Presented

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making each other come once Roz leant down and kissed her stepson for the first time -- no, she had kissed him before but this was the first time as lovers. I was certainly longer, more intense and more heartfelt than previous occasions. "I'm sorry but I must go, I want to get back before your father has to make his early morning trip to the bathroom. Would you mind if we did this again?" she asked while leaning against his chest.

Jim smiled and replied "Absolutely, any time you need. I get hard at the merest suggestion of pussy, especially one as talented as you. Just say the word and I'll be there."

His dick received an affectionate squeeze as she kissed him one last time mumbling "Mmmm, good to know." The walk back to her own room was quiet and yet her steps were measured and sensual; his last load was swirling around her stomach and her nipples pinged out at the memory of the hushed growl he gave as he emptied his previous load as deeply inside her as he could manage. Roz had a quick shower before climbing into her bed aching but thoroughly satisfied.

Her husband gave her a chased kiss in the morning as he whispered, "Don't get up, I'm going to play a round of golf for a few hours."

'More sleep would be nice' she mused to herself 'but then Jim and I have the house to ourselves for a few hours' was her overriding thought. As soon as she heard her husband's car spitting the gravel on the drive Roz jumped out of bed and made her way quickly to her drawer with all her lingerie, 'Hmmm, it was black last night, so I think baby blue this morning' she pondered. She dressed in an unhurried manner and yet she didn't really want to waste precious minutes. She stepped towards her stepson's bedroom door and opened the door slightly so she could peek around the corner. Any other time she would have knocked and waited but after making him come so often yesterday she had dispensed with such formalities. Jim was lay back and Roz made her way quietly over to his bed. She sat on the edge and reached under the bed coverings until her hand came to rest on his dick which was already half hard, 'Was he thinking of me' she wondered.

Jim roused round and gave Roz a sleepy smirk as his dick returned to full strength. "Your father has just left to play gold. That means we have the house to ourselves for a couple of hours; that is unless you'd prefer more sleep."

Kicking the covers back Jim announced, "You look amazing again; I can catch up on sleep later but for now why don't you come sit on my face so I can taste you once more."

Roz's heart soared at his words. Not only was her heightened sex drive about to be quenched but a significantly younger man was wanting to sexually please her. Little did she know that her close proximity and tight fitting clothing had fueled his adolescent desires for years, this scenario was a dream come true. Roz removed her panties, stepped up on his bed and after steadying herself against the headboard, crouched down to plant her pussy squarely on her stepsons upturned face. Jim's immediate reaction was to crane his neck and try to cram as much of his questing tongue in her honeypot as he could manage. 'She tastes delicious' was the thought screaming in his head as he administered to her needs.

Roz was delirious. Not only was Jim a talented pussy eater but he was determined to get off; gripping her hips firmly as she wriggled around, not letting up until she was a panting heap crumpled on his bed. That's not to say she was out of action long; Jim was stood at the side of his bed with his stiff dick waving inches from her face and so Roz rolled over and quickly took him as deeply in her mouth as she could manage. The adoration she felt for his cock was evident as she dipped her head back and forth giving little approving moans as he bathed her tongue with his pre-cum. The two would adjourn to Roz's bed where she was restrained by the wrists and ankles as he had found her previously, the exception this time being face down with a pillow below her crotch so that her stepson could royally fuck her from the rear.

The antics concluded a half hour before his fathers return when the two went for a joint shower. This is where Roz got to appreciate the joy of how a youth cock could re-inflate in next to no time. She found herself with her breasts pressed up against the transparent shower screen while her stepson was stood behind her feeding her hungry snatch as she screamed her way through her final orgasm of the day.

The two would regularly hook up whenever Jim's father went visiting friends or retired to bed early. When he went on golf weekends was Roz's favourite as she had a ready supply of cock so conveniently placed at home whenever the mood took her. On one particular weekend Jim escorted Roz down to the rarely visited basement, first he attached a newly acquired pair of nipple clamps to Roz's firm rubbery nubs before laying her facing down over an old vaulting horse with hand and ankle cuffs keeping her in position while hammered away at her pussy from behind. Typical of his age Jim never failed to become erect whenever his stepmother came asking.

12