Present for ya

Story Info
Tiff tells Marcus about an encounter at the market.
3.4k words
4.36
1.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus kicked off his boots, left them laying right in the doorway like usual, and tossed his keys into the bowl on the counter. He grabbed a beer from the fridge, which he opened and sipped as he moved from the kitchen across what Tiff called the magic line that made it the living room. With the flooring uniform across the apartment and only two rugs in the space it was difficult to tell visually, but he could feel it. "I'm living now," he muttered to himself, toasting Tiff, wherever she was. It was Friday, her day off, and she wasn't often out when he got home from work. He wasn't worried, he just missed her.

Beginning to worry a little as six o'clock approached, he decided to cook partly because he was hungry, but mostly for the thing to do. He decided on pasta and was just finishing up a bowl when Tiff opened the door, came in with an unusual urgency, tripped on his boots, and stumbled forward letting the door fall shut behind her.

"Hey Babe," Marcus said. "Want some pasta?"

"Not right now," Tiff said, seeming slightly out of breath.

"Is everything okay? Where were you?"

"Uh..." Tiff came to him, standing close and a little taller than he was sitting at the counter but not much. "I have to tell you something."

"Okay, what?"

"Uh..." She took a deep breath, but bit her lip, shaking her head as she exhaled through her nose. She sat on the next stool. "You know that thing we always talk about?"

"We talk about lots of things. Getting a dog?" He turned to her grinning. "Did you get a dog?"

"No, Marcus, I did not get a dog. This place is too small, and there's no yard. If you want to move into a house..."

"Tiff, the market's fucked, we're lucky we got into this place when we did."

"I know, so why the fuck would I get a dog?"

Marcus sighed. "Okay, so what thing?"

"The thing we always talk about." Tiff looked at him for a moment, expectant, but he could only shrug. "In bed."

Marcus narrowed his eyes and his lips as he considered her. Her big brown eyes made it clear that he should know exactly what she was talking about, but not what that was. "In bed? We talk about a lot of stuff there, too. Do you mean...?"

Tiff gestured impatiently when he trailed off, her curls bouncing. "Maybe, just say it."

"Why don't you just say it?" Marcus said. "You're the one who knows what you're talking about."

Tiff sighed. "You know that thing we always talk about, like how it would be super fun to fuck somebody and collect a load of cum or whatever. Just, I mean, it was only dirty talk, right? If I actually did something like that..." She looked at him again, her full lips trembling and her chin tight. "You sounded like you really wanted it, and when this... opportunity presented itself..."

Marcus swallowed slowly, unsure what to think. He gave her a moment, scooping another bowl of pasta and passing it to her. "Go on."

Tiff took a few bites, appearing to be struggling with her composure, but she did it all the time as a joke. "It was just that, in the... heat of the moment, I told myself that you'd be okay with it. Because of all those times you said you'd be okay with it. But... It was stupid, that was just talk, and I..."

"Are you being serious?" Marcus asked. "Are you trying to suggest you fucked someone else?"

Tiff nodded, her lips trembling. "That's exactly what I'm doing."

"Who?"

"You don't know him. I barely know him. Are you okay with it?"

"I don't know."

"Because you really loved hearing about me going to find a guy, and I remember you specifically saying that you would be happy if I came home with a load..."

"I know," he said, his voice going a little sharp and it made Tiff widen her eyes and pull her lips in. Marcus took a deep breath as he reached for Tiff's hand. "I don't really know how I feel about it yet. Maybe you should tell me what happened."

"This is really good sauce," she said, taking a moment to stuff her face.

"It was in the freezer. Are you...? Tell me the truth, Tiff. Is this one of your little stories?"

Tiff swallowed a mouthful with some effort, shaking her head. "What kind of stupid, reality-shattering question is that?" she scoffed. "We talk about it all the time, and now you're saying you don't want me to tell you? I only did it because you said you wouldn't be mad if I just told you about it after. You said you would like it."

"Okay," Marcus said. "I'm not mad. Just tell me what happened."

"Okay. Can we go to the living room?"

"Sure," Marcus said. He took their bowls to the sink and dropped the lid on the pot, then joined Tiff at the magic line. She took his hand without looking over as they stepped into the other room. Marcus tried not to predict where this was going. He loved Tiff's weirdness, but sometimes it felt like they were on different wavelengths. It was more fun to sit back and enjoy the ride than overthink it. Whatever had happened, she looked very anxious as she sat next to him on the sofa. "So?"

"So," she agreed.

"So how was your day? Eventful?"

Tiff nodded.

"What did you do?"

Tiff took a deep breath. "I met someone."

"Okay," Marcus said after a moment. Another passed. "Go on."

"It was a man."

"Okay. Tiff, I know you can be a lot more descriptive than this."

"Did you mean it? All those times you said it would be okay if took a load of cum in my pussy to bring home?"

"Are you saying you did that?"

"No, I'm asking a simple yes or no question, apropos of nothing at all."

Marcus considered his response, as she continued to stare. In the moment he said that stuff, he meant it. He wanted the free spirit to be free and was grateful that she chose to be with him. Of course it also worried him that she might also want to be with someone else. He finally shrugged. "I don't know. I won't know until you tell me what happened."

Tiff bit her lip as she stood facing him. She pulled her skirt up and hooked her other thumb into her deep maroon panties, pulling them down away from her crotch, revealing her neatly trimmed bush and a puddle of translucent white goo on the double thick fabric.

Marcus put his hand over his dick when it throbbed. He put his other hand on her thigh, leaning toward her and breathing in deep through his nose for a whiff. She let the soft fabric snap back and her skirt fall down, and finally he looked back to her face.

"You meant it?" she asked.

"I think so." Marcus offered his hand and pulled her into his lap. "Tell me what happened."

Tiff wiggled her butt against him, the friction making him grow and harden already as she settled in. "I went to the fruit mall for lunch with Nessa, and we were just hanging out in her stall for a bit afterward, and this guy came by, and I mean, he was cute. Nessa was flirting with him, but he kept looking at me."

"What did he look like?"

Tiff took her phone out of her pocket and showed him the picture of a man smiling for the camera. He had a nice smile, open, with even teeth and a bit of a wink to his dark eye. He was at the market, the corner of Nessa's sign was visible, along with the candy booth across the way, but it was taken from across the large space. Marcus tapped the screen, bringing it to the contact information for the guy, named Josh.

"Josh," Marcus said.

"Yup."

"Okay, so Nessa was flirting, Josh was looking at you, and then what happened?"

"Nothing really happened right then, he bought his fritter and moved along, but then I saw him again, at the bookstore across the mall."

"That's where this picture was taken."

"Yeah. I was looking at old books, and he came up to me, and stood, like, super close to me, but looking at the shelf like he didn't even notice me there. When I was like, 'who is this fucking guy standing so close to me,'" she twisted in his lap to illustrate her side-eye. "He goes, 'Oh, it's you', like he didn't fucking know who he was standing next to, he just really needed this one book directly above my head."

"Right."

"He could see right away I wasn't buying it, so he stepped back and said this stupid thing about how I get so into laughing and how beautiful it is..."

"That isn't stupid," Marcus said.

"...and he just wanted to talk to me, and see if he could make me laugh. So I was like, sure, and he told this lame joke about a fire engine, but it was so lame I laughed anyway. I mean, I was kind of embarrassed for him, but there was this way he was looking me. This... transparency, I guess. I was just his type or something, because he was so obviously into me, I knew I could, if I wanted..."

Marcus nodded, knowing she would notice a lot more looks like that if she ever looked around. She never wanted to acknowledge how beautiful she was.

"...and that's when I started thinking about you," Tiff said, stroking the fabric of the shirt over his chest. "I come up with these weird scenarios, and you're always like, 'go for it', and I always say, maybe if the right opportunity comes up...

"So here's this perfect opportunity, staring me right in the face, so I took his picture, and got his number, and I was just going to show you, like, look, opportunity. And then he was like, 'have you had lunch?' I already had lunch, what about a coffee, okay why not, and there's this place outside the fruit mall, at one of those outdoor booths, by that big fire temple thing."

Marcus nodded, knowing the hearth at the farmer's market she was talking about. He sat back to imagine her there with her hands around a paper cup of mocha, across from this handsome stranger. "So what happened?"

"I got a mocha and we sat down," Tiff said, leaning back against him. "He talked a lot, but I wasn't listening much. It was kind of boring, and I was thinking about you. Thinking about now. So I smiled and nodded. I laughed, sometimes I laughed harder than I normally would."

"Mm," Marcus agreed, fingers brushing over her breasts then cupping one. The heavy mound was the perfect round handful for him, and she smiled in response to his amorous touch. "I bet he liked that."

"Mm," Tiff said, pressing her perfect round ass against his erection. "He said something about how he didn't believe in, like, monogamy. Well, for himself, because I had some points about differing opinions and cultural stability, and he conceded to personal choice. Then I was like, 'I sometimes think the same, though. About new experiences being important all through life, and it all goes by too quickly just sitting around thinking about exciting stuff, and talking about it, but never doing anything.'

"'What do you want to do?' he says, leaning closer.

"I guess I got flustered. The whole history of our conversations rushed over me, and I couldn't really explain it all, so I leaned forward, too."

"Yeah?" Marcus said, his other hand coming up to her other breast beneath her shirt.

"Our lips met," Tiff said, leaning to one side so he could see the way her plump mouth pursed and darkened with the flushing of her cheeks. He bent to kiss her softly and the corners of her perfect mouth turned up. "After that, things escalated quickly."

"Mm," Marcus said, approving. "Tell me."

Tiff reached between her thighs and slid her hand up, to his erect member where it pressed against her soft, wet separation, her purple panties sopping and frothy with white cream. He took her thigh gently and lifted her leg outward. She cried out, writhing as he teased her with his rigid cock.

"Tell me what happened next? Did you tease him like this?"

"He wasn't too interested in what I had to say, and at that point, I thought, what the fuck. Go for it, right?"

"Right."

"So Josh I guess decides the same thing. He's not big like you, but he was strong, and he wanted me. My hyena laugh was another trophy on his safari tour of sexual conquest. He was ready to make me his prey right there, but all the Mennonites would likely disapprove, so he took me a block and a half to fucking nowhere. It's just trees all of a sudden, and a river, and a bench."

Marcus nodded, this was also a real place by the market, and he closed his eyes to picture her there. "I know the spot."

"You ever fucked there?"

"No, have you?"

"I was getting to that. My new friend Josh liked to squeeze and suck my big titties." Tiff moaned when Marcus squeezed one again, then the other, cupping her perfect breast beneath the bra and pulling it up. He stopped to strip her support local growers t-shirt off. "I was wearing a blouse earlier, and he had no respect for fabric, he just ripped it open to get at these titties."

Marcus lifted her up and off, then followed, turning her to lay face up on the couch, and knelt before her to pull both bra cups down and latch on tight to her nipple with his lips. He bit a little when she grasped his hair and his ear, and his dick throbbed when she moaned. He loved that moan. "Josh has fucking fantastic taste in titties," Marcus said. "I hope he made you feel good."

"Not as good as you," Tiff moaned, arching her back. "But he still got me so wet. He laid me on that bench like this so he could suckle my nipples and pet my pussy, just really soft... yes, like that... as he moved between my legs."

Marcus reached into her panties, and pulled them down from the seat, peeling them from her butt and sliding over her shapely calves. He took the moist fabric to his nose and breathed deep the musky scent his horny girlfriend left in them, along with another smell, inviting him to sample the taste. He couldn't help himself, licking the crotch of her soiled panties.

"You like that?" Tiff asked.

"Yup," Marcus said, grinning as he leaned down to her. When they kissed, he could sense her hunger in the sucking on his lip, the tighter hold she took on his hair. "Tell me what happened next Tiff. Did he pull your panties off, or just to the side?"

"To the side. There wasn't much romance, just pure passion for seizing the moment before someone came by with a dog or worse. He pulled my panties to the side and stuffed it in. He was so hard for me, I could feel him throbbing inside."

Marcus put two fingers into her cooch, and she was sloppy indeed. Smiling at the soft gurgling slurps of penetrating her wetness, he bent to lick and suck her button as he penetrated her with his fingers, tasting and smelling the sweet, sticky juices of her previous encounter. "He left you wet and ready for another round."

"Yeah," Tiff said, her voice a high moan. "He took me hard and fast on that bench, pounding me with this intensity, and it got me so fucking hot to be desired, but he wanted me too much. He barely lasted a minute. He spent longer laying on top of me panting as his spunk oozed into me than he did fucking."

Marcus chuckled, withdrawing his wet fingers. He tasted them, smiling back at Tiff as she made clear how much she liked to watch that. He kissed her and she sucked her sweet flavor from his tongue.

"It made me want you more, Marcus. I want you so fucking bad.".

Marcus throbbed all over at her words. He couldn't deny her and didn't want to. He held her tight as he thrust in, upward, by turning his hips. Tiff moaned and her moan made him harden inside, made him throb.

"Yes! Harder!"

Marcus raised himself gripping the back of the couch for the angle to pound her harder, downward. Everything she did excited him more, especially the gripping and twisting she did to her right nipple. He bent to bite the left, surprising her into a scream, and sucked it until she relaxed again, rolling her hips in hot, wet contact. He pushed harder as he rose higher, lifting her hips with him and thrusting faster. "I love how fucking wet your pussy is, babe. It's so good, thank you for telling me that, it got me so fucking horny for you."

"Take my pussy back," Tiff panted. "The best man wins, and washes the loser away in a flood."

Marcus moaned, and she moaned back, gripping his hair again, shuddering around him, clenching on his manhood in a way that begged his release. He thrust deep as he fell close to her again, holding her up by her butt. He was so deep, and it was so good, and he wanted it to last forever. The sensation stopped any other thought, paralyzing all but pleasure. His hips bucked a moment that seemed frozen in time and was over all too soon, fading as the last spurts of cum rushed into the woman he loved. He dismounted awkwardly to his knees and then fell to sitting on the floor.

"You okay?" Tiff asked.

"Uh huh," Marcus said. He chuckled at the hungry look on her face, her plain desire. "You want me to clean it all up, his cum and my cum?"

"You don't want to?"

Marcus smiled as he leaned forward, lifting her leg out. The frothy goo from her underpants mixed with the pearly white drip that Marcus coaxed out with two fingers, just playing gently, and he knew he was on the right track when she began to huff her approval, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..."

Marcus kissed her as he dipped his fingers into the well for more of what he'd left there. She squirmed when he rubbed her clit, and raised her hips eagerly when he tasted his fingers first, then where they had been. Her clit was throbbing as he licked and sucked it, fluids coated his chin as he tasted her as deep as she wanted. She bucked against his face, shrieking approval, and he let her twist out of his arms and back onto the sofa. She raised her feet so he could sit down and put them down on his lap once he had.

"So?" she said.

"So?"

"What do you think? Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? I think you're fucking adorable."

"So you don't believe me."

"Well..."

"I may as well tell you, then; Josh is another one of those shape-shifting aliens that keep coming around here and having sex with me."

Marcus laughed. "I thought it might be something like that. They can change their chemistry, so it explains why Josh's cum smells like he keeps a vanilla bean in his dick hole."

Tiff giggled, but shook her head as she recovered. "So you didn't believe any of it?"

"I believe it was a hot story."

Tiff sighed as she picked up her panties and stretched them wide to look at the creamy white smear left in the crotch. "I believe I strained the rice out of that stupid pudding for nothing."

"Not nothing, that's what gave your panties the nutty quality..." Marcus licked his lips, "and a hint of cinnamon. I think the color was better than vanilla would have been, too."

Tiff laughed, stretching to pull him close to plant a wet kiss on his cheek before grinning at him. "Thanks for playing along, baby. That's why you're the best."

"Any time," Marcus said. "Just keep that weirdness coming."