Preparing for College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaayyne
shaayyne
150 Followers

My attention turns back to her foot as I raise my left hand up ever so slightly, pondering whether to reach out. My outstretched hand trembles lightly, conflicted between the inappropriate nature of my intended action and the raw craving to caress her skin. I graze her foot with the back of my fingers, quickly pulling my hand back. Sensations heighten as I feel bursts of electrifying adrenaline pumping through my veins as my heart races at a sprinter's pace.

My shaking arm goes in for a second pass. This time, I gently press the top of my hand into her arching foot, doing my best to hold steady while the pace on my cock gradually picks up pace. I gently run the top of my fingers over her smooth arch as I swallow my breath and my head becomes light in adrenal euphoria.

Satisfied she is not going to stir, I need more. I flip my hand, running my fingertips along her sleeping, beautiful, perfect, incredibly sexy foot. My ears ring in excitement as my heart beats louder and louder while I beat my meat and molest her foot, rubbing, squeezing, massaging, caressing, worshiping this dangling, sleeping beauty.

My breathing becomes labored as I sit up slightly with eyes magnetically drawn to Emmy's cute little painted toes. Totally void of all judgement, I maneuver my head closer while drawing her foot closer to my face. Leaning forward, I take in the slight, yet surprisingly pleasant aroma of her foot that hovers under my nose, a mere inch or two from my salivating mouth.

Beginning to boil over underneath the blanket, my lips part. My tongue slithers out from within quickly stealing a taste of her big toe before retreating back into my mouth. Reaching the point of no return, I bring her foot to rest on my face, holding it from underneath, kissing along the top as my orgasm nears.

I lock my lips around her toes, sucking them for all I'm worth, squeezing her arch as my orgasm boils over. Licking, sucking, biting, moaning passionately as I devour her foot, my hips thrust into my hand as my balls fire round upon round of nut forcefully out of my cannon into the blanket covering me. I kiss and rub along the arch of my stepdaughter's foot as the cannon fire ceases before collapsing back on the floor, spent from my incredible, yet extremely inappropriate orgasm in a blanket full of jizz. I drift into a post-orgasmic sleep as Emily continues her motionless drunken sleep on the bed above me.


shaayyne
shaayyne
150 Followers
12