Press Start to Collect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn that was fucking awesome..." Richard stated the obvious as he moved out from under her. To his pleasant surprise her powers were still fully functioning even after such a heavy round of sex so he could actually not just keep her off the ground, but rotate her into a new position as her body was out horizontally with her chest and stomach facing down at the floor. "But I've got one last reward for your win today, Princess..." He said. Using his hands to tilt her face up towards him as he made her float in place so her head was in line with the dick she'd just orgasmed all over. Having earned the right to both had a last dose of fun with her along with getting his own rocks off after giving her the first of many intense peaks to remember.

"Mmmmmm... Whatever you want... Teach me more..." A far more seductive purr escaping her mouth now to sound even hotter than the elegant words she'd been using before. Her mouth parting willingly wide as he slid his cock into her, and making her groan out as she instantly got the first taste ever of her own pussy from off that shaft. Not letting that stop her from actively pushing her head down onto his shaft as he pumped in, delivering what was likely her first ever mid-air blowjob as well as she slurped on his inches. Groaning as she tasted her own fluids and began to clean them off as her full lips sealed around his size. Only a slight stretch when he pushed in deep to show that while one hole was used to his vast thickness and length, she needed a bit of training with the others.

He had enough in the tank for now at least to give her a quick dose of how to give some oral pleasure. Nicely capping off the encounter that saw him starting his mission to bag this Nintendo princess by eating her out and now she's returning the favour with slow bobs along his throbbing cock. Easily making him moan as he got the warm and dampness of her mouth as he fed her a generous amount of inches. His hand carefully on the back of her head with that shining crown, as ever still perfectly placed on the top of her golden haired head, just a few inches above his fingers. Leaving him free to focus on just pumping away to help feed her his length even as she was happily working her oral hole along his size.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm! Hmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp..." She groaned around his man-meat as her eye, still full of desire, stared up and enjoyed the look of pleasure on her face. Having replaced her own pussy juices with her own saliva as it now began to drip both off of his cock and down her own chin. The mess landing down onto the floor below at his feet as she stayed suspended off the ground like she was floating through the galaxy. "Mmmmm... Ssssrrrlllppp... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." Keeping her starry earrings and long hair swaying back and forth in time with the steady motion of her head. Another display that made it look like this is far from the first time she's sucked some cock and especially like this. Even applying her tongue to the underside of his shaft as it passes in and out of her.

"MMMMM! Holy shit, that's some fucking... MMMM! Good fucking head! MMMMM... You damn well know your way around a big old cock, Princess!" He marvelled with a smile, seeing how deeply she was slurping on him. Her eye widening briefly when the tip of his length brushed against the back of her mouth for another sign that she might be truly built to handle a porn star-like length such as this. Her slurps smooth and quick along him as she moaned around his member. Still turned on just by sucking dick and hearing his groans of approval as his prick pulsed again between those soft, plump lips of hers. Proof alone that she can give oral sex just as good (and probably even better) as she can take it. "MMMMM! Keep this up... MMMM! And I ain't gonna last long with how... MMMMM! Fucking good you are at sucking this big fucking cock of mine!" He half-heartedly warned as clearly neither of them wanted to take a break, let alone ease up on this sinful locker room fun they were reaching the end off.

Sensing the end was coming, the gorgeous Princess used her powers again to float her way down as she assumed almost a kneeling position in front of him. Allowing her hands to rest on his thighs while her knees and lower legs stayed hovering above the floor so she was still slurping away without even touching the floor. Perhaps showing a newfound kink of hers that she never knew she needed before of using the powers that should be for ruling and protecting the cosmos instead to get wild and naughty with a man she's never met before. Showing again natural talent when it comes to using her mouth as her deep, swift sucks along his shaft made him a little thankful that he'd gotten this blowjob at the end rather than the start. A mouth this good would drain any other man within seconds even at the beginning of an encounter!

In fact, both of them were so caught up in the action that's been going over for what felt like over an hour that neither of them heard the laughter of female voices approaching from down the corridor. Rosalina not being the only Princess who wanted to take advantage of a free court to practice on today it seemed as Daisy and Peach, in their own tennis attires, walked down towards the locker room after their own friendly practise session. Opening the door up without thinking of the need to knock first just as Richard pulled his rod out of that groaning mouth and began to pump rapidly along his throbbing manhood.

Shocked gasps and the clattering of bags from her fellow Princesses, standing and staring from the doorway as they watched an unknown man start to unload hot, thick streaks of spunk across the stunning, moaning face of Rosalina. The ropes of white catching across the exposed side of her face to coat her from nose to chin and lips to cheek. Having to close her eye to avoid the shots going high as unsurprisingly her blonde, swept to the side hair got matted filthily with several blasts like a full on branding as part of his new set of playthings. So much jizz dumped onto her that by the time he jerked out the final drips it was already oozing down and off her features to stain across her tennis dress and onto her rounded chest and even on the accessory in the middle too stain her clothing.

"Mmmmm... Amazing..." Rosalina even managed to stay suspended off the ground as she got her face plastered. Carefully reaching up and using in dirty fashion the wristband she wore to wipe away jizz from her eye. "That was..." She began to say before she, and her newfound lover, noticed the stares from the doorway. "D-Daisy?? Peach?? This... This is!!" She glanced between them and his softening cock. "I was just being rewarded for a win! That's all!" Was the claim she came up with before with major blushes, both Daisy and Peach fled from the scene in a sudden hurry. "Oh my... I think I got caught up in the moment..." She said with a not exactly shameful smile.

"And I think they're about to call security to get me kicked out of here!" He said, thinking fast and yanking his pants back up. "We need to get out of here!" He said, not wanting to face the wrath of a gang of angry plumbers or other video game characters. Holding her under shorts in one hand while he pulled out the controller from his pocket. Noticing now for the first time that there was a new, glowing button in the middle with a house logo on it to no doubt indicating a fast track way to get 'home' but not exactly to his actual reality. "Hold on tight, Princess! Let's hope this works!" He said, taking a hold of her hand while pressing the button.

"Where are we..." Rosalina started to ask before suddenly in a flash of bright, colourful light, both of them vanished completely from the world. Leaving behind just the scent of sex in the air and the splats of saliva and juices on the floor and bench as the only traces of them. Richard of course wanting to avoid trouble from dealing with those mad at him having fucked one of their beloved Princesses. But for the most part? He was more eager to go another round with her as they tested out his new, mysterious, interdimensional home...

And to move on and add more women to his collection. After all, now he knew the potential of the 'key' he had? All he had to do was to Press Start To Collect...

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas etc for either future stories/chapters to write or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!