nothing else was left to be talked or discussed. Her parents were old and nice people. I do respect them always and treated them like my own parents. Even now after all these fiasco, I do regard them. Whatever their daughter did to me was all together a different ball game. But from the core of my heart I'd all the sympathy for them as to how good and decent people they were to me in particular.

My lawyer picked up all the valid documents I had made available for her including the 'PRENUP' Agreement. She said to meet her at her Corporate Office at 12.00 Noon, to which I readily agreed.

Stacy's stuffs were put into a few large suitcases, which were immediately taken care by the uniformed 'Packer-n-Mover' guys. I even let go all the furniture like her wooden wardrobe, dressing table, her used kitchen crokeries and utensils, her books, shoes, even her yoga mats and exercise equipments.

She left with her parents. At the far end of the main gate she turned her face to give me a final tearful goodbye. I was too hardened even to react.

The police were on their toe. They literally dragged Steve out of the guestroom bed. He hardly got any time even to wear his proper dress. Improper people doesn't deserve to wear descent attires. And a FRIEND who back-stabs his bosom buddy is not a FRIEND but a 'FRENEMY'*! (Best Friends Becoming Worst Enemies).

Stacy's personal declaration in black and white was enough evidence for Steve to be in endless trouble for decades.

Finally our 'PRENUP' Agreement.

Yes, before we got married we made an elaborate 'PRENUP' Agreement. We both being 'LAW GRADUATES' knew it pretty well the legalities and importance of such an agreement. Which had the crux of the things as so, 'THE ONE WHO CHEATED HAD TO LEAVE AND THE OTHER WOULD GET EVERYTHING LOCK STOCK BARREL AND CHILDREN.'

SO IN THIS 'LOVING WIFE' STORY OF MINE THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CUCKOLD HERE. NO VICTORY FOR THE BIG COCK EITHER. THE WIFE WHO NORMALLY ESCAPED WITH MURDER AND ALSO NORMALLY GETS ALL THE ENJOYMENTS AS WELL AS ENTERTAINMENTS ON AND OFF THE BED! SHE WAS GETTING THE BOOT HERE AND SHOWN THE DOOR MIGHT BE AN ANTI-CLIMAX TO MANY! BUT THEN TO ME THE HUSBANDS TOO ARE HUMAN! THEY NEED TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND EQUALITY! WRITERS DO NEED TO RETHINK AND REPRESENT THE HUMANESS OF HUSBANDS WITH HUMAN TOUCH! SO THAT THE NEW BREED WON'T ACCEPT AND TOLERATE THE STEREO TYPE BULLSHIT FROM BRAINLESS CREEPERS! THE LWs -- BEAUTY JUST CAN'T DICTATE TERMS AS PER HER WHIMS AND MOODS! AND/OR MCPs (MALE CHAUVANISTIC PIGS) -- WITH A 10"/12" STUFF BETWEEN THEIR LEGS SIMPLY CAN'T OUT-SMART A SMART SAUVE CHARACTER! BRAWN IS GOOD BUT BRAIN IS BETTER!

*('FRENEMY' will be my next post which will hit Literotica shortly)

EPILOGUE:

Yes, you've guessed it pretty correctly. Two days of betrayal just can't burry the feelings of two partners for ever. Stacy did a blunder. It was gross. But she should not be punished for the whole life for a mistake she did knowingly / unknowingly over a period of two days. Just two days. Some in front of me and some behind my back. It was painful. It was gross. But she just can't be emotionally murdered for her crime for the rest of her life. The punishment should not exceed the level of the crime. Lest it won't be justice done but injustice profound.

I blame Steve here more than Stacy. Because of his attitude and arrogance. He betrayed my faith. Stacy too did the same. But there was a difference between the two. Seven years of togetherness is more than enough to know a person in and out. And from that experience and expertise I could vouch for her and for obvious reasons I too could forgive Stacy. My dear wife Stacy.

But she had to undergo that ultimate Litmus Test. So as per our pre-planned telephonic talk, her parents took her away for a period of six months. That was basically the gestation period for her to find out a new 'Stacy'. She was moulded and finally inculcated into a much finer and well refined 'Stacy'. My 'Stacy'. How could I ever think of living without her? She was / is / will be my only soul-mate. She was the teacher of gentility to me. She taught me to grow in moral heights. She was the sustaining power behind me. I just can't think of a life with her. She is my world my life and everything.

After six months of intolerable and in comprehensible gruesome waiting period, when finally I landed at her parents' house, and the moment she heard our children yelling 'MUMMY'! Stacy literally came running and hugging both our children into tight embrace as tears rolling down through both her eyes. Purposefully I did not try to stop that. Let it flow free for some time. Let her guilt and anguish too flow out of her heart through her eyes.

Then finally when she saw me, literally ran into my open arms like a mad woman and hugged me so tightly I could probably ever remember. She was crying and crying and crying. In between her sobs most of her wordings were meaningless incoherent expressions to me. The only word I could gather-in was a repetition of 'Sorry'. I took her deep into my embrace and kissed her forehead, eyes, ears, cheeks, chin and mouth like for the first time I was re-discovering her -- A new Stacy. She was an all new Stacy to me... So nice... So good... So... loving... Caring... And Giving...

I saw from the corner of my eyes both her parents were standing half way through the long corridor with their grand children in their laps. Their eyes too were glistened. Probably less out of emotion and more out of gratitude.

That night I stayed back at my in law's place as per their persistent request, which I didn't want to break. That night I and Stacy had sex after six long months. It was mind boggling. We fucked like newly-weds. Almost throughout the night we made love like never before. Not even on our first night. I even fucked her twice in her tight ass. Her moans and grunts were loud enough to wake up all the unsuspecting neighbours in the middle of the night.