Prerna Inspires: Payal's Story

Story Info
The events that were unfolding in Payal's life.
5.5k words
4.72
1.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following part is written in the point of view of Payal. This was the day when Prerna had arrived)

It was 5 PM and I had just completed my most important meeting. All the other staff were leaving one by one but I still had some work left. I was not feeling good at all to stay at office since my mother was here and I was unable to give her enough time. The only thing that relieved me was that at least Tina was with mom to give her company. I was typing on the computer very fast indeed and trying hard to finish my work.

Suddenly there was a sound on the door and I looked up to see Jyoti, the office sweeper entering my cabin. I was surprised to see her, she should have left quite earlier than now as no more cleaning or sweeping work was required now. Jyoti was wearing a faded saree and her long hair was let loose. She was about 45 years old and was not an attractive person by any means with a very average look and a very dark complexion. She lived alone in a slum nearby and little did I know about her family.

"What is it, Jyoti?" I enquired.

Jyoti was sweating, I could understand since even after entering my air conditioned room she raised her saree pallu to wipe her forehead. She came closer to my table and bent herself while supporting both hands on my table, looking directly into my eyes. She had never had such audacity before and I was very shocked as she came closer to me. I could smell her sweaty body odor, something that was unpleasant for me, and I was about to scold her away. But just then she spoke, "How did the meeting go, Payal?"

I was so angry that I almost choked on my words, "How dare you call me by my name? And what does a maid and sweeping lady like you has anything to do with business meetings?"

She smiled, and came further closer to me, so close that I could feel her hot breath falling on my face and I could smell in the air the stinky odor of tobacco in addition to her sweaty body odor. She said, almost in a whisper, "Payal, you know maids and sweepers like me are often ignored but thay see those things which are rarely seen by others. Just like I have seen you abiding by every instruction of Alka madam, the CEO, even though some of her instructions were not related to business but were of sexual nature."

I felt as if the ceiling of the office had broken and fallen on the top of my head. Nobody in the office knew that Alka madam was a lesbian and she knew that I was one too. For all my loans to be approved and also for my faster promotion she had kept asking me for sexual favours. I had put down her instructions earlier but gradually with growing expenses and also to support Tina's education I finally gave in and for the last two days I had been following her instructions to please her sexually. I am generally a very hygiene conscious person in matters of sex but these two days due to my helplessness I had licked Alka madam's pussy multiple times to make her come. I never did so with my lover Tina but now I had to do it with Alka madam just for the sake of my job position. I felt guilty but I had no choice. But never in my wildest dream did I think that Jyoti would see me in such a compromising position.

Jyoti had come and stood by the side of my chair now, I could feel the stinky odor of her sweat gradually filling up my senses. She bent down and whispered in my ear, "I don't want to blackmail you Payal, I am not such a person. Since I can remember I have always been into women. That is what made me remain unmarried. The upper and middle class society to which you belong might be gradually accepting the same sex relationship, but in our society it's still taboo and unacceptable. So, even if I liked someone I could never muster the courage to approach her. Since I have seen you I have always been in love with you Payal. Your beauty really captivates me, I always wanted to make love to you. Now that I know you are into women too I really want you. Make love with me Payal and I promise I won't cause you any trouble ever."

Jyoti kissed the side of my neck as she completed her small speech, and I was really shaken by the touch of her rough lips on my neck. I was dumbfounded till then listening to her words but the sudden kiss brought me to my senses. I pushed her away and said, "Behave yourself Jyoti, what are you doing? I can't accept what you want. It's not possible.'

-" Why? Is it because I am poor and unattractive? Is it because I am just a sweeper and you are an executive? Is it my fault that I am poor and ugly? Don't I deserve love as well?"

-"Of course you do Jyoti but not from me. Look for someone else please."

She once again came closer to me and this time directly sat on my lap, facing me. Before I could push her away she had caught both my hands in a tight grip and pinned them on the arms of the chair. I was no match in strength to her, the dusty hands of the sweeper maid kept me pinned. I could see Jyoti's dark and ugly face coming closer to my face and I moved my face away to avoid her kiss. She planted her lips on my cheek and started to kiss my cheeks, leaving her saliva traces with each kiss. As I moved my face again, she kissed on my earlobes and the side of the neck. I struggled to avoid her but she always found an exposed skin of my body for her slobbering kisses.

The sweaty body odor as well as the stinky smell of her work clothes that were surely unwashed was making me dizzy and I was unable to resist her or even shout. Jyoti was kissing and wetting my face with her saliva. I had kept my lips untouched by her till then but she had kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose, ears and chin several times already by then. The smell of her tobacco eating mouth saliva all over my face was also making me dizzy but I was absolutely powerless against the mature sweeper maid. Finally at one point she got hold of my lips and sucked my lips into her mouth. As she pushed her tongue in my mouth I almost gagged by the odor and feel of tobacco. She kissed my lips with slurping sounds and I was absolutely submitted to her then. No struggle on my part could resist Jyoti now.

But then she stopped kissing. All of a sudden she stopped, and as I opened my eyes I saw her looking into my eyes directly with her hot breath falling on my face. I could still smell her sweaty odor and my hands were still pinned by her, the only change that had occurred was that she stopped kissing me. A few pimples on her forehead and cheeks, a scar mark on her right cheek, her dark lips, coarse and untidy hair were all visible to me, now she was that close sitting on my lap. I was fully powerless and submitted by then, not even daring or trying to scream or escape her clutches. I was thinking Jyoti would go on taking advantage of me but just then she stopped kissing my lips.

She said, "Payal, I don't like it this way. I don't want to force it on to you. I wish you would make love to me with your consent, not forcibly. Is it too much for a poor and ugly woman like me to ask from God? You are so beautiful Payal, and I want to make love to you and at the same time I want you to make love to me. Can't you give it a try just once? For your promotion and loans, if you can make love to Alka madam even if she isn't your lover, why can't you make love to me as well? I let you decide Payal, if you think you can make my wish come true, if you think a person like me too deserves it, meet me tomorrow in the office basement after your duty is over. I shall be eagerly waiting for you, Payal."

I swallowed, not knowing what to say. Jyoti kissed my lips again, this time it was just a peck, and got up from my lap. The sweeper lady gave me a smile and left the room. Even in air conditioning I was sweating now and also inside I was wet! A five minute encounter with the office sweeper maid had made my pussy wet and I was really shocked to find it. I felt weak as I tried and got up from my chair, and entered the washroom. I let my pant come down to my knees and slid my fingers inside my panty to touch my aroused pussy. I wished I could think about my lover Tina but instead the dark, ugly face of Jyoti was in my vision whenever I closed my eyes. I moaned, I sighed as my fingers rubbed my sodden cunt and soon I came with the name of Jyoti on my mouth. After about five minutes I regained my composure and put on my pants again.

I couldn't keep the incident out of my mind for the rest of the night even after I went home and met mom and Tina. I couldn't focus on anything at all as glimpses of my encounters with both Alka madam and Jyoti came as flashes before my eyes. Tomorrow I need to meet Jyoti in the basement and what should have been an easy task of directly refusing her desire was becoming difficult for me with every passing moment. I could easily report her to the authorities since Alka madam would surely not let the encounter between us go public and she would definitely fire Jyoti. But my mind was telling me not to do so, why was it asking me to give Jyoti a chance. Every passing moment I could feel her smell in the air I breathed, the sweaty stinky odor of day long working body, unwashed hair and everything, and the effect she had on me. I couldn't eat properly that night and was asleep before I could even sense my sleep coming.

Next day as I woke up and got ready, thoughts of meeting Jyoti at the basement after work occurred in my mind again and again. So I decided to tell Tina and mom that I had a meeting that day and would be late. I was a little surprised that Tina, who generally used to wake up quite early, was still sleeping very late that day. Mom greeted me good morning and said, "Payal beti, you are awake, you must have office today. I have just two hours of conference today and then I shall be back home. I hope there will be a spare key for me?"

"Yes mom sure. Let me wake up Tina and tell her to give you the key." I replied.

-"Thank you beti. I shall have my bath now. Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho, aur chabi kho jaye."

Mom sang another Hindi song in her lovely voice. I was finally ready for the office and woke Tina up at around 8-30 AM. As she got up from her deep slumber I asked her, "Hey Tina babe, don't you have classes today? Why are you sleeping for such a long time?"

"Err baby, I don't have important classes today, I think I shall stay at home and write my notes instead." She replied.

-"It's absolutely fine sweetheart, mom has just two hours of conference today, after that she will be home as well. You remaining at home shall give her company. I, on the other hand, would be late since our general manager will be visiting today."

-"Don't worry about us baby, you carry on with your job obligations. We shall be fine."

-"Okay babe, now get up and have your breakfast. Mom is having her bath and after that she will leave as well. I must rush now as I am getting late. Bye sweetheart, love you."

I was feeling guilty before Tina, she was my lover yet I had had sex behind her back with Alka madam. I knew she always wanted to have raw kind of sex which I always declined on the pretext of hygiene, but I myself had put my tongue in Alka madam's pussy yesterday. And today too I was about to meet the mature sweeper maid Jyoti in the basement and God only knew what was in store for me there. I couldn't kiss Tina like everyday, just threw her a flying kiss with a fake smile on my face and left home.

Needless to say there was no meeting and no general manager was coming that day. Jyoti as usual had turned up to work before everybody, cleaning the rooms and all, and as I arrived at the office she was leaving right then. She gestured to me with something by which I could understand that she had asked me to wait a bit before entering the office. I let the other staff go ahead and purposely stayed behind. I could see her walking into the elevator and I too entered it, having checked carefully that nobody had seen us. We were on the ninth floor and the elevator was going down to the ground. Luckily the offices at the next five floors were all closed that day which was an off day for them. As the lift door closed with just Jyoti and me inside she with her dusty and sweaty arms hugged me and kissed my lips. Her body odor was very strong and some of her sweat had come upon my clothes and face. She was not leaving me and was slurpily kissing my lips as the elevator was going down. She used one of her hands to grope my boobs as well. Struggling for some time I finally broke the kiss and said, "Jyoti please no." My voice was pleading.

"Don't worry darling, nobody can see us here." She said with a smile, showing her tobacco stained teeth.

-"This isn't right Jyoti, I have a girlfriend."

-"Yes of course but didn't you have your girlfriend when you hooked up with Alka madam?"

I was silent, I couldn't think of any reply that I could give to the mature sweeper maid. She continued, "I already told you Payal, I am not like Alka madam who would take advantage of someone. I love you a lot and I want you to be with me of your own accord. I don't want you to leave your girlfriend for me, but I always want to be your lover, even if I am always the secondary one. Meet me in the basement after everybody has left and tell me your decision. I know I am a poor maid who sweeps offices, I am not at all physically attractive by any means, I am 45+ in age but I just want to be truly loved for what I am. I want to be loved by a beautiful young woman like you unconditionally. I may be asking for something very big, but I am hopefully counting on it."

The elevator was at the ground floor and the door opened, Jyoti readily went out of it and marched with quick steps towards the main gate. I walked out slowly as I had nowhere to go and needed to return to the office instead. I just strolled outside for a few minutes, thinking about Jyoti all the time and waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor. The elevator once again returned to the ground floor after some time and I went up to my office.

Hours passed by as if they were days, I couldn't manage any work properly without help that day. Flashes of Jyoti's as well as Tina's face occurred before my eyes almost every time I blinked or closed my eyes for a while. Alka madam was out of town that day and so most of the staff had left after lunch. I waited for everyone to leave as well, making up an excuse to stay back for some pending work. As soon as the clock had struck 5 in the evening I closed the office door and went into the elevator and reached the ground floor. The security guard on the bottom floor wasn't there in his place, showing that almost all the staff in the office building had left and so he had gone away relaxing somewhere.

I entered the basement, a relatively dark room which was messy and smelly with some dust on the floor and all the junks from the offices- broken cupboards, old computers, keyboards etc kept in there. I closed the door behind me and bolted it from inside, resulting in the odor of the place to enhance. I knew Jyoti was already there as while entering the basement I had seen a glimpse of her standing beside a discarded and broken almirah. A dim CFL light lit up, Jyoti had switched it on and she came towards me, in her as usual attire of saree. She was sweating heavily now since the basement was a relatively warmer place due to lack of air conditioning, and I could smell the stinky odor of her dark sweaty body surpassing the musty odor of the room.

"Thank you for coming, Payal. It means a lot to me." She said in her husky voice, coming absolutely close to me.

"Jyoti, I want to say that, err." I was fumbling on my words.

She hugged me and took me in her deep embrace. "Don't say anything Payal, let me feel and enjoy your presence for a bit." She murmured.

Her hands roamed on my back as she hugged me tightly, boobs crushing against boobs and breaths growing rapid with time. After feeling me for some time Jyoti let go of me, only to start kissing my lips, slobbering and sucking like the inexperienced kisser she was. She was coating me with her tobacco smelling saliva with every passing moment and I struggling hard finally was unable to free myself. I looked into her eyes and said, "Jyoti please, let me say something."

"What do you have to say? You don't want to make love with me or what? Well even if you say so I won't believe you, since if you didn't want me at all, you would have reported me by now or you would never been here anyway." Jyoti said restlessly.

I while wiping away the saliva trace from my mouth said, "I never said I didn't want you Jyoti. I am here because I realized that you too deserve to be loved. I am here only because of that. I just want to tell you that please don't force your kiss upon me. Let me take the initial step Jyoti, let us make this love making session a memorable one for you."

Jyoti was very happy to hear my words and hugged me again. "Thank you so much Payal. Make love to me as I am very much starved of love dear. I wanted you since day one but never had the courage to approach you. Come on baby."

Tina's face flashed once before my eyes but i ignored it and placed the palms of my hands on the sweaty cheeks of the nature sweeper maid to draw her face closer to me. Even in the low light of the CFL the pimples and scar mark on her dark face was clearly visible to me. I kissed her forehead, then her eyes and nose. Gentle touches of my lips followed on her face, cheeks to ears to chin and again back to the cheeks. She was sweating a lot and my mouth was traveling on the wet sweat of her face. Jyoti sighed as I put my lips on her lips and started to press slowly but surely. I let my tongue out to lick her dark and rough lips, and automatically Jyoti opened her mouth with a moan.

I paused for a moment but then slid my tongue into Jyoti's mouth, tasting her saliva that was mixed with tobacco odor. Currently there was no leftover tobacco in her mouth, yet the odor existed. As I slithered my tongue further it met with Jyoti's tongue and the two wet digits danced against each other. With my eyes closed I could still imagine my tongue playing with her tobacco stained teeth and her improperly maintained oral hygiene state. But this time there was no withdrawal or repulsion from my other wise hygiene conscious side. "Mmmm, uuummm, ooohhh." The moans were audible to both our ears as we kissed each other continuously.

"Let us take off our clothes." Jyoti whispered as we broke the almost three minute long kiss. I nodded and started to strip my work clothes and kept them on the top of the bag that I carried with me so that they didn't get dusty on the floor. Soon as I was stark naked before the very eyes of the 45 year old sweeper maid who by now had also taken off her saree, blouse and petticoat and laid them on the floor. She had a very dark skin that was generating a stinky sweaty odor. She had hair on her body and that was understandable since she must have never used hair removal or wax. Her boobs were quite big but were a bit on the sagging side. "Lie down on my clothes so that your skin doesn't get dusty." She uttered.

I lay down on her saree and Jyoti mounted my body. "You are beautiful Payal, I cannot believe my luck that such a beautiful woman is making love with me." Jyoti remarked as she placed her body on my top, boobs on boobs and lips on lips. I put my hands around her back and my hands roamed on her naked, sweaty skin as she kissed my lips, cheeks and neck madly. The musty smell of the basement coupled with Jyoti's stinking body odor was making me intoxicated and I was moaning as Jyoti kissed all over my face and neck and shoulders. She came a little downwards and sucked at my boobs one by one, occasionally biting my nipples lightly. "Oooh, aaag, mmmm, Jyoti baby.." The moans escaped my lips as I felt the sweeper maid sucking my body.

The more the sweat and dirt got rubbed from her body to mine, the more I felt horny. I really wished I could have done this earlier with Tina as she wished. The rawness of sex had its own pleasure which I understood clearly now. "Jyoti my baby, will you do something for me?" I called her as she was busy kissing my navel.

12