Preparing Macy for the Dinner Party

Story Info
Macy gets an anal surprise from her devious boyfriend.
1.1k words
4.15
49.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story so any feedback is appreciated! This story contains non-consensual sex/forced anal sex. This is a work of fantasy and I don't condone noncon in real life.

————-——————————————————

Macy was excited to host her first dinner. She had just moved into her new apartment with her boyfriend and she decided to invite her parents, brother and a few close friends over for dinner. Her parents met her boyfriend, Joe, before and grown fond of him despite their initial hesitation due to their age difference. She was just 20, while he was already in his early 30s. He was charming though, charming enough to win her parents and friends over only after a few encounters.

Joe had finished most of the cooking, and she was arranging the table decorations when she received a text from her mother. They would be the first to arrive and they were 40 minutes away. Joe came down the stairs, staring at her slim figure in the dress he had told her to wear for the evening. It was a tight fitted, short black dress that showed off her slender body.

"Mom said they will be here in 40." Macy called over her shoulder while she continued to arrange the table.

That's when she felt his hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her against him. He buried his face in her neck, planting soft kisses on her skin. She sighed before squirming against his grip. His hands tightened around her body and she whined in annoyance.

"Joe! Not now please, I have to finish setting the table."

"The table looks fine, and so do you in this tight little dress" His voice was husky, as he pushed her over the edge of the dinner table. She could feel his hard cock through his pants, pressed against her ass. He used one hand to hold her still while his other pushed up her dress, revealing her lacy black panties.

Macy struggled to get away from his hold, as she yelled at him to get off. "Seriously, my parents are on their way!! We can do this after dinner!"

Joe smirked menacingly, as he freed his throbbing cock from his pants. "But what fun would that be, my little slut?"

Her cheeks flushed at his comment, and she felt a familiar heat pooling between her thighs. He grabbed her waist and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her shaved pussy glistening with her arousal. He wasn't surprised, as she was always so responsive to his forceful touch, but his cock still jerked at the sight of her wet pussy. He slid the head of his eager cock up and down her slit, getting it slick, letting her feel how aroused she was. "Always so wet and ready for me, aren't you?"

She grit her teeth, too ashamed and too angry to answer him. He didn't wait for her answer though, as he suddenly thrust almost all of his length into her tight wet hole, making her cry out. He held himself inside of her for a while before he began to move. He fucked her for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of her pussy spreading around his thick cock. She tried not to moan too loud and hoped he would be quick before her parents arrived.

So she was surprised when he pulled out before he had cum. Before she could realize why he had stopped, she felt the tip of his cock, now slick with her juices, at the entrance of her tight pink hole. Panic tore through her as she struggled to stand up straight, and escape his grip. They had done anal before but she always needed to loosen up with a smaller dildo before she could take his cock.

A sudden smack to her ass made her cry out. Then another. After five more, he stopped spanking her and rubbed over her bruised skin. With his other hand he grabbed a fist full of her long brown hair, and pulled her up against him. Her cheeks were stained with her tears, and he forced her head to the side before his lips claimed hers in a possessive kiss. She whimpered into his mouth, giving into him. She almost didn't realize that his free hand was guiding his cock against her asshole. She pulled away from his lips to plead with him.

"Please, you're too big... We've... We've never done it like this. I'll be so sore for the rest of the night!"

"That's the point. I want you sore and dripping with my cum so you are reminded who you belong to." He growled in her ear before pushing her back down. With his hand still gripping her hair, he forced her to arch her back as he forced his cock into her asshole. She moaned as she felt her tight hole struggling to adjust to his girth. Once his balls were resting against her wet pussy, he slid out before slamming back in. She cried in a blissful mix of pain and pleasure as he picked up a punishing rhythm, pounding into her with force. To her utter humiliation, she felt an unwanted orgasm building in her core. Her body was writhing against his cock, meeting his thrusts as wanton moans escaped her lips.

Sensing her impending orgasm, he pulled her back against his chest while he continued to fuck her from behind. His hands slipped into her dress, brushing over her erect nipples. He caught one between his fingers, rolling it and pinching it. She whimpered at the roughness of his touch. His other hand slipped under her panties, finding her clit.

"That's my good girl, cum on my cock" He commanded.

He synced his thrusts with his fingers. He was rubbing her clit, pinching her nipples, hurting her. It sent her over the edge, and she became undone in his arms. Her orgasm rippled through her making her ass tighten around his thick cock. He groaned and bit into her shoulder as he emptied himself inside of her with a few short thrusts.

He held her there for a moment, as they caught their breath. As his cock slipped out of her sore asshole, he pulled her panties back in place, making sure his cum would drip on them. Then he pulled her dress down, admiring her bruised ass and hips before and turning her around. He wiped the tears from her cheeks while she adjusted her breasts in her dress and looked up at him with a pout. He smiled, pulling her into her kiss just as the door bell rang.