Presents from Erinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph swallowed with a loud gulp then asked, "How's that?"

I shivered both from the cold and how this situation seemed to be getting tense. "Your father told me you have never kissed a girl," I tested Joe's honesty.

"I have," Joseph replied. "I kissed Kelly. A girl from school."

"Oh? Was that nice?" I asked realizing I sounded a bit dense.

"Ugh, yeah, I guess. She told all her friends that my breath was bad, though," Joseph was dismayed.

"Was it bad?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We both laughed and the tension lifted a little.

"Would you like to practice kissing me?" I asked Joseph as innocently as I could muster.

Joseph looked down to his feet and swallowed loud again before answering plainly, "Yes."

I was surprised at his bluntness, but it seemed as though he may have thought about it before.

"Okay," I said. "Let's do it quickly before your father gets back and starts asking questions."

Joseph turned to me surprised that I would sound so eager. He met my gaze again and I crawled onto my hands and knees on the couch. He sat dumbfounded as I crawled over him and moved my face to his. My tits hung securely under my flannel blouse and maybe for just a flash Joseph could have seen my braless cleavage through the neck.

I planted a smooch on his unmoving lips and pulled an inch away from his face, "this isn't going to work if you just sit there like a lump."

Joseph seemed to kind of snap into reality then leaned forward to kiss me. This time he planted small kisses on my lips and I giggled at his inexperience. In response, he started to pull away but I followed him and opened my mouth to put my tongue between his lips. Joseph opened his mouth and reciprocated by putting his tongue into mine. We swirled our tongues around in a dance while tightly pressing our lips.

I used my arms to climb up and over Joe so my boobs were resting on his chest while we speared each other's mouths. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and sucked on his tongue for a moment bobbing up and down on it. I started to drool and let my spit flow down his tongue and into his mouth then gave the underside of his tongue a few licks before pulling away.

Joseph was in a daze, he was shocked by what happened and wasn't sure what to do next. Not only was he inexperienced, but this was his mother that was kissing him.

I looked down at Joseph's pajama pants again and saw that he had a rock-hard erection supporting a tent and forming a wet spot at the tip. He must not have been wearing any underwear.

Joseph caught me staring and panicked. He threw both hands down to try and readjust or hide his boner. I grabbed his wrist and said, "Don't worry, baby. Mom doesn't mind that you're getting aroused. It's part of the learning experience."

I slowly pulled his wrist away from his lap and he let me take control. I sat back on my knees next to him on the couch and pulled his other wrist away too. The result was that his hard boner snapped back into position, and seemed taller than it was a moment ago.

"I know it feels a little uncomfortable being exposed like that," at this point, I seemed to be throwing caution to the wind. I wanted to help the poor boy and was confident I could end this before it went too far. "I think I know how you can be more relaxed."

I motioned his hands to rest on his legs and stared at his bulge while I sat up straight. I reached up and undid the top two buttons on my flannel blouse which revealed my sternum and just a bit of cleavage. Joeseph's face turned completely pale when he figured out what I was doing.

I leaned forward and gave him a view down my blouse and asked, "Are you okay? Is this helping?"

"Ye..." Joseph almost sputtered a word.

I sat up straight again and reached for another button to undo. When I released it the fabric pulled open enough to see almost down to my navel and show the inside curve of my tits. I reached up and ran a finger along the curve of my breast then down the edge of the fabric pulling slightly and seductively until my hand reached the penultimate button.

"Maybe not that one yet," I teased which caused Joseph's boner to flex. "Can you help me with this one?"

I leaned forward and grabbed Joseph's wrists again. I felt the fabric pull away from my left breast and that time gave him a real peek, I held that position for a moment knowing he could see my hard nipple adorning my full left breast under the blouse. I sat back upright covering myself again, and brought both his hands to the bottom button of my blouse. He fumbled with the button for a moment then pulled it apart to reveal the little black bow on the waistband.

"Thank you, Joe. Now come up here," I instructed Joseph and pulled his hands up to hold my breasts through the flannel pajamas. I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth again. I used his hands to massage my tits and he quickly started to take over.

I pressed harder into his mouth and reached down to undo the final button. The blouse released but with Joseph's hand kneading my boobs he was holding it closed.

I reached up between us and guided his hand inside my shirt to cup my naked breast then moaned when I felt him gently pinch my nipple. His other hand quickly followed suit and he was now groping and kissing his mother.

I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he started to suck on my tongue as I did to him. He moved his hands up and pulled my shirt off of my shoulders then pulled away from our embrace. He sat back into the arm of the couch and admired my tits which were now exposed to the chilly air.

"Your nipples are so hard," he said.

"That happens when I'm cold or excited," I told him. "Right now I'm both, so yeah. They're gonna be rock hard." What he didn't know was that I was starting to soak through my panties.

"What else can we do?" Joseph asked.

"How about you give these titties a bit more attention and I'll think about it while we make out," I said while I again climbed over him.

I put my arms on either side of him and he awkwardly reached under me while I tried to stick my tongue down his throat. He turned his body and put one leg on the inside of the couch from me and suddenly I found myself in between my son's legs half-naked and making out.

His bulge pressed against my navel and I started to snap back to reality.

"Ooookay," I pulled away. "Time to stop before we go too far."

Joseph was immediately disappointed, but to his credit, he didn't whine.

"Thank you, Mom," Joseph stared directly at my chest.

"I love you, Joe. I hope this helped you with your confidence," I said as I reached over to pull up my blouse again.

"Wait!" Joseph exclaimed.

I paused and looked at him with curiosity.

"Is there just one thing you can do for me before you put that back on?" Sheepishly Joseph gestured to my blouse.

Just then the furnace kicked on. Fred must have returned and used the outside basement entrance.

"Better make it quick, kiddo."

Joseph sat up, leaned into my ear, and whispered his desire before pulling away and lying down again.

I laughed and said, "Sure, you got it." Then continuing to laugh I climbed over top of Joseph and dangled my tits in his face. I felt the stubble on his cheeks tickle my nipples and then I shook back and forth slapping him in the face with my tits. I was having fun with how silly it was, but it sounded like Fred was on his way up from the basement.

I felt a little kiss on my right nipple when I stopped swinging my tits then pulled away and did up all the buttons on my blouse in a flash.

Joseph managed to put his penis down into his pant leg and then throw a pillow over his lap just as Fred appeared at the entrance of the living room in just his underwear.

Fred was still shaking snow out of his hair as he spoke, "Hey, I soaked right through. Left my clothes down by the furnace to dry. I'm gonna go get dressed then let's do presents. Pretty sure we got you at least one good one this year, Joe."

"At least one," Joseph responded and turned to look at me with a smile.

Part Two - Matinee

After Joseph's birthday, I shut it all out. That was it. A one-time lesson meant to teach, and help Joe grow into a man. Despite his confident exit it took him a few days to catch me alone and ask for a repeat encounter. I gave Joseph a resounding "no", and told him to never speak about it again.

It was awkward for a few weeks. He never said anything, but I knew he was thinking about it all the time. I started dressing more conservatively, but at times I would catch Joe looking at my chest. After I caught him looking he would always flee, sometimes trying to hide his erection. It did make me smile to have that effect on him.

Not that I wasn't having that effect on Fred. Incidentally, my gift to Joe managed to spice up my marriage. Fred and I started having sex more frequently in January. I was still turned on by the thought of how I slapped my son's face with my tits. I also thought about Joe's penis. I came to terms with the fact that I wanted to have seen it. I had only seen my husband's penis so intimately. I wanted to see how our son's penis compared to his father's. Thinking all of this turned me on, so I decided to work harder on Fred.

In bed, I was always able to disassociate from Joseph, but sometimes when I reached into Fred's boxers I would think about Joe's pajamas and shudder. I would scold myself for thinking about it, then put him out of my mind.

Forgetting became easier as time went on. When April came around and Fred and I celebrated our nineteenth anniversary I had completely let it go. We vacationed in Mexico and Fred seemed to be losing weight. We had wild and very loud sex every night in Mexico, and we only had eyes for each other.

When we returned, we were surprised when Joseph brought his girlfriend to pick us up at the airport. Joe introduced us to Ava, his girlfriend of four weeks. Our Mexico vacation was the last two weeks, that cheeky monkey didn't tell us about her on purpose.

We got to know Ava pretty well. Ava was sweet and pretty. She always wore sundresses with a headband to match. Her family owned a convenience store in town and she had been working there while doing college online. She seemed to have her life on the right track and wanted Joe to be part of her life.

All it took was a little confidence and Joe chatted her up at the store. She said that Joe just walked up to her and asked her about what it is like to work there. I was reminded then of my gift to him and felt justified.

Ava seemed like a blessing, but come July she started to become evasive with Joseph. She would dodge his calls sometimes and stopped coming over for family dinner. Joe didn't seem to be figuring out what was happening, but I put it together. Whatever the reason may be, Ava was about to break up with Joseph.

It wasn't until August fourth that Joseph got the truth from Ava. She had started seeing another guy, some guy with a motorcycle and mullet who brags about robbing convenience stores of all places.

Joseph was devastated. He cried the entire day. We let him be alone in his room until he was ready to come out.

That night Fred and I sat at the table and had an early dinner of fried chicken and potato salad.

"Do you think he still wants to do the hike this weekend?" Fred asked before he bit into a chicken thigh.

"I dunno, he's pretty sad, and that's only two days from now," I replied while painstakingly using a fork and knife to eat the chicken.

"Well, if we don't go, my mother has a lot of errands she needs help with. Now that Dad can't move around so well, I have to go over there more often," Fred said between bites of potato salad.

"I could just take the boys if you need to do that," I said reluctantly.

Fred looked at me with concern and said, "She really could use the help."

"Okay, then you go do that and I will take the boys out," I suggested. "Unless Joe doesn't want to go. Then you take the boys and I will help your mother."

"Deal!" Fred exclaimed. He loved his mother, but she became a shrill old hag.

Fred and I finished dinner and went to bed without any hanky-panky. It didn't feel right to do it when you knew your son was suffering nearby.

The next morning I woke Joseph by knocking on his bedroom door.

"Joe? It's almost eleven. It's time for you to wake up and face the day."

A stirring sound was heard inside but he didn't respond. I opened the door a crack and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed clad only in his boxers. He had been working on his tan this Summer and he had been working out, trying to impress Ava. His pecs and abs had started to show definition and it was turning him into a hunk.

"Joe, get dressed and come downstairs. I will make you some pancakes," I tried to coerce him out. I heard him grunt an affirmation and took that to mean he would come if I made them.

Twenty minutes later Joseph sat down to a plate full of waffles at the kitchen table looking like he was going to fall into it face first.

"Are you going to sulk for the rest of your life?" I asked Joseph feeling a bit impatient.

"No."

"Are you going to go to your cousin's birthday hike tomorrow?" I prodded.

There was no audible response from Joseph and I felt worried again. It may have been irrational but I was worried that Joe's confidence was shattered. I didn't want him to never be able to approach another woman, and I didn't want my gift to have gone to waste.

"Hello? Are you going?" I reiterated.

"Sure."

"Thank God," I thought to myself. If I never saw Fred's mother again, I wouldn't be disappointed.

"Is there anything you want to do tonight that will make you feel better?" I asked Joseph.

Joseph thought for a moment then turned to look at me and said, "Can we just watch a movie on the couch?"

"Sure," I agreed.

"Can I choose what you wear?" Joseph surprised me when he asked that.

"What?!" I asked incredulously.

Joseph explained, "Your robe, but with nothing underneath."

"Umm, I wasn't asking what you wanted me to wear. I was..." I stopped talking and looked into my son's sad eyes. Maybe he just needed another confidence boost. I quickly relented. "Okay, we can have a matinee while your father is at work. I'll meet you in the living room in an hour."

It was almost noon and I hadn't had a shower yet. I thought about how my son just asked me to be almost naked and I agreed. I decided to have a bath and clean myself up.

I ran a bath in the ensuite bathroom. We have a jacuzzi tub and I was eager to get it going. I relaxed in the warm jets for twenty minutes before scrubbing myself from head to toe. I wanted to look and smell clean for him. I got out of the tub and shaved my legs on the edge. I wanted my legs to be smooth for him in case he wanted to touch them. After shaving both legs I looked down at my pubes and wondered if this had been going too far.

Another twenty minutes preening in front of the mirror and I grabbed my robe from the back of the bathroom door. I took a deep breath and threw the garment around me, I put the left flap over my naked body, pulled the right flap over the left, and tied the belt up tight. I put one hand across the blue fabric and pressed it down flat under the fold to get it as tight as possible against me. If I were careful, I could prevent my son from seeing anything risque all afternoon.

My hair was still wet and fell straight behind my head and over my shoulders as I walked out of the bedroom. I could hear the tv was on while I walked down the stairs clutching the fold of my robe tight, it only reached down to my knees.

Joseph was sitting on the loveseat and was wearing the same undershirt and pair of pajama pants from last Christmas. He had found a movie for us to watch, the movie was Garden State, a rom-com about some guy in New Jersey. He probably chose it because it seemed too stupid for us to care about. It was obvious he had a plan.

Joseph patted the spot beside him on the loveseat and I made my way over. I sat down with a bit of space between us and asked if he was ready to start.

"Oh, I'm ready to go," Joseph said confidently.

"Maybe I didn't need to worry about his confidence," I thought to myself. "All on his own he managed to get a woman nearly naked and thinking about sex."

Joseph turned the movie on and sat pretending to be actually watching it. I saw his eyes dart to my bare legs constantly, they did look very smooth.

"You smell good, Mom," Joseph complimented me.

"It's vanilla bath soap. Nothing special," I lied. It was actually an expensive specialty moisturizer I save for special occasions.

Joseph looked down at my arm that was holding my robe closed and said, "Your skin looks so smooth. Can I touch your arm?

I pulled my arm away from its duty holding the robe closed and let my son caress it. He used slow and deliberate touches to massage the underside of my forearm and it was sending shivers up my spine.

"And your other arm," it sounded more like a command but I just gave it to him. I turned my body on the couch in his direction so my arms were accessible to him and in doing so my robe loosened slightly. It would have been imperceivable, but I felt it loosen its grip on me.

The bottom of the robe didn't turn with my legs properly and the bottom rode up my thighs a little, I felt a cool breeze remind me of my bare vagina and tightened my legs together.

I closed my eyes for a moment enjoying the sensations of the arm massage and felt breath on my neck as Joseph had leaned in to smell me. I snapped out of my trance and started to gently push him away. He slid back easily and reclined into the corner of the loveseat confidently displaying his tented pajamas to me.

"Tell me what it is you want here today, Joe," I decided to just be straightforward.

Joe put his right hand behind his head and said, "I want another birthday present."

"It's not your birthday," I retorted. "It's Mitch's birthday tomorrow. Maybe I should go to his house and give him a present."

"He would like that a lot... if he's anything like me," Joseph was being pretty smooth for someone who needed a confidence boost.

I stared into Joseph's eyes which had switched from sadness to carnal desire. At that moment I decided to commit and reached down to loosen the knot on my robe. I pulled at it until it started to come loose, but left it tangled. I turned to face the television again and when I turned the left side of my robe didn't follow the right. The right flap pulled away and stopped over my sternum and I crossed my left leg over my right to retain some modesty.

I turned my head and saw that Joseph had not moved. He sat and watched my robe begin to unfurl while his boner stood tall in his pants. I gestured with my left hand to watch the movie and the right flap fell into place holding on to the swell of my breast and exposing the inside curve to my son.

Joseph moaned and for the first time, he reached down and touched himself while I watched. He placed his hand around his member through his pajamas and the wet spot that formed over its head expanded. His eyes closed in ecstasy and I felt myself start to get wet as well. His hand didn't move, it just clutched his shaft giving me a better idea of its girth.

My pussy started to drip down and into the loveseat, it felt so wet and I could start to smell sex in the air with the vanilla. I cleared my throat then reached down to pull the left flap of the robe over my lap to hide my sopping wet pussy from my son but in doing so exposed my entire right breast.

"Nice," Joseph said and then started to gently massage his penis.

I hadn't meant for it to happen but I didn't try to cover it up. I liked that he wanted to see my breasts and I wanted to show him more. I turned to face him and my left breast remained covered, I was flush with excitement and he could tell.