All Comments on 'Prenuptial Relations Ch. 01'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PurrForMePurrForMeover 1 year ago

This was well written and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Excellent story, nicely written.

bob264bob264over 1 year ago

Loved it ! Can't wait for chapter two.

Kunningking23Kunningking23over 1 year ago

Definitely gonna need another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very engaging but also a hot story…I love that the wife is (of course..) thin, while Shelly has a more compact probably athletic body, hopefully with a sexy muscular ass. Anyway Shelly is clearly in charge and maybe she’ll decide on her own to do what is best for her and her brother..she should end his pathetic marriage…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding and overall flawless. Please write more soon.

Thank you!

E

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

Great story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3way

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Great story, so many possibilities. Can't wait for more!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Hot as usual. Your descriptions are solid gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot 5 stars

bridgetrosebridgetroseover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! Your positive feedback is a big part of what keeps me wanting to write more. :p As for this story, I have the next two chapters already written. But I need to finish editing them. (Remember, I self edit, so sometimes takes me a bit to get my stories not only written, but also ready for posting!) Hopefully I can get chapter two uploaded within a week or two!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

Great story and as always very descriptive and wonderful to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The description of having sex with his sister for the first time makes me believe the author may have actually had an incestuous encounter at one point. I tell you from actual experience the intensity hits you like nothing else. Your mind processes what is taking place and the sex is the most intense feeling you will ever experience. The first time with my sister was so animal, I came so hard the second her hand first touched me. The sex afterwards is indescribable. This author has done the best job so far relaying the feeling of an epic experiance. Either you’ve done it or you accidentally got it 100 percent right.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg11 months ago

A level up from the rest! Loved the tantric and genuine caring in tandem with the action. So many places this story could go!

Lust4SureLust4Sure9 months ago

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. As for the comment about you having firsthand experience, I have to agree, it does sound like your writing from experience.

As for self-editing, I personally think you are doing an admirable job.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredibly well written!

KormakurKormakur8 months ago

This is hot story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Remembered history and lingering desires.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Great. Sex descriptions with sister were way better than usual for this genre (except for the overuse of the word "tingle")...No vulgarity with the exception of "cunt". I prefer pussy...He was always overthinking about his sister . . . .

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story!! The flow on this story as well as the plot and character development are spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice premise.

Needed more details. Needed more dialog during Shelly's handjob. Needed Shelly making him tell her she was sexier than Wendy.

Needed some oral action -- both by Shelly and to Shelly.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories