Prenuptial Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly shifted, scooting closer. My eyes were glued to her pussy lips as she lifted one knee up over my waist before settling down in a straddling position above me. My cock was tingling like mad, twitching like it was eager for the feast it was about to indulge in. Swallowing a hard lump, I lifted my gaze slowly up my sister's body until I reached her eyes once more. She was grinning.

"Ready?" she mouthed, and I nodded dumbly.

My sister leaned slightly sideways, staring down her own body as she started to lower herself. Reaching out with one hand, she took hold of my cock and I gasped. I stared at it, watching as her hips descended. When the tip of my cock smushed up against her soft pussy lips, the tingling grew stronger. Pulling her hand away, Shelly pushed gently downward.

My cock sank into her pussy like it had been heated by a forge fire and was being used to melt butter. The sensations were super-intensified somehow, and I was certain I could feel every tiny nodule and bump in her pussy as my cock climbed its way inside her depths. Wet, buttery warmth emblazoned my cock as she lowered herself several inches, taking me entirely inside of her.

"Jesus you're fucking wet!" I heard myself gasp.

"Duh," she whispered back, teasing her pussy the rest of the way down my cock.

When I felt the heat from her bare ass nestle against my thighs, something ignited inside me. Something intense. I couldn't control it. My cock was growing exponentially hotter and the tingles were exploding, completely out of control. Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I could feel it building within me. So fast! Way too fast! FUCK!

"Shelly?" I croaked.

She was already pushing her hips back up, and I felt my cock slowly sliding its way out of her vagina. "Yes?" she whispered. When the tip of my penis was just inside her opening, she reversed direction and I watched my cock sink into her once more.

FUCK! I started squirming. The tingling was getting even stronger. How had I not already cum? It was stronger than the tingling I felt when I actually had an orgasm. "Shelly..." I was panting for breath and saying her name was difficult.

My sister's ass squished against my legs once more. My cock was buried all the way inside her. I couldn't breathe. "What?" she whispered.

I realized my hands were clenched, each holding a tightly wadded part of the sheet on my bed. It was the only thing keeping me from shaking violently. Every ounce of will went into maintaining that razor's edge I found myself on. The fine line between heightened pleasure and the abyss of my raging orgasm that I knew was just on the other side. My sister's body was moving again, her slick vaginal canal gliding up my shaft.

FUCCCKKK! "I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" I cried out. I knew it was true. And I knew there was no way to stop it. Pleasure shot up my cock, exploding with tingles.

"Oh crap, dude," my sister said casually. Then she leaned forward a little and I felt both of her hands slide onto my pelvis, just above where my cock was impaled on her dripping cunt.

Without another word, Shelly twisted her hands so her thumbs were pressing against my skin as she leaned forward even more. I felt pressure from her thumbs as she leaned her weight into me. It was hard to pinpoint exactly where she was pressing but as she pushed harder, somewhere in the center of my pelvis, something changed inside me. I don't really know how to describe it except to say that I suddenly felt like I had already cum. Except I knew I hadn't. The tingling was still as strong as ever, and my cock was still exploding with sensation.

It felt like I was in the middle of an orgasm, but my orgasm hadn't actually started yet.

"What are you doing??" I asked, confused.

I realized she had her eyes closed, a look of extreme concentration on her face. Her lips were parted, and she was breathing hard, short breaths. Still pressing her thumbs against me, she whispered one word, "Tantra."

And then she got started.

Helpless, I stared at my little sister as her body started to move. She never let the pressure from her thumbs relax, yet her entire body was undulating. I felt my cock start to penetrate her pussy with her rhythmic movement. Rolling herself forward and back, up and down, my sister rode me. Minutes passed and my cock was still frozen in that ultra-tingling state. She started moving a little faster, rolling herself forward and back a little further. Just then, another explosion happened inside me. Inside my penis. The insanely strong tingling increased by ten times. More, even. I couldn't breathe at all. My heart was pounding, but it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Shelly's face was contorted with lust and concentration. Then the moans started. Her mouth was open wide, and she wasn't holding herself back whatsoever. "Uhhggnn uhh uhh uhh rruuhhh rrruuhhh uhhhnnn mmm uuhhh," she moaned with each breath, and her breathing was timed perfectly with her rhythmic, undulating hips. My cock slid in and out of her. I could literally feel her juice dripping down my shaft. I figured there must be a pool of it at the base of my cock.

Pleasure exploded once more in my cock and I cried out, my head arching back. The sensations inside me were stronger than the strongest orgasm I had ever had in my life. And I still hadn't cum. Just then, my sister's body bucked and she choked out a grunt and then clamped her lips shut. I felt her thumbs loosen ever so slightly on my pelvis. My eyes opened wide as I felt my orgasm suddenly rushing up my shaft. I could literally feel my cum pounding its way up my cock. I opened my mouth to yell, but my sister caught herself just in time, pressing down hard against the center of my pelvis.

The orgasm stopped. But I could feel it pulsing still, three quarters of the way up my shaft. The pleasure was beyond intense. I should be squirting buckets of cum. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Shelly, in full control, continued riding me. I realized that her knees were pressing into my sides, against my hips. Her entire body felt rigid as she continued her relentless undulation atop me. My cock continued to plunge into the depths of her teenage vagina. She worked her hips expertly, even as I felt her body begin to shake.

Suddenly, my sister lunged forward. I felt her pussy contracting wildly around my cock, squeezing it almost painfully. In that moment, she yanked her hands away from my pelvis, letting go. Our worlds exploded in unison.

"UHHHNNNNNN AHHHHHH MMMMMM NNNNNNGGGGG OOOHMMMM UHHNNNNNN AHHMMMMM!!" my sister's moans sounded violent as they slammed into my ears.

I felt her breasts mash against my chest with force, knocking the wind out of me. At the same time, my entire body unraveled and I was hit by the full force of my orgasm that had been coiling like a military-grade spring. I couldn't cry out with the wind taken from my lungs, but my body reacted with violence. My hips bucked upward as I felt the first jet of cum erupt inside my sister's pussy. She reacted to it, gasping as the searing liquid coated the back of her cunt.

Shelly's hips were still rolling from the sheer momentum of her fucking, so my cock continued to move like a piston inside her. My second load of cum brought with it a sparkling shower of sensation that was even stronger than the first. I growled loudly, my body convulsing. She cried out again. I could feel her pussy walls continuing to squeeze my cock convulsively. My penis was being squeezed so hard that the third eruption of cum hurt as it fired out of me.

"GAAAHHHHHHHNNNNN!" I finally managed to get a breath and let out a very needed moan.

"OOONNNGGGGGMMMMM," my sister reacted to my third blast.

Over and over, my cock ejaculated inside of her. Our bodies writhed together. Physics alone kept us fluid with our movement. We were both sweating profusely. Her breasts were mashed against my chest, sliding around on the slick surface of my skin. Everything tingled. Every single expelling of cum brought another set of intense tingles. I must have shot at least a dozen loads of cum into my sister's pussy that night.

Somehow, the world started to return. My sister and I were still breathing heavily, and she was still lying on top of me. Clinging to me, really. Her body was shivering, and little moans continued to drip from her lips every few seconds. My own body was experiencing little convulsions every few seconds, too. We had finally stopped moving, but my cock was still buried inside her. It was still hard, although I was sure I had stopped cumming.

Minutes went by and neither of us said a thing. Nor did we move. I didn't have enough strength to move anyway. And the tingling aftermath of my insanity-inducing orgasm was still ravaging my body. I tingled everywhere. Literally. My heart was still racing, and it was hard to think straight.

As my thoughts finally started to congeal once more, I felt panic enter in. Fuck me. Oh god fucking hell. This was bad. Very bad.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. What had just happened. And I'm not talking about the irresponsible lack of using birth control. That wasn't even on my mind yet at the time. Oh no. What I was panicked about was much much worse.

I had just fallen completely and helplessly in love with my little sister.

PART II.

Two days after I fucked my sister, I got married. Of course I went through the wedding, despite what had happened. What else was I to do? I couldn't see myself confessing to my fiancé what had happened. It would devastate her. My parents would find out, too, and life as we knew it would be ruined. I was sure of it. And so, I vowed to take our taboo secret to the grave.

The problem was that I couldn't stop thinking about it. The entire thing had been way more intense than I ever could have imagined. I had sex with my fiancé--no, my wife--the night of our wedding. And try as I may, I couldn't stop my thoughts from wandering in the middle of it, and I started thinking about little Shelly. I did manage to shake my way out of those unfaithful thoughts toward the end and put my attention back where it belonged, which was good. But my orgasm that I had with my wife paled in comparison to the nuclear explosion from two nights earlier.

Afterwards, I lay in bed beside my wife for hours, unable to sleep. Wendy snored softly beside me, but all I could think about was the incredible sensations I had felt while I was inside my sister's pussy. And that thing she did with her thumbs to hold off my orgasm. Where had she even learned how to do that?

The days following the wedding were not what I expected. Everything felt different for me. Since my wife and I lived at home still, that meant I was constantly reminded about what had happened, since I saw my sister frequently. And Shelly kept giving me odd looks. I couldn't quite tell if they were supposed to be seductive looks, or something else. Behind her sparkling eyes and beautiful smile, I thought I detected a hint of sadness in her.

It had been just over a week since the night of my wedding. I went to bed early because I had a headache, and Wendy stayed up to watch a movie with my parents. How quickly we found ourselves in a semi-routine in the house. Shelly had been there, too, and when I left the room, her eyes followed me like a lodestone. I wasn't really tired, so I didn't even try to coax myself to sleep. I just lay in silence, thinking about the events of the past month. I couldn't help but wonder how things would be if that night had never happened.

The door squealed quietly and I turned toward it. My sister walked hesitantly into the room and shut the door behind her. I didn't say anything as she made her way toward where I lay. Without a word, she climbed up onto the bed and sat down on the covers beside me, right where my wife slept. We stared at each other for a few seconds until I felt my cheeks starting to color. Why did I feel shy around her suddenly?

"So," my little sister started. "How's it feel to be married?"

Shrugging uncomfortably, I answered without looking at her, "Pretty cool."

"Uh, pretty cool?" Shelly repeated. Glancing at her, I saw her frowning at me. When I shrugged again she asked, "Aren't you supposed to have like honeymoon eyes for the first year or something?"

A laugh gurgled out of my mouth and I asked, "Where did you hear that?"

My sister shrugged and said, "It's what they show you in the movies."

Shaking my head, I said, "Well, we didn't actually have a honeymoon." Then I offered, "Maybe that's why?"

She didn't answer my question. It wasn't really meant to be answered and we both knew it. A few minutes went by in silence. Finally, my sister asked quietly, "Do you think about it?"

"Think about what?" I asked, playing dumb.

She tsked at me and rolled her eyes as she said, "Duh."

Sighing, I told her, "Sometimes." It was half true.

My sister was staring at me intently, but she seemed to be hesitating. Then she nodded slightly and whispered, "I think about it a lot."

My cheeks felt warm. "I'm sorry, Shelly," I said. "It shouldn't have happened. I... I shouldn't have done that with you."

She started frowning when I uttered my apology. Then she asked, "So you didn't like it?"

I realized my eyes were focused on her bosom. Blinking, I looked away. God damn, why was she so gorgeous? Whispering, I answered, "I didn't say that."

"Good," she said immediately, almost cheerfully. Then she leaned closer to me and lowered her voice as she added, "Because I liked it a lot."

"Ok," I said. I didn't know how else to respond. I mean, I guess I could have been truthful with her and told her I liked it a lot, too. But I was afraid that would lead to me spilling the rest of the truth. That I wanted to lie with her again. That I wanted to make love to her and kiss her and suckle on her breasts. That I wanted to eat her out and make her cum all over my face. I inhaled deeply.

Suddenly Shelly leaned close to my face. For a second I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips. But she kissed my cheek instead. Her lips felt soft and cool, but my cheek tingled where they touched my skin. Then she spoke in a soft, sultry whisper, "I can give you a hand job if you want."

"What???" I cried out in surprise.

My little sister giggled, but shrugged uncomfortably, pulling away from me. "Sorry," she muttered.

I decided not to respond to her apology. If I told her she didn't need to be sorry, I was worried that would encourage her. At the same time, if I accepted her apology, I was afraid it would make her back off. God, that's what I should be trying for, and I knew it. But I couldn't lie to myself in my own head. I wanted it. I wanted her attentions. I wanted her flirtatious comments. And I definitely wanted her to give me a hand job.

Shelly brushing up against me shook me loose from my internal discussion. She had shimmied closer and was lying on her side right next to me. I was under the covers, while she lay on top. But the warmth of her body still managed to permeate the blanket. Inhaling, I caught the unmistakable fragrance she often wore. It made my mouth water with its sweet, candy-like smell.

Neither of us spoke as we lay beside each other. Faintly, I could hear the sounds from the tv drifting under the bedroom door. If those stopped, she would have to high tail it out of my room. As it was, my body started to fill with a buzzing warmth. Ah, my little sister. She was so beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She shifted, and I watched as one of her breasts shifted with her. It was mashed against my shoulder. I inhaled her candied scent once more.

Shelly's arm slid out onto the blanket. I felt it move across my stomach. Tilting my head slightly, I stared down my body, watching her hand. She folded her fingers in toward her palm and I felt them rub my stomach through the blanket. I inhaled again. Three more times she did the same thing with her fingers, relaxing her hand and then folding her fingers inward. Breathing through my nose, her sweet perfume filled me over and over.

Without warning, my sister slid her hand down a few inches and, before I could react, I felt her fingers prodding downward, making the blanket press down around the outline of my penis. With a start, I realized I was hard. I hadn't even noticed it happening. My sister noticed it, too. Encouraged, she started to slide her fingers along the outline of my shaft.

"Shelly," I whispered her name, but I couldn't muster any force into my utterance. I knew I should make her stop, but I hesitated.

Ignoring me, my sister shifted a little and then started moving her hand more vigorously. She pressed down harder, increasing the sensations I felt screaming through my cock. Despite the fact that there was a blanket between her hand and my penis, the feeling she elicited in my cock was electrifying. My breath caught. She quickly worked herself into a perfect little rhythm of movement, stroking her way up and down my shaft. After less than a minute, I was breathing heavily, my headache completely forgotten. Pleasure was zinging to the tip of my penis.

"This is fun, don't you think?" Shelly whispered seductively.

All I could do was groan in response, which she took to mean I was into it. Admittedly, I was. But I didn't want to encourage her too much. Somehow, I thought that if I didn't outright encourage her, then my own guilt would be lessened. But I knew that wasn't true, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise. It was too late. The damage was done. My sister pulled her hand away and rolled away from me. Disappointment filled me before I could get ahold of my emotions. But I soon discovered that she wasn't ending the party just yet. Once she was a few feet away, I felt her tugging at the blanket, pulling it down from my neck. Then she rolled back toward me, sliding her hand inside the blanket in the process.

When she reached me again, she was still mostly on top of my bedspread, but she had an arm snaked underneath the cover and I could feel her hand brushing along the hem of my shirt. All I could do was stare at her, nostrils flaring as I breathed heavily through my nose. Oh yes, I was very turned on.

Without any further preamble, my sister slid her hand down my body. I felt her fingers dig under the elastic hem of my sweats, and then she was moving inside them. When her fingers brushed along the length of my hard shaft, I exhaled sharply. She wrapped her hand around my cock, with her index finger reaching all the way down to the base. "Oh god, you're so hard!" my little sister whispered. "And hot," she added with a smile as she proceeded to stroke me.

My head lolled back on the bed as pleasure literally burst in my body. I felt light-headed as blood rushed into my cock, making it swell even more. I quickly discovered that my sister was expert at hand jobs, just like she was at sex. It shouldn't have surprised me, yet it did. And it turned up the volume on my arousal to the max. My cock started tingling at the base, pulsing insanely.

Suddenly I heard noises coming from downstairs. "Shit," I whispered. The movie was over.

Shelly should have already yanked her hand out of my pants and fled the room, but she was still stroking me. When I glanced at her face, she had a look of determination on it. Her fingers continued their caressing strokes, up and down my shaft. The palm of her hand was soft and warm and every time it slid across the threshold between my cock and the head, it made my body twitch as a jolt of pleasure rocketed up my shaft.

I heard another noise downstairs. Then I whispered in a strangled voice, "What are you doing?"

My sister glanced at my face and said, "Making you cum, sillyhead." As if it was no big deal at all that my wife could walk in at any second. My little sister had such a look of determination on her face, though, that I couldn't help but get even more turned on after hearing her admission. Instead of stopping like she should have, she actually sped up her stroking. After thirty seconds, her little hand was flying up and down my shaft, making ripples of pleasure spiral their way up in the wake of her movements.