Presented

Story Info
His stepmother was presented perfectly for him.
4.7k words
4.59
33.6k
48
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts BDSM and mature sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

"Errr, Hi son. Sorry I can't stop I need to dash to the office, there's a bit of an incident taking place" Jim's father announced as the two bumped into each other by the front door. His father seemed very distracted as he absentmindedly added "Err, don't go in the bedroom please. I'm hoping I won't be long."

It wasn't an uncommon occurrence. To Jim it seemed his father thought the business would fall down if he wasn't there at the helm all the while -- 'Whatever' the tall eighteen year old shrugged and made his way back to his own room. As he passed the bedroom of his father and stepmother he paused, 'I wonder what Dad meant about not going in their room. It's not as though I go in there very often.' Jim paused at the door but couldn't hear anything, 'Roz's car is outside but then she often got picked up by one of her friends to go shopping or such.' He was about to move towards his own room but he couldn't stop think about what his father had said. He reached for the door handle and turned it slowly; silently. The catch disengaged and so Jim gently pushed the door open slightly -- still nothing to answer why his dad had said not to go in. He pushed the door open further and that's when his breath caught in his throat.

Lying in the centre of the bed was his stepmother with her wrists and ankles bound to the four corners of the bed. He had always secretly admired her lithe shape but she looked amazing now dressed in burgundy lingerie which showed off her flat stomach and large breasts off to perfection. She lay still as if asleep although he doubted it could be a comfortable position with her arms and legs spread out. Thankfully she was wearing a blindfold and so couldn't see him but she must have heard something as she turned to look towards the door.

A warm welcoming smile spread across her face as she mumbled "Mmmm, I knew you couldn't stay away for long." A shock of panic ran down Jim's spine; he had been discovered but then he processed her words further and realised Roz thought he was his father. This was amplified when she added "Why don't you come over here and put me out of my misery by coming to play with me." Jim's natural reaction was still to turn and shut the door again but then she would tell his father that someone - Jim obviously -- had entered the room when his father had specifically asked him not to. Roz sealed his fate when she begged "Come on baby, I'm completely helpless now. You can do whatever you want with me; I'll be your personal slut anytime."

'Oh god' he mused to himself 'She looks amazingly sensual as she is.' Jim took a faltering step inside the room and as if being drawn by some invisible force stepped up to the bed.

The smile on her face broadened when she sensed him step up to the bed. "Mmmmm, I knew you couldn't resist me" she purred as she wriggled around as best, she could in the restraints. "You can do what you want while I'm like this."

It was obvious that she still thought Jim was his father but that didn't stop the lad reached a hand down and running it gently across her side; the touch was enough to make her shiver with a trail of goosebumps popping up in the wake of his hand. "Baby, don't tease me. You know I like it tender sometimes but this is not that time; take me" she complained. As Jim continued his hand came across the elastic of her bra, this was Roz's opportunity and she twisted away from his side of the bed so that her right breast was squarely in the grasp of his palm. What else was he to do other than start to cup her warm flesh as he flexed his fingers, glorying in how her flesh undulated in time with his finger flexing. "Yesss, that's more like it" Roz hissed at him.

The contact was through the lace cup of her bra but the warmth of the flesh beneath could not be ignored and the tent in the front of his trousers expanded. He had felt up girls his own age but they had always paled compared to the lush woman arranged before him now but now he had his hands on her his instincts kicked in. With her free hand he unfastened his trousers and allowed them to slip down effortless until they pooled around his ankles. He then reached down to turn her head to face him; his next actioned seemed to take place in slow motion as he leant his hips slightly forward until the head of his dick lay against her lips.

"Mmmmmm" came the contented moan from her lips as she curled her tongue around the head and craning her neck forward allowed her to take the head entirely in her moist warm mouth. Her husband's dick felt different in her mouth 'it must be being bound and blindfold' she considered. Roz was gently dipping her head back and forth to progressively take more and more in her mouth.

It felt heavenly to Jim, he had received head before but his prior experiences weren't as profound as he was now. He tilted his head back and groaned but suddenly thought it would give himself away and so muffled his groan while his other hand continued to determinedly grope at her breast. His stepmother was very pretty, especially when she smiled, but seeing her with her lips wrapped around his dick meant she took on a new degree of beauty. She herself let out a contented moan when she tasted his precum on her tongue at the same time as his thumb and forefinger came to rest on her large rubbery nipple and tweaked at it mercilessly. This kind of treatment was making her squirm even more although to her credit she never disengaged her mouth even when the teasing tipped her over the edge and she rested his dick on her lips as she gasped and groaned her way through her obviously needed climax.

Jim didn't want her getting a respite and wriggled the fingers of his left hand inside the waist of her lace panties. By now Roz had taken his dick inside her mouth and was still wriggling around only this time she added humping her hips up and down in response to the lad slipping two fingers inside her to the second knuckle. "Oh god" she mumbled around his dick as she started headlong to her next climax just a few minutes after her last. "Yes, yes" she continued to mumble continuously until finally she lunged her hips one final time as her muscles clamped down on the invading fingers.

Jim stepped back to take in the sight before her. Roz's legs and arms were still held wide, her chest rose and fell in gasped breaths while her forehead was beaded with sweat. While taking in the sight before him Jim brought his two fingers up to his mouth so that he could slip them inside and he could suck on them so he could savour the sweet tangy juice on them. Roz's breath was returning to normal as she mewled "Untie me and take me. I want you to fuck my brains out like you never have before."

Jim chuckled inwardly suspecting she'd be shocked when the penny dropped it was him and not his father. He kicked off his trousers and lifted his t-shirt clear before shushing her, "Shh."

Roz's senses next picked up the bed dipping on one edge and felt him climb between her outstretched legs. She would have preferred her legs free so that she could wrap her legs around her husband's hips but had to content herself with feeling him pull the leg of her panties aside. This could only mean one thing, the much needed fuck was imminent and sure enough she felt the spongy head of dick engage her out labia before a single thrust sent him deep inside her flesh.

The warm copious juices bathed Jim's cock as he sank into her; her muscles tightened around his dick the deeper he sank inside her until he was inserted to the hilt. "Oh god yes" was Roz's reply to feeling his balls graze against her, prompting her to raise her hips as he slowly pulled back -- she didn't want to be losing him anytime soon but he soon reversed course and sank deeply inside her again. More "Oh god" incantations followed as she felt his lovely thick dick penetrate deep inside her folds.

Roz was so into the treatment she was receiving that she was twisting her head from side to side. Jim was too focused on thrusting his way inside to notice but when she gasped "Oh my god Jim what are you doing" his head shot up in shock to see that the blindfold had slipped down and she was looking at him with one exposed eye. The shock made him hold still until his stepmother begged "Please don't stop I'm nearly there" as she thrust her hips back at him to encourage him to continue. Roz wriggled her head more so that the blindfold slipped down to her nose, the two lovers could then stare deeply into each other soul while the handsome eighteen year old ploughed inside his stepmother. His rhythm was still a little off from the discovering and so Roz decided to encourage him further "Oh yes, you're amazing. I can't believe how big you feel inside me."

This seemed to do the trick as Jim resumed his former rhythm eventually tipping her over the edge for the third time in such a short span of time. As she calmed down Roz resumed thrusting herself against her stepsons dick asking him "Please don't stop, I want to feel you coming inside me." Now this was something very new to Jim, his limited experience to date had meant he used a condom letting fly inside her was a whole new dimension and he felt the come travelling inside him as he thrust one last time; it felt amazing.

The euphoria of his climax quickly dissipated for Jim as he gazed down at his stepmother's concerned expression. He sheepishly pulled back until his cock was clear of her pussy. Roz immediately felt his come start to trickle out of her well fucked pussy. "I think you'd better untie me. We need to talk young man" she said sternly, what she couldn't voice was how amazing her pussy felt right then; 'well fucked' was something of an understatement. Jim immediately scrambled to untie her wrists and had started to undo her ankles when she added "that's enough for now" as she patted the bed beside her.

He was dreading what her next words would be but resolved to address them head on. He started the conversation with "I'm sorry about that, you just looked so amazing stretched out like that. Please don't be mad at me, I just couldn't help myself. Dad had to rush out, but he expressly told me not to come nosing in here but after saying that I felt compelled to look."

He ducked his gaze down to sheepishly look into his lap but immediately shot it back up when he felt Roz reach and tenderly caress his shoulder. "I'm not sure what to say but rest assured I'm not mad at you" she said tenderly which generated a wide grin from Jim. "You shouldn't have done it..." Jim's smile disappeared in an instant until Roz added "... but I'm very glad that you did. You were amazing; I'm still quaking inside, you're obviously a very skilled lover."

Jim was wearing in the shit eating grin again as he shrugged and nervously replied "It's only the third time of done it" but quickly added "It's the best by a long chalk though. I suspect that was down to your involvement."

Roz looked genuinely surprised as she weighed up his words "What's done is done, what we need to talk about is what happens from here on." What Roz couldn't ignore was Jim's sizable load was still running out of her pussy and soaking the bedding. Jim's heart sank at her words, how on earth was he ever going to look his father in the face again after this -- how was he ever going to look his stepmother in the face again now that he had seen her writhing around beneath him. This latter thought prompted his dick to fill with blood once more and extend forward.

Roz rested her hand on his as she said "I want you to know I enjoyed it tremendously..." his heart sored at those words but resolved to let her words hang in the air as she tentatively bit her lower lip "... I love your father very much and would hate to do anything to hurry him... but, but, but... I've never been fucked like that before and I'm not sure I could... you know... give that up anytime soon." Jim wanted to jump up and punch the air in delight but restrained himself, he couldn't however hold back the smile as Roz added "I see you like the idea?"

Jim nodded as he eventually replied "It's nice to hear. It was incredible and you still have upmost respect, I still want what's best for Dad but I can't deny I too would like to... you know... again."

It was at this point that Roz caught sight of his re-inflated cock and her pussy pulsed at the prospect of her welcoming back inside her body. "Did your father say how long he would be?"

"He didn't" Jim replied before reaching for his phone in the pocket of his discarded trousers. He quickly sent a message to his father 'Do you know how long you'll be, I could do with a lift to Andy's'

The message came back 'I shouldn't be longer than another hour.'

He showed Roz the screen and she replied "I could do with a freshen up. It doesn't take a genius to work out what your father had planned for me; I think a change of bedding might be in order." She wore a very conspiratorial expression when she added "Who knows we might have time for a bit more fun."

Jim asked, "Won't dad notice the bedding changed?"

Roz chuckled as she replied, "I doubt it, he never has to date." Jim unfastened her ankles and then helped to first strip the bed and then put on new bedding. Roz then took his hand and dragged him into the large shower cubicle in her bathroom and after cleaning herself she slipped down to her knees to once again welcome him into her mouth. Jim would eventually return the favour when they went back into the bedroom and after reapplying the restraints and the blindfold, he nestled between her legs to lash her splayed labia with his tongue.

Roz decide to fain sleep when her husband returned but displayed suitable enthusiasm when he started to touch and feel her, upon squirming two fingers into her pussy he did comment "Mmmm, feels nice and gooey down there."

'That's because your some has a very talented tongue' she debated in her head but instead replied "I was waiting for some time, the anticipation added to the situation."

Jim decided to drown out the sounds of their lovemaking by putting his headphones on to play a computer game. He retired to bed earlier than the adults, primarily so he could beat off while thinking of his earlier encounter with his gorgeous stepmother. His plans were interrupted by a text message from Roz having guessed what he had planned 'Stay awake for me. Neither of us need to be up early tomorrow and so I'll come see you once your father is asleep."

The prospect of sinking inside his stepmother kept him from touching himself, but it was a hard thing to resist. He was certainly glad that he had when Roz eventually came to his room and stood at the doorway leaning against the door frame. She looked incredible before but now she wore her best lingerie, the black lace bra and panties were accentuated by lace topped black stockings and a pair of killer heels. "Wow" he gasped, almost coming in his underwear.

Roz smiled at his obvious praise before saying "Thank you, it means a lot to generate that kind of reaction from a much younger man. How would you like to unwrap your present?" After a short pause allowing him to draw in the view Roz stepped inside his room, closed the door and made her way to the side of his bed. She leant forward to grasp his hand and then brought it to the side of her thigh so he could feel the silky soft stocking. Roz then lifted her leg to rest her foot on the side of Jim's bed, this had dislodged his hand and so she reached down and brought it back to her leg- only this time it was placed on the inside of her thigh. She let him feel around for a few heartbeats but then guided his hand to where the silk gave way to soft flesh above. Jim took the hint and after a few tentative strokes of her leg traveled up and cupped the front of her panties -- her really warm panties it had to be said. He wasted no time worming his finger into the leg of her panties and went in search of her molten hot pussy. As he sunk two fingers inside her to the second knuckle Roz hissed "Oh yesssss."

His fingers were instantly bathed in her warm folds; he was left in no uncertain terms that she wanted something to happen. The reality was he had no idea how hard it was for her to concentrate on anything other than the memory of his thick flesh working back and forth inside her. She analysed that she had secretly known it wasn't her husband fucking her; it had lasted too long, he had been too attentive to her needs but above all he stretched her like no one had ever done before. He was doing an excellent job of stoking her but she grew impatient. Roz stepped back on the floor, removed her panties and then got up on the bed to straddle his hips. Jim watched in slow motion as his step mother crouched above him, took a hold of his dick to steer her decent and then engage the head in her fleshy folds.

The gave a harmonious groan as she sank down his length. Her pussy welcomed him back inside her by shoot little pulses around ever extremity; the memory of the grip she had on him would stay with Jim forever. It was warm, it was silky soft and the fluids swirled around him as she began to ride her pussy along his cock. Roz had begun by using her hands to grip both sides of her head to scrunch her hair up but soon moved her hands to flip the cups of her bra down so she could guide his hands to take hold of her breasts once more. As good as girls his own age were, he had never felt tits that flexed and manipulated to his fingers; the nipples especially reacted and pressed into his palm. Naturally he couldn't resist taking them between each thumb and forefinger to tweak and tug at them.

This sent Roz over the edge and she collapsed on his chest as he pussy spasmed around his dick. Her breathing was laboured and heavy but she kissed his neck as she nuzzled in whispering "Oh my god, you know all my buttons to press." Jim was in a state of near delirium; a beautiful mature woman had just fucked herself to a stand still on his cock and he was determined to ride this wave to its fullest extent. He let Roz slowly recover until she could disengage from his dick and eventually kneel down as she asked "I want you to fuck me like an animal and do a proper job. I need you to fuck me hard this time." Jim scrambled to kneel behind her and quickly fed his re-invigorated cock in her; the position enabled his to reach around at her hanging tits and use them for handles as he set about her at a blistering rate.

Roz's moaning and groaning was increasing in volume and so she leant forward to bury her face in his pillow so that she could muffle her screams while letting herself go at the hands of her handsome stepson. The lad rung another two orgasms out of her before he himself came while buried deep inside her; the warm fluid bathing her insides in the most glorious way imaginable. They collapsed on the bed exhausted and they stayed spooning for the longest while with Jim still cupping her breast with his free hand. Roz was content to stay like this; she had been royally fucked by a large dick so conveniently close by. She looked over her shoulder at Jim, who on seeing her own broad smile leant forward and kissed her shoulder "Mmmmm, you are a very talented young man" she cooed.

After a few more small kisses of her shoulder, he replied "I was suitably inspired; you are truly amazing." That deserved a special treat and so she wriggled around and ducked her head down to his crotch so she could take him in her mouth once more. As his cock extended once more she reveled in the decadence of savoring their combined love juices although she didn't have it all her own way as Jim wrestled around so that she was lay across him with her juicy pussy just inches from his mouth while she continued to worship his stiff dick.

12