Prenuptial Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,426 Followers

She stared daggers at me for a good ten seconds until I finally felt the tension leave her muscles. Her shoulders slumped forward, and she let out a breath of air. Then she walked out of the room without saying a thing.

Striding to the door, I quickly closed it and twisted the lock. My dad had a key, I knew, but I figured that would buy my sister and I at least a few minutes of privacy. Maybe more than a few. Turning back to Shelly, I saw her shake as another sob wracked her. Walking over to her, I looked down at her as she sat on the edge of her bed. "You ok?" I asked softly.

She nodded, but another sob suggested otherwise.

I sat down beside her and put an arm around her shoulder. She was still shaking. For several minutes we sat in silence. Finally, she lifted her head and looked at me, blinking away the last few tears that were caught on her eyelashes. In a soft whisper, she asked, "Stay with me tonight?"

"Ok," I said, without hesitating. Then I pulled her closer and let her lay her head on my shoulder. I started absently rubbing her back.

Staring down my sister's body, my eyes were drawn to her bulging belly. It wasn't huge, but it was unmistakable. She was pregnant. Idly, I wondered if anyone at school had noticed. Maybe not, since she had taken to wearing extremely baggy clothes lately, on purpose. Reaching down with my other hand, I placed it on the little bump at the center of her stomach. Her head tipped down and she watched my hand on her belly. Gently, I began massaging it. Massaging our baby. I felt extremely protective in that moment. For my sister and for our unborn child. That argument had been extremely exerting and stressful.

I heard the floor creak outside Shelly's bedroom door and my head swiveled toward it. Someone tried the knob and, discovering it to be locked, they slowly walked away. I figured it was my dad. He knew I was in here. To hell if he thought something weird about that. This was my sister. I had always been her protector when she was little. And I still was. He knew that. I just hoped he didn't put two and two together about any of this. Still, he left us alone, and so I reveled in that triumph, turning my attention back to the young girl quivering in my arms.

Time ticked by and, slowly, my sister relaxed. After a while, we both laid back together on the bed. I was in a spooning position behind her with my back to the door. Continuing to rub her belly, I tried to help her fall asleep. Twenty minutes went by and then she whispered something that I didn't quite hear.

"What?" I whispered back.

Shelly turned her head slightly, not quite looking at me. Then she repeated, "Make me cum."

"Ok," I said immediately. She nestled her butt back against my crotch. I realized I was hard. I think I had been the entire time.

Sliding my hand down her stomach to her sweats, I smoothly dipped my fingers beneath the elastic waist. Quickly pushing my way down, my sister spread her thighs a little, giving me room. It was extremely warm between her legs and, when I wiggled my hand to the center of them, I found a very wet pair of lips awaiting me.

Very gently, I began to play with my sister's pussy. My fingers became slippery within seconds from the amount of fluid that was leaking from her opening. Using that, I ran them up the center of her vulva until I was able to tickle her clitoris. She gasped softly in my arms while I worked my magic on her cunt. After a few minutes of silent masturbating, I leaned my head over her shoulder and pressed my lips to her neck. Shelly moaned when I did that. Then I started to kiss and suck on her skin, being intimate in a way I had cautioned against in the very beginning.

Gradually, I worked my little sister into a writhing ball of pleasure as I spooned her in her own bed. The rest of the house was oblivious to what was going on in her bedroom and I didn't care. As I prodded and rubbed and caressed my sister's pussy, I coaxed an orgasm out of her. Her pussy was so squishy and wet the entire time, it was sensually arousing to me just to be touching her.

Suddenly, Shelly's hands reached up behind herself, cupping the sides of my head. I felt her squeeze my head just as her body started to tremble and shake. I mashed my finger into her clit while she came in my arms. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than usual. She was still trembling after five minutes until I finally stopped, puling my hand out from between her legs.

I don't know why, but I lifted my hand all the way up to her face and then gently pressed the tips of two of my fingers against her lips. My sister opened them and let me feed her my fingertips, laced with juice from her own pussy. She lapped and sucked at them, almost reverently. When she was done, I brought my hand back down to her belly and splayed my fingers across it, holding her. I felt extremely protective in that moment.

We both slowly drifted off to sleep while I held her and she clung to me. My own raging hardon was a distant thought in my mind as the world disappeared around me.

PART III.

Shelly and her mom fought a lot over the next two weeks, right up to the last few days of school. My attention was riveted on my sister, whether I was near her or not. I worried about her constantly, especially when the shouting started. But their fighting always ended abruptly with the two of them heading in opposite directions. My sister spent a lot of time in her bedroom by herself. I was so worried about somebody figuring out how I felt about her that I purposely avoided her as much as I could.

But then there came a night where the shouting rose to heights that reminded me of the night when I intervened. When my mom had been about to strike my sister. My dad wasn't much help of late. I noticed he had started drinking more than he used to. Not enough that I would call him a drunk by any means, but he definitely seemed to have detached himself from the scene altogether, letting my mom "handle" it by herself.

My wife and I had been lying in bed when the shouting started. She had a hand on my crotch, and had been trying to get a rise out of me for over ten minutes, unsuccessfully. I hadn't been paying her much mind and, when my mom's piercing yell reached my ears, I sat up in bed with a start. There were voices coming from down the hall, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. A door slammed somewhere in the house and then my mom's voice grew even louder, and I knew she was screaming outside my sister's door.

It was too much for me. Sliding toward the side of the bed, I threw my legs over and stood, quickly walking to the door. My wife said from behind me, "They really need to sort out their own drama. Seriously."

Hesitating at the door, I cocked my head, listening. The shouting seemed to have died down and I could hear my mom and sister talking again. I waited two full minutes and, when I didn't hear any more shouting, I sighed and walked back to my bed and got in. My wife snuggled up beside me while I stared at the ceiling, my thoughts a mess. I desperately wanted to go to Shelly, to comfort her. It had been two weeks since the last time we had been intimate. On that day, I had fingered her to a beautiful orgasm. Just thinking about it created a spark of arousal inside my stomach. Frowning to myself, I tried to remember the last time I had had an orgasm. With shock, I remembered. The last time I had had an orgasm was the night my sister told me she was pregnant. Wow. I hadn't had sex with my wife even a single time since then. Since I made love to my sister. How had I not realized that?

My thoughts were interrupted, brought to the present as I felt my wife's hand rubbing my cock. It had grown stiff and she seemed to be excited about that. Oh. As had become normal to me, it wasn't my wife's petting that had turned me on, but thoughts of my sister instead. Closing my eyes, I dipped my feet into the pool of fantasy that coalesced in my mind. This particular fantasy included a very pregnant sister, riding me. I pictured her nineteen-year-old tits, engorged as they readied themselves for the baby that was coming. Her breasts had started growing recently, but the fantasy version of my sister was embellished from reality.

When Wendy took my cock into her mouth and started blowing me, I plunged the rest of the way into my reverie. Shelly gave the best blowjobs I had ever experienced, but my wife's weren't bad. After a few minutes of that, she finally must have decided she was ready. Without protest, I felt her start climbing up my body. I hadn't even noticed when she took her clothes off. As for me, I still had everything on, but my pants had been tugged down just below my knees.

Swinging her legs over my waist, straddling me, my wife didn't waste any time as she scooted forward, took hold of my cock, and then lowered herself onto it. She was incredibly wet. I just wish she felt as tight as my sister did. Actually, no I didn't. I liked the contrast. It made sex with my sister a distinct memory all in and of itself.

Within five minutes, my wife's entire body was shaking as she rode me, grinding her pelvis hard against mine. She was breathing heavily, and I could tell she was close. Oddly, although it did feel good, my own orgasm was not very close at all. That surprised me. I had never been able to last very long when my wife got like this. She was clearly extremely aroused, hot and horny. I could feel her juice dripping onto my skin. Finally, I decided to step back into my fantasy and go ahead and let myself get off, too.

The world faded quietly around me and then my wife became my sister, undulating her crotch against mine, riding me to orgasm. The familiar tingling of an imminent orgasm pulsed at the base of my cock. Shelly was tensing up. I felt her knees digging into my sides as she slid her hips forward and back. My cock plunged into her vagina over and over, slippery and wet. The walls of her vagina tickled along the sensitive skin of my shaft, calling to my orgasm. Her knees dug even harder into my sides and suddenly her movements slowed. She was about to--

My bedroom door opened with a crash. Startled, I snapped my eyes open and looked toward it. Shelly stumbled through, balling uncontrollably. Sobbing, truly. She lifted her head and our eyes locked briefly, and then she was taking in the scene. She looked from me to Wendy, then back to me. Then another sob wracked her and she fled, stumbling back out of my room. The door was hanging wide open.

My attention was wrenched back to my wife when she suddenly started moaning, grinding herself against me. My cock was still lodged up inside of her, of course. When I looked up at her face, it was contorted with lust. I realized immediately that she was having an orgasm. Her body trembled as she came. I felt juice flooding out of her. Not in a stream, but a fast drip as it coated my pelvis. Her body jerked. She had her hands held out before her, palms flat on my stomach. I stared at her while she rode the waves of pleasure.

Waiting impatiently for her orgasm to finish, I finally pushed her sidesways until she climbed off of me, my cock sliding out with a loud slurp. I hadn't had an orgasm. Her head hit her pillow and she stared at me, still breathing harder than normal. She wasn't smiling like she usually did after having an orgasm.

"I'm going to go check on Shelly," I announced softly. Wendy scowled, but then masked it immediately, turning the other way. She didn't say a word, but I knew she was irritated. I didn't care.

Pulling my sweats on, hiding my still hard penis, I made my way out of my room, closing the door behind me. When I walked past the living room, I only saw my dad sitting there, staring blankly at the tv. He had a glass with a dark colored liquid in it. Whiskey, I figured. He didn't look my way when I walked by.

When I reached Shelly's room, the door was closed. Leaning against it, I listened carefully. I wasn't sure if my mom was in there with her or not. Finally, I tried the knob and discovered that it was locked. Knocking gently, I spoke quietly, "Shelly, it's me."

I heard a thump from behind the door and then feet walking across the carpet. Shelly opened the door a few seconds later. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, puffy and red. As soon as I stepped in, she walked back to her bed and crawled onto it, immediately curling up into a ball. I closed the door behind me and walked over to her, sitting on the bed beside her shaking body.

My heart was beating wildly in my chest. But not from arousal. At least, not entirely from arousal. I felt horrible about what my sister had walked in on in my room. It dawned on me that I had been purposely avoiding having sex with my wife for this very reason. I felt like it was a betrayal to Shelly, despite her earlier words about not caring how many times I fucked my wife.

Putting a hand on her back, I whispered, "I didn't finish."

She turned toward me, frowning. "What?" she asked.

Frowning at her, I added, "Just now. I... I didn't cum."

Shelly's body shook as she choked on another sob, but she was shaking her head. "I don't care," she said.

Fuck. This had really upset her. "Shelly, I'm sorry--" I started to say.

"I'm not upset with you," she said, cutting me off. Then, more quietly, she added, "It's mom."

"Oh," I said, feeling a little of the guilt fade. "What happened?"

She stared at me and I could tell she was trying to master her tears. But soon her lips started trembling and then two fresh tears leaked from her eyes. When she spoke, it was through a sob. "She wants me to have an abortion," my sister admitted.

The anger that rose up within me surprised me. It was swift and sudden, filling me with resolution. "Like hell I would let that happen," I said immediately, with a lot more intensity than I would have known I had on the subject.

Shelly's head whipped upward and she sniffled. Staring at me, her eyes opened wide. Then she started crying again, but it was different. She was smiling. Leaning toward me, she wrapped her arms around my back, hugging me. We clung together for several minutes, until she started kissing my neck. Gently at first, but it quickly became full of passion. My cock, which had deflated to a semi-erect state, started to fill with blood again. God, it seriously did not take much to get me hard with my sister.

Pulling away from me, my sister stared into my eyes and then whispered, "Stay with me tonight."

"I..." I started to say something, but my words wouldn't come. I desperately wanted to stay with her. I wanted to make love to her all night long. But I hesitated. Wouldn't it be entirely too suspicious if I stayed in her room yet again? Another idea popped into my head instead. "Come sleep in my room," I offered.

"With Wendy??" Shelly asked, incredulous. "After... everything?"

Shrugging, I explained, "She doesn't know anything. I'm sure she doesn't even suspect. And she's probably asleep anyway."

"How do you know for sure?" my sister asked.

Shrugging again, I said casually, "She had an orgasm right after you came to my room."

Shelly laughed. "Seriously? Dang dude. I didn't peg her for the kinky type." Then she chuckled. It was good to hear this after so much painful crying. But she agreed to come with me and, a few minutes later, my sister and I tiptoed quietly into my bedroom. As I had suspected, Wendy was sound asleep on her side of the bed.

As soon as the two of us were in bed together, Shelly nestled right up against me. We lay in silence for a few minutes until she finally said quietly, "I feel so emotional lately. And I don't think it's just because of mom."

"I know," I said, running a hand through her long, dark hair. I was gazing at her face. It was soft and round, no sharp angles whatsoever. Her beautiful, angelic face. She looked young and innocent, despite everything. My little sister was the prettiest girl in the world. "I think that's a normal reaction when you're pregnant."

She nodded at that, agreeing. Then we lay in a comfortable silence for another twenty minutes. Finally, she slid even closer to me, putting one leg over mine. Leaning close to my ear, my sister whispered softly, "I want to make you cum."

"Ok," I said immediately. I didn't even glance toward my wife to make sure she was asleep. I was almost beyond caring anymore. My entire world included only myself and my sister, lately.

Without any preamble, my sister reached under the covers and pulled my sweats down. Then she proceeded to masturbate me, quietly. We stared at each other while she did it. It was intensely sensual and intimate. I had never actually watched a girl's face and eyes while they stroked me. The attention was usually on my cock. Not this time.

Shelly never sped up her stroking. She just let her curled fingers glide up and down my shaft at a steady, even pace for the next fifteen minutes. And when the tingling started to rise, she could sense it as she continued to stare at my face. Suddenly she spoke softly, "Cum on my belly."

I nodded at her and then she shifted a little, tugging her shirt up. I turned a little more toward her while she aimed my cock toward the distinct bulge on her belly. We had broken eye contact and were both staring at my sister's stomach. Where our baby was growing.

"Huhhnnnnn," I moaned quietly when my orgasm struck. Cum squirted on Shelly's stomach, immediately dripping down toward the bed. Another spray came out shortly after, splashing against her bellybutton. Then another. She kept stroking me while I came, and we both continued to watch the scene as my cum coated her pregnant belly.

When I was done, she kissed me gently on the lips, placing a hand behind my neck. "Mmm," she cooed softly as she stared at me. Shelly never took her hand away as we drifted to sleep together.

PART IV.

The next two months were tumultuous at best. School ended and my sister graduated. Me and my dad went to the ceremony while my mom and Wendy stayed home. My mom was clearly extremely disappointed in her daughter, and had practically written her off. And of course, there was no afterparty. All things considered, it was probably a good idea not to draw more attention to our family than absolutely necessary. Things definitely had a dysfunctional vibe lately.

According to Shelly, nobody from school had figured out that she was pregnant, which I guess was a good thing. Or at least it was fewer people she would have to lie to. Aside from some moderate petting and kissing here and there, Shelly and I were mostly hands off with each other. The last orgasm I had was when she made me cum on her belly. It was a mutual, unspoken agreement between the two of us. I think she sensed the overall tension in the household just like I did. But in a weird way, despite nothing sexual happening between us, my feelings toward my sister felt like they were heating up regardless.

As for my marriage, it was not going well. For starters, we hadn't had sex since that night when my sister barged in on us. She tried to initiate it a few times for a few weeks after that night, but nothing she did seemed to turn me on. Finally, she silently gave up, it seemed.

Arguments between my mom and sister continued, but never any as heated as the last one. I think my mom had finally resigned herself to the fact that her little girl was going to have a baby and there was nothing she could do about it. She rarely even talked to my sister anymore. My dad was more forgiving, but took his wife's side at the same time, so not much help there.

Finally things culminated one Thursday evening. My sister was halfway through her pregnancy and looked it. My wife and I were lying in bed, not really talking. She was on her phone and I was trying to read a book. My mom and Shelly had gotten into an argument earlier, demanding that my sister tell her who the father is. As I lay quietly, staring more at the ceiling than the words on the page since I was lost in thought, my wife turned toward me and said, "You know, don't you?"

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,426 Followers