All Comments on 'Presenting...Anne's Ass'

by SueDanym

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
YarhoooYarhoooover 6 years ago
WOW

Yes he did put alot if thought into this. This couple are enjoying scenario’s that most of us only dream of. To have such a wonderful partner who not only allows but enjoys is a dream that most couples will never achieve.

I cannot wait to see what Anne has in store for Nick in their stay-cation.

It is clear that this couple enjoys their sex together and I wish I was a fly on the wall.

Keep up the good work. Great!!

thanks Yarhoooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How disappointing!

We expect total perfection from one of Literotica’s premiere authors. If this is the first story of this writer’s you are reading, check out the others and you’ll see what I’m talking about. First of all, real doctors are totally organized. When you’re in the examining room what do you see: big drawers, little drawers, cabinets, containers. Each contains exactly the item or items assigned to it, and the physician moving around on the wheeled stool glides effortlessly from one to the other, pulling exactly the right implement from it at the appropriate time. Their instruments of pleasure would similarly be stored in some marvelous locked piece of furniture in their closet, and she would roll it out and know where every nipple clamp or anal hook could be found. Also, the writer set up the most amazing lady or tiger situation in literary history. The reader is trembling as soon as the husband explains the premise. Which will it be, the sex or the punishment for unsatisfactory self-bondage? It’s even better than the famous story it’s based on, because in this case, she wants both. How in the world is she going get them? In the end, the author abandons this imaginative dilemma and never resolves it. Shame! It’s only because as weak as this story is, it’s still better than 99.99 per cent of other stories on this site that I’m giving it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant, devious and deviant

I should have stopped reading. I may need to explain the bulge in my trousers to my mates at work.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Great!

Another delicious story lady,please keep it up:)

NellskitchenNellskitchenover 6 years ago
Even as she is stretched and...

...plumbed to her depths, the writer takes her readers on an erotic journey through her own anal experience. We get to partake in her journey and she leaves us wondering where she will take us next!

Nellskitchen

Crash6Crash6over 5 years ago
Wow, t

This Author is amazing- you can feel every stirring and feeling welling up and can’t help but get horny 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
tedious

at best

no idea how this is rated as high as it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An erotic saga...

...of a woman who resisted her husband’s inclination to fuck her in the ass – until she did not. The transition from normal girl to anal girl is at the heart of this exciting story. A.S.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 2 years ago

That was great. All my own anal fantasies in one package, plus bondage. And a truly loving kinky couple. Well written and intense. Even though I have trouble imagining an asshole with room for an anal hook plus a big penis. But fantasy is fantasy.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great writing, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous