Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at his face, watching as her juices literally dripped from his chin. Her pussy had been flooding his hot mouth over and over. Mini orgasms tearing through her from the moment his mouth had made contact.

Kathy had been licked before, but this was like nothing she had ever experienced. Mere boys licking between her thighs had nothing on her dad. This was a MAN, one who knew what he was doing and knew her body and how it responded. He wasn't licking her, he was fucking devouring her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

When he had sucked her clit into his mouth, Kathy couldn't hold back the scream that filled her fathers' office. Bright sparks exploded behind her eyeballs as her body erupted. What had been waves of mini orgasm had coalesced into a volcanic fire deep in her belly building to where she knew she would lose total control.

Then, she realized that her first true orgasm was about to happen on her fathers' mouth. 'No god dammit' her brain roared; 'if he's going to make me cum like this, it sure the fuck won't be with his mouth.'

Kathy's' eyes burned as she stared at her fathers surprised face. She had just been on the verge of the greatest orgasm of her life, and she had told him no. What the hell, he wondered. Spreading her thighs even wider, her cream pulsing out her gaping pussy in time to the waves rolling across her belly, Kathy finally found her voice.

"Fuck me Daddy" she all but growled. "Fuck your daughter right NOW".

She saw her fathers' startled look, knew the thoughts that passed through his brain. "You heard me", she panted. "Fuck me daddy, and I know exactly what I am saying. Because if you don't fuck me right now", he sweat covered brow furrowed; "I swear to God I will go insane."

She watched as her father rose to his knees between her spread thighs, his rampant cock gleaming with her spit, dripping pre cum like a leaky faucet. She stared hard into his gleaming eyes.

"That's it", she coaxed him. "Shove that monster deep into your daughters needy...slut..cunt. Make me yours Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee"

Kathy's last word turned into a wailing scream, as her father did the unexpected. Exactly what she told him to do, ramming his thick cock deep into her in one swift stroke. She felt her walls expand to try and fit him. Her mind simply blanked, as her fathers' body joined with hers. Two as one.

Derek looked down at his daughter, his sweet...innocent girl. Hearing her babble like a common slut, begging for his cock. Seeing her wet...dripping pussy. Knowing she wanted this as much, if not more, than he did. His mind slammed shut on all thoughts of fatherhood as his hips drove forward.

"Fuuccckkkkkk" Derek groaned. Feeling the tight, velvet heat of his daughters pussy envelope his cock; from the tip to the root, as he buried himself in her. Pulling back slowly..he then slid back home...once...twice...then he could only hold on and stare at his daughter beneath him.

Kathy thought having her fathers' cock buried deep in her was heaven. Nothing had ever felt this good, this right. No one had ever brought her to this height, ever made her body feel this good. Then...Nirvana hit; as the volcano in her belly exploded. Fire bellowing out from her belly to her groin.

Derek watched as his daughters' body began to almost go into seizures under him. Her body flopped about on the couch, her arms banging against the leather of the couch. Animal noises pouring out of her mouth, as he watched her own drool slowly drip from one corner and down her chin. All he could see was the whites of her eyes as she convulsed again and again. Then, he felt a hot spray of fluid as his daughter spewed her cream out over his belly pressed against her.

At first, Derek thought his daughter had lost control of her bladder and was actually pissing on him. Then, watching the clear fluids drip down his belly; realized he was watching a woman squirting pure pussy juice for the first time.

"Ungh...fuck...ungh..shit..." the young girl babbled. "Cummmmm...ohhh fuckkkk". Flares exploded behind her rolled eyes. The roaring in her ears turned into a freight train that roared right by her head. The fire in her belly consumed her loins, as it ripped up into her chest, seizing her ability to even breathe. Just as the darkness wrapped itself around her mind, she felt her pussy explode with sheer violence, as her juices erupted out, spraying her father with pure liquid pleasure.

Derek was horrified as he watched Kathy go totally limp under him. "My God, what have I done" he screamed inside. He watched as her breasts rose and fell slowly, at least she's breathing, he sighed. Bracing himself on the leather couch with his arms, he began to slowly withdraw his cock from her heated tightness; wanting to give her ravaged body a break.

Her eyes fluttering open as she felt the motion, Kathy reached up; digging her nails into his biceps until she knew she was leaving marks on her fathers' skin. "Don't you dare fucking stop" she whispered hoarsely.

"Baby", Derek tried to say; looking down at his daughter. Her face was flushed bright red, her hair matted to her sweat covered brow. "You just...I mean...Jesus", he stammered.

A crooked smile crossed Kathy's lips. "I just fucking came dad", she replied. "No little whimpers; no little trickles. I fucking CAME." Her eyes took on a new glow; "Now, it's your turn."

As her father hesitated above her, Kathy arched her hips off the couch; driving his thick cock back deep into her still spasming pussy. "Oh god" she heard her father moan.

"DO it Daddy", Kathy told him as she used her sweet innocent girl voice. "Fuck your little girl. Use her like your private slut, because I now am. Fill me with that big cock until you fill me with your seed Daddy."

For the next twenty minutes, her father did exactly that. Changing between slow, deep strokes; to hammering blows that rang through her clitoris and cervix combined. Kathy lay on the couch in her fathers' office as he used her like no man ever had; or ever would again.

As she felt her own juices pooling on the cool leather under her ass, she felt the rising tide in her belly start again. This time, she knew what was happening, and tried to keep it in check. Even as she felt herself losing the battle once again, she stared up into her fathers' face.

There! She watched as his upper lip began to quiver. Felt his hips jerk a little harder, just slightly out of time as he began to lose control.

"OH fuck yesssss" the young girl cried out. "Fill me Daddy, fill me."

"Oh shit...Kathy...I can't...I shouldn't" Derek gasped above her. He could feel his balls starting to give that tell-tale tingle, the growing tightness in his nuts signaling his release.

Kathy wrapped her supple legs around her fathers' waist; her heels digging into his ass, pulling him even deeper into her. She could feel the swollen head of his cock bumping against the spongy surface of her cervix.

"OH fuck Daddy" she gasped. "Don't stop...oh God please...I want it..." In her mind she saw again that fountain of cum erupt from her fathers' thick cock on the computer screen, wanting desperately to feel that scalding cream deep in her belly.

Derek felt himself rapidly losing the battle against his balls. Her tight walls squeezing his shaft, her velvet heat trying to milk him dry of every drop. His hips rammed hard into his daughter, as his body held rigid still. Looking down into his daughters' face, he saw a small smile creep across her lips. Telling him that she knew exactly what was about to happen and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Kathy watched as her fathers' face turned to a mask of pure animal lust, just as his cock jerked deep inside her belly. "Yesssssssssssss", she hissed up at him. Then, the only word that counted to her, roared from her father's lips.

"Kathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Derek wailed. The same sound he had made sitting in her chair as he came for his daughter. Only this time, he was buried balls deep inside her quivering pussy. He felt his thick cream speed the length of his shaft, to erupt from the tip; washing her cervix and walls with his hot seed.

As the first molten blast poured into her, Kathy felt herself turn inside out once again. This time she battled back the darkness that had taken her the first time. This time, she wanted to enjoy every fucking moment.

Derek felt his daughter convulse under him a second time, looking down his eyes locked with hers. First one thick rope spewed out, followed by another; as he emptied his aching balls deep inside her.

As Kathy felt her father unloading inside her, she felt that warm glow spread throughout her entire body. This was what having sex was really like. As her father lowered his exhausted, sweat covered body to hers, she wrapped him in her arms. "Oh baby...oh God baby..." her father softly murmured in her ear.

Kathy turned her head and softly kissed her fathers' cheek. "Yes Daddy", she whispered back in his ear. "Give me your baby"; she tightened her grip on him as she felt him shudder against her.

12