Preparing Melissa Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, rapidly...Wack.

And a long wait, a very long wait...

'Get back down...bad boy!' Kirsty and Mark overheard coming from the bedroom.

.

Then...Wack...with Mel increasing the force of that final blow to Vic's bare backside.

'Ouch...oh,' he quietly uttered, almost to himself.

Mel had enjoyed punishing him, as much as Vic had enjoyed receiving his more-than-fair return for his unanticipated 'touching'.

But now Vic had also to wish that the tiny droplets he involuntarily ejaculated on to Mel's bed linen whilst receiving that final swipe would remain unnoticed.

Whilst Mel was exciting Vic, she imagined that in the room next door Mark's mouth would be secretly, gently sucking Kirsty's breasts - perhaps numerous times! She was sure that Mark would have suggested that this would only be fair - to everyone present that night - and she was equally sure that Kirsty would have agreed.

As Vic was pulling on his undies, he noticed Mel's bedroom blackboards. Yes, 'D is for Discipline' was correct. But M should read 'M is for More', he thought...especially if it could again be delivered to him by this vision splendid - openly vaunting her beguiling boobs, wearing those panties with their extra 'come hither' hole - who had been teasing him all-too-painfully that whole evening.

'Time for dessert,' Mel announced. "And boys, Kirsty and I served the first course, so now it's your turn. It's in the big box on the bench - but please be very careful opening it.'

Mark and Vic headed for the kitchen. Mel waited for their reaction...

When she heard their laughs, she called 'And you both have to serve it, similarly attired.'

Mel leaned over and took two big blue bows from her handbag. She handed one to Kirsty.

'For you to tie on Mark. And I have one I am going to attach to Vic.'

And Mel took Kirsty into the kitchen when she saw - to her absolute delight - a cake in the shape of a giant erection, sporting a big blue bow around its base.

Kirsty could not stop laughing at the thought of the cake - whilst she attached her ribbon to Mark's now-erect member, which she teased first with a couple of gentle, surreptitious squeezes.

Somehow - not knowing how - Mark kept control of himself. Kirsty had taken a real risk of having her face splattered with an explosion of cum...and that would not have been a good look in her friend Mel's kitchen!!

...As they departed that night, Vic wondered how soon it would be before the girls organised a full-on ménage à quatre...

...And when Melissa emerged from her shower the next morning - following a night of particularly steamy romance when she obediently submitted her every orifice and her every mound to her man, and he finally agreed she should set a date for their wedding...or, should that be... he finally agreed that she should set a date for their wedding, and she eagerly submitted her every orifice and her every mound to her man??? - her dainty derrière was displaying the unmistakable outline of a hand having recently given it some VERY serious attention.

12