Nude in the Bundu

Story Info
Frans surprised two lesbians in the bundu.
24.7k words
4.8
23.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz discovered that 'Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans'.

TAGS: Cheating; Creampie; Cunnilingus; Fellatio; First time; Group sex; Lesbian sex; Masturbation; Public nudity

Erotic couplings

I would like to thank kenjisato for making this story much more readable and enjoyable than what I could have mastered on my own. I am sure that the effort was much larger than what he volunteered for. All errors that remain are entirely my fault.

All characters involved in sexual activities, whether actual, fantasy or implied, are 18 or older.

Local words:

Bundu is a word used in South Africa and Zimbabwe to describe a faraway wilderness. The combination 'bundu bashing' is used when it is required to forcefully work your way through rough and difficult terrain/vegetation.

eGoli is the Zulu word for Johannesburg, meaning 'City of gold'.

Location background:

The Magoebaskloof (Mokgoba's valley) is a forest reserve in South Africa's northern parts (near Tzaneen for followers of the 'Spring Break' series). It is part of a beautiful, mountainous, indigenous, sub-tropical-evergreen forest. A number of hiking (backpacking) trails are laid out in the reserve, with two-day, three-day and four-day options.

Mokgoba, after which the area is named, was the King of a small indigenous tribe (the Tlou tribe) that rebelled against the government of President Paul Kruger in 1894.

Most of the action takes place in along the circular three-day Dokolewa hiking trail, which meanders mainly through the forest, with occasional savanna (grassland) sections and some cuts through pine plantations or along gravel roads that are mainly used by logging trucks. The 35km (21.75 mi) trail is divided into three sections (8.4 / 15.0 / 11.7km or 5.2 / 9.3 / 7.3mi) with overnight huts that can accommodate twenty-four hikers each at a time. Electricity is only available at the overnight hut at the start of the trail. The trail crosses numerous mountain streams that abound with refreshing mountain pools, rapids and waterfalls.

Historical background:

This story plays off in South Africa in July 1993. South Africa was still white-ruled (ANC majority rule only started in 1994) with a conservative-religious government. Rules regarding the censoring of the media and publications started to be more relaxed after decades of severe censorship. The only adult magazine reasonably available at the time was 'SCOPE', where printed black stars obscured the view of nipples and vulva (even unshaved). The magazine was launched in the 1960s and the final issue was published in June 1996.

A frequent advertiser in the magazine was 'Beau Brummel', who operated a resort for naturists named, 'Beau Valley'. Beau bought the 400 Ha farm from his proceeds as a pop singer (Beau the Untamed) and operated the resort from 1981 until 1994. The resort brought lots of business to the local (conservative) town of Warmbaths (the town's name is derived from the numerous hot springs in the area -- about 250 km south of Magoebaskloof) to the extent that the community applied pressure on the school's principal to re-admit Beau's two children when they were expelled from the school (due to their father's unacceptable social tendencies). The principal eventually resigned.

With competition entering the market and his monopoly on the 'naturist' market dwindling, Beau would (naturally) promote the resort whenever there was an opportunity to do so.

Cell phone coverage in South Africa only started in 1994.

Graskop: Monday 12 July

Liz watched through her admin office's window into the workshop, where Jacob picked some heavy equipment up onto a workbench. She couldn't miss how his muscles bulged due to the effort. A flutter went through her, as she recalled the last time they had sex and how wonderful the powerful grip of his hands felt. At the time, she still considered herself lucky to be in a serious relationship with Jacob as he was the most handsome young man in the company. Several of her female colleagues had expressed their interest in a relationship with Jacob in the past. Then she felt the sinking feeling that her recollection could well be the final coupling of them, and the final good memory for her to cling onto.

The telephone conversation she just had with 'Cyndi', the receptionist at 'City of Gold Guest House' and who referred to Jacob as the 'hot, sexy guy from Graskop', convinced her that she did the right thing to call off their relationship. Jacob handed Cyndi's business card to her when he heard that he should report Wednesday morning at the 'Egoli Industrial Training Center' to renew his forklift competency certificate.

Jacob was an accomplished mechanic, who started working the logging company, where Liz was working, about a year ago. He was three years her senior and they soon started to date and it wasn't long before their relationship turned sexual. She just loved the firm grip of his strong hands, which was the result of handling heavy equipment, on her body when they had sex.

They were devoted to each other, or so Liz thought. But rumors of Jacob's infidelity surfaced, after Jacob attended a two-week training course in Johannesburg on the maintenance of new logging machinery the company invested in some three months earlier.

Jacob turned around and disappeared into the workshop, and with it, her thoughts of Jacob started to fade and she started to think about her plans for the rest of the week, which would hopefully culminate in a new sexual encounter.

Liz was a five-foot-three, twenty-three-year-old brunette with a 36-23-39 figure. She grew up on a farm just outside Graskop (population about 4,000) but went to school in nearby Sabie (population about 10,000) which was only thirty kilometers (20 miles) away. She had her first sexual encounter at the end of her matric year (similar to senior year/Grade 12) seven months shortly after she turned eighteen, whereafter she remained celibate. That is, until she started dating Jacob about a year ago.

After school, she got a job at a local logging company where she discovered with shock, that the moral values of the loggers and the men working in the workshop, who were not as conservative as the sub-community where she grew up. Centerfolds of mostly the 'Scope' magazine were displayed on the walls next to several workbenches, and there were even a few 'Playboy' centerfolds without stars over the model's nipples and vulva. She once ventured into the men's locker room where she found a similar display of centerfolds.

Liz smiled when she recalled that she found a discarded Scope magazine in the workshop a few months into her employ and secretly took it home. Her curiosity got the better of her and, with the order form in the magazine, she bought herself a dildo. Not too big, but something larger than her finger. During her time of celibacy, she often fantasized about sex with another woman, but discarded the idea that it would materialize, mainly because she was living in the small, seemingly-conservative community.

It brought her thoughts back to her latest purchase from a Scope advertiser, the notification to collect the package arrived that same morning and she planned to collect it during her lunch break. She was a bit stressed, she needed the contents for her special plans later in the week and she feared that she was running out of time. And the person on whom she intended to try out the contents of the package, was sharing the admin office with her -- Marlene!

At nineteen, Marlene was four years younger than Liz. She was a single child and home-schooled in Sabie by her parents. Her parents loved the outdoors and preferred to be on their own, which resulted in Marlene growing up in isolation without boyfriends or other friends. She was very impressionable and immediately befriended Liz when she started to work at the logging company where they shared the same admin office. She looked to Liz as an elder sister and enjoyed the expanding horizons of their discussions. Their chats were purely platonic at first, but as time went by, their discussions started to include intimate, and even erotic, undertones.

Marlene started to fantasize about having a boyfriend, especially when Liz started to spice their conversations up with references to the sex she had with Jacob during their chats. But after Liz broke up with Jacob, their chats took a lesbian turn.

When Liz's parents told her two months ago that they would be going on a hiking trip in Magoebaskloof, and that they want her to house-sit, she immediately saw the opportunity to invite Marlene to stay with her, and to try to play out her suppressed fantasies. It was easy for Liz to get Marlene excited about the prospects and she hadn't had to wait long before she claimed another discarded Scope magazine in the workshop so she could order a selection of new toys, toys for two women. 'Toys with big...'

Movement at Jacob's workstation interrupted her thoughts. She smiled and finished her thought. '...with big shafts like Jacob's.'

Liz was torn in two, a part of her wanted to have sex with Jacob again, and she knew she could have it if she wanted. He told her so, claimed that he was loyal to her. Another part was trying to push him away, forget about him after he cheated on her, like her recent phone call confirmed.

Jacob looked up and saw Liz's gaze in his direction. He blew a kiss in her direction. Liz abruptly looked back into the office in the direction of Marlene who was on her way to the ladies' restroom. A thought flashed through Liz's mind, so she waited until she heard the flush from the toilet before she, too, went into the restroom.

Marlene was standing in front of the vanity, making her final inspections. Liz was again drawn to her due to her innocence. When done, Marlene turned around and stepped towards the door, where Liz was waiting for her, blocking her way.

Liz wrapped her arm around Marlene's waist and drew her closer. She leaned forward and pecked a quick kiss on Marlene's lips. She saw the surprised look on Marlene's face. "I reckon that we should start breaking the ice, otherwise tomorrow night may start off awkward."

Marlene's heart was racing, it was the first physical intimate act from Liz, in spite of their open talk and plans of getting intimate with each other. Was it excitement, or was it nerves? She gave a nervous smile.

Liz took the smile as approval and leaned in to kiss Marlene again, this time her lips lingered slightly longer on Marlene's, giving them a slight tug when she pulled away.

Marlene was still petrified, but thought that sex could not be that bad if kissing felt so great and exciting. She closed her eyes and leaned forward for more. Her knees almost buckled under her when Liz's hand cupped the back of her head and pulled their lips harder together. She understood the message when Liz's tongue probed her lips and allowed Liz entry into her mouth.

She tensed up when she felt Liz's hand which slid from her back towards her breast. She got hold of Liz's hand just when it cupped her breast and kept it in place and broke the kiss. "Carefull, they're sensitive... It is that time of the month."

Liz saw how her plans with Marlene evaporated into thin air and slowly released Marlene. She was mid-period and never contemplated Marlene's cycle. "We better get back to work."

****

Tuesday 13 July 07:00

Liz felt disappointed, even devastated when she put the phone's handset down. She had all her ducks in a row for her intimate time with Marlene, but her plans seemed to just continue to fall apart. She was feeling positive as her test ride of the strap-on dildo, albeit in solitary, exceeded her expectations. And Marlene indicated that her period would be over in a day or two, leaving ample time for then to play with each other.

The new duck that went astray, was the cancellation of the Magoebaskloof trip, because one of the main organizers had had a heart attack during the night and was recovering in the local hospital. Liz was no longer required to house-sit her parents' house.

She sat back in her reclining chair in the hopes to gather strength to face the day after this new setback. Then, slowly a smile formed on her face, the duck which went astray may be on its way to a better pond. She would just have to get the rest of the ducks in a row again on their way to the new destination, and the first step was to call Reverend Murray.

****

Pretoria; Tuesday 13 July 09:00:

Frans brought his white Toyota Corolla to a halt in the driveway of Dorothy's house. He was still recovering after completing the four-day, 240 kilometer (160 mi) Bergriver canoe marathon this past Saturday. He finished in the top thirty and their 1,500 kilometer (1,000mi) return trip back to Pretoria had taken its toll. He looked forward to see Dorothy again, since he hasn't seen her for almost ten days.

He couldn't figure whether he was more excited than nervous about the wonderful news he had for her about their upcoming hiking (backpacking) trip. He arrived early because they would have to review their shopping list due to the changed circumstances. Reverend Murray called him an hour ago and told him that Elder Marais, the person who organized the backpacking trip in Magoebaskloof, had had a heart attack during the night and was admitted to hospital. The elderly group, which he and Dorothy literally gate crashed two months ago, would no longer be going onto the trail. He and Dorothy would have the entire trail to themselves if they were still interested in going.

Frans and Dorothy had been in a celibate relationship for the past fourteen months, mainly due to Dorothy's highly conservative father, George. Frans and Dorothy's sport commitments also played a role. When Dorothy heard a classmate bragging about her grandparents, who would go onto the Magoebaskloof trail as part of a church group, she encouraged Frans to contact the organizer to find out if the two of them could join the group.

When Dorothy's overly-protective father heard about it, he wanted to prevent Dorothy from going, but agreed to allow Dorothy to go with Frans on the trail, only because they would be part of a church group. Dorothy's open-minded mother, Claire, also used her influence to sway George's mind.

Frans and Dorothy daydreamed, since they joined the backpacking group, about how Frans would deflower Dorothy on a romantic moss-covered bank of a mountain pool. Dappled sunlight through the forest canopy would flash over Dorothy's breasts, while the rhythmic splash from a nearby waterfall, feeding the pool, would provide the background beat for lovely birdsong to complete the romantic setting for the momentous event.

With the church group no longer sharing the trail, there would be no privacy issues when he and Dorothy lose their virginities together. Nobody else would be around to hear Dorothy's grunts, when he would finally break through her hymen and penetrate her vagina. No one would hear her expression of joy when she finally climax on his penis, or his expressions of joy when he orgasmed. He chuckled, thinking that it would indeed be a 'momentous event'.

Frans stepped out of the car to convey the good news to Dorothy. He was greeted by Claire when he rang the doorbell. She invited him in, while she went to call Dorothy who was in her bedroom.

Frans could hear Dorothy saying that she didn't want to see him, before the bedroom door was abruptly closed. A muffled conversation ensued of which Frans couldn't make out any words. After minutes of anxious waiting, he could make out that Dorothy was sobbing during the brief moment the door opened when Claire exited her bedroom. Claire was very apologetic when she told Frans that Dorothy didn't want to see him and that Dorothy was absolutely sure that she wouldn't be going on the trip. When Claire saw his disappointment and confusion, she suggested that Frans give Dorothy a few days, maybe a week, to find herself; since Dorothy didn't want to discuss the issue at all.

*****

Graskop 08:00

Marlene entered the office with an announcement and a frown on her face. "I guess our plans for tonight are cancelled with the Magoebaskloof trip being called off." Marlene was somewhat relieved about the news, even though part of her was still curious and disappointed at the turn of events. She put her handbag onto her office desk and got seated.

Liz smiled at her and lifted the telephone's handset. "I just spoke to Reverend Murray, he said we can use the church's reservation to go on the trail. We should be on our own, except for maybe a young couple from Pretoria. I already spoke to Mrs Pretorius, who said that she would cope for the rest of the week."

Marlene looked unsure at Liz. "You mean...?"

Liz interrupted Marlene. "I mean, you better submit you application for leave for the rest of the week before Mrs. Pretorius changes her mind. I'm off to my parents to lay claim to their backpacks, sleeping bags and other hiking stuff. Come to my flat with all your clothes and stuff as soon as possible."

****

Grasskop: 10:30

"You sure you want to do it, I mean we are two young women on our own? Besides, your car would qualify as a classic soon!" Marlene sounded a little concerned in spite of the mischievous glint in her eyes, as she dumped her clothes on Marlene's dining table.

"Says who? Ten years is nothing for modern cars!" Liz mocked irritation, and the fact that they would be two women on their own, created the vision of the two of them stranded in her metallic-navy-blue Volkswagen Jetta on a deserted road. They would be cuddled up under a cozy fleece blanket for the night in the back seat, with only the sound of chirping crickets outside, and maybe an owl hooting in the distance. A waxing crescent moon near the horizon would provide a dim, romantic setting while her arms would be wrapped around Marlene's body with one hand playing with the nipple on Marlene's pert young 34B breast and the other exploring deep inside her wet vagina.

Liz's thoughts were interrupted by Marlene. "You mentioned that a couple from Pretoria also booked but Reverend Murray wasn't sure if they would still be interested in going."

Liz thought for a moment and a smile spread over her face when she envisaged herself riding the big cock of the Pretoria stranger. She shuddered when she remembered that she was done with men, who are all cheaters! She recollected herself and looked at Marlene. "The worst-case scenario would be four people on the trail, even if they decide to go. It would be easy to avoid them and I suspect that they would also prefer to avoid us if they are also planning on having some intimate fun."

Marlene added some advice which jerked Liz back to reality. "We must hit the road not too long after twelve, so we better start packing! We'll need to do some shopping for stuff that other members of the group would have packed. It will be a four-hour-plus drive in your car and sunset is around five! You don't want to drive the last stretch in the dark." It was clear that Marlene was a regular backpacker and knew the area.

*****

Pretoria: 16:50

Frans rushed into the supermarket with his shopping list. He had decided at the last moment to go onto the trail on his own, after all. He, too, needed to clear his mind, and it would give Dorothy the time to find herself, as Claire suggested. Luckily, he could use the shopping list that he and Dorothy compiled before he left for the canoe marathon. He decided to improvise a menu but, since they planned to be on their own, except for the meals, the shopping list required little revision.

He was again impressed by Dorothy's planning ability when he opened the list and knew that he would dearly miss her if things didn't work out between them in the end. The list was categorized with a section for food, clothes, toiletries and so forth. He decided to sort the toiletries out first because the pharmacy section was nearby. He took a box of bandages and ticked it off the list. The next item on the list was insect repellant which he took and ticked off the list. A jolt ripped through his heart when he got to the last item under toiletries. He drew a line through the item in his mind, without taking any -- condoms. Dorothy would have been in her fertile window and they wanted to take no risk.