Prenuptial Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" I looked toward her, confused. "Know what?"

"Who the father is," she said.

She had asked me about this several months ago and I had just lied. But I could tell she wouldn't buy a lie this time. So I said, "It's not my secret to share."

Wendy made a vexed sound and rolled her eyes, turning away from me. I thought it was done, but a few minutes later she said, soberly, "I want to move out."

I tensed, feeling the color drain from my face. Before I could even muster up something to say, she went on, "There's just too much drama living with your parents." And my sister, I knew she was thinking but didn't voice.

My mind started whirling, throwing a myriad of scenarios at once. Every single one of them involved my sister. How could I leave her? There was no way I could. It would destroy her. Hell, it would destroy me. But how could I possibly explain that to my wife without telling her the truth? I had no idea how she would react, but I knew I had to say something. I had been silent way too long.

"I don't want to leave Shelly here by herself," I said softly. I was still staring at my book, afraid to look at my wife.

Her silence screamed in my head. When I finally looked at her, she was seething, eyes narrowed. When I didn't say anything else, she finally threw up her arms in frustration and then started getting out of bed. I watched her walk over to the dresser where she proceeded to put on a change of clothes. Silently, I stared at her while she changed, unsure what to say to assuage her anger, let alone the guilt that was wracking me.

When my wife walked to our bedroom door and opened it, she spoke quietly without looking back at me, "I have to get out of this house right now." Then she left.

Drawing in a deep breath, I let out a wistful sigh, resuming my ceiling staring after she left. The book I had been reading lay forgotten on the bed beside me. I lay like that, deep in thought, for fifteen minutes. I felt horrible for upsetting my wife. I knew the situation was not good for her. Everything was tense all the time. As I lay there, quietly musing to myself, I started to feel a sadness creep in. It was profound and came with a level of despair I had never experienced before. At some level, I realized that my sadness was caused by the conflict inside myself. On the one hand, I very much loved Wendy. She was sweet and kind and, up until just a few months ago, she had been the one for me. I planned to be with her until I died. We were going to have a family together, and a nice life. It had all been planned, if never uttered aloud.

That all changed when I had sex with my sister.

With another sigh, I pulled myself out of bed. I knew what I wanted suddenly. Despite being sad over my wife, I knew that deep in my heart, I would rather stay here with Shelly. And so, I went to her. I found her in her room, of course. Her face lit up the second I opened her door and she saw me standing there. Without a word, I pulled the door closed and walked over to her bed where she was lying. In hindsight, I should have locked the door.

"She left," I announced softly.

"Wendy?" Shelly asked, although who else I would be talking about, I've no idea.

Nodding, I spoke while crawling into my sister's bed, "She's mad at me."

"Why?" she asked, staring at me.

I sat without saying anything for a minute and then turned toward my sister. "She wants to move out," I whispered.

Shelly's face immediately started trembling, especially her lips. I could see tears starting to appear around the rims of her eyes. Wow, that was an instant reaction. Reaching out and taking her hands in my own, I told her in a soft whisper, "I told her I didn't want to leave you here by yourself."

She sniffled and her lips twitched upward at the ends. "Really?" she asked. When I nodded, she let out a soft sob of relief and then pursed her lips together tightly, as if struggling not to keep crying. She spoke through her fight, "Please don't leave me. I'd die without you."

Holding her gaze for a few seconds, I smiled gently and whispered, "Never."

Then we attacked each other. We both moved forward at the same time and, moments later, our lips mashed together. Our tongues collided somewhere between her mouth and mine, but they didn't remain still for long. Leaning forward, I went all in on the kiss. It was passionate beyond passion. Our hands were roving each other's bodies, exploring each other. It was intimacy on a level I had previously tried to prevent. Intimacy like this was never supposed to occur with your own flesh and blood. My own sister. And yet, as our hands groped at one another, ultimately working their way into each other's crotches, everything just felt right in my head. In my world. I wanted to be with my sister, and I didn't want anyone to come between us. The clarity and truth of that thought was branded inside my skull as Shelly and I made love to each other with our tongues.

My hand between her legs quickly found its way inside her pajama bottoms, nestling through the soft, squishy folds of skin surrounding her vagina. When I reached her opening, I gently twisted my hand, inserting two fingers up inside of her while cupping the rest of my fingers underneath and around to her butt. Shelly's own hand had started rubbing my cock through my sweats, stoking a boner to life in seconds.

We never broke our kiss while we quietly masturbated each other. Her pussy was extremely wet and hot as I glided in and out of her easily. She squirmed a little, undulating her hips gently against my hand as I continued to finger her. I could feel her breathing getting stronger, although she still didn't break away from our kiss. Her rubbing of my cock became a little more aggressive, a little faster. After a while, I realized I was breathing heavily, too.

Shelly started moaning into my mouth while I kept plunging two fingers in and out of her cunt. Her hips were moving, humping against my hand. She finally stopped stroking me as her body started to shake, reaching her hands up and grabbing the sleeves of my shirt. Her moans turned into whimpers from time to time and I felt her hands squeezing the fabric tightly as she clung to me. Her hips continued to grind forward and back, forcing my fingers deeper inside of her. She was shaking. Our tongues swirled around each other in our mouths.

I heard a noise that barely registered behind me and then a gasp that did register. Pulling my head back, I broke the kiss with my sister and turned toward the door where I found my wife standing, staring in complete and utter shock.

"What--" she started to say, face turning red. Then she said more quietly, "--the ever living fuck?" The intensity of her question mixed with the quiet nature of her voice told me immediately that this was a shock she could and would never recover from. She turned without another word and walked away.

Starting to pull away from my sister, Shelly's grip on my arms suddenly grew even stronger. I looked back at her and saw a face contorted with lust. Her hips were still grinding against my hand, my fingers still buried up inside of her. She had her eyes closed, concentrating hard.

"S-s-sorry," my sister whispered, shuddering as she continued to grind herself against my unmoving hand. Her grip on my arms grew stronger still. "I was... just..." she was speaking between gasps, breathing heavily. Her entire body was tense and shaking. She started moving her hips in desperate circles. Despite what had just occurred with my wife, I just couldn't leave my sister like this. I let her carry on without a word, my fingers still buried in her cunt. It never even dawned on me that the bedroom door was hanging wide open.

"So..." Shelly whispered, still grinding, pulling herself closer to me. I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Huh huh huhh huhhh huhhhh Huhh," she started breathing even louder, right in my ear. Gently, I started moving my hand, adding to her undulating motions. She started to writhe, grinding harder and harder. "So--" she whispered and then gasped. Her entire body tensed up and she stopped gyrating her hips. I kept fingering her anyway, pumping myself in and out of her. Juice was running out of her like a faucet.

"--CLOSE!" she cried out, just as her body started to shudder.

And just like that, my sister started to cum.

Suddenly her hips were moving again, humping and grinding against my hand, forcing my fingers to plunge up into her over and over again. She was moaning and breathing hard, still clinging to my shoulders as her body shuddered. For several minutes, my sister's orgasm raged. I didn't dare disturb her. Juice was flowing freely from her cunt, my hand and forearm completely soaked. Her body convulsed every few seconds as the sensations overwhelmed her. "Huhhh ahhh mmm huhhh huhhh uhhh mmmm," her continued moans were hot in my ears. My own body was full of arousal, my cock hard. But I ignored it. In the back of my head, I knew I had to confront my wife as soon as Shelly's orgasm was over.

Finally, my sister's body went limp. She leaned her head against my shoulder, still breathing heavily. I stroked my free hand through her hair, my other hand still buried between her legs, fingers lodged up inside. Several minutes later, she settled down enough that we finally pulled apart. When I slid my finger out of her pussy and lifted it to examine it, I was shocked to see the skin puckered on the two fingertips that had been inside of her. It looked the same way your skin looks if you take a bath for too long.

Sucking her juice off my fingers and hand, I wiped it on her bedsheet to dry it as best I could. Then, taking in a deep, shuddering breath, I rose from my sister's bed and went to confront the enormous elephant that had suddenly become visible in the house.

***************

PART V.

Ten minutes later, I sat on the edge of my bed, gazing down into my lap while Wendy stood across the room, seething. Her anger had turned cold and quiet, which was almost worse than yelling. I steeled myself for the onslaught of invalidation I assumed was coming. Then she finally spoke, quiet anger in her voice.

"Never in a million years did I expect to see what I just walked in on in your sister's room," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said. I didn't know how else to respond.

A few seconds later she said, "What is that shit anyway? She's your fucking sister!"

When I didn't say anything, my wife walked over to the closet and pulled out a suitcase. Then, without saying a thing, I watched as she moved around the room, silently gathering some things and stuffing them into the suitcase. Clearly, she was getting ready to leave. She picked up the suitcase and slammed it down on the bed, breathing hard. She paused, glaring at me before saying, "I mean... I knew Shelly had a crush on you. That's been obvious for years. But for you to act on that crush? To take advantage of her like that? Especially in the emotional state she's in because of her pregnancy?"

I started to feel anger rise up inside me. I didn't take advantage of her. Did I? No. My sister had come on to me, from the very start. And I finally gave in. Two days before my wedding. But I didn't want to tell Wendy that, so I just kept silent and let her stew. She started moving again, continuing to toss things into the suitcase. Then she disappeared into the bathroom. While I sat quietly on my bed, I couldn't help but think about the fact that my fingers were still freshly damp from being in my sister's cunt just minutes before.

Suddenly, my wife spoke from the bathroom, "Hold on." I looked toward the doorway just as she walked up to it and froze. "Wait," she said, shaking her head. Then she stared at me and asked in quiet fury, "Did you fucking have sex with her??"

I responded with silence.

"OH MY GOD!" Wendy said in shock. Staring at her, I watched the color slowly drain from her face. Then she whispered, furious and cold, "You're the father, aren't you? Please tell me it isn't true!"

When I didn't say anything, she snapped. With a growl, she strode across the room toward the bed. For a second, I thought she was going to hit me. But she walked by me, grabbed the suitcase and then stormed out of the room with it in tow. She yelled as she exited, "Fuck this shit and fuck this fucked up fucking house."

A few seconds later, I heard my dad say something to her that I couldn't hear. Then the front door opened and closed noisily. The sound of a car starting reached my ears and I listened in silence as my wife drove away.

Five minutes later, I was still sitting on the edge of my bed when my father walked into my room. He cleared his throat from the doorway and then said, "Uh, son?"

I couldn't look at him.

When I didn't respond, he stepped a couple feet into the room and then continued, "Wendy just told me something pretty disturbing."

I sighed, shoulders slumping.

"So it's true?" he asked.

Nodding, I felt wrought with guilt. Without a word, I stood and walked past my father. The look on his face was like none I had ever seen on him. I could tell he was in shock as he silently watched me walk by. Heading down the hall, I strode to my sister's room and walked in. She was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling, but she craned her neck up when she heard me come in and then sat up in alarm as soon as she saw my face.

"Get your things together," I said. My voice was surprisingly calm, compared to how I felt inside.

"What's happening?" she asked, sounding scared.

"We're leaving. Get your things," I repeated.

My sister seemed confused, but she obeyed immediately. Quickly gathering some clothes and her toothbrush, then shoving them into a backpack, my sister and I left the house. My father was in the living room but didn't say a word as we walked by. I wasn't sure where my mom was or if she knew, but I didn't care.

A half hour later, Shelly and I checked into a hotel room on the other side of town. Once we were settled into our room, I finally felt some relief that we had complete privacy. Nobody knew where we were, and nobody could interrupt us. I wasn't in the mood to discuss what had happened but, fortunately, neither was my sister.

When I asked her if she wanted to take a shower with me, she instantly agreed. And so, a few minutes later, my sister and I stood naked together in the hotel shower, hot water streaming down her back as she stood nearest the jet. For a few silent minutes, I ran my eyes over her body. Her pregnant body. God she was gorgeous. From head to toe, I caressed her with my gaze. It was the first time I had had a chance to openly gape at her completely naked body without any worry of being caught. With her standing, naked as the day she was born, it was easy for me to see the effect her pregnancy was having on her teenage body.

Shelly's breasts were notably bigger. Her nipples and areolas even looked a little wider. The bulge in her belly was so obvious, it was a wonder how nobody from school had noticed. Her belly button was shallower than it used to be, which I assumed was from having a baby growing on the other side. Lifting my eyes at last to her face, I saw her smiling at me. That beautiful, genuine smile. Her brown hair looked almost black as she stood in the shower, wet locks framing her face and lying on the top of her breasts. She looked radiant in her pregnancy.

I realized something as I stood before her. I was comfortable. Despite all the upset from the past few months, she was the stable star in my sky that I could focus on to somehow keep myself grounded. My love for my sister was utterly and irrevocably complete. Without a word, I cupped my hands around her face and started kissing her. Her moaning began immediately.

Slowly, our kissing turned to petting, and exploring. We roved each other's bodies with our hands while the hot water continued to spray against our skin. The shower had a double glass door on the outside and, as we made out, our bodies moved almost automatically. Turning my sister around, I stepped up behind her. Instinctively, she leaned forward, gripping the metal railing that was attached to the glass.

Moving forward, I took hold of my cock and slid it between Shelly's legs from behind. She spread her legs and then I pressed the tip of my penis against her pussy. With a gentle thrust, I felt myself slide up inside of her. She moaned when I entered her.

Then I proceeded to make love to my sister, plowing her from behind. She had her breasts pressed against the glass, arms pointing up above her head. For twenty minutes, I plunged my cock into her over and over again. We were both moaning and breathing heavily by that time. It was the most intense sex I had ever had. I wanted it to last forever.

Leaning close to her ear, I whispered, "I'm madly in love with you."

My sister screamed suddenly, hunching forward. I continued to plunge my cock in and out of her as I felt her body shuddering, her pussy clenching my shaft. My words had triggered her orgasm. Her entire body started hunching forward as I gazed down at her. Her belly was bulging. God my sister looked gorgeous being pregnant. And she was very pregnant indeed.

When Shelly's orgasm finally tapered out of her, she fell forward, sliding down the glass door with a squeak. My cock popped out of her pussy and I held her while she slowly sank to the shower floor. When she looked up at me, she was smiling. I smiled down at her, my gaze sliding down to her belly. Jesus her belly looked big on such a petite body. She was just gorgeous.

Shelly leaned forward and took hold of my cock with one hand, the other one used to steady herself. Then she opened her mouth and dove forward, taking me inside. I started moaning immediately while my sister blew me. It was a sloppy blowjob. Loud, slurping noises emanated from her mouth, echoing in the shower stall. Water ran down my body, splashing onto her face.

In less than a minute, my orgasm was rushing into place, tingles surging up my shaft. She kept sucking and lapping at me. As I stared at my sister's nineteen-year-old face, lustily blowing me, I couldn't hold back. I started cumming, moaning wildly as I did. She didn't clamp her lips down like usual, but instead let my cum fill her mouth to overflowing. I watched as my gooey, white spunk started drooling out of the corners of her mouth. It splashed down onto her pregnant belly. I kept spewing, the pleasure immense beyond words. It had been quite some time since I had had an orgasm, so the amount of fluid that came out of me was more than she could handle.

Finally, my cum stopped flowing. Shelly slurped one final time and pulled her head back, swallowing what remained in her mouth. When she gazed up at me, I smiled at her.

"I'm in love with you," I said softly.

"Me too," she responded, smiling back. Then she added, passion gleaming in her eyes, "I can't lose you." Her face looked fierce as she stared at me, as if daring me to suggest any other possible outcome.

"You won't," I said. And I truly meant it. Then I said quietly, "I won't let anyone come between us. Ever." I felt just as resolved as she looked. Shelly continued smiling up at me, looking beautiful and pregnant as she sat on the shower floor before me. Slowly, I squatted down, staring at her bulging belly. Reaching out and placing my hand on it, I could feel my slimy cum on its surface.

"This is our baby, like it should be," I whispered.

She started nodding, biting her lip as she smiled. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes yes yes."

It was the happiest I had ever felt in my life.

END OF CHAPTER 03.