Prenup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning when we got up I could see suggestive expressions in my in law's eyes. That was certainly not of teasing, but of an untold happiness of their daughter's home being again rebuilt with rejuvenation and revitalization.

Purposefully they kept our children with them so that we two could spend some quality time together. I appreciated their gesture. Stacy was always extra loving, caring and giving in our sweet home. She was always there to receive me at the doorstep with skimpy little dresses when I return from office, as per my desire and liking. In kitchen she used to wear only a lacy bra and bikini panty for my easy access. And on bed nothing but a smile to save time. We went back six years to our newly married days. Fucking like rabbits in every nook and corner of the duplex. Without our children being around we had all the time in the world to fuck day in and day out. Which finally had to have its own derivative conclusion?

After two months of our reunion, one fine Sunday morning when Stacy was talking to her parents over phone, their happiness knew no bounds when they came to know that they were going to be grand-parents again for the third time. We all were very happy. And why not?

Why to 'FALL' in love? Let's 'RISE' in love!

The End...

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond