Press Start to Collect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hitomi did eventually lift her head up and off, she let out a filthy groan even before she took in air. Shifting back to sit up on her knees. "Oh this guy is a lover alright!" She grinned as she reached down to pull off her belt. "And I'm going to find out exactly how good he is!" She said, shifting position as she eased down her pants.

"Hey! It's my turn on him now!" Leifang said, gasping herself as she lifted up from mounting his face. "If there's anything left of his dick after the way you were sucking him!" She said as she now moved to get onto the floor between his legs. Her legs spread wide with a sexy arch to raise her ass up as her dress fell back down over herself.

"Not even letting him get up? What would your beloved Jann Lee think if he saw you acting like this?" Hitomi teased as the two women shared glares as they were clearly worked up, fighting over this big dick as Leifang guided him into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! I am seriously not complaining about whatever you ladies want... Ahhhhh! Want to do to me..." Richard wisely said, as he was so busy now watching Leifang sucking him off that he didn't pay attention to Hitomi pushing down her jeans and panties to show off her own smoothly shaved snatch, as well as the hint of moisture down there from her own building lust.

Not even being freaked out by another woman's spit covering his length, the Chinese beauty went right to work returning the favour after getting her snatch so nicely eaten out moments before. Slurping already at a loud pace as she worked her face up and down along his size. Making the tail ends of her ringlets styled hair sway as she worked back and forth. Showing off her famed leg strength with keeping her body angled as her ass was raised up. Another advantage being she could slip her own hand back under herself and the Oriental dress she still had on. Stroking away slowly across her already wet pussy as she got off on sucking on some big, thick white dick. Making her moans be muffled as she pumped her mouth along that member and showing she's no novice either in the fine art of sucking dick.

Similar to the previous, and almost matching, position they were all in, Richard couldn't moan out freely for too much longer before another hot piece of videogame pussy was lowered onto his face. This time Hitomi who was mounting him so that her legs were either side of his head and knees against the floor as she rested back. Moaning as he went straight to work and pushed his tongue up into that already moist hole. Staring up to see Hitomi licking her lips with approval and putting on quite the show for him with her hands going to her own huge tits. Squeezing them through the top she still had on as she began to grind her hips. Working her slot against his still hungry tongue even with this being the second flavour of international snatch he's gotten to enjoy so far as they fuck on the museum floor.

"MMMMMPHHH!! SHHHHRRRLLLKKK... MMMMM... SHHHRRLLLPPPP..." Leifang's eyes narrowed with a mix of lust at getting to enjoy a huge slab of dick and seeing her friend hogging the spot she'd just been enjoying earlier on. Like she'd much rather have this stranger and his huge rod all to herself. Having to settle right now for bobbing smoothly up and down to show off her own top notch oral skills. "MMMM... MMMMPHHHH... MMMMM! SHHHHLLLLPPP..." Getting her own saliva now adding to the layer already over him as she pushed down deeply. Making it seem like she's more a fit for the roster of a hentai game than a fighting title as just like her friend she wasn't gagging for a moment as his dick hit the back of her damp and hot mouth. All as she made a mess of a different sort across her own fingers as she brushed away back and forth over her slick folds to keep the pleasure high enough that her nipples were rock hard and trying to pierce through her dress.

"MMMMM... And here I thought you were just bluffing! MMMM! This guy really does... OH FUCK! MMMM... Know what he's doing! MMMMM..." Hitomi moaned out as she rode the smiling face of this man that she barely knows, but has already sucked off like they've been lovers for years. Licking her lips while her lower ones were being lapped at as the man she was on top of kept his mouth pressed up into her. Exploring deep around in her twat that was already wet even before he'd made contact with her. Now just giving back a bit of the fantastic head he'd gotten from her with his own oral talents on the stunning fighting game character. "MMMM... But I think he likes my pussy more, Leifang! MMMMM... He's eating me out sooooooooooooo good! MMMMM FUCK!" Hitomi deliberately picked her words while glancing over her shoulder. Seeing the expected glare from her friend at the teasing while Hitomi moaned away. Even reaching down to grab his hands and bring them up to her still covered tits as he happily squeezed her juicy rack to get more moans out of her.

"MMMMMPHHH!!! FFHHHHRRKKKNNNN BBBHHHTTCHHH!! MMMMPHH!!" Refusing to be beaten whether it's in combat or when it comes to sex, Leifang took the claim as motivation to plunge her gorgeous features right down into his crotch. A full on deep throat to spread her throat wickedly wide as she groaned away. Her ringlets brushing against his thighs as she stayed held down to show that she was clearly as good at pleasuring men as the other stunningly designed Dead or Alive character opposite her. "MMMMM... SHHHLLLRRRPPP... MMMMMMPHHHH... MMMMM..." Keeping herself moaning away too with her fingers rubbing away over her slot. Juices dripping slowly down her thighs as she kept her legs raised and spread wide in a way that even gymnasts would struggle to keep up for even half the time. Never mind all while she pumped her mouth briskly up and down as she went back to sucking that huge, delicious cock. Moans both clear and muffled filling the hall as they went at one another for a battle that was far more fun and erotic than the combat they're known for.

"MMMMM... See? The way he's squeezing my tits? MMMM... He wants to fuck me first..." Hitomi claimed as her hands were on the back of his to encourage the groping while she rode his face.

Hearing that, Leifang pulled off from his shaft with a loud and lewd 'pop' sound as she glared. "You're making him feel you up!" She pointed out as, with a little groan, she moved out of position in order to stand up.

"Doesn't change my statement..." Hitomi claimed, letting go of his hands in order for her to move off from his mouth. "After all, as good as he clearly is? He can't fuck both of us at once, right?" She said, before pulling her top up and over her head. Disposing of the bra too as those fantastic, huge breasts of hers were revealed.

"Actually?" Richard finally got a chance to chip in as he got up to his feet. "I've got a way that might work for us all?" He said, getting their attention just as Leifang was reaching back to remove her dress. "Let's use this barrier. Just bend over it for me, Hitomi." He said as curious, but also wanting more of his dick, Hitomi agreed as she moved over to the clear barricade that's supposed to separate the museum from the exhibitions. Sticking her nicely rounded ass out as her upper body hung over the other side along with her big tits.

Richard moved up behind her with Leifang beside him. First making sure Hitomi was taken care off as, without even having any protection to slip on before entering, pushed his saliva-soaked dick into her already moist pussy. Feeling tightness but not much resistance as they both moaned out as he was able to slide in deep. Getting right to work as he began to pump in and out of her box that for a fictional beauty felt as amazing, hot and wet as the real deal. But not forgetting the other beauty up close to him as he reached over. Able to lift up Leifang's leg that was out of the side slit of her Chinese dress so it could show off flexibility again with a high kick-like pose to extend up. Allowing his hand to go in to her crotch as he curled in fingers into her also wet snatch much to her moaning approval.

"MMMMM... You certainly have the... AHHHHH... Techniques of a lover... MMMMM... To make up for the lack of fighting skill..." Leifang moaned out as one of her hands held the barricade her friend was being fucked over as the other gripped his shoulder to keep herself up in the position on one leg. Working her pussy down against his pumping fingers. Just enough of a movement to not just make the tails of her ring-styled hair sway but cause her own large bust to bounce in her attire. "AHHHHH... I suppose I can forgive you for... MMMMM! Settling with starting off with her instead of me..." She added between groans as even as she got finger fucked, her eyes were locked down onto the shaft moving in and out of her best friend as she clearly wanted something thicker and longer than just a couple of digits.

"MMMMM! Wait your fucking turn!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM... HOLY FUCK... This cock!! MMMMM!! So fucking big!!" Hitomi loudly moaned, even more than she'd been doing when eaten out as she got her tight pussy spread open by this shaft that was very familiar to the both of them now. Finally getting a sweat on now as the droplets formed across her pretty, groaning features and over that nearly nude body of hers with just the foot and handwear on along with a headband. Her long dark hair swinging as she couldn't help but shove her own body back against the thrusts she was taking as she stayed bent over the barrier. Her breasts jiggling in time with the motion and making a slap of their own even before her ass was smacking off his body. "OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM... So fucking good! AHHHHHH FUCK!! He should be the one... MMMMM!! Fucking teaching me, not the other way around! AHHHH FUCK!!" She added between groans as she looked back over her should with a wide, shameless smile and a fiery stare that alone screamed for him to give it to her.

"MMMMM... That could be arranged, you know..." He had his own big smile on, and rightly so with him being able to pleasure two gorgeous Dead or Alive fighters at the same time. Sliding his thick rod in and out of the snug, wet German twat while he plunged his fingers smoothly into the just as moist Chinese pussy of the beauty leaning against him. His gaze switching between the two as he watched Hitomi's plump backside start to clap off his waist before back to look over the still dress-wearing frame of Leifang as she shifted her hips to grind that pussy against his hand. "AHHHH... But let me earn this 'win' first against you two before we talk about any fun after this..." He said, knowing that he still needed to convince these two to come with him after this threesome was done and dusted. Heading down that road at a good pace already with how his cock was enjoying a new home in the soaking hole of Hitomi as she backed herself up against him over and over. Ensuring he was balls deep in her slot as her inner tunnel perfectly gripped his thickness. Another display that just like her mouth she and the rest of her curvy body were more than built (or should that be designed?) for pleasure.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Fucking sign me up! OOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK YESSSS! MMMMM AHHHHH..." Hitomi sounded already won over as her juices slowly trickled down her thighs as she stayed bent over and spread legged for him and his massive shaft. Keeping up the timing perfectly, as expected for a karate instructor, so that whenever a firm pump went in deep to her snatch, she was driving that needy hole back with even more force. The slap ringing out around the museum as she gave back as good as she got to make sure she was filled up to the hilt. "MMMMM! FUCK! You're the one... UHHHH!! Who needs to take me on as your student! MMMMM!! Teach me how to... AHHHHH!! Fuck as good as this all the time! MMMMM!!" She groaned out with a stare back at not just him, but down to his crotch to watch that huge shaft vanish into herself. Making the most of not just taking the biggest dick she's ever seen in her life, but one that can clearly last after surviving being balls deep in not just her but her close friend's oral tunnels.

"MMMM... If you want to see him show his skills? MMMMM!! You need to let him finally get... AHHHHH... That weapon of his into me..." Leifang said with a seductive tone as she stroked a hand over the shoulder of the arm that was keeping soaked fingers driving away in and out of her box. Filling her up knuckles deep but even so, clearly not quite scratching the itch like a meaty slab of dick would. Her eyes darting back and forth like she was watching a tennis match to follow that cock ploughing away into the other fighter. Still getting pleasured in her own right through as the little drops of sweat rolling down her cheeks and arms were showing. Impressing herself again as she kept her leg raised up high without showing any signs of pain from the extended stretch so her slot could take his skilled fingers.

"MMMMM... Well, it's only fair that I keep both of you involved in this..." Richard said as he pulled out of Hitomi's snatch. Noting the look of annoyance at having not been finished by a long shot with him. "But how about we take it over to there?" He said, pointing across the museum to the 'stage' that was set up to resemble 'Gambler's Paradise' of the outside of Hotel Oasis complete with sidewalk, road and some cars.

"I think I know exactly what you want..." Leifang smiled as she moved back as he took his fingers out of her. Allowing her to quickly dispose of her dress to drop it to the ground. Leaving her much like her friend to be nearly nude with just footwear on and wrist accessories. Her own large tits shaking as she hopped over the barricade and made her way towards the other side of the room.

"I'm not done with you yet..." Hitomi said in a lustful whisper as she and Richard followed as they climbed over the barrier and then the other one opposite to go into the casino-area.

"Me neither, but I need to take care of her first..." He gave her a sly wink as he approached Leifang. Seeing her being up on the front of one of the cars on her back with her legs already invitingly wide.

So there was no issue for him to step in and push his cock up into her wet, snug tunnel and make them both moan as he pushed in deeply. Her legs staying spread as, much to her annoyance with a glare to match, she saw Hitomi kneel on the car bonnet too as she reached over and gripped her friend's ankles to keep them apart. Leaving him free to hold her thighs as he began to thrust. Getting their moans going as she took his cock with the same sort of smooth ease as her fellow Dead or Alive character had been doing. The finger fucking allowing him to soon enough plough in to the hilt as his body connected with hers to fill her right up. The impact already making her body shift on the smooth surface of the vehicle so those juicy tits of her were bouncing as she moaned in delight.

"So, you're saying I need to make sure she's finished in order to get more of you?" Hitomi smirked as she glanced at the cock that had been fresh out of her own snatch now going bareback into her good friend's slot. "I think I can handle that..." She said as she leaned her head down. Making Leifang squeal out in pleasure and leaving a stunned but happy smile on his face as Hitomi invited herself to lap her tongue out at the top of the pussy currently being fucked. Driving the pleasure up to new levels as the Chinese beauty was already moaning out from handling such a fat white dick, but the addiction of a hungry (and more for dick than another woman) German tongue onto those already sensitive folds just took it to new heights. A feeling that would have made most normal women orgasm on the spot from the first minute of tongue work alone.

"AHHHHHH!! DAMN YOU! MMMMM! AHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOHHH MMMMM!!" Leifang howled in lust and annoyance but tellingly didn't try to make this two-on-one attach stop as she panted out and laid in her forming sweat. Her hands reaching up but just to grip the other woman. Driving her fingers into Hitomi's snatch to try and counter the pleasure being applied to her but even now her pumps weren't even on half the timing or force that had been done to her a few minutes before. "UHHHHH!! I DIDN'T EVEN.... MMMMM!! LOSE A FIGHT BEFORE YOU STARTED LICKING ME! MMMMM!!" Leifang added. Making it sound like this isn't the first time that Hitomi has gone down on her before. Just never with a thick shaft added into the sinful mix as the pumps kept coming smooth and quick. Hitomi even rocking her body back and forth against the digits sliding in to her while she lapped at her friend's wet pussy.

"MMMMM... Just fucking finish her off... Then get that big fucking dick back in me! MMMMM..." Hitomi sounded like she was giving an order rather than merely encouraging. As if the sight of one hot fighting game babe licking at another's snatch wasn't motivation enough. The sound of the squelching of juices at either end of her heard along with all the moaning as she dined on a delicious twat while having her own firmly pumped with digits. Leaving those fingers soaked but noting looking quite as close to release as her friend is. Hitomi's tits swaying underneath her and her position making them more slap against than merely brush into Leifang's just as juicy set of mountains. Her eyes locked down on the pussy she was lapping at and not just to keep herself on the target. Able to get a close up at the shaft that had been balls deep inside of her now thrusting away into another just as snug and dripping wet love tunnel.

"AHHHHHH YESSS!! JUST FUCK ME! MMMMM!! PLEASE!! AHHHHH GOD! DON'T... MMMMM!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! AHHHHHH!!" Leifang panted out as sweat coated her body and face, while that stylish ringlet hair was getting messy with several strands sticking out of place as her locks shifted back and forth in time with the jolts her frame was doing. The smack of his crotch hitting into hers mixing with the moans in the air as he drilled her balls deep again and again. A hard hitting beauty like this just as built for a stiff fucking as she is skilled in battle. And seeing how she's down for some girl-on-girl just as much as she is taking cock making it all the more hotter. And potentially all the more fun once she's a part of his building multiverse harem. Certainly seeing her squirm in pleasure while having a couple fingers rammed into a fellow stunning fighter's twat as she got fucked herself made it clear the lucky stud balls deep in her had picked her out as one of his mains. Just never thinking it would ultimately lead to getting to nail her silly on the front of a car in a museum piece dedicated to DoA stages of the past.

He almost missed the sight of that lewd expression of Leifang's eyes rolling back and her teeth grinding together as she arrived at her peak. A swirl of the skilled tongue by Hitomi around the other woman's clit enough along with that pumping dick to send her over the edge. Giving her friend more juices to lap up as they flowed out and further soaked that thick pole as he made sure to keep giving it to her nice and hard. Fucking her through the powerful orgasm to leave her panting as the moisture rolled off her body just to drip and do the same off the paintwork of the vehicle she's been taken on. Richard letting out almost a sigh of relief, impressed himself that he managed to last when he pulled out and wiped sweat off his forehead. Getting a look at the gaping state of the snatch he'd just been hammering.

Yet he only got a brief time to look at that as seizing the moment Hitomi moved to change position. Getting onto her all fours and this time sticking her ass out towards him as she stayed up on the car too. Just grinning back at him as he returned the look and took the offer. Shoving that cock, dripping with another woman's orgasm, into a just as needy piece of videogame pussy. Making them both moan as she backed up instantly to make her rump slap back into his body as he began to thrust. The two working at a perfect pace so that whenever he thrust forward, she was sending her slot right back to make sure she got filled up to a limit she never knew she had before. Leaving her ass jiggling and her huge tits swinging as they hung underneath her.