Press Start to Collect Ch. 01

Story Info
A lucky guys plays a hot round with Princess Rosalina.
9.1k words
4.75
3.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Nintendo, Mario Tennis Aces or any of its characters etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Princess Rosalina (Super Mario series)

Press Start To Collect -- Chapter 1

An erotic video game fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

This is a story about a young man named Richard.

A rather unremarkable man in his late 20s who can very much be described as a nerd. While not churning away at an uninspiring, bland job he spent his time playing video games and enjoying a sizeable anime and manga collection. And an even larger selection of saved 'rule 34' pornography. So aside from his frame being of a decent toned level, nowhere close to a muscle-head but far away from overweight, there was nothing particularly special about this John Doe of an individual.

That was, until one day he answered the front door and found quite a remarkable sight in front of him.

It wasn't seeing a complete stranger in a retro, 60s era or even later suit and hat outfit, complete with white hair and a walking cane. It was the selection of women that were not just fawning over him and hanging on his arms, but who they were. Specifically, women who in this real world of his shouldn't actual exist. Lieutenant Uhura from the classic Star Trek television show, Princess Leia in her 'slave' outfit from the original Star Wars trilogy. Disney princess, who women who weren't even properly real or based of an actress like the others, such as Cinderella and Snow White. There were a couple others that even Richard couldn't quite recall but he supposed that if he had a porn collection from this man's era, it would be filled with the likes of these women.

"Ah, you must be Richard, yes?" The old man remarked with a smile. "We talked online just last night. Well, I more spoke and had the Lieutenant here type for me." He explained.

"W-What? How did..." Richard stuttered, scanning over the group. "I don't think I know what you're talking about..." He lied, rather taken aback by this all.

"Oh come now, Richard. You remember! We talked about what picks of women we'd have if we could enjoy ourselves a little harem of ladies from things we enjoy!" The strange man said, recounting the conversation. "You discussed all the fancy, modern games and so on and I... Well, I think you can see some of the choices that I listed."

"Shit... You were that guy?" Richard's tone showed that he joined the dots and that the info relayed back to him matched that online chat from the other night. "But you said you were on the other side of the world or something? How did you...?"

The conversation stopped when the older man hand to raise a handkerchief to cough into it. "I'm afraid I must keep the conversation short! Rather like how the time I have left is of a similar length." The man said with a rather curious smile for such a blunt remark. "Regardless! I came here because it was refreshing to finally meet up with a man of a similar taste to my own... So before I pass on, I'd like to bequeath upon you my greatest treasure!" He said, motioning as Cinderella reached into one of his pockets for him. "Seeing as how I don't have the proper family to pass it onto and, well, it's hard to find the right people to trust these days." He explained.

"It's... A game disc?" Richard cautiously took a shining disk in a basic plastic case that was offered. Turning it over to see the usual shining underside of any standard media disc. The front label being just a white label with 'Harem' written on it.

"Think of it more as they key to the door." The man explained. "It's changed it's look now compared to when I'd first gotten it!" He joked. "But it's purpose is still the same. Pop it into one of your new fangled machines to play it and you can get yourself into the personal world I've been enjoying it for a long while. To be honest, I've never properly understood it myself but its a nice place where you don't have to worry about food, water, any furniture or living items. Lovely and self-sustaining. And of course, plenty of room to house all sorts of lovely ladies, isn't that right, girls?" The older man said, getting giggled from the clearly smitten women as he glanced at them all.

"Yeah, none of this is making any lick of sense to me, Mister..." Richard stated the obvious as he looked over the disc again.

"Oh it will! In time at least!" The old man claimed before having to cough. "I'll take my leave now. I'm afraid I really don't have too much time left to enjoy that magic little world... And don't worry! These current ladies I've collected will all, well, sort of vanish and fade away when I pass so you don't have to 'clean up' anything. So you can start up your own little harem from scratch!"

"So, what? I just put this into a machine, play it, and then 'wham'? I'm in my own personal paradise and I can just go about grabbing babes I want?" Richard didn't sound like he believe it, but certainly didn't sound like he was against the idea.

"That's the ticket! Although you have to earn the women you target... No free rides I'm afraid!" The elder said with another smile. "But I'm sure you'll manage to do a fine job."

"Uh, yeah, sure... And uh, nice meeting your ladies too I guess?" Richard offered as he stepped backward and into his house.

"Oh, my pleasure as well, Richard! Have a good time with it! I know I did!" The older man said, waving goodbye as his women did the same as Richard closed the door up.

"...The fuck??" Richard said, turning the case over a couple times. "This has got to be a prank or something..." He grumbled. "And how did that guy know where I lived?" He thought as he turned back around and opened the door up. "Hey! Old... Man?" He blinked however as the front doorstep was empty. Like that group, the fictional women and all, had never been there in the first place. Except that he was holding the clear evidence of him being there in his hand. "...This is fucking weird..." He stated the obvious as he closed the door. "I swear, if this gives me some kind of damn virus..." He looked over the disc again before sighing as he headed towards his room. One go on it wouldn't hurt that much, right?

* * *

Minutes later in his room the young man started up one of his gaming consoles. Putting the disc in, he picked up the game controlled and watched as his TV screen booted up. Seeing not really a game menu, but one of a selection of choices. Listing off 'Travel to home', 'Select destination' or 'summon woman'. Noting that last particular option wasn't available to select yet. "OK, fine, I'll play along with you old man... Wait, that sounded wrong." Richard said to himself before shaking his head. "OK, fine. If I was to, say, start up some sort of super amazing, multiverse harem or something... Who would I pick..." He stroked his chin as he went through the destination option. Seeing not so much locations at the moment, but branching options to go into forms of media. Opting for video games, and then seeing the vast list of titles of games both familiar and vague. Assuming some older options might be from that old man's era.

"Well I mean, fuck it... If I wanted to try and get with someone? I'd go for like the hottest Princess of the Super Mario games, at least in my opinion." He said, shifting through to the Mario games and seeing the list of different titles from the Party games to the main console titles. "Actually, no. Wait. I'm not gonna fucking risk going out into outer space when I don't even know how all this shit works." He reasoned. "Let me try... Yeah, the tennis game. Much safer option." He said as he highlighted Mario Tennis Aces. "Well, I guess let's try this out." He said. Not thinking about changing out of his T-shirt or jeans either before he hit the select button.

Barely getting time to open his mouth before the bright, rainbow light shot out of the TV screen and engulfed him.

* * *

When he blinked, he was far away from being inside of his room but just holding that controller in his hand. A completely different universe in fact as he saw a far more bright, colourful world from the painted walls. Seeing posters with a language that didn't seem to be actually real but showing crossed tennis rackets like it was advertising a tournament. "Woah..." Richard looked around and turned to the side. Stepping forward as he saw a large, open arena with empty seats and a full tennis court with net set up in the middle. And seeing the layout, banners and the layout he quickly pieced together that this wasn't just any court. It was the Marina Stadium right out of Mario Tennis Aces. The several references to Mario characters on the 'advertising' boards proving that.

"Holy fuck! It actually worked?" He remarked seeing that while broad daylight, the arena was empty without even a staff (or Toad in this case) in sight. Putting the game controller into his back pocket as he walked out onto the court. Touching one of the sets of seating like he was checking that this was all real. "Heh... Anyone for tennis?" He joked to himself as he saw a set of spare tennis gear with racket on the player's rest bench. Picking it up and seeing the mushroom logo printed across the strings.

"Oh? Hello?" He suddenly heard a female voice speaking up as he jolted back, dropping the racket. "Oh, forgive me! I just didn't expect to see anyone else out on court today. This being a non-tournament day and all."

His jaw was almost on the floor as he saw the stunning form of one of his many video game waifus elegantly coming out of the entrance tunnel towards the court. And not just because the woman approaching him wasn't actually walking, but unnaturally floating through the air as blue sparkles of cosmic power allowed her to move without her feet touching the floor underneath her.

Princess Rosalina, originally from the Super Mario Galaxy titles but now very much a core part of many of the spin off and multiplayer games in the vast Super Mario catalogue. Her attire exactly that from the Tennis Aces title of a light blue sleeveless dress for a take of the tennis uniform most female players wear. The bottom of the outfit down at her thighs to show off her long legs in white stockings with functional blue sports shoes on. Even having a sports wristband on one arm. Still showing her Princess nature with the shining, silver-like crown on the top of her platinum blonde haired head, with those locks styled to be swept over one of her bright blue eyes. Along with the sparkling golden star earrings and gemstone accessory across her nicely sizeable chest.

"Oh, yes, I uh..." Richard stuttered as the beauty approached, carrying her own tennis bag and a racket, blue with a golden Power Star design on the strings. "I'm uh, new in town! Yeah!" He quickly lied. "I'm a total rookie to, well, everything that's going on here." He said, but partially telling the truth since he's gone from being in the real world to right into a fictional one.

"I see! Well, I completely understand that." Rosalina gave a warm smile as she came to a stop to hover above the ground in front of him. Putting her height advantage to him to look even taller than she already is. "I'm quite new to this tennis game myself actually... Ever since meeting with Mario? I've found myself in all these new, interesting past-times... Kart racing, party games, and even those sports events with those curious animals! It's all felt like such a blur compared to being out in the Comet Observatory!" She joked as she held her racket over her shoulder.

"So we're both sort of rookies to this then?" Richard might be a fish out of water for more than a few few reasons, but he saw a chance here. Knowing he would have to work in order to persuade this tall beauty to offer up some fun. "Well, I mean, I'm sure you're more experienced in this sort of activity than I am, Princess." He complimented.

"Well, I have won a few games to get to this point... But for someone who knows of me and my title? You haven't introduced yourself yet to me." Rosalina playfully teased.

"S-Sorry! I'm Richard!" He quickly said, almost blushing. "And I was, uh, wondering Princess... If... If you'd like to spar with me for a few games?" He stuttered out a quickly made up plan. "Showing me the tricks of the game, so to speak? Since I'm so new to this!"

"Oh? Well, I don't consider myself to be that much of an expert..." Rosalina turned her head slightly but still smiled. "But I'm flattered that you'd think I'm good enough to be a coach... And I suppose practising against someone will be far more productive than just trying to do it on my own." She reasoned. Clearly seeing no intent from this stranger other than some friendly tennis playing. "Are you sure you're dressed appropriately though? That isn't quite a tennis uniform..." She noted, looking back fully at him.

"Says the lovely lady wearing a full crown and earrings?" Richard cheekily countered.

"Ah! A fair point!" Rosalina said with another smile. "Very well then! I shall see if I can teach you anything... But don't expect me to go easy on you for being new to this!" She warned with a teasing tone as she floated past him to take the other player's bench like she was a proper opponent.

"Oh, I hope you don't..." Richard said, sneaking a look at the Princess' long legs as she moved past him.

* * *

Several, completely one-sided games later...

"My, that was most enjoyable!" Rosalina remarked, using her wrist band to wipe a drop of sweat from her cheek as she floated slowly down the corridor. "I commend you for being such a good sport! I don't think you won a single game out of all the ones we played. The likes of Bowser would be kicking up quite the fuss over such a loss."

"Yeah... I didn't win a single point..." Richard said with a slightly pained smile after the thrashing out on court to show how much of a rookie he really was. "Managed to at least hit the ball back a couple times." He added as he not only carried the spare set he'd found earlier but carrying her bags as well like he was just a mere ball boy.

"That's the spirit! Keep that up and you'll be an Ace like Mario in no time!" Rosalina encouraged with a smile as she approached the locker room door. "And thank you for offering to carry my bags for me. It's nice to see a gentleman around here as well as a gracious runner-up." She said, completely fooled by his intentions as she even opened up the door to the women's changing room for him to follow her in. The room, while as colourful as the rest of the arena, was rather still just a regular sports changing room with stalls, lockers and benches.

"But you know, Princess..." Richard saw a chance here, alone in the spacious room with a stunning video game beauty. "Although you won out there, you still haven't received a well earned prize for your victory today." He said as he put down the bags in a corner locker.

"Oh? Well, it's really not necessary to pay me for anything. I'm not a real coach after all." Rosalina said like it was a polite decline.

"I'm not paying! And I do think you deserve something for putting up with me, never mind showing me how to actually play some tennis." He stated to persist.

"Well, if you do insist? I suppose it would be rude of me to turn down the request of such a helpful gentleman like yourself." Rosalina said as she fell for it. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Well, how about you take a seat first?" He offered as the Princess smiled and hovered over, sitting down on the bench as the back of her skirt rested over the other side of it, hiking up to just cover her modesty. "Now, allow me to give you a just and proper reward for today..." He claimed as he knelt down in front of her and placed his hands on her legs.

"W-Wait! Richard? What are you doing?" She gasped with a laugh, staring down like she couldn't believe what was happening as he reached up and under her tennis dress. Sliding down the plain white under shorts she had underneath them to bring them down to her feet, but leaving her shoes on as he took the garment off. "I'm not quite so sure this is appropriate for a Princess to be doing!" She claimed but didn't exactly tell him to stop, like she was interested in seeing where this was going. Allowing him to spread her long, smooth legs apart and inched between them, before he pushed the bottom of her elegant dress up to show off her lower body. Seeing that what appeared to have just been leggings on her limbs were more like stockings, ending at the top of the thighs and leaving him free access to the tight looking, smoothly shaven pussy of the beautiful Princess.

Another gasp escaping the stunning blonde in the next moment, but one of a mix of shock and already pleasure as Richard ran his tongue up her slit. Groaning himself at the taste as despite this being a fictional beauty, she felt perfectly real. All the more reason, aside from warming her up for this sudden encounter, to keep working his tongue on her. Sliding slowly up and down with a smooth motion to explore the entrance. Keeping his hands on her legs so they stayed spread. While she didn't seem like she was going to close them up or push him away, he could feel her thighs squirming in a bit as he started to eat her out. Knowing that if he had to work to impress and bag a beauty like this, he'd need to bring the pleasure to this tight piece of pussy.

"Oooooooh! Mmmmm! Richard! That's... Mmmmm!" She was still staring down in shock at this sudden turn of events. Her hands out to the sides and gripping the back of the bench she was on for a slight lean as she let this stranger lap at her pussy. "When you said you wanted some training... Mmmmm! I don't quite think this is what I thought you had in mine! Mmmmm..." She moaned out with a blush on her visible cheek. Like she knew full well how naughty this all was, especially with a man she's only just met, but couldn't bring herself to turn down this advance from him. The fact that she was feeling stimulation from that hungry tongue running up and down her slot no doubt helping that face as she let her legs stay apart in his firm hold. "Mmmmm! And I could get... Ahhhh! We could get in so much trouble if we're caught! Mmmmm!" She groaned. Her feet angled up as her legs were spread as once in a while a brief sparkle from her cosmic powers were seen coming from her feet, like she was having to control herself and stay seated and not just float off while getting eaten out.

While he heard her loud and clear, the man from the 'real world' didn't want to ruin the mood by making up an excuse. That, and his mouth was otherwise very busy with working across her snatch to brush around her entrance. Exploring all around to quite rightly enjoy himself the flavour of an untouchable woman (and not just due to her royal status). Moaning at the taste which just served along with her slowly growing moans to keep him encouraged to press ahead. Teasing going into her folds with another slide up the vertical slit before going for another motion to trail around the outer folds. Groaning into her box as even from just eating her out he was packing a hard-on in his jeans from this oral sex he was dishing out. Hands staying up on her thighs however to avoid playing with himself until he'd earned a piece of her.

"Mmmmm!! Oh my! Mmmmm! That's... MMMM! That's so good! MMMMM!" The moans from the ruler of the Gateway Galaxy kept coming when he finally pushed his tongue forward and entered her snug pussy. His attack starting with some quick darting in and out as he got a better feeling of how his work was making juices form as he pleasured her. "AHHHHH... My goodness! MMMM... Forgive me for saying this... MMMM! But you're much more suited at something like this... Ooooooooh! Than you are playing tennis! MMMMM..." She groaned out as her exposed eye was already half closed as her gaze stayed locked onto the face now deeply pressed up against her crotch. Feeling the brush of her lips against her as he worked his tongue in and out. Now able to drink down her juices so his approval at her sweetness could be heard from his muffled moans. And getting the sign of how much, despite her worries about being caught in the act she was, from the moment her hand moved down and rested rather tenderly on the top of his head. Somehow despite her leaning position her crown still was perfectly in place on her own golden haired head with no signs of slipping off even as she squirmed in growing delight from his mouth skills.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers