All Comments on 'Prenuptial Relations Ch. 02'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's become clear Shelley is in charge here. As such, she should let Wendy know it's quite all right if she fucks her (Wendy's) husband, but the price comes as being pussy licker to Shelley. Awesome tale. Very well written. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheathamb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your continuation. Your a amazing writer

Michael

redlion75redlion75over 1 year ago

Just can't see why they're still living with his parents 30yrsold and married can't get an apartment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is fantastic…Shelley’s totally in charge and she knows it… Time for her to finish the job and go after what she wants… His abject helplessness before her is beyond hot….

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I just read both chapters and loved it!

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Good sequel to chapter 1. Hard to see how this continues without them getting caught. His wife will catch on sooner or later and all hell will break loose. Thank you.

SildaniSildaniabout 1 year ago

Loved the scene where he ate Shelley out and was so aroused he came in his boxers. Was kinda expecting him to fuck her tits since he was looking at them so lustfully. Hopefully a titfuck is in their future - as much as he thinks about her breasts, I can only imagine how much he’d nut over them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story and your writing. I would love it if there was more dialogue in it thought. And maybe you can make shorter parts and more instead of long ones. Just some thoughhs thought your great keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shelly MUST seduce Wendy without brother's knowledge, then surprise him together, afterwards, in Wendy's shower!

RTR10RTR10about 1 year ago

I agree with the other comment about them getting caught. But it seems like Shelly WANTS to get caught, which just shows her immaturity. I'm not sure where this story takes place but in the US, incest is against the law. If charged as a felony, you face years in prison. If charged with a misdemeanor, it's months in prison. Mainly the jail time is meant to be a deterrent because genetic inbreeding causes major birth defects. So Shelly trying to flaunt her sexual relationship with her brother seems odd. It would be more believable if they used more restraint & caution. And fear.

oldmooseoldmoose12 months ago

What a sexy story! Apart from the highly erotic content of the story, the story line drives forward so forcefully that I was on the edge of my seat as I read. I didn't even realize it when all of a sudden I noticed how tense I was. It's like you take lessons from Alfred Hitchcock.

When I read some of the comments I'm shaking my head. Picayune concerns like incest is illegal, and 30-year olds are living at home. It's erotic fiction for fuck's sake. My only criticism is that there aren't more chapters. I love it.

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert12 months ago

What an amazing story, can't read to read further instalments!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks you’re far and away the best sex therapist and obviously are so sensual. Here is an idea. The sister seduces the wife takes her to the moon and back lips tongue fingers fists and strap ons. It becomes a polyamorous marriage and they many babies.

honkehonke8 months ago

lots and lots of breeding deep fucking and wonderful babymaking both women love being deep fucked and eaten when they taste the other one on his lips and fingers and cum so goodwhen they taste the other womans deliciousness thanks dont stop

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you sure you don’t have a cock ? Your writing in these two stories shows you understand the pleasure we me feel. I wish other male writers were as expressive as you are. Well earned 5 stars.

BilleyedBilleyed7 months ago

“By the time she got her head up from under the wheel, I saw her cheeks bulging and realized she hadn’t swallowed yet. I told her don’t swallow as I sped up to reach the voyeur ahead..as I drew up beside the car her head turned toward us and without saying anything Shellie opened her mouth and showed her my cum before swallowing”

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

His constant obsession with Shelly is getting to be just a bit much . . .

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

This series just keeps going strong. I'm to the point I wish I had a sister like Shelley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES