Prenuptial Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure rose up out of the blue and I cried out, "GAAHHHH NNMMMMM MMMMMNNN UHHNNNNNNNNNNN OOOHHHHHHH!!" My moans sounded way too loud, but there was nothing for it at that point. Cum started gushing from the head of my cock. I felt it pumping out of me, tingling as spurt after spurt erupted into the hand of the teen lying beside me. She kept stroking me while my cock continued to spew its sticky load. It felt like minutes went by, although I think it was more like thirty seconds.

Finally spent, I felt my body sink into the bed as my muscles turned to jelly. Shelly was still stroking me, but she was slowing down. When she finally stopped, I felt her gently set my softening cock down against my thigh and then pull her hand out of my pants. She leaned close to my face and kissed me. On the lips. I was so relaxed from my orgasm that I didn't even react to it. It was just a brush of our lips, but it was meaningful.

Shelly slid to the edge of the bed and hopped off. Then she slipped silently out the door and disappeared. I lay in contemplative silence for the next five minutes, until my wife walked into the room. I tried to pretend I was asleep, but when she got into bed, she snuggled up to me and started kissing my neck. Great.

Wendy's hand caressed its way around my body. I thought about rolling away from her and telling her my headache was really bad, but instead I just lay still. When she reached my crotch area with her hand, her body froze. Then she whispered, "Baby, why are you all wet?" Before I could answer, she said, "Oh." Pulling away just a little, she asked, "Did you just masturbate?"

Clearing my throat, I said, "Uh, yeah." It was only a partial lie.

My wife frowned at me but then shrugged and said, "Aww, that sucks. I guess I'll just have to get myself off tonight."

"Sorry," I said. And I truly felt it.

My mind was swirling with thoughts of my little sister while my wife masturbated in bed beside me. When she came, her trembling body made the bed shake a little. Try as I may, I couldn't manage to get turned on listening to her. And I couldn't stop wishing she was Shelly instead. Oh fuck, this was not good.

PART III.

The next few days following the night my sister jacked me off in my bed were difficult at first. I was feeling a strong sense of guilt over the things I had done with her. Not to mention my growing worry that I had already gone too far. Before things had happened between my sister and I, there was never a doubt in my mind that I would be with my wife forever. But we were not even two weeks into our marriage and I was already having a difficult time making myself want her. I couldn't stop thinking about Shelly. It was bad. Very bad.

I purposely avoided my sister as best I could, and after the orgasm she gave me in my bed, it was several days before my wife and I became intimate again. It was a Thursday night and I had just taken a shower and headed to bed. My wife was there already, and the moment I walked into our bedroom, I knew she was in the mood. She was wearing a black, camisole nightie. That was supposed to turn me on, and it did. After a fashion. But even as I draped my towel over the dirty clothes bin and climbed into bed beside her, my thoughts were already conjuring images of Shelly in my head.

My wife's build was nothing like my sister's, really. For starters, she was taller than Shelly by a few inches. While neither of them could be considered overweight, Wendy was considerably skinnier. Her legs were long and muscular whereas my sister's were shorter and seemed to carry a little extra meat. Again, not in a way that she would be thought of as fat. She wasn't even "plump". Truly, my sister had an arguably perfect amount of flesh on her bones, whereas my wife by comparison was almost too thin. Their faces were different, too. Where Wendy's face was heart-shaped, my sister's was more rounded and cute. Their eyes were both brown, although Shelly's carried a darker shade that seemed to catch the light and make them sparkle at times.

My wife attacked me the second I was lying next to her. Her hands groped at me while she kissed my cheek, my neck, my shoulder. When her fingers wrapped around my cock, she purred into my ear, "Oooh, somebody's ready for some action."

Drawing in a deep breath as quietly as I could, I steeled myself for what was about to happen. Shoving thoughts of my sister aside, I returned my wife's fervent petting. With my eyes closed, I rolled her way, pushing her onto her back. Climbing on top of her, I kissed her neck, which produced a moan from her. She tilted her head to the side as I kissed my way up to her ear and then took it between my lips, sucking on her lobe. She squirmed, her hands reaching around to my butt and rubbing it. I could feel her breasts mashed against my chest. They reminded me of Shelly's, although they were a little less plump.

Suddenly my body was filled with an intense, burning arousal. My sister invaded my thoughts and I couldn't shake them away. With a growl, I reached down and lifted my wife's nightie. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing any panties. Taking my cock in hand, I slid forward and pressed the tip of my penis up against her vaginal lips. As I thrust forward, I felt an uncomfortable resistance as I forced my way inside. My wife's vagina was not wet enough yet. She needed more foreplay. But in my own universe, I was barely with her. I was fantasizing about my little sis.

Wendy made a pained groan as I pushed myself forward, stabbing myself deeper inside her despite the friction. About halfway in, I finally relented and pulled back a little. Then I bit down on the side of her neck as I thrust forward once more. The friction was a little less and I felt my cock sliding another two inches in. I pulled back once more, but only a little before plunging my hips forward again. Rolling my waist, I managed to concentrate my movement until I was only sliding an inch or two at a time, in either direction. My wife was alarmingly silent as I worked the slowly growing amount of juice inside her pussy until it coated most of my shaft. Finally, the friction was gone and I was able to make longer movements.

Slowly, my wife's pussy produced more and more juice as I continued my penetration. I was still sucking on her neck. I still had partial control of my thoughts, despite the many images of my sister that were prominently piercing through. I had enough control to refrain from kissing her. Somehow, kissing my wife while thinking about my sister felt like it was crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Without the kissing, it was just fucking. And that seemed to make a difference in my head.

A memory of how it felt to be inside my sister's pussy started coalescing in my mind. My body felt wild and out of control. My movement became more intense as I put every effort I could into plunging myself into her pussy. Hips undulating, my muscles began to tense up. I was already getting close. Oh god, Shelly. I was going to cum!

"She--" I started to moan my sister's name but checked myself, swallowing. Fuck. This was not my sister.

"Baby, you've never been this intense before," my wife said suddenly. She sounded completely winded.

Her words snapped some sense into me and I slowed my thrusting. I tried to dial down the intensity as fast as I could. "Sorry," I muttered.

Laughing, Wendy said, "No, I love it. It just... hurt a little at first. It's... it's better now."

Still moving, I felt my cock penetrating my wife's pussy. There was an abundance of juice oozing from her by that point, so the movement was easy again. Without another word, I slowly increased my thrusting again. I had my knees pressed hard against the mattress between her legs and I worked my hips into a little rotation that seemed to get some deeper penetration with each plunge. My cock slid in and out of her pussy with an intensity I had never felt while making love to her before.

If only I was actually thinking about fucking my wife.

"You're so hard," her whispered moan reached my ears. Suddenly I realized she was trembling. She was getting close. Good. She deserved it. Clamping my lips against the side of her neck once more, I began to suck.

"Ohhhh, that feels--uhhNNNN! Huhhnnn huhhhhh huhhhhhhnnnn," her words cut off and turned into only moans. She was definitely close. I changed my undulations a little, pulling back slowly each time and then thrusting forward with one, quick jerk. I felt the tip of my cock invading the depths of her pussy. Her hands dug into my butt, pulling me closer. Her legs squeezed against mine, tense with strain. She was about to--

Someone knocked on our bedroom door. Then a voice called softly through it. It was Shelly. "Are you guys asleep?" she asked quietly.

Shit. Yanking my cock out of my wife, I pushed myself up onto my knees. I could feel my cock literally dripping with her juice. Blinking, I looked down at her face. It was covered with a sheen of sweat and she was breathing heavily. She was clearly aroused, and I knew she had been right on the brink of having an orgasm. She swallowed, nodding up at me. "It's ok," she mouthed.

Turning toward the door, I called out, "Yeah we're awake. Uh, what's up?"

There was a pause, and then Shelly's soft voice drifted through the door, "Umm... do you think I could sleep with you guys tonight? I... I had a weird dream and now I can't sleep."

I looked down at my wife and after a brief hesitation, she nodded. Sighing, I nodded, too. Then my wife turned toward the door and said, "Umm, sure?" She half-turned her head toward me, as if looking for my final approval. I could tell my wife was still heavily aroused.

Turning toward the door again, I started to say, "Can you--" My voice cracked so I cleared my throat before continuing, "Can you give us a few minutes, Shelly?"

"Of course!" my little sister answered immediately and then I heard the floor creak as she walked away from it.

When I looked back down at my wife, she was grinning at me. Then she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock once more. Closing my eyes, my world shifted again, and my fantasy engulfed me. Those fingers that were slowly stroking my cock were no longer my wife's. They were my sister's. And hearing her musical voice just moments before only made my fantasy more real in my head.

Arousal flared in me, surging up my shaft as Wendy continued her deliberate stroking. Dropping back down, I felt her steering my cock as I shifted forward. When my cock met her pussy lips and started to slide inside once more, there was no resistance like earlier. She was still wet for me, and I was still hard. For Shelly.

"Mmmmm," my wife purred as I worked myself quickly back into a rhythm. With my eyes closed, I let the full fantasy wash over me. My wife was no longer my wife at all. She was my sister. And I was plunging my way up inside her nineteen-year-old pussy.

My undulations grew stronger. I didn't speed up my thrusting but put more weight into each penetration. My hips dropped down, then lifted up as I pushed forward. I could feel the head of my penis sliding along the upper wall of her pussy. Pulling back, I dropped my butt down again. In and up. Back. In and up. I concentrated. I was no longer battling away images of my sister. I was embracing them. Oh god, I was going to cum in my little sister's pussy again.

"She... She... Shel--" I was panting as I thrust, my sister's name half-formed over and over. I somehow managed not to let the whole name spill out. But it was enough that the mental footprint weighed heavily on my mind. Mixed with my fantasy and imagination, the thrill was immense.

"Jesus christ you're so hot right now!" my sister cooed up at me.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. I finally started to speed up. I had to cum. I was getting so close. She started shaking beneath me. And then her moans started.

"Huhhh. Huhhhhn. Huhhhnnnnh. HUHHhhh. Uhhnnn. Ooohhh. Uhhhh. Huhhh. Huhhh. Huh. Huhh. Huh. HUH. HUH! HUH! YEAH! HUH! OHH! HUHHH! HUHHH! UHHHN!" her moans were rising in fervor. She was close. I thrust harder, feeling my balls churning, ready to spew my load.

"YESSSS OH GODDDD!!" she cried out. Her body recoiled, like an unwinding spring. I felt her hips lurch up into me, forcing my thrust even deeper inside of her. Something hot and wet enveloped my cock, and then I felt it squirting out of her, spraying my balls with juice.

I didn't even try to slow down. I just let my orgasm surface. A surge of pleasure rose up my shaft and as it reached the tip, I felt an explosion of cum unload inside her cunt. Still rocking into her, I pulled back and as I thrust forward once more, my second load erupted. She was twitching beneath me as she came. I could feel her teenage pussy walls clenching around my shaft. My cum continued to gush out of me in tingling spurts. I grunted and moaned as I thrust, spewing my load into her. Over and over again, I came. I wanted to fill my little sis up with every last ounce of cum I could find.

With a final, shuddering thrust, I let loose my final blast. Then I fell forward, collapsing on her with all my weight. We were both breathing heavily, clinging to each other. I whispered her name into the pillow, "Shelly." Then I shuddered.

"Holy shit that was intense," my wife said, completely out of breath. My wife. Not my sister. Oh god, what had I done? But she didn't sound upset. She sounded... spent. Lord knows, I was.

For a few minutes, I couldn't even move. Finally, I pulled my cock out of Wendy's pussy and pushed myself up. Then I crawled out from between her legs. Reaching over the side of my bed, I grabbed a pair of sweats that were lying on the floor near the bed. Yanking them on under the covers, I finally settled onto my back, completely out of energy. When I glanced over, my wife's eyes were drooping shut. She looked like she had passed out.

Just then, I heard a creak outside my door. Calling out quietly, I said, "You can come in now, Shelly."

I was still trying to get my breathing under control when my bedroom door swung open. Turning toward it, I froze. There she was. My little sister. She was wearing a sweatshirt and, I presumed, shorts underneath. Otherwise, all I could see were legs for miles. Swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat, I let my gaze slide up her body until I was staring at her face. She glanced at my wife, then back to me. She seemed hesitant to enter the room, but I gestured for her to come in and she did.

Tiptoeing around to my side of the bed, I noticed that she was biting her lip as she stared down at me. I lifted the blanket a little and she nodded, climbing in beside me. I glanced over at my wife once more and saw that she hadn't moved. She seemed to be sound asleep already.

Shelly and I lay in silence for almost fifteen minutes. I was acutely aware of the young, warm body lying next to mine. My sister turned on her side and nestled a little closer to me. The warmth grew. My body was still buzzing from my very recent orgasm. But considering the fantasy I had played out during the sex, the fact that I was more or less cuddling with my sister afterwards simply added to the whole thing.

My sister started rubbing my belly with her hand. I didn't bother stopping her. Even when she lifted the elastic of my sweats, I didn't do a thing. When her fingers made a ring around my penis, I heard her make the softest little gasp. Then she whispered, "Why is it all sticky?"

Turning my head slightly, I whispered, "Because we were having sex when you knocked."

My little sister's entire body froze. "Seriously???" she whispered.

"Yes," I answered, turning my head the rest of the way. She wasn't looking at me.

Silence filled the room after that. Slowly, she pulled her hand out of my sweats. As I stared at my sister's face, I realized that I knew what her expression was. I had seen it before. She felt betrayed. When I realized it, I felt a painful jolt in my heart. Oh Christ. I noticed her eyes brimming with tears. And suddenly, confusingly, I felt horrible. I felt like I had cheated on my sister. With my wife. Fuck fuck fuck. No, fucking hell. Fuck.

Shelly sniffled, turning her head away. I couldn't bear to see her like that. Reaching a hand over, I took hold of her chin and turned her face toward mine. Her lips were trembling. "Hey," I whispered.

She sniffled in response.

Leaning a little closer, I added quietly, "I thought about you the entire time."

Shelly blinked at me, sniffing once more. Then she whispered, "You did?"

"Yes," I said, staring intently at her.

She stared back at me, returning my intensity. Worlds of emotion passed back and forth between the two of us, none of it voiced. Then she said softly, and quite seriously, "Well, you can have the real thing with me anytime you want."

I gasped softly and she immediately lowered her gaze. Then she said, "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. And I... I didn't mean to get upset by knowing... knowing what you two did. I... it's just... you... you're married. I can't... I'm sorry."

"Shh shh shh," I whispered softly. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her closer to me. She pressed her face against my chest as I held her. Slowly, I began rocking her in my arms. She sniffled for the next ten minutes before her body finally relaxed.

In my mind, all I could think about was the fact that I had no way out of my situation. No matter what I did, someone would get betrayed. My sister and I fell asleep in each other's arms that night. Right beside my wife.

Did that mean I had already picked a side?

END OF CHAPTER 01.