Prequel to Threesome

Story Info
Young men experimenting.
3.5k words
4.34
14.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

This story is about two men experimenting sexually with each other and the bond they built that led to a threesome where I shared my wife with Greg.

My name is Jerry, this story is about me and my best friend Greg. We were in our late teens about 18 or 19 and neither of us were dating anyone. Greg and I loved the outdoors to hunt, fish, ride motorcycles we were always together. We talked constantly about the girls we knew and which ones we would like to fuck.

Greg and I had a workout area that we set up to lift weights in, and when we worked out we talked about who we were trying to hook up with. We got pretty raunchy in describing what we would like to do to these girls, if given a chance.

Greg is good looking about 6 foot 1 maybe 180 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm 6 foot 3 about 190 pounds brown hair, green eyes. At the time I never thought about doing anything sexual with Greg but some how it happened.

Greg asked, "Do you want to go to the lake house and set out fishing jugs?"

It's not really a house just a small one room cabin with no beds, a kitchen a table and some chairs.

I said , "Yes"

We set jugs and fished for about half the night. We had been talking about sex all night and I was very horny. We had sleeping bags with us and had stripped to our under wear to go to sleep.

We continued talking about sex and I jokingly said," I might have to jerk off later as all this sex talk is making me super horny!"

Greg said, "Yeah me to I'm horny as hell."

I lay in my sleeping bag playing with my cock as it was to dark for Greg to see what I was doing. I heard Greg get up and asked, "What are you doing? "

He said, "Just getting some water."

When he opened the refrigerator and stood there drinking water in his underwear I thought, damn he's in good shape. The light in the fridge illuminated his body, and when he turned to go back to his sleeping bag I could see the outline of his erect cock straining the fabric of his briefs!

I made a comment like, "I can see all this sex talk is getting to you."

Greg said, "Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said I need to jerk off."

We kept talking about the girls that we know, who has the best body, the best tits, the best ass, who is the prettiest but all I could think about was the way Greg looked standing in the light of the fridge, and the way his cock was filling out the front of his underwear!

I decided to take a chance and said, "I'm so horny I'm stroking my cock right now."

I lay there afraid of what Greg was going to say, and then he said , "Yeah me too."

Emboldened by his admission that he was playing with his cock too I said, "It feels so good to stroke my dick when it's this hard, would it be weird if I jerked off?"

Greg said, "Yeah that's weird but I'm so fucking horny I'm going to jerk off too."

I lay there in the dark and could hear him breathing and the slight slapping sound of him jerking off. I didn't try to be quiet and I threw the sleeping bag open knowing he couldn't see me but wishing that he could.

I don't know what Greg was fantasizing about but I was thinking about him. I could hear that the tempo of his stroking had increased and his breaths were getting short and when he started moaning I blew my load. Greg got quiet. I didn't try to be quiet when I came, I wanted him to know.

I asked, "Did you cum?"

Greg said, "Yeah", and laughed. "Now I got a real mess."

I said "I'll grab us some paper towels, I'm going to open the fridge for some light so I can see, if you need to cover up."

I took a chance and got up naked my cock still very hard and cum all over my chest and stomach.

When I opened the fridge and Greg saw I was naked he said, "Dude what are you doing?"

I said, "Look at all this cum, it was running down my chest and stomach, I don't want to get it on my clothes or my sleeping bag."

He was holding his sleeping bag up to keep his cum off of it and said, "Yeah your right" and lay his bag open revealing his still hard erection and cum covered chest.

I tried not to stare but I wanted to see his cock. It was a turn on to see his engorged cock. I got closer to him when I handed him some paper towels and could see that our cocks were very similar in size.

I cleaned up and said, "That was great I'll probably sleep like a rock after having cum so good."

Greg said, "Yeah me too."

I went to sleep with thoughts of what just happened racing through my head.

Days went by and I thought about Greg and jerked off to the images in my head but did not bring up the incident.

A few weeks later Greg asked, "Do you want to go back to the lake house and set out jugs again?"

I responded, "Yeah I had a lot of fun last time."

He laughed and said, "Yeah me too."

I immediately started trying to figure out a way to get a closer look at his cock. We fished and the night progressed much as it had before. I could not wait to lay in our sleeping bags and talk sex and maybe repeat our earlier visit.

We got in our sleeping bags and started talking about sex and girls, I said, "I'm so horny it seems like I have a constant hard on, I'll probably have to jerk off like last time." I anxiously waited for his reply.

Greg said, "Yeah me too, my cock is hard as a rock, if I don't jack off a least every other day my hard ons start hurting."

Our conversation got more personal and I asked Greg, "Do you know how long you dick is?"

He laughed and said, "No I ain't never measured it."

I was prepared for that answer, I had brought a cloth tape measure with me and said "Why don't I measure your dick then you can measure mine so we can't lie about who is bigger?"

Greg said, "Okay but lets not turn the lights on, just open up the fridge instead of turning on the big lights."

We stood facing each other with our erections jutting out, Greg looked good he already has the greek statue look about him, and his engorged cock sticking out made this a very erotic situation. My heart was pounding in my chest and my hands were trembling with excitement when I took his cock in my hand and measured from his stomach to the tip of his cock. I measured around it, then from his balls to the tip, I was trying to handle it as much as he would allow.

Greg then did the same measurements on me and the feeling of having him holding my cock was driving me insane. As he was measuring me a drop of pre-cum came out and Greg said, "You ain't fixing to cum are you?"

I wiped it off and said, "No that just happens involuntarily but I am going to cum when I jerk off later."

Greg laughed and said, "Yeah me too."

We closed the fridge and got back in our sleeping bags and compared the numbers. I am about an inch longer but the circumference measurements I was only half inch bigger around.

Greg said, "I'm so horny I'm fixing to jerk off."

I decided to take another huge risk and asked, "Do you want me to jack you off?"

Greg was quiet for a few minutes and said, " Why would you want to do that?"

I replied, "If it feels good to jerk off it must really feel good to get jerked off."

Greg said, " What would I have to do?"

I said, "Thats the thing, you just lay back and enjoy and after you cum you do me."

I lay there in the quiet waiting for his answer, it seemed like hours before he said, "Okay."

I pulled my sleeping bag next to his and lay back the flap and pulled the flap back on his. It was to dark to see what I was doing, I reached for him in the darkness my hands finding his naked torso. I ran my hands down his abs and bumped into his cock, Greg inhaled when I took his hard cock and started stroking it. The heat coming from his cock the hardness the pre-cum flowing from his cock head making my fingers slippery are the things that stand out when I think about performing these acts. It was not long until Greg responded with an intense orgasm I could feel his cock expand in my grasp and the rush of cum pour from his cock.

I asked, "Did you like that?"

Greg said, "Yeah that was awesome!"

I said, "Let me clean you up." and opened the fridge so I could see what I was doing. He had blew a huge load and I continued to fondle his cock and balls as I cleaned him up. Greg never lost his erection and was just as hard as when we started.

My turn! I lay back as Greg sat beside me and took my cock in his hand. I almost came immediately! I tried to hold back for a few minutes as I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible. I was just to revved up and as Greg stroked me I couldn't hold back any longer, I held onto his thigh with my arm brushing his erection as I blasted my load. Greg got some towels and cleaned me up. The sight of him holding my cock as he wiped the cum off my body was highly erotic!

I thanked him and said , "That was great!"

We discussed what we had done and agreed it is much more satisfying to have someone jerk you off than to go solo. After this night Greg and I got together often to jerk each other off. I guess being young and in a constant state of arousal contributed to this.

When we would work out and be sweating and flexing, pumping our muscles full of blood the conversations were always about the girls that we were trying to hook up with. You could almost smell the testosterone in the air.

A few weeks later Greg asked, "Do you want to set out jugs and spend the night at the lake house again?"

I said, "Yeah."

I wasn't thinking about the fish but getting to spend the night playing with Greg. We fished for a while and then spread out our sleeping bags to lay down. We both already knew we were going to be jerking each other off as we had been talking sex all night. We had our sleeping bags side by side and went ahead and got naked and into our bags.

I asked Greg, "Do you want me to jack you off?"

He said, "Yeah that would be awesome."

I laid the flaps of our bags open and started stroking Greg's hard cock. I was feeling the length of his cock and stroking his balls and asked if he ever thought about getting a blowjob. I felt his cock thump!

He said, "Yeah but I ain't sure if I can do that."

So I said, " If you are willing to try I'll do you first then you can do me."

Greg replied, "Okay."

We had gotten over trembling with excitement but as I took his cock in my mouth for the first time he was trembling. I took the head of his cock between my lips and could feel and taste and hear his excitement. His cock was so hot and hard and yet so smooth I really wasn't sure what I was doing I just held his cock with my mouth.

After a few minutes Greg said, "I'm fixing to cum." and I moved away as he blew his load all over.

I was concerned that Greg might back out doing me but after I cleaned him up I asked, " Was that good?"

He said, "Yeah that was awesome."

I lay back and Greg took my cock into his hands and started jerking me off and after a few minutes he took my cock into his mouth! The excitement of having my cock in his warm mouth was overwhelming and I came fairly quickly blasting my cum all over my chest and stomach.

As Greg cleaned me up with a paper towel I told him, "Getting jerked off is great but that was awesome!"

He said, "I'm glad I was able to do it."

We both went to sleep for a few hours and got up before the sun came up to check our jugs and while we were checking them we talked about what we had done. I got a hard on just talking to him about it and stood up in the boat and said, "Just look at what talking about this does to me."

Greg stood up and said,"Yeah me too." and adjusted his hard cock.

When we got back to the lake house the sun was just starting to come up and I asked Greg, "Do you want another blow job before it gets to light out?"

He said, "Hell yeah!"

We quickly stripped and got in our sleeping bags. I folded his bag open and took his cock in my hand and stroked it a couple of times, this was the first time we had played when it was light enough to see. I took him in my mouth and watched his expression as I sucked his cock into my mouth. I could feel his whole body responding his muscles tensing and rippling as a shudder ran through his body.

Greg said, "I'm fixing to cum!"

I took him from my mouth and got to watch as his cock head expanded and the cum pulsed out of his cock as I jerked him off. Greg kept his eyes closed while I was doing this but when he took my cock in his mouth I was wide eyed as I wanted to see.

Greg closed his eyes and took my cock into his mouth and sucked up and down my hardness as I watched. The visual stimulation as well as the feeling of his mouth soon had me pushing him off my cock so I could blast my load all over my chest and stomach.

I told him "Damn that was even better than last night!"

Greg said, "Yeah I didn't think it could get better but it just did!"

We got to where we would suck each other off a few times every week but eventually Greg started dating Callie and I started dating Alita and we quit doing things to each other.

Greg and I both had girlfriends that we had been with for over a year. We still worked out together and told each other how much pussy we had been getting and how it was way better with the girls compared to what we used to do. I still thought about him but Alita was highly sexual and we fucked as often as we could. Alita lived a few hours away and I still masturbated a lot and I was constantly horny.

Greg and I were hanging out and telling stories about our girlfriends. He said, "Me and Callie went fishing and had been playing around all day, feeling each other grabbing ass squeezing a tit, she would flash me. I told her to quit that she was making my dick so hard it hurt. Callie said I can fix that! So after it got dark we were riding up the lake she crawls up to me and starts pulling my swim trunks off and sucked my dick a few minutes then she pulled her swimsuit bottoms off and rode me as I'm driving up the lake. I came so hard it was incredible!"

I told Greg, "Alita loves to suck cock and I told her that when she is doing that and I get ready to cum that sometimes I don't want her to stop. Alita said that sometimes she doesn't want to stop. So the next time that she was sucking my cock that when I was fixing to cum I told her I'm fixing to cum and she kept sucking, so I told her again a little louder and she said I heard you and went right back to sucking. She was working my cock sucking hard and I blasted my load into her throat and she never stopped just swallowed kissed the head of my cock and said mmm that was good!"

Greg said, "Damn that must be great, I wouldn't even know how to ask Callie to do that."

I said, "Whenever I get ready to cum I just ask Alita if she wants it."

Greg said, "Callie is great at sucking cock she doesn't have a gag reflex and can deep throat like a champ but I don't think she would let me cum in her mouth."

Greg and I had often discussed swapping partners or tag teaming a girl so I said, "Maybe someday Alita can swallow you and Callie can deep throat me."

Greg said, "Yeah me and you would like that but I doubt that the girls would do it."

I said, "You might be surprised you know what we used to do, I bet the girls get each other off sometimes too. They are probably just as horny as us!"

We were hanging out because Callie was out of town and I wasn't going to see Alita this weekend. It got late and I asked Greg if he wanted to come over and watch tv for awhile. As we were watching tv I told Greg, "All this talk about fucking is making me horny."

He said, "Yeah it's to bad Callie ain't at home so I can get some relief."

So I said, "How about a blowjob then?"

Greg replied, "We have girlfriends now we don't have to do that anymore."

I said, "Well they ain't here and I'm horny now and besides I enjoyed what we used to do."

Greg sat there thinking about it and I asked, "Well?"

He said, "I ain't going to do anything for you."

I said, "Okay just let me play with your cock while I jerk off."

He said, "Okay."

Greg pulled his shorts down and revealed his hard cock, mine was throbbing thinking about what I was about to do. When Greg and I used to play around we were so horny that we really didn't do much more than hold each others cock in our mouths until we were ready to cum but after having Alita suck my cock with such enthusiasm I wanted to try some of her tricks on Greg.

Greg's hard cock jutted from between his legs and I got on my knees in front of him. I slowly started stroking his cock and a dribble of precum flowed out, I rubbed it over the head and down his shaft and then placed the head of his cock between my lips and started to suck. Greg put his hand on the back of my head and I pulled him from my mouth and licked and sucked down his shaft and sucked on his balls. I put him back in my mouth and really started sucking and in a few minutes Greg said, "I'm fixing to cum, Do you want it?"

I said, "No."

He said, "You better move then."

I pulled his cock from my mouth but continued to suck his shaft between his balls and cock head. His whole body went rigid and I could feel his cock pulsating with each blast as I sucked it between my lips. I continued to suck until he said that he was getting tender.

I immediately felt regret. I tried to jerk off while playing with his cock but it wasn't doing it for me. I couldn't believe I had cheated on Alita.

This was the last time Greg and I did anything to each other, we still hunted, fished, went boating together, we were still friends just no more sex.

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers