Prerna Inspires: Payal's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, for sure my love. What do you want?" She said, without stopping her kisses on my belly.

-"I want you to place your armpit on my mouth and let me sniff and lick it."

-"What? Are you sure?"

-"I was never so sure in my entire life baby. Please do it."

Jyoti smiled and coming upwards lifted her right arm up and placed her right armpit on my mouth. I could sense the smell even from a distance and when the dense, hairy and sticky pit touched my mouth and nose the odor almost had me blacked out. But at the same time I had a mini orgasm just by the touch of the sweeper maid's armpit. I sniffed with audible sounds from my nostrils, thereby filling my oxygen supply with the stench of the sweat of the armpit. Jyoti was moaning as she felt me sniffing her armpit first and then gradually my tongue licking her hairy pit. All the consciousness of hygiene and all had left my mind for good as I licked the hairy pit of the sweeper maid, tasting her salty and tangy sweat.

Jyoti while moaning continuously changed her hand after some time allowing me to sniff and lick her left armpit as well. I was sucking at the hairy patch as well, tasting the sweat of the armpit, squeezing the sticky liquid in my mouth. The taste, the rawness and the odor of the armpit was all over me now as I kept licking both her armpits, interchanging between the two at regular intervals of time. Jyoti while trying to catch her breath murmured, "Oh Payal, my baby, you love me so much. Darling, remember we don't have much time now as we have to leave the office before the security guard comes and locks the basement as well as the main gate. We need to have our orgasm before that, isn't it Payal?"

I could have gone on licking her armpits for hours but I also understood what she said was correct. "You're right Jyoti, come over and sit on my face. I want to lick your pussy to your orgasm."

"Sit on face, did you say? Okay as you say." She remarked.

She got up and while adjusting herself on my top sat down on my face suddenly and with force making me squeal due to the impact. She had placed her dark and sweaty butt directly on my mouth and nose and made me unable to breathe. I tried to tell her to get off my face and that she needed to place her pussy on my mouth instead, but she had sat so firmly I was unable to say anything. "I did as you said Payal baby, now lick me please." I heard her say.

I with some struggle pushed her off my mouth and said, "Not this way darling, you had me fully smothered."

-"Didn't you tell me to sit on your face baby?"

-"Yes I did, but place your pussy on my mouth and let me lick you."

-"Alright as you say."

This time with my guidance the sweeper maid placed her hairy pussy on my mouth as she sat on my face with her knees folded on the floor on either side of my face. As I licked her hairy pussy I found it very sticky due to her sweat and juicy discharge of her cunt. Jyoti moaned as I licked her hairy pussy, my tongue penetrating the hairy jungle there and slithering into the pink interior of her cunt. She was cupping her own boobs and moaning in pleasure while the palms of my hands were holding her sweaty, slippery butt as my tongue moved in her smelly, juicy pussy. The mixed odor of her pussy, her body, the saree on which I laid and the basement was making me dizzy now but I was licking her pussy without a second's pause.

The continuous touches of my tongue was making Jyoti's pussy discharge juices at a stretch and I was tasting the sticky fluids in my mouth. My hands were moving up and down on the slick, slippery and sweaty ass of the sweeper maid and I was licking as fast as I could. Still Jyoti wasn't showing any signs of her orgasm although her pussy was continuously discharging juices. She had her pussy fully pressed on my mouth now and was moaning very loud, yet she was not getting to her orgasm. I decided that the position needed to be changed.

I stopped licking and Jyoti at once in her horny voice expressed her disappointment, "Aah Payal, don't stop keep licking me please."

" Of course I shall keep licking you darling, but I just need to change the position. Get on all fours, that is, support yourself on your elbows and knees on the floor, I shall lick you from behind." I assured her.

She quickly got into the position as told by me, she was very horny and really needed to come. I placed myself behind her and as I pushed my tongue in her wet pussy from behind my nose found it's way into her ass crack. I once again had a mini orgasm as I smelt the pungent odor of her ass. I regained my composure and started to lick her pussy strongly. I pushed my tongue in and out of the hairy pussy while my nose teased her asshole. Jyoti moaned, "Oh my baby, you really know how to please a woman. Oh God it feels so good. Make me come baby, keep licking me."

I speeded up my licking with continuous thrusts of my tongue in the hairy pussy of the sweeper maid, my nose pushing against her asshole at the same time. My mouth was full with her bodily fluids and my nostrils were filled up with the odor of her body as well as the basement. The ass smell was making me intoxicated with time as if it had a drug effect on me, my brain had stopped working now and I couldn't feel anything but Jyoti's pussy taste and ass smell. Even my own horniness had subsided by now, I couldn't feel my body, I couldn't hear Jyoti's continuous moans, I just had two senses working, the taste of Jyoti's pussy on my tongue and the odor of her asshole in my nose. I held onto the sides of Jyoti's hips and kept licking her pussy until at one point the sweeper maid started to shiver and squirted a lot of cum into my mouth as she finally came with a very loud moan. We were lucky that the basement was sound proof otherwise anybody could have heard her shrilling cry.

As Jyoti tried to catch her breaths I just couldn't take it anymore and fell down on the floor, completely exhausted. I didn't even realize that I had already met my own orgasm even without touching myself. The effect of all those things which I swore never to do in my sexual life were done by me today and the combination of the odor and taste of Jyoti's body fluids had induced my own orgasm. Jyoti turned towards me and saw me lying on the ground exhausted. She at once came over and said, "Hey my baby Payal, what happened? Are you alright darling?"

I found it quite difficult to speak but managed to say, "Yes baby, it's quite late now. Please help me wear my clothes, we should leave this place before they lock it down."

-"Don't you need to come as well baby?"

-"I already have come, my baby, don't worry."

-"Really, I didn't even realize it. Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful orgasm. I can't stay away from you now Payal, although we depart now, we make love everyday from now on. Promise me, you won't leave me. I shall always be your lover."

The words came out of my mouth automatically without any thoughts, "I promise Jyoti, I won't leave you ever."

Jyoti with a wide smile on her face helped me up and kissed me. I put on my clothes with her help and then Jyoti too dressed up. One by one we came out of the basement carefully but the security guard wasn't there. As we stepped out of the main gate I realized that it was already 7 PM. As we hastily moved away from the place Jyoti stopped me near a dark alley. I tried to ask her the reason for stopping but Jyoti had already pushed me onto an electric post and kissed my lips. We kissed each other with slurping sounds for two minutes, with saliva flowing from each other's mouths freely. As Jyoti finally broke the kiss I said, "Hey baby, just now we had come together in the basement and you want it again?"

Jyoti laughed and said, "You are so beautiful and sexy, you turn me on."

-"Really? But babe control yourself now, we need to go home. Tomorrow we shall think of something again. Today we had a lucky free day, but tomorrow Alka madam will return."

On the mention of Alka, Jyoti's expressions changed and she said, "Promise me Payal, you will never lick Alka madam's pussy again. You are only mine now."

I said, "Never will I do it again Jyoti, don't worry."

She smiled and we kissed each other for another two minutes. Finally when she left for her slum and I boarded the city bus back to my stop, I thought to myself that if I had promised Jyoti to be with her, what would happen to my relationship with Tina? Questions arose for which I had no answers, for now.

12