Presents from Erinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eager to wrap it up before Joseph and Caleb returned so I egged him on, "Do it, baby. Give Auntie your cum. Cum all over your auntie's tits, baby."

As if by command he shot his first rope into my mouth as I sucked his tip. I pulled away--not intending to swallow his cum--and grabbed his cock then stroked it as it poured five more sprays of hot semen all over my tits.

"Mmm, baby. Thank you," I said as I continued to slowly wank Mitch's softening cock.

His cum was thick and I used his cockhead to spread it around. I pinched the bottom of his shaft so he would stay hard and pushed his seed around on my nipples while I savored the taste of his cum in my mouth.

As Mitch recovered I heard footsteps just on the other side of the waterfall. Joseph and Caleb were standing and watching from the other side of the pool, both of them sporting tents in their pants from rock-hard cocks. I was completely paralyzed.

"I think it's time I told you, Mom," Joseph started to explain. "Last night I was texting with these two in a group chat we have. Mitch talked at length about his sadness and Caleb and we felt sad for him."

I looked over at Mitch, now level-headed and he nodded sheepishly at me.

"Caleb wasn't very helpful, since he uses humor to cope with tragedy," Joseph chided his cousin. "So, I let slip how you helped me when I was down."

"Oh my God..." I was mortified.

"So yeah," Joseph concluded. "I suggested to Mitch that we may be able to get you to treat him with a present like you did for me."

"And you wanted that?" I asked Mitch.

"I wanted it so much, Auntie," Mitch smiled at me after pulling his shorts back up. "Thank you."

"Well, I'm glad I could make your birthday a memorable one," I told Mitch.

I stood up and walked over to get my sports bra from the rock where I had discarded it.

"Hold on," Caleb walked over and stepped on the garment before I could pick it up.

"What?" I asked. "It's not your birthday I said gesturing to his bulge. You can take care of that yourself."

"When we were in the cave, Joseph told me what he said to you," Caleb seemed to glare at me as though I betrayed someone.

"What did he say to me?" I asked realizing at the same time what it was.

"I told you not to do anything with Mitch that you hadn't already done with me," Joseph sounded upset.

I glared at Joseph, I was becoming annoyed at how much he was talking about me with his cousins. "Well you can't change the past," I said.

"You had his cock in your mouth," Joseph accused me.

"I don't think you let Joe tit-fuck you either," Caleb accused.

"And he never once mentioned that you let him cum on your tits... Or in your mouth," Mitch stated

"You came in her mouth!?" Joseph asked loudly and incredulously.

"To be fair it was only the first shot," Mitch corrected. "She pulled me out after so I could cream on her hard nipples. Something you haven't done, from what I understand."

I looked down into the water beside me and saw my ebbing reflection. I saw my cum-covered tits and heard a voice in my head say, "Who did you want to be sexy for?"

Still looking into my blurry reflection I whispered under my breath, "All of them."

I turned my attention down to stare directly at Caleb's throbbing bulge in front of me and said, "So what, are you boys going to punish me?" I was feeling a knot of excitement building in my stomach.

Caleb kicked my bra forward and it landed in front of me. I thought he wanted me to put it on but he walked over to me, placed his hand on my shoulder, then started pushing me down. I went down on my knees in front of him and placed my knees on the bra cups. Then Caleb, along with his cousins, said in unison, "Yes."

Joseph walked over beside Caleb as he shuffled over. The two of them started undoing their drawstrings and pulled their shorts down together letting their hard cocks spring up and point directly at my face. Caleb and my son both had impressive cocks. Joseph's penis rivaled Mitch's eight inches, but Caleb's seemed to be an inch longer and as wide around as my wrist.

Together the boys moved forward and started slapping me on either side of my face with their cocks.

"Mom, you're gonna treat us right, no," Joseph commanded while he continued to slap me. "You betrayed me and for that, you now have to even it up. First, you need to reach up and start pleasing our dicks."

"Don't forget their balls, Auntie," Mitch piped in. "She rubbed her tits against my balls a few times too.

"Don't forget our balls," Caleb said then he bent over and grabbed my wrist to pull it up so my hand could cradle his scrotum.

Joseph followed suit but instead placed my other hand around his shaft. I squeezed tightly, something I had wanted to do in our last encounter. I gripped him as hard as I could and ran my hand up to the end of his cock where I pinched the head between my fingers.

With my left hand, I kneaded and tugged lightly at Caleb's balls. He didn't seem to be getting as much enjoyment out of it as Joseph was getting so I slid my hand up to pinch the base of his shaft.

"You think you deserve all of Mommy's presents?" I seductively asked my son.

"You owe me," Joseph accused.

"I owe you nothing," I said before turning my head to engulf Caleb's dick.

"Holy shit!" Caleb exclaimed loud enough to scare birds away.

I opened wide and pushed until the head of his cock pressed into my tonsils. I closed my lips and tried to suck but he was too big. I opened my mouth up again to breathe, pulled away then pushed back to try and get him further into my throat.

"I don't think you're in charge, Cuz," Mitch laughed at Joseph.

I pulled my head back and sucked hard on Caleb's tip while my right hand started to work his shaft. I opened my eyes and looked up at Caleb who had his head thrown back in ecstasy. I turned my eyes to my son that stood beside him and locked eyes with him while I hoovered his cousin. He smiled down at me, and despite me taking the power back, he seemed to still beam at me.

I pulled my mouth off of Caleb and caught my breath for a moment while I worked both guys with each of my hands. I pulled Joseph over and pressed his cock against the side of my cheek.

"Baby, tell me what you want," I said to him then gave him a little kiss on the side of his member.

"Mom. I want everything from you. I want to do it all to you," Joseph said to me with love.

I stopped jacking him and squeezed again as hard as I could. "No baby," I said. "Tell me what you want. Tell me everything you want."

Joseph took the hint and started into it, "Mom, for starters, you can stick my dick in your mouth and listen."

I obeyed and moved my head to take him in. He was smaller than his cousin and I could more easily breathe and suck around him.

Joseph sighed from the pleasure then continued, "I want you to take me deep into your throat. Deeper than you've had anyone."

I paused then felt him press his hand wrap around my ponytail. I opened up as wide as I could and he thrust while he held my head in place. I felt the tip of his cock went down past my tonsils and into my throat.

"Ohh, fuck yes!" Joseph exclaimed.

He pressed further in until my nose was buried in his pubic mound and I felt my throat open wide to accommodate him. He pulled out quickly and I gasped. No longer distracted by my face being probed I continued jacking the boys in front of me.

I switched back to sucking on Caleb's cock again. I bobbed up and down feeling a bit more confident after what I just did with Joseph so I tried to force him down. I got his tip just in past my tonsils to my throat but couldn't get my nose to his mound before gagging.

When I pulled away from Caleb I switched back to my son and bobbed up and down on him for a minute before switching back to lick and suck on Caleb's massive piece.

After another rotation of cock-sucking and wanking between the boys a third cock presented itself, slapping me across the nose.

"You shouldn't have taken so long to get us off, Mom," Joseph chided me. "It looks like our cousin got a renewed vigor."

I looked up from the dick on my nose and locked eyes with Mitch who was eager and ready to go again. I turned and gave him some loving kisses and licks before saying, "Welcome back, lover."

I engulfed Mitch's cock for the first time and was able to get right down on him. He grabbed my ponytail and held my head in place while he started to violently thrust his cock in and out of my throat. I was having a hard time multitasking and found that I was only holding the other two cocks while Mitch face fucked me.

"Fuck it. I'm ready," Caleb warned then reached down and replaced my hand with his.

I let go of Joseph as well and heard the sound of two cocks being vigorously wanked beside my head. My neck was getting sore and I was making gurgling sounds and drooling as Mitch continued to pound in and out of my throat. My eyes were watering and I was almost ready to get him to stop when he announced he was cumming again.

Mitch pulled his cock out of my mouth and begin to wank as fast as his cousins. They were all working themselves into a simultaneous orgasm. I reached around and grabbed Mitch and Joseph closer to me so they could all spray on me.

"Auntie..." Mitch managed to whine.

"Aunt Erinn," Caleb groaned.

"Mom! I'm cumming! I'm going to cum all over you, Mom," Joseph yelled out.

I squeezed my tits together and opened my mouth with my tongue out. Caleb was the first one to spray his load and it landed all over my face. A couple of globs landed on my tongue and I scooped it into my mouth.

Joseph was next. He wanted everything as he had said earlier, so he aimed everywhere. His first shot he aimed right down my throat and it landed on my tonsils. He pulled away quickly and continued to wank to get another two shots on my collarbone and left tit. Then finally he grabbed my ponytail and finished his last few splatters into the hair on the top of my head.

Finally, Mitch was working harder than the other two. He was still recovering from his first load, but with extra effort, he started to cum again. He pushed my head to the side and aimed for my face. I closed my mouth and felt him dump three sticky loads across my cheek and over my nose.

All four of us took a moment to catch our breath as reality settled back over us.

"That was really hot, Erinn. Thanks for that," Caleb seemed grateful yet pompous.

"Yeah, Auntie. I can't wait for the next time," Mitch said.

"Next time?" I laughed as I bent over to pick up my bra. Again Caleb put his foot on it.

"You aren't done yet, Mom," Joseph said. "You made us feel good, but neither Caleb nor I got to tit-fuck you."

"I'm spent, kiddo. I need to clean up and have a rest," I spoke through exasperated panting.

"You can have a break. But you're not cleaning up, and you're sure not done," Joseph told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, feeling the power shifting again.

"You're going to hike back down this mountain with our cum all over your tits, face, and hair," Joseph was getting kinky. "If we see anyone coming up the trail you're going to greet them. You could even offer to blow them if you were so bold. It won't seem to matter though, since every time one of three of us feels like they could go again, you're going to tend to our needs and let us blow another load on you."

I gasped and stared at my son for a moment. He looked stern but flashed just enough of a smile to let me know he loved me, but that he would show no leniency. I had already been wet, but I was starting to soak now.

"Okay," I agreed and relented from grabbing my bra.

We proceeded down the mountain and the plan played out almost exactly how it was laid out. The cum dried all over me in the hot sun but Caleb and Joseph managed to donate three more loads each to my tits and face. Mitch had one more left in him, and just to get a reaction from Joseph, I sucked him until he blew his entire load deep in my throat, then swallowed it all. Joseph wasn't happy but told me he would hold my punishment until Caleb's birthday, which was only a few days away.

When we reached the parking lot we finally saw some other hikers. There were two men and a woman readying their equipment. The first one to spot me was the woman and she looked like she was about to faint. Cum was caked all over my exposed tits and my face was plastered in semen. I waved and the two men looked over just as surprised.

I walked over and greeted them as Joseph instructed me to do earlier. I made small talk about the weather and told them how scenic the trail was. Then as I was about to part from them I offered the two guys each a blowjob. It turned out the girl was their sister and she didn't seem to care what they did, so I blew both of these men in the parking lot until they each came all over my face and tongue.

I walked back to the SUV where the boys were waiting for me. Caleb offered up the front seat, and Joseph was ready to concede that I had paid my penance. The three of us relaxed quietly as Joseph brought us back to Joel's house. Caleb and Mitch got out of the SUV and grabbed their bags. Each of them came around to the passenger side and hugged my sticky naked torso.

"Bye, Auntie," Mitch said. "Thank you for everything."

"Yeah. See ya on Thursday," Caleb said.

"Thursday?" I responded sleepily.

"My birthday," Caleb reminded me.

"Fuck..." I swore quietly, but loud enough that the boys all heard.

"Exactly," Caleb said with a wink then went with Mitch into the house.

Epilogue

My phone started ringing on Thursday morning. I had left it on the bedside table and didn't bother to pick it up because I had been woken up by visitors early in the morning. I reached over to pick it up, but in my awkward position, I couldn't quite grab it.

"Want me to get that for you?" Mitch asked sweetly.

"If you wouldn't mind, baby," I cooed at him.

Mitch passed the phone to me and I saw it was Fred and answered it. "Hey, honey. How is your Mom today?" I asked prompting us both to laugh.

"Y'know. Mom's Mom," When he finished speaking I grunted. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, Hun. I'm just putting something together for Caleb's birthday today," I moaned quietly after speaking.

"Oh, are you busy?" He asked.

"Ahh!" I yelled and grunted. "I'm gonna make a mess here. Do you mind if I..."

"Hun?" Fred sounded a little concerned.

"I'll have to call you back. I love you... Hu..." I tried to finish talking but had to hang up before I screamed into the phone.

I looked down at Caleb as he sucked my right tit into his mouth. I was riding on top of him and he was bottoming out in my cunt as he sucked. Behind me, my son was laughing at the conversation as he had been easing his cock in and out of my asshole the whole time.

"Come on Auntie, back to work," Mitch instructed me then climbed back on the bed in front of me and slapped his cock all over my face.

Caleb and Joseph got into a nice rhythm simultaneously fucking my holes. We would alternate between me humping them and them working together to pound me. Meanwhile, Mitch operated the camera on his phone to record them gangbanging me while I deep-throated him and let him fuck my face again.

They all took turns fucking me rotten in all of my holes and when we were spent we had a three-hour-long video of me being a slut for my son and two nephews. From then on we didn't wait for birthdays to give each other 'presents' anymore. We just waited for Fred to go out of town.